Kin And The Killer

By Ja2Anjelica

Creatures Of The Night.... .... Vreemde-Kin is left with no choice when a series of vampire attacks are happe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven ⭐
Chapter Eight ⭐
Chapter Nine ⭐
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven ✅
Chapter Twelve ✅
Chapter Thirteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Fourteen ⭐💚
Chapter Fifteen ⭐💚
Chapter Sixteen ✅
Chapter Seventeen ✅
Chapter Eighteen *
Chapter Nineteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty *
Chapter Twenty-one *
Chapter Twenty-two ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-three *
Chapter Twenty-four ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-five ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-six ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-seven *
Chapter Twenty-eight ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-one ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five 💋
Chapter Thirty-six *
Chapter Thirty-seven ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-eight ⭐
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight**
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-three

Chapter Fifty-two

7 1 0
By Ja2Anjelica

Narrated by KIN

Sofia and I sprung up by the sound of a loud knock on the door. A security guard from the hospital entered, angered. She had both her hands on her hips and slammed the door shut.

"Hey! We're leaving this afternoon. Doctor Webster is on our ass. So grab the damn manna and we'll handle the girl!"

She looked at Sofia and I then her eyes fell on XY3's bed, ours did too. I can't believe XY3 didn't sleep here last night. I looked at the guard again, her face turned pink. She frowned and gritted her teeth, "where on earth is the other one?"

Sofia and I looked at each other. Scared for our lives but mainly scared for XY3's. Then she gulped and looked at the security, "um... she went for an early morning jog. You know how it goes when you've been kept behind the same halls for years?"

The security flared her nostrils and left our room. My heart sunk. I looked at Sofia, "thanks for thinking so quickly. Where is she?"

Sofia shrugged, then the balcony doors swung open and she entered the room. She seemed so happy. Couldn't drop her big smile, her hair was crazy. Girl must've slept on the floor.

"Where were you!?" I practically scold.

She sighed happily and sat down on her bed, "spent the night with Dean, I think I love him,"

"No!" Sofia yelled in a whisper, "it's too soon for love!"

XY3 crossed her hands over her chest, "well what ever it is, I love it. I never want to forget this feeling,"

"I'm so happy for you but we have other things to worry about, we leave this afternoon. The other subjects will snatch Victoria!"

Then it seemed like reality hit her. Her smiled disappeared, she looked spooked. We are here for a reason, and it's not falling in love. "I-I,"

Sofia got up from her bed, "we have to find Victoria."

I nodded my head and climbed out of bed. We made our beds, then the balcony door opened again. It was Victoria.

"Good morning," she said. She sounded a bit down. "Kin, I just wanted to apologise for overreacting. Many people just aren't in it for me you know, but I figured if anyone could understand... it be you. People barely see me as a person, all I am is a weapon. But... so are you, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me?"

She mustered up a small smile. In a blink of an eye I ran to her and embraced her, she held me tightly as well. We pulled away and she cleared her throat, then she looked at the girls. "Yes. Let's go save Jason?"

I pulled her into another hug. I couldn't believe my ears. The others cheered as well. "Oh my gosh... thank you so very much."

I pulled back and looked at her. Jason is going to be okay. I couldn't believe it. I won't return to Crystal Moon and share bad news with his mother.

"So," Victoria said, "where do we start? What do we need?"

XY3 three answered, "some manna. They need to inject it into his system."

"How are we gonna get that? The leaders won't give it," said Sofia.

Victoria bit her nail then looked at Sofia, "then we steal some. We sneak into the tent and grab that statue. What do you guys think?"

We looked at each other. "I say yes. Let's do it." I was willing to do anything to help Jason. I'd even sell my soul.

***

We took a shower and joined the securities and the other teens at breakfast. XY3 decided to share the news. "There's no need to kidnap, Victoria, she has agreed to with us."

A teenager boy dropped his fork and looked at XY3, "how's that possible? Does she know what she's supposed to do?"

XY3 nodded her head, "yeah. All we now need is the manna. We will take care of that as well."

"You better not lie to us!" Said a security.

***

After breakfast, we met with Tiffany and Victoria. We had to figure out how we will sneak into the tent unnoticed and steal the water. And who was going to distract the leaders.

But Tiffany said I should go. They'd listen to anything I say, I can go in and create a fake story. They'll go in and steal the water. We were ready. It's show time.

My heart was beating like a drum in a heavy metal band. I couldn't tame my anxiety. I paced outside of the tent as Tiffany, Victoria and Sofia went ahead. Sofia is supposed to cover for them and play guard. Leaving XY3 and I alone. She noticed how nervous I was and chuckled.

"It will all be over soon. Jason will be fine,"

I stopped pacing and looked at her. She's right, and I shouldn't mess this up. This is for Miller. "I'll be covering them with my signal in a minute,"

That would be my cue to go in and distract the leaders. But I have no idea what I will say. And that's why I'm so nervous. I'm also not a big liar.

I looked at XY3, soon she'll be forced into a slumber again. Our eyes met, she bite her lower lip and sighed. "Dean asked me to ran away with him,"

I raised an eyebrow, "he knows your situation?"

She shook her head, "not entirely. I just told him my living conditions is crazy. And he has no home, their tour bus is their home. He said I'd fit in perfectly... but I don't know,"

I scoffed, "what do you mean? Go! Be free! This opportunity won't come again,"

She squeezed her eyes shut and, made a fist with both of her hands on her chest. "I know, but I'm so scared,"

I walked up to them and placed my hand on her shoulder, "you're powerful. You track people and would be able to know if they're gaining up on you. Besides, you'd be running away with witches. You will be fine,"

She looked deeply into my eyes before she grinned and nodded her head, "you're right... it's just, "

"Come on!" I exclaimed and tittered, "drop the excuses?"

She shook her head, "the tracking device."

Her wrist watch beeped. We both looked at it, then at each other. It's show time. I rubbed my hands and entered the tent. We are trying to fool powerful witches, of course I'm nervous. I walked up to their office and knocked on the door. They called for to enter. Which I did.

When they saw me they lit up and told me to sit down. "How may we help you?"

I looked at the three women before me. "The other day... I lied. Because I was terrified,"

"What are you talking about?"

I said I can't lie, so why try? I could get caught and mess up the whole plans. I sighed, "the girls that I came with and I are in trouble. Have you guys ever heard of the O'Grady's Children Hospital?"

All three nodded their heads, "we also know what they're doing there."

"The girls are subjects, we need your help?"

This alarmed them. I had to tell them as much as I could. How Jason and I got kidnapped and that we have been living there for while. I lied and said that we came here because they wanted a few witch tools. "And now we're trying to escape, but... they have put a tracking device at the back of our necks. Please?"

They looked at each other. One of them got up and traced the device, "oh my god. It's true, here's something in the child's neck,"

The others sprung up and tracked it down as well. Then they took a seat.

I looked at them, "you have to help us remove it. With magic? If there's a spell that you know?"

They all dug in the memories. Almost a minute when by when one of them gasped. "I got it. And it's easy. There's a spell leader's know. It specifically is for removing dicey things. It isnt something a student should know, but you're not any student. Besides, you won't tell, and neither will we."

"I say go for it. It's an emergency, right?" Another asked. Then she looked at me, "let's teach you the spell."

I shook my head. She grinned and took out her wand. She keeps it in her sleeve. "It's easy. You have to make sure you stand perfectly. Spells are performed with more than just a wand and your tongue, you perform it with your whole body and soul."

I nodded my head. She reached out her hand, "come. Let me teach you so that you can try it out on the others."

Like with Tiffany, they taught me how to pronounce it perfectly. Get the pronunciation wrong and you get the whole spell wrong. After they were positive that I got it right, she taught me the hand gestures. That was the easy part, after the hand gestures, I had to perfect the magic pose. Which I did. I thanked them all and ran back to my room.

All the girls were already there. All our stuff were packed, and Victoria even brought over her things. They had loads of questions, and so did I. But I stopped them because there wasn't enough time. We leave soon, and we have to go before the witches realise their water is missing.

"Tiffany!" She looked at me, "can I borrow your wand?"

She handed me the wand, "XY3 come here place?" She did, "turn around." She turned. I got into position and let out a tiny breath before starting. "Si-ko-ruë Oh-kreé ah!"

I released the magic from the wand. My first time ever doing a spell, there's no way of knowing how this would go down. The back of her neck turned red and she started scratching. Everyone surrounded us, curious to see what's happening next. Then the skin started moving and it opened. The device fell out. We all were left in awe.

Sofia covered her mouth as she let out a gasp, "Oh my gosh, Kin... what have you done?"

I looked at her, "I'm setting XY3 free. Go! Hurry! Meet with Dean and leave with them!"

Her eyes turned teary. She looked at me and pulled into a tight hug. "Thank you so much, Kin." Then she pulled away and wiped her cheeks, "we'll always be sisters. I'll never disconnect our connection to one another. That way I'll know how you're doing," she looked at Sofia, "both of you. I'll always keep an eye on you two. My sister's." She opened her arms and we embraced each other.

Then we pulled away. Sofia's face was wet, "I'll miss you so much, XY3."

"The same. Thank you for a wonderful time. Tiffany and Victoria, that includes you two as well. We're bonded for life. I might still even catch up with y'all in the future."

She looked at us for a short while, then she took her single suitcase and disappeared out of the window. Just in time as well, the securities entered the room and was happy to see Victoria there. "But where is XY3?"

"She ran away. Three hours ago," Sofia lied, "she must be pretty fat by now."

"Oh, we will just have to track her then,"

"You can't, " Sofia replied cocky, "she had her tracker removed. Ooops,"

The security looked like they could kill Sofia, they walked up to and raised his hand. He wanted to smack her but I zoomed in front of her and caught his hand. "No. We won't be doing that. What we will be doing is going back to the damn hospital and save Jason 's life. Are we clear?"

He gulped. I didn't even have to compel him, but he was so obedient. Could it be that the staff are afraid of us?

We explained to everyone what happened with XY3, they were furious. But Victoria told them it's not their problem anymore, it's now the hospital's problem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
69.6K 2.3K 77
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
101K 3.4K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...