this is me trying c.s

By duhitsthesturniolos

"i might need you or i'll break are we too young for this?" More

intro
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
what do i do
my thoughts
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
lets chat

3

33.4K 470 1.1K
By duhitsthesturniolos

AN: HI THIS IS THE CHAPTER THE BOYS ARE INTRODUCED TO US! LETS RIDE😎

  Rivers pov

I've laid in bed for the past hour trying to recharge my social battery before Jordan and I film. I decided to go downstairs and get some food even though we're probably gonna eat later.

As I was making my way downstairs I saw Noah in the kitchen also getting food. "Hey, where's mom and dad?"

"Business meeting." He says blankly staring at his phone.

"Still?" I swear they're always working.

"Yeah, they said they wouldn't be back till late and that we can go out tonight."

"Oh ok, how do you know all this and I don't?" Usually they update me throughout the day but I haven't gotten any texts from them. I haven't even heard from them since I left for school this morning.

Noah looked up at me with a confused look on his face. "They texted me. They didn't text you too?"

"No."

"Oh." Then he slips out a "Sucks to suck I guess."

"Jackass." I murmur under my breath. I make my way over to the fridge and grab a cheese stick. "I'm gonna go film with Jordan in a little. What are your plans tonight?"

He manages to put his phone down and actually engage in the conversation, which I learned to appreciate. "Uh I think I'm going over to Ethan's house. What are you filming?"

"A q&a, she saw the triplets post one and now she wants to film one too. What a simp." She's my best friend and I love making fun of her.

"Of course she does." Speaking lowly.

"Jealous?" I find it funny he has a little crush on J.

"Shut up." He spits back shaking his head.

I giggle a bit and give him a side hug before I make my way back upstairs to start getting ready. I started doing my makeup when I heard my phone buzz from my bed.

Will.

hey wyd tonight?

i'm about to go film a vid with jordan and then i'm not sure
wbu

as of rn nothing but i wanna see you tonight.

oh ok i'm not sure what time we'll be done filming but i'll lyk

well make sure it's before 10 because i'll be too tired after that

too tired for what? like just in general?

yeah somethin like that

I just left him on read after that. I knew exactly what he meant but I'm still upset with him about last night, not to mention how he acted today in class. I guess I didn't act the most mature either but what else was I supposed to do?

I finished my makeup and changed into a clean hoodie and sweatpants. I think i'm just gonna wear my hair down but bring a hair tie just incase. It was only 6:30pm but I called Jordan anyway to see if she was ready yet.

It rang for a about 5 seconds when I hear a "HEYYYY BITCH"

"Hey J I'm ready a bit early. Do you wanna just come scoop me now?"

"I'm gonna be honest with you I'm already on the way..."

"Hahahaha perfect I'll see you in 2."

I hung up and make my way downstairs. I decided to go with a pair of air force's. As I'm putting on my shoes I hear Jordan honking her horn as a way to tell me she's here. I grab my purse and make my way outside to her car.

"Hey Riv how was your nap." She asks as I'm getting in the passenger seat.

Letting out a sigh, "Ugh so good you don't even get it."

She starts backing out of the driveway and starts driving somewhere. I don't know where but it's her video we're filming so I'm sure she has a plan.

"Did Will ever end up apologizing?" I love Jordan so much, she's always checking up on me.

"No to the apology part but he did end up texting me." I pull my phone out of my purse to pull up the messages.

"Spill." She says with no hesitation.

As I'm reading her the text messages, we get to the part where he says I have to be at his house around 10. As soon as I read that she chimes in, "Who is he to decide when you're done hanging out with people?"

She has a point. "I know."

"Can I drop you off at his house at like 12 just to piss him off? Please?!" She asks all excited.

"No. As much as I would love too, you know that wouldn't end well." I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire.

"Ugh. You can't tell me I deserve better when you don't take your own advice." Again she has another point.

"Fair." I say kind of getting sick of talking about him.  Not that It's Jordan's fault for asking but just because when him and I are on bad terms, it just makes me too stressed to even think about him.

"So are you gonna go over at 10 then?" She questions.

I let out a sigh before I speak. "Yeah, I'm gonna talk to him and try to set some new boundaries. I think that'll help."

"Good idea. If you need me to pick you up tonight let me know." She says giving me a look.

"Got it." We sit in comfortable silence for a minute, which is nice. "Where are we going anyway?"

"Mcdonald's. I hope you're hungry."

"Ugh always."

We pull up to Mcdonads a few minutes later and order our food and drinks. "Are we just gonna eat in the car while we film?" I ask.

"Yep." I like her thinking. I love filming chill videos where we can just talk and get personal.

We pull into a parking spot and start filming. It's Jordan's channel so she gets to start the intro. "HEY GUYS it's Jordan Beckham and welcome back to my channel. Tonight, I am here with the one and only RIVER SCHNAPP!"

"AND WE HAVE MCDONALDS!" I realize we're screaming and look around to make sure no one heard us through the car. We just start bursting out into laughter as always.

Jordan continues, "Yes and we're gonna be filming a q&a today. I asked you guys on my instagram story to ask us questions and we're obviously gonna respond to them right now."

"Let's do ittttt!" I always get so hyper while filming videos, it's my happy place.

We answered about 20 or so questions and then wrapped up the video. It took about an hour to film but it's only 8pm.

I started cleaning up the car from the food when Jordan starts slapping my arm. "Shut the fuck up. Holy fucking shit! Is that who I think it is?" She unbuckles her seatbelt and gets closer to the window to try an get a better look. I'm still confused on who she's on about.

"What, What? Who? Is it someone I don't wanna see? Do I have to hide?" I ask while starting to duck, I'm so confused.

"NO! BITCH I THINK THATS THE STURNIOLO TRIPLETS!!!!" She's still slapping me and I don't know why because she already has my attention.

"What? Where?!" I've only seen a few videos of theirs from what Jordan made me watch but I have to admit they're fucking hilarious.

"MINIVAN TO OUR LEFT! GOING THROUGH THE DRIVE THRU!"

"Oh. My. God." The only words I can manage to say.

"'Oh my god' my ass what do we do?" She asks while she's mocking me. "How do we get them to come up to us?" Jordan is very clearly freaking out.

"I don't know. Go up to them? I don't know much about them but I'm sure they like when people recognize them." I'm just talking out of my ass at this point. I have no idea.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? Wait that's actually good because they did say they like when people come up to them. But they also said they can be shy sometimes. I don't wanna blow this. What if I introduce myself and they recognize me? Or what if I embarrass myself and they don't know me?" Jordan asks as she's speaking every thought that's going through her head right now.

"Jordan I promise it'll be fine. Wait till they're parked and we can go up to them, I'll even come with you." I'm not embarrassed, I mean how could I be? They're basically strangers to me.

"Ok, ok yeah that's good, that's good." Jordan tends to repeat herself when she's nervous.

Two minutes later they're parked. Here we go. It takes a few minutes for Jordan to get the balls to even get out of the car. We eventually start making our way over to their car. Jordan is a few steps behind me but I get it, she's nervous. One of the guys in that car is someone she's been crushing on for the past few months.

As we're getting closer to their car I see the guy in the drivers seat setting up a camera. I stop in my tracks and turn around. "Jordan did you somehow know they were going to be filming here tonight?" I ask, just something I figured she would know.

She catches up to me while holding both her hands up in surrender and says, "No I swear on my life."

Works for me. I shrug and turn back around facing their car again. I notice the guy in the passenger seat sees us and says something but I couldn't make out what. He points at the window and the guy in the drivers seat turns his head towards us and starts to roll down the window.

//
AHHHHHHH HEY GUYS HOW ARE WE FEELING SO FAR???? please lmk if it's bad or too cringe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.1K 32
just some imagines, requests plzzz UPDATES ON HOLD
1.4M 21.8K 28
❛ don't you give me up, please don't give up.❜ social media x real life ( matt sturniolo x oc )
46.1K 1.4K 37
❝I'M HOPING WE CAN BE FRIENDS.❞ ❝LOVIE, I DON'T WANT TO BE JUST YOUR FRIEND.❞ ...
118K 1.7K 74
i suck at descriptions :) lowercase intended