The Next Generation: Final Ro...

By LavenderBlitz

Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magic, and Zenkai Power. Individuals who started off as Teens, are now grow... More

Y/N Bio
Family Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: A Decision
Chapter 3: Y/N's Homeland
Chapter 4: Y/N's College Plan
Chapter 5: Y/N Meets The Cerealian
Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas
Chapter 6: Granolah's Closure
Chapter 8: Finishing Touches
Chapter 9: A Flash of Darkness
Chapter 10: A Husk
Chapter 11: Welcome to HOH University
Chapter 12: Lots of Introductions
Chapter 13: Day Zero
Chapter 14: Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 15: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 16: Venture into The Cosmos
Chapter 17: The Omniscient Master
Chapter 18: Imfamous Blood Brigade
Chapter 19: Locked Away
Chapter 20: Long Awaited Reunion
Chapter 21: Reawakened
Chapter 22: The Grand Escape
Chapter 23: Welcome Home, Skylar
Chapter 24: Y/N The Master
Chapter 25: Invincible
Chapter 26: Y/N's Vacation
Chapter 27: Pool Party
Chapter 28: My name is Xoya
Chapter 29: Power of The White God
Chapter 30: Catching Up
Chapter 31: The Mysterious Cosmic Saiyan
Chapter 32: Forming a Team
Chapter 33: Stress Relief
Important Accouncment (Please Read if you can.)
A Brief Summary (How The Book would've gone.)
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2 (Farewell, Y/N)

Chapter 7: Homecoming

773 18 3
By LavenderBlitz

After Kalasha had informed you that the Facility was ready for observation, You were now getting ready to traverse into The Celestial World once again.

The Celestial Guardian now knew that you were the reincarnated ruler of this realm, so you wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. If anything, you've gained yourself a powerful ally.

With your go-to outfit suited on, you put on your hat, grabbed your PowerPole, and prepared for adventure.

Y/N: Alright...I'm finally ready! Let's do this!

Walking down the stairs and towards the back door, Yang and your other wives sent their regards. You would have talked to the kids real quick but they were off at school.

Y/N: I'm heading out, ladies. Don't have too much fun without me!

Yang: No Promises!

With that you walked out the back door and closed it behind you. Outside were Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, and Akko all waiting for you.

You had actually called them up to form an exploration team, and also in case you needed backup. After encountering The Celestial Guardian, who knows what you might find.

Midoriya: Hey, Y/N! We got your text!

Issei: So we're going in with you this time? I'm kinda pumped if I'm completely honest!

Ruby: Same here! I wanna see what lies on the other side!

Y/N: I don't blame you. Just prepare for one of the most beautiful sights of your life.

Akko: So...how exactly are we gonna get there? Don't we need Kalasha to help you?

Y/N: I needed Kalasha's help to unlock the gate to The Celestial Realm. But now we can access it at anytime so long as I'm around.

Midoriya: Jeez...This reminds me of when we all first stepped into The Second Reality...

Y/N: Welp, we can't keep Kalasha waiting! Here we go!

You then spread your arms out before pushing your hands out forward, releasing a shockwave that messed with the fabric of space. It wasn't long before a rift formed before your very eyes.

Y/N: Heh, Nailed it!

With that you took a deep breath and prepared for whatever lied on the other side. You knew that you weren't going to end up at the exact same spot as last time.

Thanks to some good ol' Kalasha hax, he was able to alter the location of where the rift would lead you to. It wouldn't take you straight to him, but he and the facility were at least nearby.

Y/N: You guys ready?

Issei: Let's do this!

You were of course the first one to walk into the rift. Midoriya and the others all followed right behind you. Just as you all stepped in, the rift faded away.

Time Skip: The Celestial Realm

On the other end of the rift, you stepped out and was surprised to set foot on solid ground. You walked out a little bit to give the others some space to come out.

Midoriya: Wow that was a lot easier than it usually is...

Akko: You said it. Jumping to a different realm is...definitely...a lot bumpier...!!

Akko could barely finish her sentence upon seeing what was in front of her. The others showed the exact same reaction.

Similar to the Outerverse, The sky didn't have any specific colour like the other realms. You could look up and stare straight into space.

Midoriya: Holy Smokes...!!

Y/N: Beautiful, isn't it?

Ruby: Y-Yeah...!!

With that you all started moving. You sensed Kalasha's energy nearby, and could easily locate him if you were on your own, but you had to stick together.

You all started running into the horizon. Everybody following you as you were the only one who could sense Kalasha's energy.

Issei: Say, Y/N. Why don't we just use Instant Transmission to get there...?

Y/N: Actually...You have a good point! Grab hold, guys!

Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, and Akko all placed their hands upon your back as your fingertips met with your forehead. You tried to lock onto his energy, but something was off.

Y/N: Huh...Weird...let me try again.

As you stated, you attempted to lock onto Kalasha and warp to him, but no luck. It was like he wasn't even here.

Y/N: I can't do it...why can't I do it?!

Midoriya: What...?

Ruby: Does that mean he's not here...?

Y/N: No, I can sense his energy, but I can't lock onto it...it's almost as if something's disrupting my reading on his power...!

Issei: Like a bad Internet connection?

Y/N: ...I guess you could see it that way...Tch!

Your eyes suddenly sped to look to your left as you now sensed something else. Somebody else at that. It wasn't Kalasha.

Y/N: Someone's approaching the us...You guys know what to do...Don't lower your guard, even for a second. We don't know if their a friend or foe...

???: That Depends...

Upon hearing a female voice softly speak into your ear you instinctively jerked forward and turned around. Everybody else wide eyed to see someone standing between You and them.

Eye-Catch

Eye-Catch

Standing before you was a Woman with long, messy black hair. She was roughly the same height as you, she wore a long headband on her head as well, just like you. But her outfit was a lot more revealing on the top half.

Lunacia

Y/N: Who are you?!

Lunacia: I was just enjoying a morning walk when I sensed these Humans step into my turf. But I didn't sense a fifth entity...guess you can hide your energy.

She likely couldn't sense you because of your Celestial Energy. The only ones who can sense a Celestial's power are ones who are granted permission, or someone who is simply skilled enough to pull it off.

Y/N: A rather bold statement to call this "Your Turf"...Who do you think you are?

Lunacia: My name is Lunacia. And seeing as I couldn't sense your energy...I presume that you are a Celestial Being...but how? The Celestials were banished from this realm almost 30 years ago...

Y/N: For us Celestials, 30 years is a rather short time. With some help I managed to regain access to The Celestial World once again.

Lunacia: Is that so? Well over the course of the past 3000 years I have explored endless Universes, and traversed countless planets, and during my time I have not seen you, not even once.

Y/N: So you don't know. That shouldn't be a surprise at this point.

Lunacia: It doesn't matter. This planet is my territory and it would be appreciated if you would leave peacefully. If you don't, I can't promise you won't get hurt.

Y/N: Heh, That's a threat if I've ever heard one...Sorry, but we have places to be. We're not going anywhere...

Lunacia: ...So be it.

Without warning Lunacia took a swing at you with her staff to which you countered with The PowerPole. The two staffs clashing into one another as the sounds of Metal could be heard hitting against itself.

Time seemed to completely stop as the two of you interacted.

Lunacia: You're a quick one, weren't you?

Y/N: You haven't seen anything yet.

In the blink of an eye both of you disappeared as Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, and Akko were only now processing that your battle had begun.

You and Lunacia soared through the skies. You zoomed all over the planet as she was right on your tail. Almost literally.

Eventually she caught up to you. Swinging her staff at you once again. This time you dodged the attack as you noticed something.

Y/N: She seems heavily reliant on her weapon. If I disarm her then taking her down should be easy...

The Long haired woman then took yet another swing at you with her staff. This time you turned to face her and grabbed it. Both of you struggling to take it.

Y/N: Listen, Lady...I already told you...

Your aura then started to change as Your Genkai Deity power started to leak out from your body.

Y/N: ...I've got places to be...!!

Your eyes then changed as you flipped and smashed a direct Leg drop kick right onto the top of her head. The force and pressure of this singular kick caused her to immediately release her staff as she went soaring towards the ground.

Upon making contact with the planet, the entire  planetoid moved from where it was initially floating from your kick.

And with that, the battle was over. Normally it wouldn't went on a bit longer, but you had to end it quickly before she could pull some sort of power up on you.

Y/N: As fun as it seems, I gotta go.

You then tossed the staff down towards her. Lunacia currently lied unconscious in a city sized crater. Her staff landing right next to her as you scoffed and flew off.

Time Skip

After regrouping with your team, You deactivated Genkai Deity mode as the team proceeded to Kalasha's location.

Midoriya: Just who was that lady?

Y/N: Doesn't matter now. She's knocked out.

Ruby: Hey, look over there!!

Ruby then pointed towards a series of buildings in the distance. The colour of the buildings, their formation, the sizes, this had to be the place.

Issei: Finally! Let's go check it out!

With that you all leaped towards the buildings. It was even larger than you imagined it would be. Once you all landed, you managed to get a closer look at the place.

It looked like the ideal College/University. Pathways leading to different buildings, there was at least 20 structures. Some of them weren't even for learning purposes. There was even a Giant Metal Statue of yourself in the middle of all of it.

You could've sworn you saw a few food places and grocery stores. But that didn't matter right now.

Ruby: Wow...this is...INCREDIBLE!

Midoriya: Kalasha always manages to out-do himself!

Y/N: Speaking of, where is the guy?

Kalasha: Most likely still working on some final touches.

Y/N: Hey, Kalasha. Have you...seen.........EY!-

Everybody: Kalasha!

Kalasha: Hello, everyone. I'm glad to see you all made it in one piece.

Y/N: Eh...we had a little interruption on the way, but we're here now!

Kalasha: Good. So what do you all think? Did I meet your expectations?

Y/N: Did you?! This is amazing!

Kalasha: The main buildings have been made, but there's still so much to do. We'll need food, clothes, supplies, and more.

Y/N: Just leave that to me! Like I said, growing up with the richest family on earth has it's perks!

Akko: Well what are we waiting for? Let's get to work!

Everyone: Yeah!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.9K 50
The world of DxD was destroyed by the Saiyan man known as Togara with no way to defeat him they all flee to the overworld known as Remnant Now in Rem...
23.1K 731 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
1.4M 25.8K 175
There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or " Semblances", however, there live...
7.6K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...