Powerful Love ❤️ [2]

By curly1307

The second book in the Penelope Lillian Voight Series Everyone else apart from Penelope Lillian Voight, Flynn... More

Family
Princess of Chicago
Time
A surprise
Meanie
Medals
Date Night
Date night part 2
Complicated
Beautiful
Anniversary
A memory
A missing person and a body
What Happened?
Agony
The pain
One Week
Slowly
Birthday
A wake
Secrets out

Family 2

244 8 0
By curly1307

Lexi Olinsky
DAUGHTER, FRIEND, GIRLFRIEND
"You can be whatever you want Soph and you have an army of people to help you"
"I love you Henry Flynn Voight"
"Dad I love him"
"I know your trying to figure out what's going on with me and Flynn did dad send you it was it Justin"

Ellie Voight
DAUGHTER, SISTER, FRIEND
"I became a Voight they are my family it ever occur to you that blood doesn't matter to them. You love them unconditionally they love you"
"Just because I'm in collage doesn't mean I'm not here for you soph your my sister and I'm still in Chicago it's not like I completely left"
"I wouldn't have had this chance without you"

Edward Anderson
EX CON, FUNNY, STUBBORN, FATHER
"My life was destroyed by a horrible person thank you for never giving up"
"Hey your the best thing to happen to me besides Lillie of course"
"So Soph where will we go the race track"

Charles Edward Anderson
TROUBLE, TROUBLE, SON
"I may have accidentally robbed a person but it was an accident and hey no one died"
"Have to admit I gained a massive family just by meeting Lillie"
"Hey Soph go pretend your lost"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 1.8K 82
Bailey Frankie Halstead Never heard of her I wouldn't blame you. She's Jay halsteads teenaged daughter. Everyone else apart from her I do not own. So...
20.5K 383 35
❝"𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵?" 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢�...
404K 6.3K 31
What happens when Jay Halstead meets Hank Voight's adoptive daughter and ex-fiance of one of Chicago's most notorious Drug Dealers Disclaimer: I own...
15.9K 416 28
***PLEASE NOTE: I have 8 One Chicago books! Please check them all out!*** [Hank Voight X OC] "They won't see it the same" I try not to cry, but I can...