The Arosaville City

By JaicaryAndoyo7

"Loving you was my greatest regrets" -Justice "You are the happiest... More

Prolouge
Characters
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR NOTE.....
NEXTTTTT STORRRYYYYY

CHAPTER 30

1.2K 44 2
By JaicaryAndoyo7

The cold floor makes me curl up from where I'm sitting. I couldn't believe that I end up in this cage, I don't know what my future might be, either I will live or I will be end u dead. Kung alam ko lang na hindi pala si Sawyer ang papatay saakin edi sana jinowa ko na yun tangina naman kasi paano ba kasi naging ganito. First of all, I got a car crash with my mother second I got transmigrated to this series that I usually watch and now it's all messed up. 

Hindi pa nga ako inabot ng isang taon dito ganito na ang kapalaran ko.  Ang dilim dito, i couldnt see anything nor hear somthing, its so quite, nakkabingi ang katahimikan. I thought i could saw Sawyer here, or what pero feeling ko nag iisa lang ako sa seldang ito. I think its already nightime dahil sa antok na nararamdaman ko hindi man lang nila ako pinakain oh pina inom ng tubig. 

Because of the exhaustion i felt, hindi ko na alintana ang tigas at lamig ng sahig ay agad akong nakatulog.

Fuck, there's something wrong, what Lady Bartley said was truly a freaking warning. I search all the dungeons here in the Imperial palace but I couldn't see her, it was already late at night but there Was no sign of her. I am on my way to Sawyer jail, hindi ko alam, kung paano ko uito sabihin sa kanya. 

"Speak kanina kapa jan nakatayo". I gulp and try to hide my trembling hand from him. 

"I c-couldn't f-find h-her". I didn't mean to stutter but the way he looked at me seemed like he was about to stab me to death, so I was taken aback. damn, I am Elijah Ambrose the great General how come I could be threatened just by his stare. 

"What are you talking about? I told you to keep your eyes on her damn you!!!" He shouted in anger and slam the metal that kept as our boundary. Should I thank him that he is in jail?  

"Forgive me for my incompetence Prince Cash i will find her" I said at agad tumakbo paalis baka kasi maghanap pa siya nang paraan para maalis sa kulungan na iyon at hanapin mag isa ang kanyang sinisinta.  This is truly stressful. 

I could feel my back hurt as I try to get up on this cold floor, I groan as i felt my back aching shutaaaa ang sakit ang tigas pa naman nang sahig. I scan my surroundings only to find out that I am still in this dark cage. I got up and lean my back against this metal jail. No matter how hard I think to find a way to escape I still couldn't think of a plan.

Ginulo ko ang aking buhok na pwede na gawing bahay nang mga ibon. I felt frustrated, gulong gulo na ako sa mga pangyayari. I was just an ordinary girl living in a ordinary world paano ba ako napuntya sa sitwasyong wala akong ka alam-alam. If im gonna die here sana ibalik ako sa dating ako, sa dating Justice Tammara Vergara.

I got up immediately as I heard footsteps coming and the sound of keys. I couldn't see it clearly but someone is opening my cell.

"Who are you?"

"Get out of here its times".  A man's voice was suddenly heard. And what did he say Time? Time for what?

"W-What time?" 

"Dont ask more questions let's go". He said I don't have a choice but to come out and he grabbed my arm and pulled me. Shiit masakit yun. As we walk in this dark alley, a light has seen in front of me I think yun yung labasan, I look at the man who is holding me. Due to faint light coming from that door, nakita ko ang kanyang mukha, he doesn't look strong enough so I look down to his feet at agad sinipa, nabitawan naman niya ang aking kamay.

"AW DAMN BITCH!!"

Walang lingon-lingon akong tumakbo palabas, and a blinding light envelope me that making me close my eyes and a cheering voices lingers through my ears.

"FUCK  Justice watch out!!!". Bigla nabuhayan ang aking loob, I immediately open my eyes hoping that I am safe anymore but what I see makes my hope shattered in pieces. 

Luka, Lady Bright, Lady Olivia, The king and queen of the Arosaville, and my parents. My eyes watered as I saw how miserable they are. Puro punit ang kanilang sout na dati ay magara, puno na natuyo na dugo and a visible bruise all over of their faces. What have they done? 

"Look out, fucking look out!!" I saw Sawyer, tied in front of me, he look so stressed and his yelling something at me. I look at my surrounding ngayon ko lang napansin na parang nasa arena kami at pinalibutan kami. They are cheering something but I couldn't hear it clearly. 

"Die!!!!"

"Die, traitors!!"

"Hahahahah how dare they betray the Emperor, they are just pieces of trash"

"Embacile, nararapat lang yan sa kanila"

"Kill them!!!"

What they said became clearer to my ears, nanlulumo ako dahil wala man lang pumanig saamin. Behind me, I heard a loud growl that makes my body tremble in fear. No dont tell me---

I look at behind me and I saw a freaking lion approaching me. Bigla nanghina ang aking tuhod at napasalampak ako sa lupa. I was stunned and couldn't utter a word, my body felt numb. Bigla akong napatingin sa kanilang pwesto, Sawyer is yelling and struggling to escape, and my parents are crying especially, my mom. They look at me with pity, and sad.  Another growl again that makes me back to my realization.

Damn what I am doing I need to survive, hindi ako pwede mamatay, there's still something I need to do. 

I got up and began to run, at mukhang wrong move dahil bigla ring tumakbo ang lion sa likuran ko. My feet are shaking I can't run properly plus the dress that im wearing.

Third POV:

Because of fear justice fell on her knees, mas lalo siyang natakot nang marinig niya ang ungol nang lion sa kanyang likuran, she couldn't move she remain looking at her parents and the prince infront of her. Sawyer keeps struggling.

"Fuck let me go!! Damn Justice!!!"

Justice couldn't move and choose to close her eyes, but before she will be devour by the lion an arrow pierce its head and die immediately. The lion fall down, and the Crowd silence as they were confuse of what happened and where the Arrow came from.

Justice on the other seems to notice the silent crowd and the sound of thud coming from her back. She slowly open her eyes and look back only to see a lion heads with an arrow. She was taken aback. Her face is pale, and from that moment, she was about to go crazy.

Hindi pa siya naka recover sa pagka gulat ay isang arrow nanaman ang biglang bumulusok sa kanyang paanan, na agad niyang kinaatras, and then another arrow came and this time it pierce right through her legs.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH, Shit". She shouted in pain, once again the crowd noise, cheering and laughing while looking at her as she groan in pain while holding his legs.

"Justice Faith Cohen, this will be your end"

______________________________________
a/n: KAKATAPOS KO LANG NAPANOOD ANG ALL OF US ARE DEAD KYAAAAHHHHHH ITS SO SATISFYING TO WATCH, I RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE TALAGA GUYSSS AND HOPING FOR SEASON 2

DONT FORGET TO READ

7 FATE OF CHAKHO(BTS)
DARK MOON (ENHYPEN)
THE STAR SEEKERS (TXT)

CAN BE READ IN WEBTOON AND WATTPAD.

This is my second Reincarnated Story so I hope you will like it.

Beware of the Grammatical error and misspelled words.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Mga kathang isip na ginagawa Ng aking utak at Hindi utak Ng iba. Sarili kung gawa gawang kwento na Hindi ko kinopya sa iba. Kung may pagkaparehang pangalan At Lugar sa totoong Buhay, yan ay Isang coincidence lamang. Kung sino mag hinayupak ang komopya saaking kwento na Walang kwenta, maghingi kayo Nang permiso para Hindi masabihan na bastos. Yun Lang Po at maraming salamat.

The images is came from Google and Pinterest. Credits to the owner.

Copyright©️ 2021 JaiA. All right RESERVE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 1.6K 43
Acheros is the reincarnation of the Goddess first love 100 years ago na nagbigay sa kaniya ng hindi malilimutang sakit at pighati na naging dahilan u...
2.5K 1.1K 44
WARNING: Unedited/childish writing (especially sa mga pinaka-unang chapter (chapter 1-15) BOOK COVER BY: @DashingFlower GENRE: Romance, fantasy DATE...
41.5K 1.6K 49
[COMPLETED] A story where the villain is the main character. "No one can stop an evil who was once an angel." She was raped, molested, and got killed...
5.1K 556 74
In a world marked by sacrifice and suffering, In a realm where magic and power reign, In a place where perfection appears within reach, There lies a...