Is it truly safe? (Ranboo Ado...

By StarFox1_Me

Ranboo has been at the orphanage ever since he was a baby. He's a ender & unknown hybrid and it hasn't been a... More

before this begins
The day it began
Will it be the same?
A Chance To Re-Try?
The Meet Of Them
The Lunch
The Environment?
What's that?
You're Real?!
Why?
Who?
Again?
She's back?
Possibility?
Apology?
Forgiveness?
Imagine?
Replacement?
Huh?
Eh-?
Wait!
I don't know what that means.
Late Valentines Day special(+a reveal??)
I'm coming
Authors note
Exposure
the truth?

Love?

901 33 12
By StarFox1_Me

A/N: So I was thinking... And I came up with this- and this is probably gonna be short but at the end of this guess who it is!

TW:???
-----------------

•°~°• Time skip •°~°•

Tommy's pov

Just got invited to a birthday party(Feeling good). No ordinary birthday party it was for none other than GeorgeNotFound! That is indeed my friend!

Well, I wasn't the only one but that's not important! On the way there now! And it turns out that it's at a park sorta.

Have arrived now and there was others there before me. I was slightly upset at this but I realized that they were his siblings and Dream with his siblings. Then I saw my best friend and his sister that was quite annoying, to be honest. I can't tell anyone I said that.

I went up to my best friend and talked with him about random things.

Hannah's pov (New pov?)

I'm surprised that Wastaken had felt/been in love with someone and the 2nd oldest hasn't! I must admit that I have a Cupid personality and it's really helpful in my opinion!

So I've decided to help Punz find his soulmate! I have this ability to tell who's soulmate is who's when they cross by each other. It's pretty good, but I've had difficulty finding Punz's soulmate.

I and Punz were walking around the paths at a park-like place that my brother was having a birthday party at. "I like, Dollhouse, Pity Party, k-12, mostly, and also, S.L.U.T. sorta, My R definitely, uhh... Oh! And 2 birds on a wire, hmmm..." I was telling Punz my favorite songs. "Seriously Hannah? You can't remember the rest? I can guarantee that they aren't that good." Punz sighed and rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Hey!" I pushed Punz playfully but didn't realize how hard I pushed him because he knocked/bumped into someone, "Oh shit-"

I didn't move for some reason. "I'm so sorry!" Punz apologized to the person. "It's fine!" They smiled and walked away. I looked at Punz and saw that he was staring at the person and my senses of soulmate found were going off.

I realized that his soulmate has now been found and he's in love with them! "Looks like someone is in love~" I teased him smirking. He looked down and held his chest where his heart is, "So this is love~?" He smiled while blushing slightly, "hmmm~ so this is love~?" I smiled at him and my success but it was just the beginning.

-----------
A/N: anyone wanna take a guess? I wanna know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
217K 11.1K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...