my lover of the night ( vampi...

The-security-guard द्वारा

Luz has hates all vampires since she was a little girl. Because of this hatred she became a badass vampire h... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1. At castle blight
Chapter 2. Getting Ready For The Wedding
chapter 3. The wedding
Chapter 4. Game night gone wrong.
A/N
chapter 5. They will be mine.
Chapter 6 Spending time with Lord Blight and Lord Blackmore
chapter 7. The mysterious Raven Queen

about the cast.

1K 16 10
The-security-guard द्वारा

Hello everyone!
Sorry to inform everyone,but this is not a chapter.
Well, technically it's a chapter.
Basically I'm just going to explain the characters in this chapter.
Since I've done a poor job of describing them.

Before that,let me explain something about these characters.
We all know their not from the owl house.
Where are they from then?
Why,their my own creation from my first lumity book! I'm in love with a human.
Go read that book if you like.
Now,those who have read my first book knows how different they are from this book
Of course they would be different!
This is a completely different book! Or au!
Thus why I'm describing how different they are.

How will I describe the Characters?
Basically by looks, backstory and all that other stuff.

The first character I'm going to be talking about will be Paisley.
Since she's been one of the main members.

Paisley Blackmore

Age: 29

Sex: Female 

Species: Vampire 

Sexuality: Demisexual Lesbian 

Partner: ( Former) Sharon Blackmore. 

Family: Amity Blight and Boscha. 

Looks:

Long Dirty blonde hair styled to be fluffy.

Eye color: dark grey.

Height: tall. ( Don't question it)

Skinny: ( She's a fucking twig) 

Clothing: yeah hold on, I have images for this part.

Shirt: ( I can't remove this photo)

Dark blue jeans

The Cloak  a black long trench coat.

Her outfit for anything fancy

Her wedding ring and family ring. ( You'll see soon )

Wedding ring

Family ring. Just has her family name on it.

Oh and her necklace is a dark blue stone.

Paisley's back story and such.

" Now paisley was only a week old when she was attacked by rogue vampires,all because her dad pissed off the wrong people. She was saved by me luckily,but that didn't safe her from the same fate as amity. Poor Paisley became powerful at the age of 11,quickly becoming an even bloodthirsty killing machine,feared by everyone and everything. Just like poor amity. They soon ruled their kingdom by a steal fist,not taking any crap from anything. Trying to prove not all vampires are bad like they've seen in the past. They're not evil lilly,they're just humans that want love and affection."

Basically Paisley wasn't a loved child.
Before turning into a vampire,she was a happy go Lucky person.
Who was also kind and caring despite how her family treated her.
She was always the one to keep everyone out of trouble and tease the heck out of them.

After turning into a vampire,her personality changed quickly.
She became cold and closed off.
She only teased and joked around with those she was close to.
She also became a master fighter and crazyed blood killer.
Don't make her angry.

Alright that's Paisley done.

Now I'm going to do amity. 

Amity Blight 

Age: 28 

Sex: Female 

Species: Vampire. 

Sexuality: Lesbian 

Partner: Luz 

Family: Paisley. Her twin siblings. 

Looks:  ( Purple haired Amity because why not?) you all know how she looks.

Height: Tall. ( Idfk) 

Eye color: gold

Skinny: ( Not as Skinny as Paisley) 

Clothing: a suit

Backstory:
 Amity was only a month old when vampires attacked her family because her mom was being a homomorphic and racist towards a couple of lesbian vampire couple. That couple even took the now changed amity into their home,knowing it was their fault for the vampires attacking her family. Six years later Amity met Paisley,and bonded with her. Then a group of vampires took Amity and crowned her the queen of this kingdom,by the time she was 12,she was this powerful blood crazed killing machine. Feared by everyone”

Eda gave us a little bit of Amity's Backstory. ( Chapter 4 I believe. I'll have to go back and check)

Here's more of the story.

As Eda said before, Amity was actually three when her family was attacked by a group of vampires. Yeah Amity's mother ( I don't even need to say her name ) was being an homophobic and racist prick towards a couple of lesbian vampires.
The family of both the vampires attacked the Blight family a week later, making sure they killed everyone in the family ( except Amity oh and her two siblings they were at a friend's house) That same night,the two lesbian vampires visited the house. Hopping to help the family. After an hour,they found five year old Amity crying underneath the basement stairs.
The couple quickly took Amity back to their house, finding a horrifying discovery. Amity was changed over into a vampire. The couple was furious at what their families had done. They took Amity in,and trained her how to a vampire.

Six years later, Amity met Paisley,and quickly became friends with the young vampire.

After two years she met Luz,Gus, boscha, and willow.
By the age of 10 ( yes I'm changing the age. Just go with it) Amity was crowned queen of the kingdom she rules now.
Amity was now a powerful blood crazyed killing machine. Feared by everyone.

Alright for the last person. We're doing Luz.

Luz Blight

Age: 26

Sex: female

Species: human

Sexuality: bisexual

Partner: Amity Blight.

Family: Eda, Camila ( WHY DID IT TAKE ME 50 DIFFERENT TIMES TO SPELL CAMILA?! I had to fucking Google her name! Ugh it's trying to spell Boscha's name all over again) willow,Gus, Kelly and Jake.

Looks: you already know that.

Backstory:
Luz didn't always hate vampires. She was also not as cold and closed off.
That all changed when Luz was 8.
When her mother disappeared,and Eda got attacked by a group of rouge vampires.
After that night, Luz become closed off. Slowly starting to train so she could take down all vampires.
Her hatered also got worse thanks to her ex boyfriend,who was not a good boyfriend.
Jackson also did something to make Luz forget about Paisley and Amity. Since he knew Luz loved Amity.

Willow park

Age: 25

Gender: female

Sepices: human

Sexuality: pansexual

Partner: none

Outfit: The outfit she wore in the show expect a little darker.

Family: her two days.

Backstory; Willow didn't always hate vampires. Until a vampire killed her Best friend Hunter. Now she strikes down any vampire that crosses her past.

That's all I'm doing for now. I'll do more later.

Alright so that's basically everything.

Oh for those who already knew about this book,I've decided to rewrite this whole book.

Wasn't a huge fan of how I first had it.

I'll basically have chapters up by Thursday. Or a Thursday in general. Depends on how I'm doing.

Alrighty! That's basically everything you all need to know!

I do hope everyone enjoys this book! I'm sorry for taking this book down all of a sudden. It was for a good reason.

Alrighty, that's all! See you dear readers soon!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

891 44 14
Cover by : (myself lol) Luz, Amity and Willow are cops. Hunter, Gus and Matt Tholomule are mobsters. Everyone is over 18. TWs and CWs explained in th...
76.4K 3.8K 95
•Only Season 1 •Yeah, lumity. •Warning though, this'll be reading off on trying to kill someone so... If this is not for the faint of the heart to th...
340K 14.3K 171
❗Hey! Quick warning! If you're not comfortable with some gorey scenes, please pick another one of my stories! Just some abuse, but don't be alarmed...
120K 3.3K 23
When Luz returns to the Boiling Isles, her feelings towards her best friend, top student Amity Blight, haven't changed. But both are too afraid to co...