Im a driver!

By Norrisx

Julie Adams is a 14-year-old girl who is going karting for the first time with some friends. It goes very wel... More

๐ŸŽ 1 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 2 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 3 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 4 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 5 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 6 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 7 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 8 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 9 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 10 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 11 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 12 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 13 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 14 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 15 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 16 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 17 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 18 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 19 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 20 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 22 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 23 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 24 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 25 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ 26 ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ last chapter๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽthankyou๐ŸŽ

๐ŸŽ 21 ๐ŸŽ

3.4K 65 0
By Norrisx

My alarm clock wakes me up and I click it off with a sigh. Because nobody knows that we are in the Netherlands at the moment, it will not be crowded with photographers and interviewers at school. We had this a lot in England, especially in the city. That is why we were often at home.

I walk to my closet and choose a set, it is sunny but not very hot. I quickly look at my phone to see what the temperature will be and it says 18 degrees. I let my eyes slide over my closet again and find the perfect outfit.

I put it on and walk into the bathroom. I do my hair and make up. I quickly take a selfie in the mirror and send it only to Ria. Normally I would have sent it to my best friend as well but then she would know that I am at home because of the bathroom.

I walk downstairs and put a sandwich in the toaster. Meanwhile I cut up an avocado and boil two eggs. I take the sandwiches out of the toaster and put them on a plate. I spread the avocado on the sandwich and put the sliced egg on top. I add some salt and pepper and sit down at the table.

I scroll through some social media while I eat my breakfast. My followers have gone up a lot since the race. I am now at 2.9 million followers. I decide to post a photo of me and Lando in the paddock after our first podium together. We give each other a hug and in the background you can see the McLaren team cheering.

When I have posted the photo I clean up my plate and walk back upstairs. I quickly brush my teeth and put on lip gloss. I walk to my room and get my book bag. I walk downstairs and put on my Dr. Martens.

When I am about to put on my coat I am called by Lando. "Should I bring you?" He asks immediately when I answer. I smile for a moment. "Hello to you too" I say. I hear Lando laugh. "If you have time please" I reply. "I'll be at your door in two minutes" he says. And hangs up.

After two minutes I hear the horn and walk out. I get into the car laughing, but am startled when I hear Max in the back laughing too. "I wasn't expecting you," I say, laughing. "I was awake anyway" he laughs. "Yes, just like the whole street because of you honking" I say to Lando as I give him a gentle slap on the arm. He laughs and starts the engine.

We arrive at school five minutes late, classes have already started and there's nobody in the hallway. I expressly agreed with my teacher on this as a surprise for Lilly and Grace, my best friends. I give Lando and Max a hug and get out of the car.

I walk into the school building and see a teacher walk past who I had last year for Maths. I wave at her and she waves back. I walk up the long stairs and go to the 3rd floor. I don't knock on the door but open it immediately. "I'm back" I shout happily. The teacher smiles at me and I see the heads of Lilly and Grace turn towards the door.

As soon as they see me their mouths fall open, just like the rest of the class. Suddenly I feel very watched. I don't have long to think about it, as I'm being hugged by Lilly. I hug her back and then give Grace a hug too.

I walk over to a few more people I'm friends with and then I want to sit down. "Before we start the lesson, welcome back Julie! Julie will be here for a week and then unfortunately has to go back to England and then fly on to Australia for the next race! Are there any questions for Julie?" Says the teacher. A few people nervously raise their hands. The teacher nods her head as a hint that I should come forward.

I do so and answer a few questions.

The lesson passed quickly and we have a break now. I stayed to talk to the teacher for a while and now Lilly, Grace and I walk into the overflowing cafeteria. It suddenly falls silent. "Wow that's Julie" "she drives for formula 1" "she is friends with Lando" I hear people whisper. We sit down at a table and do our thing.

After the break we go to our next class, and so the rest of the day goes on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
206K 4.8K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc