โ€บ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐‹๐’๐Š๐„๐“โ€น แต˜แถœสฐโฑสฐแตƒ หข...

By orphicidiot09

"..๐”„๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข โ„‘ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž โ˜พ๏ธŽ
1. ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ˜พ๏ธŽ
2. ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž โ˜พ๏ธŽ
3. ๐๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข โ˜พ๏ธŽ
5. ๐’๐ฒ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ฒ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
6. ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
7. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
8. ๐‘๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ! โ˜พ๏ธŽ
9. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ค๐ซ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
10. ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  โ˜พ๏ธŽ
11. ๐๐จ๐ค๐ฎ ๐ ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐๐š..โ˜พ๏ธŽ
12. ๐‚๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐›๐š๐ฅ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
13. ๐’๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ฌ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
14. ๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
NEW BOOK!!

4. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ˜พ๏ธŽ

463 17 20
By orphicidiot09

°
°
°

Two mutilated dead bodies were placed before her. Torn and broken limbs and if someone would look close enough they'd notice the disorted bones peeking out of the juicy and velvety flesh. Their faces had been carved out leaving the tempting insides naked to be fed to the Ghoul's carnal desires.

"You have not eaten anything for 27 days, you may have them."an annoying voice interuppted Yumeko whose once tender eyes were now clouded by bloodthirst, hungrily devouring the feast before her.

Snapping her head towards the source of the voice, her anger just piled up "To keep my kagune and bloodlust in check I'm supposed to eat every 10 days, don't flatter yourself by giving me these or next time I'll have you for dinner Danzo"

His unpleasant face twisted into more unpleasant expression"Watch your mouth-"

"Watch your man Hiruzen!", She interuppted him, calling out to someone else who was present in the room.

Somewhere from the shadows, the third Hokage of the leaf Hiruzen Sarutobi emerged," Danzo stay calm...."his stern answer sure did earn a disapproving reaction drom him, ".....Yumeko we have called you here to discuss something about...

..Kizuki..."

Kizuki.
That damned organization.
Led by him.
The organisation that took everything from her and her kind and yet the shinobi world turned a blind eye to the unforgiving sins it has committed.

Hearing the name of Kizuki her whole body went ablaze with the sudden adrenaline rush, her chakra becoming deadlier than ever.

Blood coursed at a high rate to her right eye and her once cosmos coloured pupil now replaced with a blazing red one glowing with unimaginable rage, her sclera flooded black consuming away all the light from her eye. Veins spreading around her eye darkened and the rare sight of the Kakugan flared to life.

The bandages wrapped around her arms engulfed in blue flames burning them away revealing the ethereal power beneath them..

The Kami-no-shin seals.
A sinner's nightmare.
A Ghoul's pride.

On the right back side of her palm the kanji word sin(罪) was engraved and on the left back side of her arm the kanji word punishment(罰) was engraved.

(Something like Hanma Shuji from tokyo rev; reference pic ↓)

The mere sight of  Kakugan was enough to alarm them of her bloody intentions, fear consumed them completely when her seals started to glow making them choke back a yelp. Something burned furiously at their nape reminding them of their place in front of her.

" This better be useful to me."was her grave response.

Clearing his throat and somehow gathering the courage as the Hokage, Hiruzen walked closer and said ;

"We have been watching and observing Kizuki's actions for some time and it looks like it is going haywire ever since that incident and for some years our MIA(missing in action) rate has increased, and shinobis who are killed in action are never found either,
our spies have told us that on the missions outside the villages , shinobis are attacked way before they would even reach their destination. Not only shinobis, travellers and small villages have been attacked and people have simply vanished...
..not even a single clue or a drop of blood is left behind in all these mishappenings ."

"The fuck it gotta do with me? Don't tell me you are accusing me of your shinobi's incapability to complete a mission Sarutobi."she harshly snarled at him.

Quickly denying her assumption before she'd take it any further he said,"It has nothing to do with you but I'm afraid only Kizuki is capable of doing such things..the question is can you help us figur-"

" Hehe Hiruzen don't tell me it took you nearly 40 years to realise that you've been digging hole for Konoha's coffin yourself ♡
...why don't you just put it straight and beg me to help you and your baboons, not like it's gonna happen anyway, it's not only you the entire shinobi world has given their fate to Kizuki...

..did you guys never realise what and how strong true ghouls are and now when the shinobi world has finally started taking down the blinds, ya'll are bringing your fucked up asses to us for help....

..How dull♡~"

Hiruzen's face wrinkled into a fearful and guilty expression, he tried to cut his way through his mistakes, hoping and attempting to guilt trip her for 'Konoha's good',"Yumeko we know what we'v-"

"Oh please, you don't know shit, wanna know something though?....
I had originally planned to exterminate human race first and then go after the Kizuki but you should be thankful to those who brought my faith back in this forsaken humanity or even that you both are alive right now...

....as for my answer to 'provide you help' that's not gonna happen anytime soon,
I'm first gonna sit back and watch humans realise their mistakes first and if Kizuki doesn't do it then I for sure will show shinobi world it's place. ", She spat at him with voice full of pure malice.

Hiruzen ceased his eyes shut knowing that it's useless to attempt and coax her in, afterall she told him the day she was brought here, 'My loyalty does not lie with you or the village', those were her exact words, he should have not even attempted to do this in the first place or even shelter the ghoul in hopes g̶r̶e̶e̶d̶.

It was already very surprising and fortunate for him that she made a  strong bond with a specific ravenette of the leaf.
He could've threatened her his life but  then the sword would have swung on him from other direction, from a specific someone in the shadows who has already bloodied up his hands and won't think twice to stain them again.

"...I see so there is no aid right now."

"Not right now, we are never gonna help you at all, fight your battle by yourself."

"Right.."came his defeated answer.

With a heavy sigh and terrorized mind Hiruzen left that place.
Perhaps the one eyed ghoul was punishing him now for neglecting the screams and calls of her people.

His nape burned once again sending electric shocks down his spine making him slightly lose his balance earning a scoff from the girl. The burning sensation reminding him how close he was to death itself.

"What now..", she asked turning her attention towards the bandaged midget who was still in the room.

"I want to offer you something...

... I promise you your sister's safety and your identity's secrecy for eternity and in return you work for me and offer me your powers...."

A soft yet daring threat was visible in his words, he was indirectly threatening her about her sister's wellfare and that he can leak her whereabouts to Kizuki which was looking for her everywhere.

A mocking chuckle left her lips, then another and another again and soon she erupted in an eerie laughter.
And if her ears weren't messing with her then she could swear she heard a choked sob from him.

Her eyes  now covered with shadows and only a small beam of red visible because of her kakugan.

A wicked smirk etched up on her lips which were now slightly covered in blood since she was biting them down to contain her laughter.

The punishment seal etched on her left arm blazed to life, the kanji word glowing with a bright light momentarily, sucking in her chakra. She activated the seal without letting Danzo know about it and before he could comprehend he was down on his knees.

Prey (餌) kanji engraved on his nape beamed brightly signalling that the one who marked it there was now commending the body it was inscribed on

A sharp and painful scream echoed through the room hitting every wall and coming louder than before, bringing her waves of pleasure

"Oh Danzo, Old Habits truly die hard huh.... I ain't Itachi.. I've not devoted my loyalty to you or your village and I am very much capable of protecting me and my sister myself and about my location...

...go ahead and give it away, I bet my whole fortune that that delusional asshole will kill you first and then come for me...

... Remember Danzo I am not alone."

He could feel the burning sensation on his nape,electricity rushed through his veins, his heart was literally coming out of his chest and he could feel his bones snapping.

Should've left with Sarutobi.

"Stop lying already in the name of this village"

Deactivating the seal, she left Danzo huffing on his knees, somehow he managed to drag himself out leaving her and her meals alone.

The urge to end his life then and there was too strong but she had to hold himself since he is someone else's prey.

...

"YATAAAA FINALLYYY!!! I'VE BEEN STARVING FOR AGES!!"

As soon as he left the room she jumped in glee finally left alone with her feast
After happily devouring those humans she left the place too.

(Somewhere, hidden from the eyes the world)

"When will big sister come back, I am really craving some human flesh right now."

"She'll be here soon Touka chan, don't worry."

"Are you sure the girl you are talking about is the real one eyed ghoul Kaneki?"

"Oi Ayato are you doubting us bastard and it's Yumeko sama for you and everyone else in this room!"

"Calm down Tatara, he'll get his answers when she comes back."

"You all are soo annoying."

"SHUT UP UTA!!"

"STOP SCREAMING ETO!!"

"HUH YOU WANNA FIGHT TEME!!"

"Everyone if I hear a single more voice then none of you are going out again!!"

"Okay Renji san..."

Just then the hideout gates were opened.

"HELLO BITCHES!!"

"YUMEKO SAMAA!!"

°
°
°

Kami-no-shin Seal

Kami-no-shin seals are marks embedded on the eight strongest ghouls. The seals allow ghouls to manipulate and kill the humans they have marked with it. When a ghoul marks a human with Kami-no-shin seal, that human becomes the prey of that ghoul therefore making the ghoul that human's reaper. When a human is marked by any of these eight ghouls, a mark like this → 餌 (prey) appears on that person's nape.

Only the one eyed ghoul can mark other ghouls with this seal thus making them the strongest ghoul among all.

______________________________________

!! EDITED!!

Sorry for the shitty ending.

Happy reading ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.3K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...
9.7K 158 11
โš ๏ธMature contentโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธInvolves talk about rape, death, ect.โš ๏ธ ~Disclaimer~ Naruto is very twisted at the beginning, so please don't read if you'll get...