𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝗕𝗼𝘆 - 𝗝...

بواسطة isabellapotterr

【Alphabet Boy】 Bailee Luis and Johnny Lawrence have been friends for years and have always gotten along but... المزيد

𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐲
¹: 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙮
²: 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙
³: 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
⁴: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝
⁵: 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
Why i haven't updated
Making changes

⁶: 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

117 0 0
بواسطة isabellapotterr

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Alphabet Boy † act I...
spiraling down

╰┈➤ CHAPTER SIX
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ─── 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

♡ 🥋🍻 ✰
ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞

The day after the party Bailee stayed home all day with Johnny. It was only Saturday so she didn't have to go to school. But she knew that Johnny would have to go to Karate practice around 4 and she was dreading that. She did not want to be left alone.

The two mostly stayed in the living room the whole day. Bailee sat watching a movie on the television screen, her knees to her chest as a pillow laid on her knees and her chin rested on the pillow.

Johnny wasn't even sure if she was even watching the movie. The girl seemed zoned out. She started blankly at the silver screen, not making a sound or any movements. Johnny watched her carefully as he picked up trash around the kitchen and living area from the night before.

Bailee actually hadn't said a word to him since she had woken up with tears on her face. She had a horrible nightmare—she dreamt about what had happened at the party and it went on loop until she had finally snapped up from the bed sobbing. Johnny had woken up when she crying—basically screaming from fear—and had grabbed hold of her body to calm her down. His arms wrapped around her arms as he muttered comforting words to her hoping to calm her down.

Johnny had left her alone when she got up and went downstairs to watch tv at about ten in the morning. He decided to not talk to her until she was ready to talk. He would let her talk first.

Bailee continued to stare blankly at the television screen, she had obviously been able to recall the night before—but her brain was more focused on how she almost told her best friend that she loved him and not like a friend would love a friend but actually loving him. Bailee Luis had almost made the dumb mistake of telling Johnny she was basically in love with him because of how emotional she was.

But now, now she couldn't feel anything. It was almost as if that after she woke up all her emotions had turned off, like her brain was trying to erase all the bad parts of the night before—as if she was making it a good day and that the party never happened—because to Bailee it didn't.

To Bailee Luis the party never happened. It was only an idea. The idea to throw a party to start the weekend but then she had decided to not throw it so she didn't have to clean and be hungover. Her mind has completely changed the events of the day before.

At the moment she couldn't feel anything. She was completely numb. She was snapped out of her thoughts when the front door slammed open.

"Bailee! We're home! Our New Orleans job got canceled." The voice of her mom said from the front and Bailee jumped from the sudden noises.

Johnny looked up from his spot at the kitchen counter where he was wiping off the last of the mess, he was happy they didn't come earlier when the house was a mess. He quickly threw the towel into the sink and ran to the front of the house.

"Hi, Mr and Mrs. Luis." He said as he glanced over to Bailee who was slowly making her way to the front door as well.

"Oh, hello Johnny." Mrs. Luis said as she pulled the blond boy into a hug. Johnny hugged her back a bit and pulled away from the older lady.

"Bailee, aren't you gonna say hello to your parents?" She asked her daughter as Bailee finally stood in front of them.

"Hi mom, hi dad." Bailee muttered as he looked to Johnny and back to her parents. Johnny looked to his best friend and analyzed her face. She did not want them there with what had happened.

"Okay, we'll me and your father are gonna make a lunch...so why don't you go up to your room while we get some food prepared. Johnny you may stay." Mrs. Luis said as she looked at her husband who hadn't said a word since he walked in.

Mr. Luis just nodded and walked towards the kitchen. What Bailee hadn't known is that her parents have been fighting and all their business trips had not just been business trips but they had also been seen a marriage therapist.

"Uh...we'll be upstairs." Johnny said and lead Bailee up to her room. When they got there Johnny softly opened the door and revealed her messy bed sheets from the night before and Bailee stopped dead in her tracks.

She shook her head as she tried to turn back but Johnny stopped her and pulled her into his chest as he slowly walked them into the room and closed the door.

"No, Johnny I don't wanna be in here." She said in a small voice as she shook her head while he held onto her.

"It's okay...I'll take off the sheets and throw them when I leave then I'll get you new sheets later, okay?" He muttered into her head and she slowly nodded as he let go of her and took all the sheets off the bed and put them into an empty corner. "See? No sheets."

Bailee looked at him as he sat down in the middle of the mattress and she slowly walked to him. He had taken the pillow sheets off as well so it was just the mattress and two pillows. She carefully got on the bed as Johnny scooted up to the pillows and laid his head against one.

Bailee slowly laid down beside him and once she did she turned to him and laid her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her body safely and comforting.

"I know I already said this but I promise: as long as I'm here with you, no one will hurt you. I won't let that happen." Johnny muttered as he pulled her closer.

Bailee was vulnerable and she knew it. As much as she was strong, the night before made her vulnerable and she hated it.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The two had stayed in Bailees sheet less bed until Johnny had to leave for Karate practice and when he did she had rolled herself up into a ball and fell asleep.

When she awoke it was about six o' clock...the sun was still out a bit and her room was dark with no lights on and her blinds closed. She heard a knock at her door and slowly turned her head to look up to see Johnny walking in with a big bag in his hands.

"As promised: new sheets and blankets." He said to her as he closed the door and held up the bag.

Bailee softly smiled at the boy and slid herself off the bed so he could began to put the new sheets on. When he was done he ushered her to sit down once more and she did.

The two sat in silence for a few minutes until she finally spoke up.

"Thank you." She said quietly as she slowly leaned her head on his shoulder.

"For what?" Johnny asked as he wrapped his arm around her waist

"For everything. For sticking by me. For saving me. For protecting me when I couldn't protect myself."

"Don't thank me. I'll always be here for you Bay. You never have to worry about me leaving." He said as he kissed the top of her head.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The next Monday at school Bailee stayed silent as she had for the last two days...although she was a lot quieter after she had found out her parents were getting a divorce. They had decided to tell her before she went to bed the night before leaving her even more heartbroken than before.

She could recall the conversation as she sat in the back of her English class.

"Bailee, honey, me and your father have something to tell you." Her mother started only to get cutoff by Mr.Luis who got straight to the point.

"We're getting divorced. You're mother will be keeping the house and you'll be staying with her. You can come see me whenever you'd like but I'll probably be too busy most days so you'll have to call about a week in advance." Her father said in his monotone voice.

"You guys can't get divorced. You two love each other. Right?" Bailee asked as her eyes watered

"Yes, we love each other but sometimes people who love each other have to part from each other." Her mom told her as she rubbed her daughters knee.

"But you—you can't get divorced when everything has gone wrong." She muttered as a tear fell and she shook her head

"What do you mean everything's gone wrong? What's gone wrong, Bailee?" Her father asked

"I—nothing. Never mind." She whispered as she dropped her head and tightly shut her eyes, letting another tear fall.

"So, you understand that we will be separating and you will be staying with your mother and that you will be able to talk to me sometimes but not every month. You understand that right, Bailee?" Her father asked her and she looked at him and nodded "Good. I'm going to bed, see you two in the morning. Goodnight, Bailee." He said as he patted her back and headed upstairs

"I'm sorry sweetie. Goodnight." Her mother said to her as she kissed the top of her head and went upstairs as well. When her mom made it to the top of the staircase Bailee sat there, making her tears stop and just stared at the floor.

"Bailee. Bailee." The girl was snapped out of her thoughts as Daniel shook her shoulder. She looked around the room and saw that everyone was beginning to leave. "You okay?" He asked and she nodded as she began to pack up her stuff and walk out with him.

When they walked out of the class the two ran into Ali and Susan.

Susan noticed that Bailee had light circles around her eyes and decided to push.

"Look, I don't know what happened Saturday but you look really tired. Is everything okay, Bailee?" Susan questioned and Bailee looked at her then put on the best smile she could muster.

"I'm okay." She said quietly "Now if you excuse me—I have to get to Biology." She finished and scurried off to her next class.

"What's wrong with her?" Susan pushed and Ali gave her friend a sharp look

"Nothing is wrong with her. She's just tired is all." The blonde said and grabbed her friends hand to drag her to class "Come on, we can't be late."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After school Bailee walked home and changed into a new set of clothes so she wasn't stuck with what she had been wearing for 8 hours.

She knew Johnny was at the dojo and she also knew that the boy who had tried to get at her was there as well considering he was a boy in the dojo. As much as she made her mind believe the party never happened she couldn't stop thinking about and now that her parents had told her they were splitting up she had more anger inside her and she was finally gonna let it bubble over.

She changed into a dark tee and jeans and grabbed her keys and quickly left the house. She knew what car the boy drove and got on her bike quickly and made her way to the dojo. She took off her helmet and quietly walked around the parking lot until she found his white car.

She smirked as she took out a pocket knife and slashed three tires then scratched the car door with the knife, drawing a smiley face with the chipped paint. She quickly put the blade away and stood up.

She made her way into the dojo and walked into the little entrance part of the place. All eyes turned to her when the bell went off. Johnny stared at her as her eyes stayed forward...once she walked in she saw the boy and stared at him with a clenched jaw.

"Ms. Luis, what are you doing here? I thought you quit." Kreese said looking at the girl

"Yeah, I know. But I realized that I have unfinished business here and for that I was hoping you'd welcome me back." She spoke determined as she looked to Kreese.

The sensei stared at the girl and a smirk took over his face "You are welcome whenever no matter what. But—you will have to fight to come back."

"Of course, Sir." She nodded and looked back to the boy across the room from her. Kreese followed her line of vision and stared at the boy that had bruises on his face with a smile.

"Perez. Up on the mat, you get the honors to see if Ms. Luis will come back." Kreese told the boy and he looked at his Sensei and nodded as he swallowed.

The boy walked forward as Bailee took her shoes off and walked onto the mat. Johnny watched the girl's every move, as well did Bobby. The two boys looked at each other scared to see what she had up her sleeve and back to the two bowing in the middle of the mat.

They got into fighting positions and once Kreese allowed them start Bailee started throwing punches, some he dodged, some he didn't. Every time he dodged Bailee got more mad and her punches become harder. She threw a left punch the a right punch.

When he back up and began to punch back at her she blocked him with her forearms and backed up a bit to kick him in the stomach. She did a turn kick: turning to put her back to him and then quickly turning around and kicking him harshly and the stomach making him fall to the floor of the mat.

Kreese watched with a smile and a hand to his chin as he saw the anger radiate off of the girl. Bailee bent down to the boy who had taken advantage of her and punched him in the nose making his eyes water and making him groan in pain.

Bailee truly did not want to be back in the dojo but this was her chance to beat him without consequences and she knew that. Bobby knew that. Johnny knew that. Everybody knew that.

"Alright, someone help him up. Bailee talk to me in my office. Lawrence do a couple warm ups with them." Kreese said as he walked to his office, Bailee following.

As she entered she took a seat on the chair in front of his desk and he sat across from her in his own chair.

"I would welcome you back to the dojo but I know you really don't want that now do you?" He asked and looked at her as she fiddled with her fingers

"No. I truly don't." She mumbled and he nodded his head

"As I thought. Let me guess, he did something to you and this was your only chance at revenge without consequences."

Bailee looked up at him with furrowed brows and her mouth was slightly parted "How'd you know?"

"Boys talk. And that black eye and those bruises and busted lip sure talked, and also the way Johnny has been glaring at him since Saturday." He explained and she purses her lips "I won't pry but you do not have to come back, I get it, you did what you needed to do to make yourself feel stronger for whatever he did and for that I'm proud of you, Ms. Luis, just know that you are always welcome in this dojo." He finished as he stood up "Now, I have to get back to class so I will let you see yourself out."

When he walked out Bailee sat there for a moment and slowly got up and walked out the room as well. She made her way to the front of the dojo and looked back to where everyone was throwing punches at the air. She had made eye contact with her old sensei and nodded with a small smile.

He was a horrible person but sometimes he just understood.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Word count: 2745
Published: March 8, 2022
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Isabella's words:
I hope you liked this chapter...it was a bit rushed but it came out a bit better than I expected. If you couldn't tell obviously Bailee is not going to be talking about it because that is her coping mechanism...as well as fighting.

Also let me know if I should make an Instagram for my wattpad where I post icons, edits, and manips of my stories.

TIKTOK: if you wanna see edits of this story and other stories of mine follow my TikTok @izabellapotterr

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.5K 295 15
❝You've been this way since I met you.❞ ❝Yet, you still tolerate me.❞ ; Bobby Brown's sister falls in attachment with Johnny Lawrence a friend of he...
1.6K 80 10
it's been 2 weeks since the beach incident. Daniel receives a random note in his locker and Johnny Lawrence sticks up for him for the first time. Tim...
53K 1.2K 72
"The bluest eyes in Texas, are haunting me tonight." Extended Summary inside Johnny Lawrence X OC
615 43 24
Daniel is new to California and is starting his new job at a school called West Valley High. He meets the other teachers and one catches his eye, wha...