๐ƒ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐š๐ฅ ~ a VMINKOOK sto...

Autorstwa oaktreesap

The weirdo, the loner, and the new kid. Will it become a friendship or.. something more? Wiฤ™cej

โ€ข๐Ÿโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ‘โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ’โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ“โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ”โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ•โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ–โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ—โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโ€ข
โ€ข๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโ€ข
โ€ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ€ข
โ€ข๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽโ€ข

โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โ€ข

247 14 3
Autorstwa oaktreesap

Jimin P.O.V.-

I was laughing way too hard, and now my stomach is hurting.

Taehyung was also laughing while running as fast as he could, his hand gripped onto mine tightly, making me follow along. He turned back, grabbing both of my hands happily, and slowing to a fast run, smiling at me.

He woke me up this morning and told me to get ready, so I threw on an oversized white, blue, and orange sweater with the word "SOUL" on the front (iykyk - a/n), and some black jeans with holes on them. Normal white shoes, one white clip sitting on the side of my hair. Just a touch of makeup, just in case, and put the rest in a bag.

Taehyung got a little more dressed up today, but I'm definitely not complaining. He put a black turtleneck on with light blue jeans, a brown fake-leather jacket, and round sunglasses with gold rims. I looked at him as he turned to me and asked, "How do I look?" I just got up and kissed him right there and then. He never fails to make me feel better, even if I was already in a good mood. This whole outfit, which looks hella good on him, was such a surprise.

He never gets fancy, so I got curious. While we were in the car, I asked where we were going and he just smiled, not responding.

Now I know.

He took me to my favorite childhood place that we used to go to a lot, the amusement park. Oh, I missed this place, but life kept crawling up on me. I never had the time to come back.

I smiled widely as he dragged me to the first ride, a yellow roller coaster that was very quick and had multiple loops. We got in line and I sighed, already panting because I was tired from running so much. I may or may not be a little bit out of shape. It's been a while since I've danced.

"Remember when we got on this ride for my 7th birthday, and my favorite hat fell off?" Taehyung chuckled, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I processed his words and nodded, giggling at the memory while scooting up a little in the line.

"How could I forget? It dropped on that little kid's head, and he made you give him $20 for it back."

He looked in thought before smiling and nudging my shoulder, which made me blush from the sudden contact. Wow, I am weak for this man.

"You're right, Jiminie, I forgot about that. That boy was such a brat." Tae smiled at me, leaning back against the metal bars with both of his hands gripping it backwards, crossing his legs. I have to admit, the view of him in that stance, looking intently to the side and licking his lips, was somehow very alluring.

As I was staring, I didn't realize that the line had moved up, and stayed in my spot until the person behind us- a girl that looked a little older than us, maybe 20s, and a guy who was holding her hand- tapped my shoulder and gestured for me to go forward.

I nodded and apologized to them, scooting up a little bit again. Taehyung was now leaning back against the rail, starting to peel the clear nail polish that he put on his nails earlier. It was a habit of his, I noticed, that he does when he's bored. He's so cute.

I smacked his hand away and he looked at me with a pout. I shook my head at him, returning the pout with my hands on my hips. The gesture made him smile again, pulling me into a hug suddenly.

I didn't mind though, and immediately hugged back. This is exactly where I wanted to be.

---

After a couple rides, the sun was brightest in the sky, creating the prettiest sky blue with gold beams and fluffy clouds. The best aura. Except it was scorching hot now. Taehyung had to take off his brown coat and drapedit on his arm, and all I could do was roll up my sleeves. I should've thought about wearing a shirt under my sweater. Oh well.

We were in line for our last ride: the ferris wheel. It was almost our turn, but the whole time we waited in the line, we were practically lost in a deep conversation about nothing and everything all at once. It was perfect.

Finally, it was our turn, and we climbed into the white pod with green lace and pink and yellow flowers lingering on the vine. The color popped, but fit well with the bland white.

Taehyung kept the door open and bowed slightly, gesturing inside with his free hand. "After you."

I did a small curtsy to match his energy, walking in like royalty, trying to ignore the looks we got from the people behind us and the worker maneuvering the ride. "Why, thank you, kind sir."

I sat down on the yellow seats and grabbed onto the pole in the middle. Taehyung got in after me and sat in front of me, so we faced each other, intentionally putting his hand over mine on the bar.

I blushed again, because damn he's hot. His gaze was staring straight at me as if I were the only meaningful thing in this world. I could see his dark hazel eyes through the black tint of his sunglasses, and they were beautiful. 

We got up into the air, and I looked down the side, looking at the view of all the rides and people. They looked like tiny ants, running around in lines, as if they were on the way back to the anthill. 

"Jimin."

I looked up to the deep voice that said my name and he was just staring at me. He lifted his sunglasses over his head, some hair poking out onto his forehead either way.

"Yeah? What's up?" I couldn't stop smiling.

Taehyung leaned forward, his face coming really close to mine. The white floating vessel we were in stopped, shaking a little. It rocked the both of us, but we didn't move. It became quiet, as if we were finally in peace, where we could stay forever. The light blue around us swallowed us into a soft blanket, where we stayed in each other's grasps. 

Tae leaned forward, and I didn't stop him. Instead, I just closed my eyes and trusted him to know where to go. After a few seconds, I felt it. His lips against mine. We've done this action many times, but it could not be better than this one. He lingered there for moments, and it felt as if it would never end. And I didn't want it to.

This day could not get any better.

---

Jungkook P.O.V.-

I groaned again.

"Do we have to, Mom?" I whined.

"Yes, now stop complaining. You've been cooped up in your room, and we've been here for hours. We can go home after this ride, okay?"

She held Eomma's hand, walking into the capsule. I examined it, already bored. It was white with a pink flowy line through the center, with some random flowers on it. I bit my lip, already wanting to go home.

They forced me to come with them to the amusement park, and I've been third wheeling them all day. I'd rather be in my room, blasting my music through my wired earbuds, studying. But then again, I have nothing to study for in the first place.

We have gone on multiple rides, and it made me a little sick. Since most were double seats, my mothers went together and I was in front or behind them. It was annoying but deep down, I'm sure my inner child was enjoying this. I've never been here, on these rides, but I do have to admit some of them were fun.

I just couldn't let my parents win. So here I am, watching my parents get into the ride, in front of me and without me. The pod they were in left in the air and it felt like forever that I was standing at the front of the line with the girl that looked about our age, making the ferris wheel turn, kept staring at me and playing with her hair.

I ignored her, waiting for the next capsule to be freed so I could get in. They said it would be the last ride, then we can go home. I was a little sad, but mostly, I missed my bed.

So I got on and looked up. There was a small circular hole in the top, giving me a good view of the plastic bottom of the next pod behind me. Nice.

I just closed my eyes, thinking about my situation. Crossing my arms across my chest, feeling the ferris wheel move, I could tell it was moving left, counter-clockwise. I was sitting on the left side, opening my eyes again and playing with my own fingers.

I sighed, wiping my face with my hands. Why could I never have a successful relationship? Was it that hard? I broke up with that girl over text, finally. She blocked me, thank god. Was I meant to be lonely? Maybe I should just accept it. It goes like this every time. I looked behind me at the bright blue azure before looking back forward, enjoying the view all around me. I guess this isn't so bad.

Suddenly, in the top corner of my eyes, I could see light shining through the top of the pod. I looked up through the hole, catching a glimpse of the sun, slightly cut off by the pod next to it. Realizing in my dumbass brain that the sun was bright, I squinted my eyes.

Then I saw some very familiar fluffy hair. Wait. The wheel moved again, and the man with the cloud-like hair covered the sun completely, making it look like he was glowing. In which he would be, even without the gleaming behind him.

I saw the boxy smile, the sunglasses on the top of his head, a black turtleneck. Wow. He really was stunning. Definitely made me feel better.

The ferris wheel paused for a bit, probably letting more people onto another capsule, but it meant I could observe him longer.

Kim Taehyung. He really was breathtaking. I could tell he was talking to someone, but I couldn't tell who. Probably Jimin-hyung.

I wanted to look away, realizing they were probably on a date, but I couldn't. That specific setting made him look like a real angel.

Jimin was using hand gestures while talking, moving his head around a lot, and Taehyung was just nodding. It was as if I was in a trance, unable to take my eyes off of him. The corners of his eyes were a little wrinkled, meaning he was genuinely happy. His smile made me smile without thinking, and my heart started beating faster.

Then he looked down and made direct eye contact with me. I think my heart stopped.

Just then, the ferris wheel moved again, turning him out of my sight. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in, putting a hand over my heart. It was beating so quick, I thought I was about to die. It started getting hot so I had to fan myself with my hand, putting my free one against my cheek. Yep, I was burning up. This was definitely the highlight of my day. No, week.

I don't think I will ever understand how he got this power over me. I need to talk to him.

---

a/n:

this one is a little longer than usual but its okay bc i have so much planned so get ready >:) and ily all

- me <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

8.1K 225 10
Jungkook meets a mysterious boy outside of his work. But not a boy. Jimin whom Jungkook found takes him in. Years pass, both of them grown up but a t...
209K 3.6K 22
Jimin and Taehyung and Jungkook has been friends ever since 4. Growing up they started having feelings and made more friends like Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi...
360K 6K 85
When BTS and BP have separate accounts on Instagram. They knew about the ships and fans but yet, they keep on commenting on each other's post. Friend...
153K 5K 36
"It didn't mean anything, right?" -Jeon Jungkook Or The one where Jimin and Jungkook are band mates, and Jimin has been secretly in love with Jungko...