๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ซ๐š๐ญโœ”

By cheesyburgir

๐•ท๐–”๐–“๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ/๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š (NOT EDITED) "Can you stop being so clingy for once?" Saying this he pulls out hi... More

Prologue
The Raza Family.
1๐Ÿค
2๐Ÿค
3๐Ÿค
4๐Ÿค
5๐Ÿค
6๐Ÿค
7๐Ÿค
8๐Ÿค
9๐Ÿค
10๐Ÿค
11๐Ÿค
12๐Ÿค
13๐Ÿค
14๐Ÿค
15๐Ÿค
17๐Ÿค
18๐Ÿค
19๐Ÿค
20๐Ÿค
21๐Ÿค
22๐Ÿค
23๐Ÿค

16๐Ÿค

5.8K 367 208
By cheesyburgir

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

IMPORTANT👇✨✨✨

Is it just me or day by day Pakistani dramas have plots like wattpad stories?

First chupke chupke
Jalan
Mere apne
Aye musht e khaak
Mere humsafar (it's my fav)
Amanat
And many more.. 😕✨

ALSO... RAMADAN MUBARAK❤✨🌙

I have made it 'realistic' and bearable as some people read unrealistic stuff in famous books but when we write it they find it ridiculous. Hope this is upto the mark now. And for those people who supported me, thank you so so much for your kind words and love. I am halfway done through the next chapter. Since most of you requested to extend this story please ping me with some ideas because I literally don't know what to write.

𝙈𝘼𝙅𝙊𝙍 𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏! (𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.)

𝙄'𝙢 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨.
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙪 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨.
𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙉𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙩.
𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙦𝙖𝙖𝙩.
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙝 𝙙𝙞𝙡.
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙. ✨

And just like that, 2 days passed with Kainaat and the whole Raza family on their toes. Media was handled by Ibrahim and Arsalan once they came to know about the accident which almost caused the life of the heir of Siddiqui empires.

These two days were filled with chaos with Kainaat deliberately doing night duties so she could stay near him.

She did his each and every work, from changing his dressing to changing his drips and giving his medications.

It gave her a sense of peace.

The 2nd day ended with bad news as Aaban did not show any improvement or any sort of movement which led to another breakdown of his wife on one side and mother on another side.

He was declared a coma patient and was moved into a private room. Kainaat knew coma was not a better state but it was better than being in danger and staying in ICU.

Slamming the bag on the table, Kainaat sighs deeply and tiredly rubs her face.

She looks over her window and goes into deep thinking.

~~

3 weeks passed with no improvements or any signs.

She was deathly scared, she didn't want to lose the only person who would openly stand for her, taking her side and protecting her from all the evils.

"Kainaat? Aa Jao khana lag gaya hain, phir hum bhai ko dekhne hospital chalenge." Arsalan slowly peeks in from the door.

(Kainaat? Come out, dinner is ready.)

And the sight clenches his heart, his sister was not like this. She was cheerful, bubbly and full of life despite the hardships.

One look at her and it won't take a minute for another to understand what she's going through.

Dark eye bags and frail frame.

"Naat!" Arsalan calls out when she doesn't respond.

"Huh?" As if breaking out of trance, Kainaat jerks and looks towards the door.

"Khana khane ajao phir hum bhai ko dekhne jayenge, doctor ka phone aaya tha unhe tumse kuch baat karni hain." Arsalan repeats everything.

(Let's have our dinner then we will leave for the hospital, the doctor called, he wants to speak to you.)

"Uh.. Tum jao khana khalo, mai baad me khalungi." Kainaat meekly responds and leans back on her chair.

(Uh.. you go I will eat later.)

Arsalan sighs and marches in the room towards her.

"Abhi utho aur khana khane chalo, warna mai tumhe hospital nahi lekar jaunga." He firmly tells her.

(Get up right now or else I will not take you to hospital.)

"Mujhe tumhari zaroorat bhi nahi hain, khud chali jaungi." Kainaat narrows her eyes at him in anger.

(I don't need you to, I can go on my own.)

Quickly snatching the car keys kept on the table nearby, Arsalan looks at her with a mocking smile.

"Ab kaise jaogi." He smirks.

(How will you go now?)

"Apne do pairon se." Kainaat rolls her eyes at him and stands up.

(With my legs.)

"Sharafat se neeche chal kar khana khalo warna Aghajaan tumhari entry ban karenge hospital me." Arsalan retorts.

(Come and have you dinner right now, or else Aghajaan will ban your entry.)

Taking a deep breath she moves out of the room with Arsalan on her tow, very well aware that Aghajaan could definitely do that.

After a hearty lunch, all of them settle down in their cars and head towards the hospital.

Nervously pacing in front of the doctors office, Kainaat bites her nails and keeps looking at the door.

"Aaban Siddiqui's family?" The nurse peeks out and calls the Guardian inside.

Kainaat and Saleema head inside his cabin. The doctor motions them to take the seat while going through the x-ray reports.

"I will not beat around the bush so please take a seat." The doctor motions them to take the seat.

"There is very little improvement in his health. However we cannot assure you about anything right now. The improvement is in points. Almost equal to zero. but let's hope for the best." The doctor gives them a professional smile.

Without saying a word, Kainaat moves towards Aaban's room.

Slowly opening the door, cold air hits her with full blast along with a small beeping sound.A sound so important which held Kainaat's whole life.

Taking small steps towards him she perches herself on the nearby stool.

"Aaban.. " Kainaat painfully whispers, gulping down the lump in her throat.

This was the first time she was talking to him. Previously, she just used to sit there and stare at him.

"Kya chahte hain aap? Ke mai aapse filmy baatein karu? Uth jaiye mere baghair aapka kya hoga? Mai mar jaungi...? Ji toh phir ye aap ki khush fehmi hain." Wiping the small tear she chuckles.

(What do you want? Some filmy dialogues? What will I do without you.. I will die..blah. That's your assumption.)

"Mera nahi toh phuppo ka sochiye Aaban, wo pehle hi apne shohar ko kho chuki hain ab unki nishani ko nahi khona chahti." Kainaat blinks back her tears and looks up to stop them from flowing.

(If not me then think about Aunt at least, she already lost her husband and doesn't want to lose his part.)

Looking down back, she covers her face with her palms and starts sobbing softly. She could never ever imagine her life without him.

He was her Kainaat.

(Universe.)

"I need you back. I need you here with me." She slowly whispers, her words muffled.

"Abhi toh keh rahi thi filmy baatein nahi karogi." A hand came out and rested on her head, softly caressing it.

(You said just now that you won't say any filmy dialogue.)

Kainaat freezes, not wanting to look up thinking it was just her imagination. But the hand on her head said otherwise and she broke down once again.

"Arey... " He immediately coughs, making Kainaat look up at him.

And gosh!!..

What a sight it was! To see him in motion. Her Aaban was back. Back to her.

Hurriedly wiping her tears, she immediately gets up and brings the glass of water towards his lips, simultaneously slamming the button to call the nurse.

"Mai sabko bula kar laati hoon." She gets up but Aaban pulls her back on his bed, holding her arm.

(I will call everyone.)

"Wha..?" Her words were cut off with Aaban softly pressing his chapped lips to hers.

Her eyes went wide and the beating intensified. Moving back, he looks at her with a strong emotion in his eyes, stroking the side of her face he kisses her forehead as bliss passes in her body.

"Jao.. " Softly telling her, he motions towards the door.

(Go.)

Embarrassed and not knowing what to say, she runs towards the door just as the nurse comes in. Everyone soon rushes inside.

Surrounded by his very own people, Aaban could take a breath of relief.

The one girl who he wanted close to him was standing far from him, animatedly chatting with Washma.

Clearing up everything with the doctor who told them that he will be kept under observation for a week and stitches will be removed later.

But Aaban being Aaban was persistent on going home feeling homesick.

After lots of arguments, requests and small teasing here and there Aaban managed to convince Kainaat to be his personal doctor.

Hence, he was to be kept overnight with regular check ups and proper care.

Everyone was happy and now they all were surrounding Kainaat, singing her praises for having so much patience.

"Itna pyaar? Mujhe toh nahi mila." Aaban grunts, giving them a stink eye.

(So much love?I should be the one getting it.)

Saleema narrows her eyes at her son and saunters towards him, glaring at him she pinches his earlobe hard making him shriek.

"Tumse zyada uss bacchi ne saha hain. Toh apni bakwas apne paas hi rakho." Glaring at him who was wincing, rubbing his ears she moved back to where everyone was huddled.

(She beared more than you so keep your nonsense to yourself.)

A soft smile appears on his face as he notices the love she was receiving, so what if her father didn't love her. She had many father figures in her life.

His eyes collide with his, the jet black eyes twinkling under the bright light. She pokes out her small tongue at him making him chuckle.

"Brat!"

Soon everything was back to normal, most of them left the hospital with only Kamran and Kainaat remaining.

Kainaat was spoon feeding the soup to the big baby, her butt was perched on the bed.

"Mere ghar waale tumse kitna pyaar karte hain." Aaban smirks, emphasising on mere more just to get her out of her shell.

(My family loves you so much.)

The spoon drops, making a clattering sound echo. Aaban rolls his eyes seeing her baffled look.

"Dramatic much.. "

"Kya matlab aap ka? Ji shayad aapko neurosurgeon ki zaroorat hain, yaddasht toh nahi chali gayi? Ye mere bhi ghar waale hain." Kainaat glares at him, her big eyes still remaining big after narrowing them at him.

(What do you mean? I think you need a neurosurgeon, you've got amnesia. They are my family too.)

Aabans eyes soften and amusement flashes in his eyes seeing her eyes.

Kainaat's mouth drops open.

"Chachu! Ye mera mazak udaa rahe hain." Kainaat whines looking at Kamran for help who instantly glares at him.

(Uncle! He is making fun of me.)

"Aaban! Aap bhi mazak udaalein uska meri bacchi." Kamran warns Aaban and then immediately softens his tone while addressing Kainaat.

(Aaban! Child you also make fun of him then.)

Aaban scoffs, noticing the change of tone.

"Partiality ki bhi hadd hoti hain mamu!" Aaban grumbles.

(There is no limit to your partiality uncle.)

"Awww.. Ish teeny weeny grumpy old baby angry?" Kainaat bats her eyelashes at him and talks in a baby tone.

He immediately perks up hearing the world old.

"Don't call me old." He glares at her.

Kainaat smirks immediately, finding his weak point.

"Sure.. Aaban bhai." She gives him an evil look and marches out of the room to prepare for his discharge while he gapes at her stomping form in shock.

(Suree.. Aaban brother.)

He immediately turns and glares at his mamu who was trying to suppress his chuckles.

Once Kamran realises he was being glared upon, instantly stops laughing and glares at Aaban for glaring at him.

As if realising his mistake, Aaban quickly moves his gaze still mumbling some incoherent words under his breath about how he was always unfair when it came to girls and boys.

Aaban winces lightly as Arsalan and Farzaan help him to settle down on bed, all of them were once again gathered in his room to make sure he settles down well.

"Chalo niklo ab saare ke saare, jaha dekho jhund bana kar thair jaate ho. Mere bacche ko saans toh lene do." Adayjaan slams her stick on floor making all the youngsters scramble away except for Kainaat and Arsalan.

(Come on everyone leave the room now, you all form a pack and roam everywhere. Let my child breathe.)

"Tumhe koi written letter chahiye kya beta iss room se bahar jaane ke liye?" Adayjaan gives him a sweet smile which was definitely depicting something else.

(You want a written letter to leave this room?)

"Hawww! Ab aap bhi abba jaisi partiality karengi? Kainaat bhi toh hain na yahan." Arsalan jumps on his place and points at Kainaat who was standing in a corner.

(Haww! You are being partial like dad now. See Kainaat is also here.)

"Wo Aaban ki biwi bhi hain, tum bhi ho kya? Uski dusri biwi?" Sarcasm drips from her tone.

(She is his wife, Are you also one? his second wife?)

"Bete, mere saath zara bahar chaliye." A hand goes around Arsalan's shoulder.

(Child, step out for a second with me.)

He turns sideways and colour fades from his face seeing his dad, Kamran standing there. Arsalan lets out a loud laugh, clearly showing his nervousness.

"Itni izzat hazam nahi ho rahi abba." He chuckles nervously and tries to get out of Kamran's grip.

(So much respect, I am not able to digest dad.)

He grunts and drags Arsalan out of the room. Everyone moves out of the room to give the couple privacy.

Kainaat shuts the door and takes slow menacing steps towards him who was clearly unfazed knowing it was her very same another drama.

Kainaat bends down and moves closer to his face, one push and their nose would touch. Aaban's eyes widened seeing her this close.

"Dusri biwi ka khayal bhi na laana! Khaal nikaldungi." She glares at him.

(Don't even think of a second wife, or else I will skin you alive.)

She moves back and starts arranging the cupboard humming a tune as if nothing happened just now, leaving Aaban completely astounded.

~~

Kainaat was shrieking loudly in pain, jumping here and there while simultaneously jerking her hand at an unimaginable speed.

Aaban sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"At this rate, she will break her hand off. Her and her cute little clumsy butt."

"Yahan aao!" And just like that, old Aaban was back.

(Come here!)

Listening to his authoritative tone, kainaat keeps mum and goes to him with a pout on her face.

"Idhar dikhao." Aaban forwards his hand.

(Show me.)

Hesitantly, she forwards her hand and keeps it in his big ones. Instant warmth flourished her body as colour rose to her cheeks.

His touch was so warm and comforting.

Taking a good luck at her bruised knuckles, he drops her hand in his lap and glares at her who was not meeting his eyes.

"Kiska mu todh ke aayi ho?" He folds his arms on his chest, blazing at her with hardened eyes who were not meeting his eyes, looking here and there.

(Whose face did you break?)

Leaning a bit, he takes her chin in between his forefinger and thumb and pushes her face towards him.

"Batao." He whispers making her gulp.

(Tell me.)

"Uh...

~Flashback~

As soon as Aaban was discharged and taken home, kainaat left towards Aashirs office.

Slamming the door open, she startles Aashir who jerks up from his chair. He sighs loudly seeing the midget in front of him.

" Jaisa shohar waisi biwi." Muttering under his breath he gives her a big smile.

(Like husband, like wife.)

"Assalamualaikum bhabi, aaiye." He forces out a smile, his heart still beating fast.

(Hello, please come in.)

As if realising her mistake, Kainaat smiles sheepishly.

"Sorry.. Knock karke aana chahiye tha lekin gusse me samjh nahi aaya." She

(Sorry, I should have knocked. Didn't realise it in anger.)fiddles with her thumb.

"Koi baat nahi apna hi office samjhiye."

(No problem, think of it as your own office.)

Kainaat immediately turns her head towards him and narrows her eyes.

"Aap tanz kar rahe hain? " She raises an eyebrow.

(Are you taunting me?)

"Uh.. Nahi nahi. Baithiye."

(Uh no no. Please sit.)

"Pata nahi Aaban kaise sambhaalta hain inhe, meri Hazaan kitni khamosh aur masoom hain." He thought, mentally wishing Aaban good luck.

(I don't know how Aaban handles her, my Hazaan is so innocent and quiet.)

"Kahan hain wo log?" Her big eyes roam around his office, taking in everything.

(Where are they?)

"They'll be here within a few minutes, greedy little bastards." Aashir barks angrily.

Kainaat clenches her fist, trying to keep her anger at bay. Soon the wait was over and the two brothers walked in.

Kainaat's anger bubbles seeing the duo.

"What happened Aashir? Want to seal the deal?" Mikaeel smirks at him knowingly.

"More like seal your mouth." Kainaat gets up and stands behind Aashir.

Majeed wolf whistles and looks at her sideways with a dirty glint in his eyes.

"And who is this beauty?" He asks Aashir who takes a step forward to beat the living shits out of him but is stopped by a tug on his arm.

He looks down at the midget, damn! She was short.

Kainaat glares at him.

"I'm not short! I'm 5'7 and they're not worth it! Ignore them."

"Did I say that aloud?"

"No you didn't! Your face said everything." Kainaat replies back and turns to face the two idiots.

"I'm Kainaat Aaban Siddiqui. Soooo not nice to meet you." Kainaat grits her teeth, forcing a smile.

"Woah! I didn't know Aaban was married, lucky him. He missed the shot or else you would have been.." His words were cut off when Kainaat marched over him and landed a hard punch on his face.

A crack resonates in the room as Majeed moves back holding his nose.

Aashir's eyes widen and he looks at Kainaat in shock.

Never ever judge from size or never judge a midget! Point taken.

"You little bitc-" Mikaeel comes forward only to be stopped by Aashir who holds him by collar.

"Zuban.Sambhalke!" His eyes turned dark due to the anger.

(Control your words!)

Jerking him back, he turns towards Kainaat to see tears welling up in her eyes.

His brows furrowed in concern.

"You planned that accident. Didn't you?" Her voice dripped in vexation.

"Smart girl! You guessed right!" Mikaeel looks at her and claps like a little girl.

Kainaat gives the psycho a weird look.

"Why?" She asks them calmly even though she was a millisecond away from bursting like a lava.

"That fool denied the deal. It would have benefitted both the parties." Majeed spats in anger, still holding his now bruised nose.

"Who are you calling a fool, you motherfu-" Kainaat lunges at him and her words come out muffled as Aashir's eyes widen hearing her words and immediately palms her mouth, holding her away from them.

"YOU people are the actual fools here." Aashir smirks still holding a jungli Kainaat in his arms who was trying her best to get out of his grip.

"Let me go right now, I will kill them here itself." Kainaat screams like a banshee making Aashir wince but he tightens his grip across her.

Aashir sighs and calls out someone from inside.

Just one call, two three people barge in and take hold of the two brothers.

"See? It wasn't that hard now, was it? Thank You so much for your help, officer." Aashir nods at the police who came in casuals to catch these two with proper evidence.

"You.. you... How dare-" His words were cut off immediately as he bent down, his face scrunched up in pain.

Kainaat, though still in Aashir's grip, raised her leg and kicked him on his family jewels.

And for the millionth time, Aashir's eyes widened and he immediately stepped back taking Kainaat with him.

"Mrs Siddiqui! Please calm down or else-" The inspector tries to calm down the raging woman only to be stopped by a harsh glare from her making him gulp and step back.

Aashir chuckles slowly and motions them to leave.

It was chaos for a while, as Mikaeel and Majeed protested a lot and were finally gone, from their lives as well.

Aashir sighs and slowly releases Kainaat.

Kainaat turns towards him and immediately tackles him in a tight hug.

"Thankyou Aashir bhai!" She squeals loudly, making him wince.

"Uh.. No problem..?" Aashir cringes at his answer like a question and pats her head.

Moving back she turns to leave, humming something whilst blowing on her bruised knuckles.

"Aaban will kill me, chota packet bada dhamaka!" Aashir shudders.

~Flashback ends~

(Want to read Aashir's story? Check out his book on this gandi bacchi's profile. mehhekkkk)

"What? You hugged him?" Aaban lets out an incredulous gasp.

"Uh.. Sorry! That was out of excitement but I called him bhai, ab toh double rishta bhi hone wala hain." She mentally smacks her head for saying this.

(Uh.. Sorry! That was out of excitement but I called him brother, now they are going to be our relatives too.)

She left out most of the details but said the main part which she was not supposed to.

"Kainaat..!" Aaban deadpans at her. Sighing at her behaviour he looks away.

For a minute it was quiet which was broken by soft sniffs. Aaban instantly looks at her to see her wiping the tears.

"Arey kya hua? Ro kyu rahi ho? Accha chup ho jao! Kuch nahi bolunga." Aaban at once leans down and wipes her tears.

(What happened? Why are you crying? Okay shush now, I will not say a word.)

Kainaat vehemently shakes her head in no and brings up her bruised fists.

"Dard ho raha hain." She once again sniffs and rubs her red rose.

(It hurts.)

His eyes soften and fill with love and adoration, taking hold of her fist once again and inspecting it closely.

"You enclosed your thumb inside your fist?" Aaban gives her a dumb look.

"Who even punches like that? You don't know how to throw a punch?" Upon not receiving a reply, he again questions her.

"I'm a doctor, my hands are supposed to be delicate. Not like your hulk hands." Kainaat sulks listening to his remark.

Aaban's lips twitched seeing her puffed up face.

"You punch with your thumb outside, if the thumb is inside you might break your fist." Aaban softly explains to her and brings out a cream from the side table.

"Thank god it is only sprained, go bandage it." Aaban sighs and puts down the cream.

He looks at her and leans down to land a small kiss on her puffy eyes.

"Don't cry ever again." Aaban whispers, his face near hers made her heart flutter.

She looked so small in front of his huge frame that made the whole zoo jump in her stomach.

holaaaa... ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO.. ;)

Do follow me on instagram please, to know more about my stories, my character's interviews, aesthetics, book covers and most importantly, TEASERS/SNEAK PEEKS!

INSTA ID: cheesyburgir

Sorry! I know I'm late.. What can I say?

Life is hectic. I got a job and it is so tiring but definitely worth it. Alhamdulillah.

Please bear with me! I know I lost many readers but InshaAllah I'll try my best to update regularly..

Upon your request, I have planned to extend this story. Around 20+ chapters. So please ping me up with ideas if you have coz I am clearly out of ideas.

I honestly lost the will to write this book but I am trying my best to complete this book. My next book will have regular updates, don't worry! I am already done with two chapters of the next book! hehe..

Back to the story, what do you think of this chapter?

Was it cliche?

Lemme know your views on our couple please.

Did anyone notice, kainaat is yet to realise that they.....

Also guys! Please vote and comment, they motivate me to write.

Press the small star button on left ⭐

*vote and comment*

~Burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 62 5
เค…เค—เคฐ เค†เคช เคฆเฅเค–เฅ€ เคนเฅˆ, เคคเฅ‹ เค‡เคธเฅ‡ เคจเคพ เคชเคขเคผเฅ‡เค‚เฅค เคฎเฅ‡เคฐเคพ เคฏเคน เคจเคฟเคตเฅ‡เคฆเคจ เคนเฅˆเฅค
252K 13.9K 32
Love can't be found where it doesn't exist, nor can be Hidden where it truly does. ~~~ William Shakespeare A bunch of short stories for yo...
233K 15.5K 27
What happens when a girl falls in love with the hottest guy of group but can't express for the sake of Friendship???
4.3K 432 10
fan fiction