Imagine That (Oneshots)

By HolyTrinity513

This is for the gworls! A bunch of celebrity women x you imagines. If you have any requests or ideas, don't b... More

In Bloom (Megan Thee Stallion x You)
Material Girl (Beyoncé x You)
Material Girl (Part 2)
Material Girl (Part 3)
Up in Flames (Beyoncé x You)
The Weekend (SZA x You)
The Weekend (Part 2)
Movie Star (Rihanna x You)
Movie Star (Part 2)
Movie Star (Part 3)
Movie Star (Part 4)
Movie Star (Part 5)
On It (Ari Lennox x You)
Escapism. (Justine Skye x You)
The Preacher's Daughter (Normani x You) Part 1
Just Might (Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion x You) Part 1
Just Might (Part 2)
Loud (Rihanna x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P.Henson x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P. Henson x You) Part 2
Ur Best Friend (Victoria Monét x You)
Mr.Wrong (JT x You)
1+1=2 (Beyoncé x You)
1+1=2 (Part 2)
Child's Play (Megan Thee Stallion x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You) Part 2
Over (Nicki Minaj x You)
Over (Part 2)
*Clears throat* (and requests)
XO Tour Life (Chlöe Bailey x You)
XO Tour Life (Part 2)
Birthday Cake (Rihanna x You)

In Bloom (Part 2)

5.2K 132 87
By HolyTrinity513

Don't go to college kids, I'm about ready to off myself...okay, I'm being dramatic, just don't be a stem major.

'Megan Thee Stallion Preparing for a Hot Girl Summer?'

'Megan Thee Stallion and boyfriend, Pardison Fontaine reportedly call it quits! We think we know why!'

'Good News (not really), Megan Thee Stallion, America's favorite Savage is having trouble in paradise.'

'Is the Certified Hot Girl dating a girl?"

Your POV

I opened the video my aunt had sent in the family group chat. It was literally her recording a TMZ segment with the rustling of her bag of chips and shaky camera work. It was always that one aunt who couldn't mind their business and would listen to a tabloid before they believe an actual professional. I turned it up and zoomed in, trying to tune out her crunching in the background.

"So you all have been hearing about this whole Megan Thee Stallion potentially breaking up with her boyfriend thing, right?" Charles said to his coworkers, "I don't know, I think it's true. What do you guys think?"

Harvey rubbed a thumb against his stubble covered chin in thought, "I'm gonna have to disagree on this one, and I'm only saying that because there's not enough evidence."

Charles chuckled and shook his head, "there's literally a video of Megan and this girl together even though we can't see the girl's face."

I let out a groan. The evening of the yacht party, Doja had posted a video on her instagram story of her with Saweetie. In the background of the video, Megan was holding my hand as she pulled me toward the stairs. You only saw us for a split second. Some internet sleuths had zoomed into the video and screenshotted it, sparking this whole internet mystery surrounding me that had been going on the last week.

"I feel like she would've confirmed it by now. This is Megan Thee Stallion we're talking about here. I doubt she would care if people knew she was messing with this girl if it was true. It's probably just a PR stunt. I mean, her most recent project is doing really well right now. Plus we have inside sources saying Pardison was at this party," Harvey pointed out.

"Fans are writing in talking about the tweet," Charles said, peering at the computer in front of him, "Leah from Louisiana says that the tweet pretty much confirms it."

I couldn't even bring myself to finish the video, or respond to the question mark that my aunt had messaged me below it. That woman would sell me straight to the tabloids if given the chance.

"You need anything before I head out?" Megan asks me as she wraps her arms around my waist from behind. She put her chin in the crook of my neck on the right side.

Are me and Megan together?

I turned my head to see her better out of the corner of my eye and asked, "where you going?"

"To pick up Pardi at the airport."

Absolutely not.

Just like I thought at the yacht party, I would be a fool to expect the two of them to actually stay away from each other. They didn't even make it the whole night upset with each other. By the time the yacht docked in Jamaica that night, the two were back to being the happy couple everyone knows them to be.

So yes, all the empty speculation in the news was false. Megan and Pardi were still together, not that Megan had made a big deal about making that apparent to the media. 'The tweet,' as it was referred to on TMZ came two days after the Doja video was analyzed. When Megan's social media comments flooded with people speculating or outright asking who I was, she took to Twitter against her PR team's advice and sent out the most direct tweet ever: Her name is Y/N.

When I asked why she did it, she shrugged carelessly and said that the fans asked her a question and all she did was answer it. I didn't think that was a good enough excuse to throw me under the bus and into a spotlight I didn't ask to be in. I didn't even want the exposure and she knew that. Now I was waking up to thousands of Instagram follows each day and hundreds of messages.

'Plus, you're my best friend and you record so much of my dope ass visual art. It's time people know your name. Just don't go recording videos with none of these other rap bitches unless it's Nicki. You're mine,' she had warned me during that same conversation.

"Well, be safe," I said as I went back to scrolling through the pictures we had taken less than an hour ago for some Nike promotion she was doing.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be back in like an hour or somethin' like that," she told me as she unwrapped herself from around me.

Little did she know, by the time she got back, I would be gone. Ain't no way I was sticking around to watch her and Pardison swap spit all day.

"Okay, see you later," I waved her off.

"Keep giving me that stank ass attitude and I'mma knock your head between the washer and dryer," she mumbled even though she knew I heard her, I just chose to pretend I didn't.

She picked up 4oe, who was laying next to the stool I was sitting on, and left me alone in the kitchen. My dryness toward her was a culmination of things. For one, her and Pardi were still together, two, we had yet to address what happened between us that night, and three, that stupid ass tweet. It was like Megan enjoyed the access and control she had over me. She got to choose when people would know who I was.

A couple minutes later, the front door opened and closed, announced by the alarm system. I started packing up my camera equipment. About forty minutes later, I got a text from my ride saying that they were outside. Megan was probably on her way back now. I walked out of the house, duffel bag over my shoulder, and opened the door to the backseat of the black Escalade.

"Hey boo."

Before I could even answer her, my phone started ringing and it was a FaceTime call. I saw it was Megan and scoffed, but I answered nonetheless. I threw the phone on the seat as I reached over the back row to sit my duffel bag of film supplies in the trunk space.

"Where the fuck you going?" Megan asked. She probably got the alarm notification that the front door had opened.

"Out. Don't wait up, not that you would be anyway." I added the last part on because I could see the corner of Pardi's forehead and fuzzy ass braids on Megan's shoulder.

She moved the phone closer to her face, like that would help her see who was way on the other side of the truck even with the camera pointed at the ceiling,"with who?" She continued to interrogate me.

"Someone," I sassed.

"Y/N. I told you quit playing with me, hoe! You keep giving me that damn attitude and I swear I will-," I hung up and immediately put my phone on do not disturb so the tirade of subsequent calls I was going to receive couldn't come through.

"Why didn't you tell her you were with me?" Normani asked as she giggled at the exchange. I don't know why people always found our bickering to be funny, I really wanted to punch Megan in her solar plexus sometimes.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her, "why would I? She don't need to know all my business," I climbed into the truck and shut the door, "hello, by the way. Think I got interrupted before I could say that."

"You're so sweet," she gushed and leaned over to kiss my cheek.

"So where are we going?" I inquired. I asked for three reasons. One, I felt bad for the driver since their job is to, you know...drive, and we were sitting idle in Megan's circular driveway. Two, Megan would probably be pulling into said circular driveway in the next couple minutes. And three, I genuinely was just asking.

"Food," she answered simply. She made eye contact with the driver and nodded for him to pull off.

I snickered, "you're always thinking about food."

It was true, that night we got to Jamaica, I spent the night with her. It was her suggestion and I didn't mind it, I needed to take my mind off of Megan anyway. We just talked, nothing more. She ended up cutting our conversation short to order room service at three in the morning.

She shot me a playful glare, "says the person who was chewing on gristle the first time we met. Had already ate the damn chicken bones clean!"

"Now you're exaggerating. I don't chomp on gristle, I'm not an animal," I argued.

"Whatever, big baby."

We continued our playful banter until we arrived at Bonfire Wings, a popular wing spot in Houston.

"Normani," I looked at her unimpressed.

"What? Can you get out and order for me please? I want a six piece combo of bonfire hot."

I looked at her like she was crazy, this was no way to treat her guest.

"I thought we were going somewhere fancy or something," I chuckled.

"I want chicken wings. Plus, you ain't dressed for no fancy restaurant," she said as she looked me up and down, "you got on a hoodie and a pair of them dick print sweatpants the boys be wearing."

She wasn't wrong, but us meeting up was not planned in advance. I only asked to hang out once I found out Pardi was flying in.  I had been staying at Megan's house the last couple days which wasn't uncommon, so I had been wearing random things in her closet. Today's outfit being a maroon Texas Southern hoodie and the Nike "dick print pants" with a pair of maroon Nike dunks.

Megan's collaboration with Nike was working in my favor because it ended in a lot of free gifts that she got for me.

"Why can't he get it?" I gestured to the driver.

"Yeah, sure. Let the big, scary, strong man get out of the truck and leave us in here to fend for ourselves. Hell no. Come on, please. No one knows who you are. Well-," she looked down and scratched her neck with an expression like she knew she said the wrong thing. Guess she's seen the blogs too.

I sighed, "Fine. I got it."

I wanted her to feel bad for what she said so I got out of the car quickly and closed the door a little harder than was needed. Truth be told, what she said didn't bother me. It wasn't her fault that I had become an overnight sensation as Mrs.StealYoGirl. I just wanted to throw a fit because I enjoy the theatrics.

I went in and ordered for us both, but when I handed the cashier my card, he did a double take when he saw my name on it.

"Y/N? Like...the girl in the blogs, Y/N?" His mouth hung open like he'd just met a celebrity, and I was far from it.

Lord help us all. I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose, "please just get me my wings."

"I'm not gonna make a huge deal about it," he said in an assuring tone as he swiped my card. I couldn't even think of how to express my gratitude.

He handed my card back and leaned a bit closer, "between you and me...all that shit Megan be talking in her songs about her-you know...is it true?" He whispered.

I didn't even answer, just walked away to the other line of people waiting to get their order. Suddenly, I was happy I was wearing this hoodie. I pulled the hood over my head and yanked the strings to conceal more of my face.

I spent the next few minutes with my gaze on the floor, hoping no one was paying attention to me.

"Order for Y/N!" I walked up to the counter and grabbed the bag, when I turned around, most of the younger people in the restaurant were staring at me. It was official, my life had changed forever.

I walked back to the car with the bag of takeout and got in without a word. The driver pulled off as I sat the bag on the seat between Normani and I. We rode in silence for like twenty minutes with Normani on her phone and me staring out the window. I was afraid to turn my phone back on after what I had just pulled on Megan.

"I'm sorry," Normani said out of nowhere, "I didn't mean to bring up that whole thing. I don't know how you feel about your situation and I don't want you to be mad at me."

"Nah, I'm not mad at you. You didn't mean it like that."

She put her hand on top of mine which was resting on the seat, "you promise?" She poked her bottom lip out.

"Yeah, I promise." I smiled and she did too.

"Good because you're gonna wanna see this." She shoved her phone into my face.

I grabbed her wrist and pushed it back so I could see. She was on twitter, like always, since she rarely ever posted on Instagram. Megan Thee Stallion was the trending hashtag, and what was the post under it? A picture of me walking out of the damn restaurant.

Comments like: 'she's literally wearing the Texas Southern 2021 hoodie. Megan just graduated, they're together!' and 'I don't know why Megan doesn't just say they're together' caught my eye.

"I can't even go get chicken wings for my lil' boo in peace?" I looked up at the ceiling of the truck in agony.

"Who's your lil boo? I mean it's certainly not me, it's obviously Megan Thee Stallion," Normani sarcastically joked.

"You're not funny," I whined.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. But look, you gotta see my favorite one!" She took her phone out of my face and scrolled excitedly before flashing her screen again.

The comment said, 'y'all...it's not that serious. Thee Hot Girl is just getting it in with another hot girl. Can I join though? 👀"

Normani snickered which was suspicious because it wasn't that funny, but when my eyes moved up to the about that posted it, my mouth flew open.

"You did not post that!" I said in disbelief.

"And did," she answered, quite satisfied with herself.

I picked up my own phone which I hadn't been on this entire time. I had over ten thousand new Instagram followers and a good thirty missed calls from Megan from earlier. I opened up my Twitter, which was still somewhat unknown because my username wasn't directly my name, and drafted a tweet of my own.

@APimpNamedY/N: "Wait a minute. Why is there a picture of me on Instagram? I didn't tell y'all to put that out." -Nicki Minaj

I posted it, knowing it would only be a matter of time before one of Megan's Penelope Garcia ass fans found me.

"They're gonna find you," Normani said as she peeked over my arm at my phone.

"I know."

• • •

"Why do you always disappear?" I asked Normani as we sat in the backyard of the house she was renting, eating our food.

"What do you mean? I don't disappear, I'm just always on Twitter, it's the superior app." She reached over, picked up my drink, and took a sip.

I scowled at her, "why do girls always do that? Why didn't you ask for your own drink before I went in to order?"

She giggled and shrugged, "I wasn't thirsty. Plus, it tastes so much better because it's yours and not mine."

I moved the bag containing what was left of our meal onto the ground and tackled her. She squealed as she fell back onto the bench with me pinning her down by her shoulders.

"Okay, Y/N! Okay! I get it! I'll stop drinking it!" Normani said.

I looked over to see that in the playful exchange, she had dropped my cup on the ground. My lemonade was spilling out of it onto the concrete along with some of the ice. Damn, it was that good ice too.

"Now neither of us can drink it, you spilled it," I whined. I started humming It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday by Boyz II Men as I watched the puddle expand.

"Y/N," I turned at Normani saying my name, "I'm sorry," she pouted.

One of her hands found it's way to my cheek. She rubbed my cheek momentarily, not looking me in the eye, but instead looking downward. Her hand hooked itself around the nape of my neck and she pulled me downward. She pecked my lips and pulled away.

We both looked at each other, somehow slightly shocked even though this was bound to happen and we both knew it. The tension had been there all along.

I leaned back in and pressed my lips against hers again. This time there was no awkwardness between either of us as things went from hesitant to fervent. Her grasp on the back of my neck tightened as we both lost ourselves in the moment.

"Y/N," she mumbled against my lips.

I pulled away and said, "damn," which was all I could muster.

She chortled and playfully rolled her eyes, turning her head away from my own to look at anything but me. I left an open mouthed kiss on the pulse point of her neck.

"Remember how at that party you said you would let me test that WAP theory? You wanna do that now? You got a whole lot of straps and shit going on with this outfit so I would just have to rip it off," I joked.

She quickly turned back to look at me, "no! I wanna take pictures in this outfit! You can't rip it!"

My ears perked up, "pictures? You want me to take them for you?"

"You're so sweet," she said for what felt like the thousandth time today. "Let me just get cleaned up and then I'm all yours." She rubbed the pad of her thumb just below my bottom lip, probably trying to get her lipgloss off.

I got off of her and let her get up. I picked up the bag of food to take inside as well as my now empty cup. I followed her back into the house and put the bag in the refrigerator as she went upstairs.

"So is it a no on the testing out the WAP theory?" I called out after her.

"Later, Y/N!" She answered as she continued up the steps.

While I waited for her to come back, I went on my phone which was still on do not disturb. I had over five thousand twitter notifications, the international super spies had found me.

I didn't even get the chance to really delve into the tweets, although all the ones I had seen so far were positive as Megan's fans regarded me as a "keeper" due to my usage of a Nicki Minaj quote.

"You ready?" Normani asked from the top of the stairs.

"Whenever you are, baby," I answered.

We went back into the backyard and started taking pictures. She fell into poses effortlessly, similarly to Megan. Maybe my infatuation with both of the women made me biased toward their abilities.

"You wanna try some on the bench?" I asked. Normani nodded and went to sit down.

I sat down next to her and leaned forward teasingly with the phone up, ready to capture the moment, "look at my Mani bear," I cooed.

"Y/N, stop," she whined as she leaned away and held her hand up right when I took the picture.

"Alright I'm done, this one might be my favorite one out of them all," I commented as I looked at the last photo before handing her phone back.

She swiped through the photos with an impressed look and gave me a playful nod of approval.

"I'm gonna post now. Can I tag you?" She asked.

"Of course." I didn't mind it because unlike Megan, she asked first.

She went to work on her phone and gave me a thumbs up a couple minutes later when everything was posted. When I went onto my own Instagram, the likes were already in the thousands. I swiped through the pictures and found the one I had designated as my favorite.

7,919 likes
normani 🤎🐻

I liked the post and looked up as I felt her eyes on me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Because," she trailed off momentarily, "I wanted to ask you something but I don't want you to think I'm a loser."

I let out a sigh jokingly and put my hand on her thigh, "what do you want to ask me Normani Kordei Hamilton? I'm not gonna judge."

A smile spread across her face, "do you wanna watch The Princess and the Frog with me?"

Of course I obliged, and fifteen minutes later, we were cuddled up on the couch together watching younger Lottie and Tiana play together. Normani was sitting in my lap with her head resting just below my chin, she was obviously comfortable.

Then her phone started lighting up. She ignored it the first time, then it happened again. And again. Then again. She let out a huff and picked it up.

"They want me to go live," she explained to me, "they wanna talk to you."

"If you wanna go live, go ahead. It won't bother me." I tightened my grip on her waist.

Normani started her Instagram live and the people came piling in.

"Okay, slow down with the comments y'all, I can only read so fast," she giggled, "uh...they asked how you're doing."

"I'm good, hey everybody," I greeted them.

"We are cuddled up because I made Y/N watch The Princess and the Frog with me," Normani told her fans, "Y/N they're asking where Megan is and how she feels about the way we're on each other right now."

Now I was getting irritated again. I'm so tired of people only referring to me in respect to Megan. I didn't cease to exist outside of Megan Thee Stallion.

"Alright y'all, since y'all want to know the tea so bad, somebody go on Twitter right now and tweet about this live. I want the numbers to go up before I start talking."

Within the next five minutes, the viewers jumped from about 10,000 to 50,000.

I scanned the comments and saw someone say that the collective was ready to listen.

"Okay, go ahead and start screen recording everybody. Me and Megan are not together. I'm not gonna talk about her business because well, that's her business. But I don't like how this has blown out of proportion. Megan does not own my ass, y'all, I'm my own person. I didn't ask for any of this shit or to be put in the spotlight."

As I revealed the truth, the comments calmed down just to start pouring in again after I finished.

So are you mad at Megan?

"I don't know if I'm necessarily mad. I don't think that's the right word for it."

Are you and Normani together then?

"Unfortunately y'all, me and Mani are not together. If y'all could convince her to be with me, I would be grateful," I told the viewers.

Normani leaned forward so she could turn around and look at me, "we'll see."

You don't need to be with Megan anyway, you need to be with me.

"I need to be with you? Well Normani playing with me too so if anyone wants to be with me, dm me. Serious inquiries only."

"Try me," Normani raised an eyebrow as she looked into the camera. Possessive.

Can you say hi to me Y/N?

"Hi...please change your name, why is it Y/N'swedgie? Y'all are so sick," I cackled.

Get in my drawls, you look so good when you're angry 😩

"Y'all like seeing me angry?" I was stunned, "Mani why are all your fans in heat?"

"Nah, I agree she looks so good when she's angry," Normani purred. Of course they couldn't see her free hand which was out of the frame as she rubbed my thigh.

"End the live since you wanna play," I whispered in her ear.

"Y/N wants me to end the live y'all," Normani announced and her eyes scanned the incoming comments for a few seconds, "well Y/N they said no."

"Y'all got ten more minutes before she's mine," I pointed at the camera seriously.

I patted Normani's thigh and she got off of me because my throat was a little dry. I needed something to drink after airing Megan out like that, my lemonade would've been perfect had Normani's ass not spilled it. So, I had no choice but to go raid her refrigerator. I left her in the living room by herself as she kept talking to her fans.

I went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

"Aw shit, she got that Minute Maid! It'll be gone in a minute." I snickered to myself, grabbed one of the red solo cups off the counter, and poured it damn near to the brim.

That first sip felt like it was raining in the desert. I closed my eyes and let out a content sigh before taking down the entire cup in a matter of a few gulps. I was unscrewing the cap to go in for my second cup that I would lie about getting later, when Normani yelled my name.

"Yes?" I called out.

"Come here!"

I sighed, stuck the juice back in the fridge, and threw away my cup to cover my tracks.

"What's up?" I asked when I walked back into the living room.

"It's for you," Normani said, passing me her phone which was still on the live.

I peered at the comments to see they were flooded with messages from Megan's account.

Call me.

Stop fucking ignoring me.

ANSWER YOUR PHONE.

WTF Y/N!

"Now which one of y'all James Bond ass bitches snitched and told this girl I was over here?" I asked the viewers.

A bunch of them flooded the comments claiming innocence in the matter. I handed Normani her phone back and picked up my own. When I opened it, I had like thirty texts and sixty calls from Megan. Maybe staying on do not disturb wasn't the smartest idea.

'I'll be back,' I mouthed to Normani and went outside.

I called Megan and she picked up on the first ring.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?"

"You been ignoring me all damn day! Why didn't you tell me you're out with Normani? You got something to hide? It seems like you do the way you're all over her! Why I got people sending me pictures of y'all cuddled up?" She ranted.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed, "obviously I don't have shit to hide if I'm on live with like fifty thousand people. I don't have to tell you what the fuck I'm doing or who I'm doing it with, you don't own me! What do you not understand about that?"

"Y/N, come home," she demanded, her voice somewhere between livid and desperate.

"That's not my house, Megan. I am not your little support dog, I don't have to do shit," I argued.

It was her turn to sigh, "fine, Y/N. Please come over when you get a chance. Today." She hung up.

I went back in the house and began picking up my things, "I gotta head out."

While I didn't want Megan to think she had won, I also knew it was better to just address it with her as soon as possible rather than to let it marinate. Any time she was given the chance to think something over, she would just make herself more angry as she came up with scenarios that didn't even happen.

"It was nice talking to y'all, I gotta go," Normani said and ended her live, "everything okay? With you and Meg?"

A bitter laugh escaped my lips, "hell no. But I'm gonna go see what the hell she wants to talk about."

She stood up and gave me a hug, "don't get too mad, I don't want you to have a stroke or something. Think of my face if you do get really mad. Call me later so I know you're okay."

•         •         •

I walked back into Megan's house and dropped my stuff on the table by the door. Everything was dark except for the light flooding the hallway from the kitchen. When I entered, Megan was standing at the sink, washing a dish.

I sat down at one of the stools and crossed my arms, not saying a thing. The water running was the only sound, and when she turned that off, it was silence. She dried the dish off and put it away. Now we're just staring at each other from opposite sides of the island.

"Where's Pardi?" I finally asked.

"Out with friends. Where's Normani?" She countered.

"The house."

"You say the house like you live there or something," she mumbled.

"You're delusional. I don't live here and I don't live there, stop reading into shit." I picked up my phone and texted Normani to let her know I was home.

When I looked up, Megan was looking at me with an unreadable expression, but I knew I didn't like it.

"I'm very lusional actually, stop talking to me like you're crazy. I let you slide on that shit all day. You texting her?"

"Why do you care?" I completely dodged answering the question.

"I just asked a question," she continued.

"And I'm just not going to answer your question," I quipped.

She was obviously flustered as she leaned forward slightly against the counter and said, "Y/N," in the most dry tone ever.

"Megan." I wasn't going to back down that easy. Not after all the shit she's done in the last week.

"I'm not jealous, and you wanna know why?" She followed her remark with an unsettling giggle.

It was my turn to lean forward. As the distance between us decreased, the unspoken but very prevalent tension increased.

"Why?" I sarcastically inquired.

Instead of answering right away, she came around to my side of the island and pushed herself up to sit on it. Her legs flanked my sides and she locked them together behind my chair. It took everything in me to maintain my appearance of being unmoved.

"Because," she suddenly pulled my chair closer to her using only her legs before she leaned forward and poked my chest with her stiletto acrylic adorned pointer finger, "if I wanted you, I could have you."

"Do you want me, Meg?"

She leaned forward with a smirk, "I do. And if it's something I want, you gon' give it to me."

Her hand moved from my chest to my neck. She pulled me closer, choking me slightly as we kissed again, this time both sober. I quickly came to my senses and pushed her away.

"Stop trying to mind fuck me. I'm not doing that shit that happened on the boat again. For one, if you want me, you would have to drop Pardi. It's not fair to me or him. You're not getting a throuple out of me unless it's with Normani and I know you wouldn't be into that because whether you admit it or not, you're jealous. You wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

"What's two?" She wondered, not even responding to my first issue with whatever it was she was trying to do.

"I can't work for you anymore. I don't like to mix business and pleasure and you know that shit."

She pulled me in again and gave me another kiss, this one less rough than the first one. It was more like she needed it for herself, to feel it again.

"I guess you're right," she responded with a sigh.

I want to leave this unresolved and open ended because I think this it's appropriate. There are going to be readers who think they should end up together, and readers who don't. That is up to your brain. Plus, the song i based this on is open ended.

Beyoncé is next! Out later this week or early next week!

5515 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.5K 18
Lauren Jaugerui Imagines Hope you enjoy! Completed.
658K 24.7K 97
⁀➷ ☽☀︎ ☆ ➳ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ GᖇᗩᑎᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ Y/ᑎ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ. (ᔕOᗰE ᗰᗩY IᑎᑕᒪᑌᗪE OTᕼEᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ...) ✧𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕩 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ...
343K 4.2K 24
Celebrity Imagines🤩🤎 Requests Are Closed📪
72.6K 846 12
𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬.