My Second Boyfriend || Kim Ta...

By Shrutae07

"You are so small!" he said smirking, looking down to meet my shocked eyes. "So what!!?" "You make me want t... More

1. The kiss
2. Boy friend
3. Poisonous
4. Classroom
5. Stinks
6. Night In
7. Reddish Mark
8. Late
9. New Start?
10. Saw me
11.Care
12. Cousin
13. Like her
14. Kissed Both
15. Like You
16. Is that d-
18. His place
19. My pillow
20. Text
21.Club.
22. Can't recall
23. Please
24. don't follow me
25. Cringe
26. Pervert
27. Whole day
28. Pleasure
29. Graduation
30. The end
Attention Pls- Sequel

17. Nan molla

669 35 59
By Shrutae07

I accidentally dropped my fork while having our dinner. My clumsy ass always shows up at the right time.
Taehyung's dad just smiled at me "it happens dear"

I exchanged a smile "let me pick it up, excuse me" I said kneeling. It has to go deep under the table.

Great.

"Let me help her" a voice came from up and appeared Tae who was till now sitting right beside me.

"Why are you here? I have hands don't you know?" I whispered reaching my hand towards lonely fork

"Don't you think it's romantic?" He spoke holding onto my palm, rubbing circles with his thumbs.

"No, it's not. Don't you think our parents can listen to it? It's not a huge royal dining table like 5 meters long!!" I nagged taking my palm away from him.

Picking up the fork I came up, so does with a pouty Tae beside me.
"Sorry dear, the table is not big enough" giggled Tae's mom making my eyes go wide with terror.

I choked on-air and coughed like a soon-to-be dying patient.
Tae giggled rubbing my back, soon bringing a cup of water in front of my lips. I drank a sip of water from his hand, but it feels kind of embarrassing right now.

--------

Our dads were busy chatting after drinking a bit and as for mom's, it was their first proper meeting. So as excepted they were busy as well.

Come to think of it, if... I'm only saying if... I and Tae got married..... Then there won't be any problems.
Lucky me, but I only said if.

I crossed my legs up on the sofa with Taehyung eyeing me with a weird expression as if he wanted to say something but not at the same time.

"Is something bothering you?" I asked him, and he nodded in reply.

"I need to use the washroom, it's urgent." He said getting up "I was kind of controlling it since you will be alone if I walk away like this...."

His face seemed pale" just go" I nodded with a weird smile.

"Thanks. Just ten minutes and I will be back, sorry" he said running towards his bedroom.
Taehyung was gone and I had nothing more to do. At least he could have turned on the TV for me.

What do I do now? Scroll through phone?

I turned to the right to take out my phone from the handbag. There stood a black-brown doggo on another side of the sofa, glaring right into my eyes.

I gulped my saliva moving a little back. I didn't know he could climb up to here when he is so small.

Wagging his tail he barked again at me, even though it's kind of cute and small bark that's rarely scary. But still, he could also bite me. I still remember those 14 needles I got on my bum for straight 14 weeks. Now even my legs went numb after lounging on the sofa for over thirty minutes. I couldn't move my legs to escape this tiny scary yet fluffy creature.

"Stay Yeontan" I ordered reaching my palm to him. I know he won't listen to a stranger.

Please don't come here Tan, please. Tae comes fast, why did you have to leave me alone like this!!

To my surprise, Yeontan didn't move an inch as if he understood what I said. I tilted my head with confusion. Biting the inner part of my cheeks I thought of commanding a few more things to him.

"Yeontan sit" And he did.

Ouuu! So cute!! This is the first time a dog acted on my command.

I was impressed by him, I wondered how well Tae has trained him and for how long. His cute marble eyes looking into mine, he tilted his head.

His cuteness brought a smile to my face. "You are not that bad."
I was kind of more relaxed than before. As unlike other dogs , he wasn't trying to jump on me

"Yeontan get down!" Yelled Tae as he found him on the sofa with me. He went to him, holding onto Yeontan... Tae put him down on the floor and sat there with him.

"Aren't you scared?" Asked Tae brushing Yeontan's fur with care and love.

"Not much like before," I spoke with a doubt "well... Did you train Tan?"

"Yeps, he can do many things. Let me show you" he replied with a huge smile on his face, being proud of this doggo.

Aww, he even touched his nose. So cute.

"Can... I?" I gulped saying in doubt

"Hm... What?" He asked looking towards me.

"Can I also touch him, would you help me?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. Overall yeontan looks like a furball if I don't lie.

"Sure" he replied reaching his hand towards me. I held onto him getting down to the floor to get a space beside him.

He blinked his eyes with a nodding head as if saying it's ok. I trust him, meanwhile thinking of it Yeontan didn't hurt me yet

He placed his palm over mine, pulling it towards Tannie. Tannie's gaze followed our palms and he turned his head to see me slightly brushing his soft fur. A smile got stuck on my potato face, feeling the softness.

That night was the first time I tried bonding with a dog. I think Yeontan also accepted me as a friend. When Tae hugged him, I noticed Tannie licking Tae's lips, they are so fond of each other. It was good to see how much he loves Tannie. After playing for a while, I slightly dozed off with a sleeping Yeontan on my lap and Tae beside me.

------------

Taehyung Pov

School, boring and sleepy as usual. I was leaning my head against jungkook's shoulder during our history class. I felt Jungkook shrugging me off from his shoulder "She is telling us something important, wake up"

"What is it?" I muttered half asleep.

"Probably about this year's field trip" the moment he spoke field trip, I opened my eyes wide with excitement to listen to every single detail about it. It's so fun to outside on a trip with everyone. This is the day I wait for most.

"So I will tell you further details tomorrow. The trip will be on 27th December, that means after Christmas we will be celebrating new year's eve together. Thank you for today children" she said making her way out of the room.

Jimin turned around to face me and I held onto his shoulder, shaking them highly "finally Jimin we are going on a field trip."

"Yes, it was fun last time. And we are gonna make sure to blast this year also" he said with excitement in his eyes as well.

"Can we get alcohol from somewhere?" I asked Jungkook who just pouted with confusion "I can steal some from home."

"Yess! Life is so easy these days. Last year also you brought us drinks, it tastes weirdly bitter however I felt amazing afterward." I said with a relaxed expression.

This time I can also spend some time with Eun Hee. It would be our first trip together, I just need to eliminate that les from her side. I will just ask Jimin and jungkook to either bribe or kidnap her.

"I won't go this year, not at all" I turned my face to left. My eyes popped out with shock when I heard Eun Hee from far away saying she won't join??

I stood up from my desk in an instant, Jungkook and Jimin eyeing me being confused.

Not minding anyone I kept strolling to her. I damped my palm over her desk and she jumped a little." what?"

"You won't go? Why?"

Eun Hee turned her head towards the window, away from mine "do I always have to go? Well, it's not even like someone is dying to spend time with me."

Saying, yes I'm dying to be with you, would be embarrassing right?

"That can't be a reason" I questioned back.

"Yoonhi is not even attending this year, as she would be out of town and neither I'm in the mood to go."

What is wrong with her?

"If that's the case then," I spoke in a loud voice after gulping down the saliva. She turned her head to face mine. "then- even I won't go. "

"Okay, it's up to you."

Author's note-

So...u won't be getting any field trips.
And I want to sleep..but I can't .. TT

Chap name is Nan molla..cus I can't think of any name

(Just a remainder about how Tae looks in this FF, being a high schooler )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 817 22
Ghosts and spiritual beings are something we heard only in stories. But what if it's real? Enticing yet dangerous this adventure is. Read to know mor...
113K 5.1K 33
the wound gets deeper It's like a broken piece of glass that can't be turned back Every day, it's only my heart that hurts deeper And you received my...
70.2K 1.7K 29
twlight AU what if Esme had a baby girl who she was told died in the middle of the night bit was intact still alive meet Elizabeth May Platt daughte...