Liar

By chloelovesafi

Katherine Maybell has lived a life of lying, bullying, and keeping secrets. What happens when Alison is found... More

1 - Pilot
2 - The Jenna Thing
3 - To Kill A Mocking Girl
4 - Can You Hear Me Now?
5 - Reality Bites Me
6 - There's No Place Like Homecoming
7 - The Homecoming Hangover
8 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone
9 - The Perfect Storm
10 - Keep Your Friends Close
11 - Moments Later
12 - Salt Meets Wound
13 - Know Your Frenemies
14 - Careful What U Wish 4
15 - If at First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again
16 - Je Suis Une Amie
17 - The New Normal
18 - The Badass Seed
19 - A Person of Interest
20 - Someone to Watch Over Me
21 - Monsters in the End
23 - It's Alive
24 - The Goodbye Look
25 - My Name Is Trouble
26 - Blind Dates
27 - The Devil You Know
28 - Never Letting Go
29 - Surface Tension
30 - Save the Date

22 - For Whom The Bell Tolls

1.1K 22 2
By chloelovesafi

The girls were all sitting on Spencer's bed, continuing through the videos. This one was a video of Alison, Katherine, Eric, and Noel all dancing, and Katherine and Eric occasionally kissing. They went to the next one and Katherine instantly knew what the video was going to be. 

Katherine was setting up the camera in the video. It was the same room as the one from her first kiss. "Like this." They heard her voice say, getting onto someone's lap. She knew that this video showed Jason's face so she quickly skipped it. "You don't wanna see that." She said, and they all nodded. The next video was once again in that room. She was on top of the older boy, all they could see was his blonde hair. She, once again, skipped the video. She wondered why there were so many of her. 

"Is that Jenna?" Hanna asked as the next video started. 

"You're late." Jenna said in the video. 

"Who's she talking to?" Aria asked. 

"Toby." Spencer said, as the video showed him. 

"It's not right." Toby said in the video. 

"There's nothing wrong about us, Toby. We're not really related." Jenna said, wrapping her arms around his neck. "It'd be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy that you've been forcing yourself on me. You have no idea who you're dealing with." She said, as she took his shirt off of him. 

"Turn it off." Spencer said. 

"Do you realize what these videos are?" Aria asked, as Emily shut the computer. "They're of us, Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms, changing clothes. We're naked!"

"Exposed." Spencer said. 

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting off on it?" Hanna asked. 

"Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls." Spencer said. 

"I'm sorry but you can't defend him anymore, Kat." Hanna said. 

"You're right. I can't." Katherine said, thinking of when her and Jason had caught Ian recording them while they made out. If the girls had just watched that video for a few more seconds than they would've known that for sure. Ian Thomas recorded these videos. But they also would've known about Jason. But Katherine knew that they would find some way to prove it's Ian.

"I feel sick." Emily said. 

"In some of these, we were just kids." Hanna said. 

"Ian's been watching us for years." Aria said. 

"And he killed Alison to make sure that nobody found out." Spencer said. 

"I'm gonna throw up." Katherine said, rushing into the bathroom. 

"I wish that Ali would've told us about these videos." Emily said, when Katherine came back. 

"I knew about some of them." Katherine said. 

"What?" The other four girls said, looking at her. 

"With that guy. We caught Ian recording us once, he said that was the only time he had done something like that. And the video I made with that guy, I don't know how that got there." Katherine said. 

"Ian's a creep, Kat." Spencer said. 

"I just tried to think that I imagined him recording us." Katherine said. 

"You guys, it is not too late to help her. We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison." Spencer said, grabbing the flash drive. 

"How are we gonna do that?" Emily asked. 

"We start by finding out what Jenna knows." Spencer said. 

"Jenna?" Katherine asked, making sure she had heard right. 

"Are you on something?" Aria asked. 

"Jenna's at the top of our A list." Hanna said. 

"Look, I get it, okay, but she knows that these videos existed. She was looking for them. That's why she hired Caleb to find that key." Spencer said. 

"Spence, how are we ever supposed to believe anything that bitch says?" Hanna asked. 

"If that bitch is A, then this could be a trap." Emily said. 

"You guys, Ian was watching all of us. And for all we know, he still is." Aria said. 

"Spencer's right. I'll talk to her." Katherine said. 

"What?" Hanna asked. 

"Why you?" Spencer asked. 

"I'm in most of them." Katherine said. 

"We're all going." Spencer said, and Katherine nodded. "We've been afraid of her since the Jenna thing and now we finally have something that she wants."

"And Alison gave it to us." Katherine said, her smirk coming back. 

...

"Hey, babe, you sure you don't want me to give you a ride to the church?" Ian said, walking into the kitchen where Melissa was drinking juice, Katherine was drinking coffee, Veronica was also drinking coffee, and Spencer was making a bagel. 

"Don't be silly. I can walk from the station, daddy." Melissa said, making Katherine choke on her coffee. 

"Okay." Ian said, laughing at the younger girls reaction. "I'll see you later." He said, giving Melissa a kiss. 

"Bye." Melissa said. 

"Are we dropping the daddy thing?" Katherine asked, earning a light slap on the arm from Veronica. 

"Haha, very funny, Kat." Ian said, walking out the door, making Katherine uncomfortable as she remembered who had been recording them.

"Church?" Spencer asked, once Ian was gone. 

"We're planning the christening." Melissa said. 

"Isn't that a little premature?" Spencer asked. "You know, if it's not born a human." She mumbled. 

"That's not funny." Melissa said. 

"Well, humor's subjective." Spencer said. 

"No, I know how you feel about Ian. But I honestly thought you'd be happy about this baby. Why can't you be like Kat?" Melissa said, walking away from the island. 

"That was cruel." Veronica said to Spencer, as Katherine stayed silent. She always felt awkward when Melissa would say things like that. 

"I'm sorry." Spencer said. 

"Well, it doesn't help to tell me that." Veronica said, putting her mug in the sink. 

...

"I've been calling you all morning. Where are you?" Aria said into her phone, walking down the hall. 

"I was talking to the principal." Ezra said. 

"What happened?" Aria asked. 

"I just gave my resignation." Ezra said, hanging up the phone now that they were in the same hall. 

"Ezra." Aria said, still obviously worried. 

"Hollis offered me the job." Ezra said, breaking into a gigantic smile. But he didn't expect for Aria to punch him in the shoulder. "Ow." He said, his smile dropping. 

"You scared the hell out of me." Aria said. 

"That hurt." Ezra said, trying to catch his breath from the impact. 

"I don't care. The cops, the ten messages you sent me, doesn't ring a bell?" Aria said. 

"I'm sorry, I panicked last night because the guy was standing in my doorway asking questions about a student." Ezra said, as the bell rung and he signaled for Aria to walk with him. "We're fine. It wasn't about you. It was about Spencer and the trophy and the props and I... Aria I'm not gonna be your teacher anymore. We can grab a cup of coffee, go to a reading. We can live outside my apartment." 

"I'm sorry I punched you." Aria said, smiling at the teacher. 

"You aren't the first." Ezra said, remembering the time that Katherine, Aria's best friend, had punched him. 

"Professor Fitz." Aria said, testing how the name sounded.

"So, I'll be attending the faculty mixer at your house tonight." Ezra said. 

"Right. I'll give you the tour." Aria said. "I'll show you my room." She whispered. 

"Okay, then." Ezra said, as Aria walked out. 

...

The five girls followed Jenna Marshall into the music room. 

"Who's there?" Jenna asked. 

"It's Spencer." 

"And Katherine." The short brunette said from next to Spencer. 

"Who else?" Jenna asked, turning to face them. 

"Aria, Emily-" Spencer said. 

"And Hanna." Katherine said, smirking at the blind girls reaction. 

"Should I call security?" Jenna asked.

"We have what you hired Caleb to find." Spencer said. 

"You didn't think it was wrong, but Toby did." Emily said. 

"So, you've seen it?" Jenna said.

"Every frame." Spencer said. 

"Should I tell everyone what a fucking rapist you are?" Katherine said, taking a step closer. "It'll be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy that you've been forcing yourself on me." She said, reciting what Jenna had said in the video.

"And you're so innocent, Katherine? Do your friends know who that boy is? The one in almost every video with you?" Jenna said, her own smirk appearing. 

"If you say one more word about him I will kill you." Katherine threatened, moving closer to the blind girl. 

"What do you want from me?" Jenna asked. 

"The truth. Can you handle that?" Hanna said. 

"Look, when I said Alison came to visit me in the hospital I was telling you the truth. Katherine could tell you that." Jenna said. "She didn't come to talk about you, Spencer. That was a lie. Apparently Katherine Maybell had the perfect idea to get me out of Rosewood and Alison was quick to do it." 

"We both saw it, Ali. You said that you found a way to prove it. Blackmail the bitch. Get her out of this damn town. I'll do it if you're too scared." Katherine said. 

"I'm not scared, Kat. I'll do it today. Jenna Marshall will be out of Rosewood for good." Alison said. 

"She better, Alison. If I ever see that bitch again, I'll bury her." Katherine said, hanging up the phone.

"And how do we know that you're not lying to us now?" Spencer asked. 

"Ask Katherine. She'll tell you." Jenna said. 

"It's true. I made the plan to blackmail Jenna. It's why I defended Toby when you had it twisted." Katherine said. 

"You knew Alison and you know Katherine. That's just the type of bitches they are." Jenna said, finding herself wishing that Katherine was dead along with Alison.

"We're listening." Spencer said.

"It was the day before she went missing and she was on her way home from Georgia. She had just found the video... She couldn't wait to play it for me." Jenna said. 

"It'll be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy that you've been forcing yourself on me." Jenna said on the computer, before Alison paused it.

"Where did you get that?" Jenna asked. 

"The guy I like likes to make movies. I thought they were just of me. You think you know people and then they surprise you." Alison said, both Ian and what she had found of Katherine in her mind. "Turns out, the boy next door gets off on watching all the girls next door. And darling Jenna isn't the victim, freak Toby is."

"I'm not proud of that." Jenna said. 

"I so don't care. And neither does Kat. I'm gonna keep this under lock and key. And if you keep our secret, it'll stay there." Alison said. 

"Fine." Jenna said.

"I thought you'd see it my way. See, this is what I love about Katherine, she always has the best ideas." Alison said. 

"What are you talking about?" Jenna asked. 

"While I'm Rosewood's golden girl, Kat's Rosewood's it bitch. She truly was a genius for thinking this one up." Alison said, with a devilish grin. She grabbed her things and started to walk out but turned back in the doorway. "Oh, and Jenna, if you ever come back to Rosewood, we'll bury you." 

"She was on her way home from Georgia?" Spencer asked. 

"That's what she said. And then she made some joke about her tan. Too bad I couldn't see it." Jenna said. 

"Did she tell you anything else?" Spencer asked. 

"It was a short visit. Look, I have given you what you've asked for. What are you gonna give me?" Jenna said. 

"We'll make sure the video stays in a safe place." Katherine said. 

"Okay." Jenna said, walking out of the room. "We've all made mistakes. Remember, I'm still paying for yours."

"Okay, Kat, how many things do you know about? What else was your idea?" Emily asked. 

"Look, there's a lot of shit I did, okay? But do not start to turn on me. That bitch deserved it." Katherine said, before walking out of the room. 

"Guys, why would Jenna risk coming back with Katherine still here?" Aria asked, once Katherine was gone. 

"Kat was quick to threaten Jenna the moment that the older guy was brought up. I think that Jenna knows who the boy is and that's enough for Jenna to keep Katherine quiet." Spencer said.

"Kat's adamant about keeping who he is a secret. She lied to us, he's not some guy from Philly. He's from here, Rosewood." Emily said. 

"Okay, but who in Rosewood would Kat keep a secret?" Aria asked. 

"Garrett? Ian?" Hanna suggested. 

"No. The boy was blonde. What if it was Jason?" Spencer said. 

"Ali's brother? Why would she date him?" Hanna asked. 

"I don't know, but think about it. She's said and done things around him that indicate that she's pissed about something, she's defended him, she has a necklace with a freaking J. Jason DiLaurentis is her secret." Spencer said. 

"What if we're wrong?" Emily asked. 

"We pretend like we don't know anything. I'll ask her. But, we need to believe whatever she says." Spencer said. 

"If she says that it wasn't Jason, then it wasn't Jason." Hanna said, the other girls nodding. 

...

"Kat, can I talk to you?" Spencer asked, finding Katherine in the library. 

"Sure, what's up?" Katherine said. 

"Is your ex Jason DiLaurentis?" Spencer asked, deciding not to ease into it.

"No." Katherine said. 

"No?" Spencer asked. 

"His name was Justin, Spence. I have never been involved with Jason like that." Katherine said, finding it easier to lie to her best friend than admit that she had a relationship with Jason. She only told Noel the truth because he wouldn't have believed her if she had lied. 

"Oh." Spencer said. 

"Do you wanna go to the cafeteria? I think the girls are in there." Katherine said, changing the subject. 

"Sure." Spencer said, walking with Katherine. 

...

"I got it." Spencer said, walking in with Katherine and holding her bag tightly. 

"Okay, you're sure Ian can't trace this number back to us?" Aria asked. 

"It's a prepaid phone, I used cash, and the number isn't registered, so-" Spencer said. 

"So, no. He can't trace it back to us." Katherine said. 

"Service is anonymous." Spencer said. 

"Like A." Katherine said, laughing at her own joke but she quickly shut up when the other four girls just glared at her. 

"How do you know this stuff?" Hanna asked Spencer.

"Don't you ever watch CNN?" Spencer asked, before realizing who she was talking to. "No need to answer that. Homeland security is trying to ban these things."

"He acts like he doesn't have a care in the world." Aria said, looking over at Ian. 

"That's because he's not acting." Katherine said, a frown taking place where she usually held a smirk.

"He thinks he got away with it." Hanna said. 

"Well, he hasn't." Spencer said. "Okay, so we convince Ian that this isn't about anything but money. Hopefully that will throw him off of us. And if he wants his home movies, it's just gonna cost him. And then when he shows up for the swap-"

"We make our own movie." Hanna said. 

"Right, and we take that, the flash drive, and the prepaid phone to the police." Spencer said. 

"It took me forever to realize what kind of person Ian is, but now that I know, I'm nailing his ass to the fucking wall." Katherine said. "But I do have one tiny concern."

"What?" Aria asked. 

"I want majority of my videos gone. I don't want anyone seeing those. Forward them to me and then delete all trace of them from your laptop and the drive." Katherine said. 

"Okay, yeah." Spencer said, nodding her head. 

"The second he responds to the text we know that he's guilty." Aria said. 

Spencer typed out the text and her finger lingered over send for just a few seconds before she hit the button. 

I have Ali's video.

They turned and watched Ian as he checked his phone when it beeped and excused himself from the group of jocks he was talking to, leaving the cafeteria.

"There must've been a part of me that didn't believe it because I just, I feel-" Aria said. 

"Numb?" Emily finished for her. 

"Sad? Disappointed? Betrayed?" Katherine asked. 

"Somehow I thought I'd feel better when we found out for sure." Spencer said. 

"But instead it just fucking sucks." Katherine said, not letting the tears in her eyes fall. 

"Well, I know what they do to guys like that in prison and, and that makes me feel a lot better." Hanna said. A phone beeped and they all sat up straighter. "It's just my mom making sure I stayed out of bed." She said, picking her phone up. 

But then the actual prepaid phone beeped and Spencer quickly picked it up. 

"He wants to know what we want." Spencer said. 

Hanna took the phone and typed out the reply. 

Bring $10,000 to Willow Park. 9 pm. Come alone.

"Is this the let's love on Hanna lunch committee?" Mona asked, approaching the table and taking a seat. "Feeling better, sweetie?"

"I'm sorry, Spence and I promised Melissa that we'd get some papers from Ian. See you later." Katherine said, standing up. 

"And then there were four." Mona said, as the two girls left. 

"I'll help." Aria said, grabbing her stuff and standing up.

"Yeah, me too." Emily said, following Aria. 

"And then there were two." Mona said. 

"I'm really sorry, Mona, but Spencer and Katherine have this thing and they really need their friends right now." Hanna said, standing up and following the other four girls. 

"And then there was Mona." She said, as Hanna walked away too. 

...

"What do you want, Darren?" Katherine asked, getting into the passenger seat. 

"I know you recognize me, Katherine." Darren Wilden said. 

"The guy who gave Alison a pregnancy scare. The guy who kissed me on that boat. The guy who kept filling and refilling my cup all night long." Katherine said, a smirk placing itself on her lips. 

"I'll keep your secret if you keep mine." Darren said, smirking back at her. 

"And what is my secret?" Katherine asked. 

"Jason DiLaurentis. Your big secret." Darren said. 

"Deal." Katherine said, as she leaned forward and Darren closed the space between them, kissing the younger girl without a care in the world. 

...

"Hey, Spencey Spence." Katherine said, walking into Spencer's room after she had left Darren. 

"Hey, Kat." Toby said, as Spencer sent a text on her phone. 

"Hey, Toby." Katherine said, smiling at the taller boy. "Wanna get breakfast Wednesday?" 

"Sure." Toby said, smiling at the girl. 

"Melissa needs a ride from the church, wanna come?" Spencer asked Katherine. 

"Sure." Katherine said. 

... 

"Yeah, I talked to him this afternoon. He was taking care of the contractor then heading straight for the church." Melissa said. 

"Then where is he?" Katherine asked, from the backseat.

"Something's wrong, I can feel it." Melissa said, on the verge of a breakdown. 

"Calm down, okay?" Spencer said. 

"We'll find him, Lissa." Katherine said. 

"I can't find my phone." Melissa said, digging through her purse. 

"Do you want me to call your number?" Spencer asked. 

"Damn it!" Melissa said, throwing her purse down in her lap. 

"Okay, Melissa, take a deep breath. It will be okay." Katherine said. 

"I left it at the church." Melissa said. 

"Melissa, you have to relax. Please, this cannot be good for the baby." Spencer said. 

"Spoken like a sister who actually cares." Melissa said. 

"I care, okay?" Spencer said. 

"I wish I could believe you." Melissa said. 

"Lissa, she cares. She's awful at showing it but she cares." Katherine said. 

"Do you want Kat and I to go back to the church?" Spencer asked. 

"Yes." Melissa said. 

But suddenly a car crashed into them. 

...

"Oh, Spencer. Katherine." Veronica said, walking into the waiting room. 

"She's stable, but they're monitoring the baby." Spencer said. 

"Monitoring for what?" Veronica asked. 

"They say it's too early to tell how significant the trauma was." Spencer said. 

"And are you two okay?" Veronica asked. 

"Yeah." Katherine said, as Spencer nodded. 

"The car came out of nowhere." Spencer said, a second away from breaking into tears. 

"Oh, honey, it wasn't your fault." Veronica said, pulling Spencer into a hug, who was now sobbing. 

Katherine continued to sit in the tiny seat with her knees hugged to her chest and biting on the tip of a pen that was in Spencer's jacket.

...

"We have to find Ian." Veronica said Spencer and Katherine. 

"I've left him three messages. Kat has left him four." Spencer said, and Katherine nodded. 

"She's not gonna relax until we find him. Maybe he went to the church." Veronica said. 

"She left her phone there, anyway. Me and Kat were gonna go get it. It's just a couple of blocks, we'll look for him while we're there." Spencer said. 

"Spencer, about what I said this morning. Melissa knows that you love her." Veronica said, before walking back into Melissa's room at the hospital and letting Spencer and Katherine head to the church. 

"Katherine Maybell? Spencer Hastings?" An officer said, walking up to them. 

"Yeah?" Spencer and Katherine said. 

"We recovered this from the vehicle." He said, handing two purses to Spencer. 

"Thank you." Spencer said, as he walked away. 

Spencer handed Katherine hers and they unlocked their phones. They easily had a dozen messages each from Aria, Hanna, and Emily. Spencer called Aria as she and Katherine walked. 

"Spencer, where are you? Please tell me Katherine is there too." Aria said, the moment she picked up the phone. 

"We're at the hospital. We got in an accident. We're fine but Melissa got a little hurt. Do you want us to head there?" Spencer said. 

"No. Stay with Melissa. We're safe." Aria said. 

...

Spencer and Katherine got to the church and walked inside. 

"Hello?" Spencer called out. 

"Ian?" Katherine yelled. 

"Reverend Acker?" Spencer shouted. 

They were met with silence and walked deeper inside. 

Katherine heard a cell phone vibrating and followed the sound, leaning down to try to find the phone. But as she kneeled down the door slammed shut, making them jump. 

"Hello?" Katherine called out. 

"Lose something?" Ian asked, standing behind them. 

"Melissa left her phone here." Spencer said. 

"We were trying to find it for her." Katherine said. 

"We've been trying to call you." Spencer said. 

"There was an accident, Melissa's at the hospital." Katherine said. 

"Yeah, you know, I got the strangest text message today." Ian said. 

"Really? What was it?" Katherine asked. 

"The number was blocked but I could reply to it." Ian said, clicking a button on his phone and Spencer's purse beeped and started ringing. 

"Yeah, asking for money, that was clever." Ian said, shutting his phone and putting it in his pocket. "Are your friends waiting for me?"

"Look, you need to listen to what Kat said. There's been an accident." Spencer said. 

"Yeah, I know. I got the messages." Ian said. 

"Why aren't you with your pregnant wife, Ian?" Katherine asked. 

"I've been waiting for you to leave the hospital." Ian said. "You know, Melissa wouldn't want me to take care of this." He said, taking steps towards them as they took steps back. "She'll understand."

"You gonna take care of us like you took care of Alison? Well, is that why you killed her?" Spencer asked. 

"I didn't kill her. Kat did." Ian said, smirking at the younger girls. 

"Because she found your home movies? Want some popcorn with that?" Spencer continued, holding the flash drive up, his smirk immediately dropping. She threw the flash drive and the two girls broke out in a run. 

They ran as fast as they could up the stairs. They would find a way out. Spencer dialed Emily as they ran. But there was a gate stopping them from going up any more. 

"No." Katherine said, trying to jerk it open. 

"Come on, come on." Spencer said, trying to help Katherine. 

They got an elevator open and screamed, Ian was right in front of them. 

He grabbed Spencer and took a pocket knife out of his jean pocket, stabbing Katherine's arm to keep her away. 

"I didn't wanna hurt you, Kat. But after I kill Spence, I'll be back." Ian said.

"I thought we were friends." Katherine said, tears running down her face as she held her arm where Ian had cut her. It was deep and blood was flowing out quickly. 

"I gave you the videos. What more do you want?" Spencer said, gasping. 

"Veronica knows that we're here. She knows that we're in the church!" Katherine said, crying harder. 

Aria, Emily, and Hanna listened and tried to say the girls' names on the phone. 

"Picked the perfect place for your suicide. You and Kat are the only ones in your little group who didn't have alibis. Who fought with Ali that night." Ian said. 

Spencer managed to get out of Ian's grip and fall to the floor. 

"Please, Ian. Please don't." Katherine sobbed, trying to get up but he just pushed her straight back down, making her land on her arm which she reacted with a scream. She had never felt so weak in her life. 

"We didn't mean to hurt Alison, huh? It was an accident. We pushed her and she fell." Ian said. 

"Is that what happened?" Spencer asked, as he got her up and shoved her into a wall. 

"You deserve to rot in hell!" Katherine yelled at Ian. 

"She just hit her head and she never woke up." Ian said. 

"Alison died of suffocation." Spencer said. 

"You know, the letter that I wrote on your computer won't answer all the questions but it will answer enough. The guilt was just too much for you." Ian said, holding her against the railing, and shoving her hard again so the rating broke, leaving only an open drop. 

"No! No!" Spencer yelled. 

"Ian, don't! You're supposed to be my family." Katherine cried out.

"Don't worry, Kat, I didn't forget about you. There's a special handwritten note in your room. You couldn't take how Alison always tried to be better than you. You liked being the hot one, the popular one, the better one. You thought she was getting in the way so you convinced Spencer it was an accident." Ian said. 

"Please, if you love my sister you won't do this." Spencer said, hyperventilating. 

"I'm doing it because I love her!" Ian shouted. He tried to throw her down but she hung onto his arm as tight as she could. "Let go of me."

"Pull her back up! Don't do this!" Katherine cried, trying to crawl to where they were. 

"No! No, please!" Spencer sobbed. 

A figure in a black hoodie, gloves, and pants walked up. Katherine's eyes widened as the blonde girl winked at her and then put her head back down. 

"What are you doing here?" Ian asked, his eyes widening too. But the figure just shoved him and helped Spencer up before running off as Spencer crawled to Katherine, who was still bleeding an awful lot. 

"Alison." Katherine whispered to herself, as Spencer hugged her and kept pressure on her arm. 

"Spencer! Katherine!"

"Katherine!"

"Spencer!" The three girls called out as they ran into the church. They ran up the stairs and found the two brunettes crying and hugging each other, with Katherine's blood on them. 

"Are you okay?" Emily asked. 

"Oh my god, your arm." Hanna said. 

"You did what you had to do, okay?" Aria said, as they saw Ian's body in the ropes. 

"No, I didn't. Someone else did." Spencer said. 

"Ali did." Katherine said. 

"We called nine-one-one. Someone will help you, in the meantime, hold this on your arm." Aria said, kneeling down to Katherine and handing her the leather jacket that Aria was wearing. 

"Ian killed Alison and he tried to kill us." Spencer said, her voice shaky as tears continued to fall. 

"He's dead, okay? You two are going to be fine. I promise." Hanna said. 

"It's over. It's over. Okay?" Aria said, and Katherine shakily nodded. 

They all walked out of the church, holding hands except for Emily who was keeping pressure on Katherine's arm. Paramedics instantly wrapped her arm and put her in an ambulance. She had lost a lot of blood and needed to be checked immediately. 

"Stop right there." An officer said to the other four girls. "Is this some kind of joke?" He asked. 

"What do you mean?" Spencer asked. 

"There's nobody in there." Officer Barry said. 

"What? No. He literally stabbed Kat." Hanna said. 

"Come with me." Barry said. The four girls followed him and saw that there was in fact, no Ian in the ropes. 

As everyone circled around the church, Noel walked up to the crowd. 

"Where's Katherine Maybell? Shouldn't she be with them?" He asked an officer, panic getting to him. 

"She's in the hospital." The officer said and Noel immediately ran to the hospital. 

The four girls' phones all went off and they got their phones out. 

It's not over until I say it is. Sleep tight. While all of you still can, bitches.- A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 36 19
This story takes place in the town of Rosewood. We see the liars after they've graduated. Alison disappeared a week before Graduation and Emily, Han...
4 0 1
When 4 estranged girls reunite for their missing leader's funeral, they start receiving odd messages from an unknown source who seemingly knows all t...
10.9K 194 26
I came back to Rosewood under a dark cloud. The same one I left with. Only now not only do I have the dark cloud as one of the best friends of a dead...
151K 3.4K 47
Λšβœ§β‚Š 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 πŽπ…π… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π“π…π‹πˆπ— π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’: ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ π‹πˆπ€π‘π’ Λšβœ§β‚Š Quinn Montgomery, Aria's distant cousin moves bac...