The Marriage Fuckers

By georgecantwalk

What happens if people from online start talking to each other, then they accidentally met up in real life? ... More

Please read!
1. New start
2. Feelings
3. Them...
4. Stranger
6. New person
7. Double date?
8. Her agian..
9. New kid?
10. Second "date"?!
11. Worried
End.

5. "Date"

33 10 26
By georgecantwalk

Tw: swearing
————————————————————————

-Nobodys POV-

*BEEP *BEEP* *BEEP* "shut up.." Mayday said in a tired voice. "Five more minutes..." Mayday said while trying to go back to sleep. *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* "OK IM UP, NOW SHUT UP!" Mayday said in a annoyed voice.

They got up and started doing their normal routine. when they passed the calendar they saw that calendar said '"Date" with pretty girl! At 2:00 pm' *WAIT WHAT!?* they thought. *Does that mean that I'm cheating on my girlfriend? Hm whatever she was annoying anyways.* they thought while washing their face, to wake them up.

Then they saw that their phone had a lot of notifications from wattpad. * It's probably from the group chat.*  As they were reading what everyone said, they couldn't believe that George got someones number. *He probably forced them into giving them their number.* they thought while giggling a little bit of the thought of that.

Hell.
———————
Looser000Hollow: GUYS

Spirithys: what?

Looser000Hollow: I'm going on a "date" with someone who isn't my gf..

Breadb00: WHAT-

Georgecantwalk: damn you be getting all the hoes😩🥵

Looser000Hollow: Ig I'm just so hot😩

Georgecantwalk: I bet that you're hot and sexy😩😩🥵🥵🥵😍😍

Spirithys: AYO- am I interrupting something-

Breadb00: I'm just gonna go-
———————

Mayday started laughing so hard that they started to choke. *I wonder how George looks like in real life..* They snapped out of their thoughts after they saw that it was 1:40 pm *SHIT I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN OUTFIT READY* They started running to their closet (DUDUDUDU) to pick out an outfit.

They got a long sleeve shirt that has brown and light brown stripes on it, white jeans, *insert shoes that match the outfit*, and some accessories [some rings and and golden necklace],They went to the bathroom so that they could shower.

.-after shower-.

(The outfit, it gives me top vibes that's why I picked it)

George
————————
Me: Hey, do you have work today?

George: Sadly I do😔

Me: oh ok, I'll stop by with a friend of mines ok :]

George: ok! can't wait to see you
—————————
Mayday looked at the time '2:02' *SHIT IM LATE* They ran out of the house ignoring what their parents were saying. (DUDUDUDUDUUDUDU) They tried to get there as fast as they can.

-Macks POV-

I sighed as I waited for Mayday, honestly I can't believe that I really believed them.

(Macks outfit)

I felt sad and worried *Heh why would a hot person even invite me to a "date" well I pretend that it is* that's when I saw someone running towards me. Then I saw them, I felt my face heat up. *Shit their outfit is so hot-* "Hey I like your outfit." They said "O-oh T-Thanks..* I said back *I probably look and sound like an idiot right now*

"Shall we go now?" They said *shit that was hot-* "y-yea"

-nonodys POV-

They both first went to a ice cream shop. "I would like the cookies and cream with cone please." Mayday said then turned to look at Mack so that they could say their order. " I would like Vanilla ice cream with cone too please" Mack said. They took a seat and started eating their ice cream "Hey can I try yours?" Mayday said "Y-yea you can." Mayday licked the ice cream and when they looked upwards they saw that Mack had ice cream on their face *cute* mayday thought. Without thinking Mayday licked the ice cream off Macks face "Y-you could've j-just said if I had I-ice cream on my face!" Mack said while blushing,Mayday giggled. *Shit their giggle is so cute!*

Next stop was the apple shop to buy Mack a new phone. They were well Mack was looking around to see any phones that she liked. "Hey just wondering can you buy anything in this shop?" Mack said in a questioning tone. *cute* Mayday thought. "Uh yeah I can." [ in real life mayday is poor😔]

After Mayday bought the phone the last stop was the little cafe.

Mayday opened the door for Mack while saying "ladys first." And bowing down, Mack laughed at Maydays stupidness.

They took a seat and waited for the waiter to come. "I've seen this cafe before but never went inside, I should've gone inside it's so beautiful I love the aesthetic!" Mack said in a exciting tone

Mayday smiled at how exciting Mack looked. "Hello I'm George I'll be your waitress today! Do you guys wanna take time to read the menu or are you ready to order?" Mayday looked at Mack then Mack started speaking "We would like to take sometime to read the menu please." Mack said with a smile (I wear a mask with a smile at a time-)

"Ok here's your guys menu call me when your ready!" George said while looking at Mack with 'They're mine' eyes, Then left.

"Hey are you and that waitress friends or something?" Mack said "We're friends but nothing else" Mayday responded while blushing "Oh ok.."

-sometime later-

"George we're ready to order!"

George walked towards the table and said "Ok what would you guys like to order today!"

"I would like the vanilla bean coffee" Mayday said "Mhm and for you?" George said while writing down the order "I would like the latte please." Mack said "Ok anything else?" George said looking at both of them for a response "No thank you." Mayday said. "Ok your order will be ready soon." George said with a smile.

-Georges POV-

I went to the kitchen and gave the workers the paper. I went to the bathroom and got my phone out

Hell.
————————
Georgecantwalk: HELP THE HOT PERSON CAME BACK BUT THEY BROUGHT A FRIEND BUR IT ALSO LOOKS LIEK TAHT THEIR ON A DATE WHAT SHOULD I DO DHDHJDGD!!!

Breadb00: um WHAT-

Spirithys: Flirt with the hot person

Looser000Hollow: wtf- also I'm on the "date"

Spirithys: OOooOooO~
————————

*damn so much for asking help, maybe I should do what Spirithys said... BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH CONFIDENCE TO DO THAT AAAAH!* I left the employees only bathroom and got the drinks that they ordered.

I walked up to their table and said "Here's your order, Hope you enjoy!" I said with a fake smile.

-nobodys POV-

"So does it taste good?" Mayday said "Yeah it does! Wanna try?" Mack said not realizing what she just said "Yeah sure!"  -took a sip out of Macks drink- "I like it but I would still prefer vanilla bean" Mayday said while Mack was blushing. "Hey do you wanna go now are wait a little longer?" Mayday asked their head tilting a little bit *CUTE* thought Mack. "Uh we should leave, it's getting dark." Mack said.

They both got off from their seats and ofc Mayday paid.

They were both walking talking about something random until Mack said "Oh here's my house, can I have your phone number?" "Yeah ofc, here!" Once they both got each others phone number, Mayday walked away and walked home.

*Time sure flys when you're having fun* Mayday thought while looking at the sky.

————————————————————————
That's it for this chapter! Btw the chapters will be coming out late because of school and stuff yk

I hoped that you liked it also make sure that you vote!

1222 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 11.9K 30
What happens when Jungkook accidentally overhears something he wasn't supposed to hear? Well, chaos ensues, that's what. What will happen to his rela...
8.1K 457 30
When Lillith hasn't seen Anthony for over three years, what will happen when they finally come face to face after call after call being ignored? Will...
22.2K 898 14
What happens when you don't believe in love at first sight, but then it happens to you? You feel this connection and you don't want to let go, but yo...
22 4 13
What would happen if the internet suddenly vanished? Find out from the perspectives of two clashing sisters and one bubbly best friend.