A Fallen Angel's Return

Von Naila_Jimenez_71

We're Back!!!!! This is the third book to A Prime's Daughter and everything has changed since Ezio has bought... Mehr

Intro
What Has Become?
After All This Time
Everything That Has Happened
Return
Return prt 2
Return prt 3
Brother
Father
I'm a Grandfather!?!?!?
Time With Grandfather, Uncle, and Mother
The Presence Of An Old Enemy
A New Fight
Jaden's Departed Loved One
Simon
Sensing An Unfamiliar Power
The Erser
Harming A Loved One
The Time Enemies Were Friends
A Visit
A Miracle prt1
Testing Her New Power
Ezio's Return
Fabiano's Awakening
Techno-organicos Assemblare
I Should Have
Goodbye Jared
Visual Tracking
Techno-Organic Come Back
Niente Lacrime Per I Morti
Tiger Pax
Author's Note

A Miracle prt 2

492 29 2
Von Naila_Jimenez_71

Note: I give special thanks to JazzyBunnie for the drawing of Donna's new look.

Genral Narration

Alpha Trion leaned foward and whispered in Donna's ear. He placed one of his hands on her forehead and on on her stomach. He closed his eyes as his energy flowed throughout Donna's body. The wound on her back was healing as were her wings. Her eyes opened as they turned from a bright cyan blue to red. The white part had turned black. Her red and blue highlighted hair turned black, leaving small highlights of red and blue, here and there. Her teeth grew into fangs. Her entire left arm had black markings on it.

Alpha Trion: "That's right, Donna. Time to wake up."

He kept transmitting his life energy into her.

Donna P.O.V

What was happening to me? I suddenly felt full of energy. I could feel my body changing. I saw Alpha Trion. His bright cyan eyes looking at me and to what he was doing. He had determination.

General Narration

Alpha Trion had finished the process as he fell backwards. He was caught by Optimus who had just came in. He looked up to see his daughter sitting up. He smiled and sighed in relief.

Donna: "Good morning, Father. Good morning, Alpha Trion."

Optimus P.O.V

My daughter's voice was completely different. I was like a feminine version of my voice.

Optimus: "Good morning, darling. Cutting it a bit close there don't you think?"

Donna: "I apologize to have worried you all."

Ratchet came into the infirmary and was surprised to see Donna.

Ratchet: "Donna. You're OK."

Donna: "Hello, Ratchet. Good to see you."

Ratchet: "I could say the same. Alpha Trion what did you do to her?"

Alpha Trion: "I merely, gave her power and complete control."

Donna: "What is it?"

Alpha Trion: " It is called Kagu. Behold, the true form of a siren."

Donna: "There was more to a siren's transformation?"

Alpha Trion: "Indeed."

Donna: "One must reach that transformation am I right?"

Alpha Trion: "Yes. Do not worry Donna. You're brother has already reached full siren state. That is why he was able to use the new visual technique, Clavem. Now you will be able to as well."

Donna: "I see. Father, you said you had all been working on it. This is only of the sirens."

Optimus: "Yes. I didn't think you knew."

Meanwhile Bulkhead had came in and couldn't believe what he saw.

Bulkhead: "Donna!"

Donna looked up and smiled.

Donna: "Bulkhead."

Donna walked up to Bulkhead as he carried her, nearly crushing her to death. She chuckled as her breath tightened.

Bulkhead: "I thought we were gonna loose you."

Donna: "I made a promise to all of you. I'm not going anywhere."

Bulkhead placed her back on the ground and went to the foyer to wake everyone up.

General Narration

Bulkhead ran into the foyer as he starred at everyone asleep. He took a deep breath.

Bulkhead: "EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!!"

Everyone shot up awake as they exclaimed.

Arcee: "Bulkhead what's the matter?"

Bumblebee: "Everything OK?"

They all gathered around as he told them that Donna had woken up. They all got excited as they all ran into the infirmary. Ashley, Jennifer, and Jaden stayed behind.

Jennifer: "Jaden?"

Jaden: "What?"

Jennifer: "I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday."

Jaden sighed and did the unexpected. He pulled Jennifer into a hug. She was surprised. Ashley's jaw dropped.

Jaden: "It's OK. I just hope that one day we can be friends again. Its exactly what Donna would want."

Jennifer: "I wish for that too."

Jaden let go of Jennifer.

Jaden: "Come on. Let's go."

Ashley: "OK."

They joined the others as they all stood around Donna.

Jaden P.O.V

I saw my sister standing. She was OK. She looked completely different. I wondered if she had reached full Siren's transformation. I walked up as she looked in my direction. I still felt guilty. I was the reason she was close to death. I stepped back as she came up to me.

Jaden: "Donna........"

Donna: "Do not say anything."

Her voice had changed. It was like a feminine version of my dad's. I closed my eyes and hung my head. The next thing I knew, Donna had wrapped her hands around me held me tight.

Donna: "I know you did not mean to harm me. I got in the way. It wa not your fault or no one's fault in that matter. I am to blame. You are my brother, I know you will never hurt me, that is why I forgive you, my dear brother."

What she said brought tears to my eyes. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly, crying on her shoulder. She rubbed the back of my head and shushed me.

Donna: "It is alright. I....am alright."

I pulled away as she wiped my tears away. She smiled at me. She looked to see Ashley and Jennifer behind me. She walked up to them and held out her arms.

General Narration

As Donna held out her arms, Jennifer and Ashley slowly walked up to her. She wrapped her arms around them as they did in return.

Donna: "I am glad you both are here."

Jennifer and Ashley both bursted into tears.

Jennifer: "D-Donna...I'm s-so.......sorry."

Ashely: "I'm glad you're OK."

Donna: "That's quite alright. Jennifer you have nothing to apologize for. As I told, Jaden there is no one to blame, but me. My actions are my own responsibility."

They said nothing else as Donna continued to the two guilty girls. Everyone looked to see the heart warming mends of friend and enemy.

Optimus P.O.V

I watched as my daughter and the daughters of my enemy forgave each other for everything that had occurred. That reminded me so much of Elita1. With that I learned no one can truly forgive if regret or guilt still remains within the heart. That made me think of Megatron.

Optimus: "If only we could do the same my brother."

Alpha Trion: "Did you say something, Optimus?"

Optimus: "W-what? No Alpha Trion."

Alpha Trion: "Very well."

General Narration

Donna went back to her original form. The only thing that remained was her black hair. The blue and red highlights had also disappeared. Everyone now knew that things would change for Donna and the Autobots.

Note: Hey guys. Well here is the update sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you'll continue reading

Sincerely, Naila_Jimenez_71

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

47.4K 1.1K 25
First Fan-Fiction!!! I hope you all like it!!! Margaret isn't a normal girl. All her life she's had amazing powers. She's lived with the Auto...
37.2K 769 14
This book is about Riley Witwicky. She is Sam's Witwicky younger sister but just for 10 minutes. She is a really pretty, smart, and friendly girl who...
15.7K 394 18
Optimus Prime x female human reader (Y/N) Witwicky came home early from deployment to surprise her little brother Sam. What she didn't expect is to...
1.8K 180 9
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...