I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By BPinurami

IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Break Up
Feeling of Happiness
Blind Date
Became
Zhang Zhou Meng Die
Don't Sell Son
Performance
Get a Certificate
Midnight
Back to School
Be Dedicated
Dreams at Night
Beautiful and Delicious
Be Friends
Sweet Spring
Dinner
Make-up
Substitution
Any Dissatisfaction With Me
Fake
Lots of Tricks
Move To The Second Floor
Report
Before the first class was over, the instructor...
He Is My Alpha
Routine
Not Just A Routine
Study Well
Visitor
Recap
I am a beta (reworked)
"Being" in love
learn to swim
Strong Kiss
Differentiation
Protocol Mark
Rigorous agreement
10 minutes?
Sit on the table
Bully
Island
Mock Gland Marking
Satisfy
Restraint
Like it?
Gentle Trap
I'm your God
Another Way
End of Holiday
Hospitality
Public
It's Better to Hit The Sun
Newbie in Love
Amnesia
Birthday Present
Take a Bath
Swimming Pool
Belt
Pet
Gland Marking
Back to School
Lu Jiao Shou Yan
Falling Into Water
Termination Agreement
Restart
Not The First Time
Propose
Shareholders Meeting
Fully Marked
Even If The World Collapses
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

Give Birth

3.7K 128 6
By BPinurami

The closeness between the two men's behaviors is obvious to all around them.

Gu Wei, the next person in charge of the Gu family, is married to a beta. The news spread among the Gu family members who were present.

Back to Gu's house, He Yinyin and Gu Tiansheng were immediately surrounded by groups.

"How could the youngest marry a beta?"

"Is this really a scam?"

"Big brother and sister-in-law, how can you just watch the third child do such a foolish thing?"

"A beta, my God, I can't imagine it."

"Beta is almost impossible to conceive, don't you know?"

"I always think Xiaowei is mature and stable, but when he did this today, I began to worry that Gu Jia really got into his hands, and he would do something that is even more shocking."

"Big brother and sister-in-law, for the sake of the face of the family, we would never agree to this marriage."

"That's right, we don't recognize Gu Wei's marriage. If we make this kind of decision, it means that he is actually too young, and he is not qualified to inherit the Gu family."

...

In the intense discussion, Gu Tiansheng's face was green and red, while He Yinyin lowered his eyes and listened gently as always.

When everyone talked dryly and found that the person's parents were silent, the emotions slowly calmed down.

"Are you finished?" He Yinyin curled up the corners of her mouth, and the beautiful eyes swept across the group of people in front of her, it was very clear that they were saying high-sounding words, and they actually had their own calculations.

Hearing her question, the person who had wanted to say a few words closed his mouth wittily.

"What's wrong with beta?" He Yinyin smiled, but he said coldly, "Cousin Gu Wen, I remember your eldest son is beta, why? I feel like marrying beta is ashamed of Gu's family? It's better to go back with you. How about the elder son severing the relationship between father and son?"

Alpha, named by He Yinyin, immediately blushed.

In an instant, everyone present remembered that He Yinyin's second son, Gu Xing, was also a beta, but they just tried to devalue the beta in front of her.

Gu Tiansheng felt that her words were too unpleasant. He gave a fake cough to remind everyone that they are all Gu family members, but He Yinyin seemed to see through him, glanced at him lightly, and coldly said: "If you have a cold, go back to your room and rest. ."

"It's okay." Gu Tiansheng looked away awkwardly, and turned his head to look out the door if nothing had happened. He happened to see Gu Wei and Yue Fei walking in.

"Who will inherit the Gu family and how?" He Yinyin looked at the two people who said that they did not agree to Gu Wei inheriting the Gu family. "You can decide with just one sentence? Is it because I underestimated the two, or the two. , Too pretentious?"

"As for giving birth," He Yinyin's gaze shifted and fell lightly on the person who brought up the topic, "Gu Tong, I remember your wife is an omega, and she has been married for seven or eight years. Why didn't you hear a little mention of a child? What's the matter? Don't plan to have children yet?"

Gu Tong's face was green and white, they didn't want to be pregnant, they couldn't be pregnant!

"We, Xiao Fei, are still a child, and we are not in a hurry to have a baby."

After saying the last sentence, He Yinyin slowly picked up the teacup on the table and drank a sip of water to moisturize her throat. After all this, she was thirsty.

All of her words were heard by Gu Wei and Yue Fei who walked into the main hall.

Yue Fei was shocked by He Yinyin's story about giving birth. He knew about the fact that omega could give birth, but he didn't expect that Beta could also give birth!

Gu Wei curled up the corners of his mouth and slowly approached the crowd gathered together, and proactively said, "So lively?"

Seeing them coming, Gu Tiansheng didn't want to stay here for a while. He has no interest in this kind of pure verbal argument.

"I just caught a cold in the rain, I'll go back to the room for a while."

Everyone cared for a few words and didn't say anything, so they let him go back to rest, but He Yinyin didn't raise his eyes, just pretending that he hadn't heard it.

Gu Wei took the seat of Gu Tiansheng, and Yue Fei consciously sat beside him.

A group of elders were present, but the two of them, as juniors, were seated first, which was a bit rude.

But these people were just ashamed by He Yinyin one by one, and the person added was Gu Wei, not Gu Wei or Gu Xing, so they didn't have the confidence to put on the elders' profile.

"In the eyes of these new servants, there is less and less work. There are not enough chairs and they don't want to bring a few over. They are still not as good as the previous servants."

Someone judged it in a small voice.

Sang cursed Huai secretly, but it was a pity that Yue Fei didn't understand, but He Yinyin and Gu Wei did.

He Yinyin was about to speak, but Gu Wei asked first: "I heard that some uncles and aunts seem to have some opinions on my inheritance from the Gu family."

Gu Wei has presided over the Gu Group for many years, and said that it is the same. I really did not expect that these relatives who live only on the group's share dividends every year would think that they are qualified to claim the right of inheritance.

In front of Gu Tiansheng and He Yinyin, there seemed to be someone who could not finish talking. At this moment, facing Gu Wei, he became dumb, and the person who was still complaining about the chair problem also fell silent.

"Perhaps you have forgotten the days when the Group's stock plummeted eight years ago and the company's market value shrank tremendously." Gu Wei raised his mouth. "I understand it well. After living comfortably for a long time, people occasionally love themselves to make trouble for themselves. "

The few who were present in the turmoil eight years ago suffered greatly, and the snowflake-like bills and the notice of suspension of dividends were all their nightmare. If it had not been for Gu Wei to stand up, the Gu Group might have been bought at a low price or even destroyed by the foreign group that had been eyeing it at the time, and they would not be able to continue to be wealthy idlers.

The atmosphere suddenly became a little embarrassing. As an elder, at this moment, he could only listen to the teachings of the younger generation, and could not even refute it. The people who had just felt that they were right and confident were suddenly completely stunned by such rounds of crushing blows.

Gu Tong said: "Xiao Wei, don't think too much about it, we are also considering you."

Others echoed: "Yes, we are just worried about you."

"This is Xiao Fei. Seeing that he is really good, Xiao Wei's choice is indeed correct."

"You are a perfect match."

"It must be peaceful and beautiful in the future."

Yue Fei: "..."

Gu Wei: "Then I would like to thank all uncles and aunts for their blessings."

At this point, everyone thought that this matter would be completely turned over in this way, but Gu Wei seemed to suddenly remember something and spoke again.

"By the way, I just mentioned the child's matter, if it weren't for my uncle's reminder, I would have forgotten it."

"Because Xiao Fei is a beta, we have no plans to have children, so after the end of the year-end shareholder meeting, I plan to select capable children from the family as my heirs."

As soon as he said this, everyone on the scene couldn't help expressing joy.

"Do you really plan to do that?"

"Xiao Wei's idea is reasonable. Xiao Fei is a beta and can't have children. Heirs don't have to select good ones from the next generation of Gu to train them."

"Xiao Wei is still thoughtful."

"We have all seen Xiao Wei's ability over the years, and it is impossible not to support him."

"Yes, it's impossible not to support it."

"When I just said that to my brother and the others, I felt uncomfortable in my heart. Those of us who are elders just hope that the younger generation can be happy. How can we take the matter of inheritance?

"I think so too, but I didn't dare to say it just now."

All of a sudden, the faces of the few people who were in their early days turned pale.

Yue Fei breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that he didn't need to have children by himself, but he also learned from Gu's family what it means to turn a face faster than a book.

It turns out that your child has the opportunity to be selected as the heir. Whoever cares whether your partner can give birth or not is the best.

Suddenly, in the eyes of these Gu family members, Yue Fei went from the most outrageous partner to Gu Wei's most suitable partner.

Life has its ups and downs, but that's it.

...

Yue Feiwu walked on his own, his fingertips suddenly became hot, and he was taken aback and turned his head away.

It turned out that Gu Wei took a cup of hot tea to give him. Seeing that he hadn't responded, he touched him gently.

"Scared?" Gu Wei raised an eyebrow.

Yue Fei took the teacup: "Why don't you call me."

He Yinyin looked at him and smiled: "He called you twice, but when he saw that you didn't respond, he thought you lost your soul."

I don't know when, the people who had just gathered here have dispersed, some went to other yards, some went to the corridor to blow the air, and the main hall fell silent for a while.

Hearing what He Yinyin said, Yue Fei held the cup in her hand and licked her lips a little embarrassedly. She couldn't say that she just wandered because she was thinking that Gu's family was really too able to turn the rudder, so her brain twitched and said: "Gu Wei is here, how could I lose my soul."

Yue Fei meant that he was not distracted.

But He Yinyin teased him: "Oh, if the third child is not there, your soul will be lost, right?"

!

"Heh." Gu Wei laughed.

Yue Fei was anxious: "No, mother, I didn't mean that!"

Seeing him shy, He Yinyin smiled and said, "Okay, that's not what I meant, I won't say anything."

"Don't laugh, mom knows I didn't mean that." Yue Fei glared at Gu Wei.

Gu Wei hooked his mouth and said, "I didn't smile."

"...I'm not blind!" Yue Fei was shocked by Gu Wei's ability to lie with his eyes open.

"Hahaha..." He Yinyin laughed a little bit inconsistent with the usual gentle image as they quarreled, Xiao Fei was so cute.

Hearing this exaggerated laughter, Yue Fei looked at He Yinyin bitterly: "...Mom?"

After dinner in the evening, the Gu family's annual ancestor worship was completed, and Yue Fei followed Gu Wei back to Nanwan Xiang County.

This time, Tang Yue came to pick them up.

In the car, Yue Fei asked Gu Wei: "Are you really going to choose your heir from the younger generation of Gu's family in the future?"

Unexpectedly he would ask this, Gu Wei raised his eyebrows: "What do you think?"

Yue Fei: "I think you just threw a bait for them."

Hearing this, Gu Wei, who was inattentive, slightly narrowed his eyes when he answered him.

Yue Fei tilted his head to look at him, and saw the answer he wanted from his reaction.

"I guessed it." Yue Fei curled up his mouth.

Seeing the smug expression on his face made no secret of it, Gu Wei raised his hand and squeezed his cheek, boasting: "It's not stupid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 12.4K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...
4.8K 304 42
They say a broken heart is useless, but what if it is that broken heart that will be the most priceless? Born into the world of Proud Immortal Demon...
316K 21.5K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
7.4K 547 35
Nathan is a poor Alpha who grew up in the slums and was only allowed to attend the prestigious Rosemary Hall boarding school due to a stranger's kind...