MARRY ME?

By Sidneet_amor

JOIN THIS JOURNEY OF TWO SOULS BECOMING SOULMATES! THE STORY OF FALLING IN LOVE AND BEING THERE FOR EACHOTHER... More

CHARACTER SKETCHES
1:TROUBLE IN THE TERRITORY!
2:MARRY ME?
3:PROMISE LETTERS!
5: NEW YORK!
6:NEW BEGINNINGS!
7:THE NOT SO GOOD INTRODUCTION!
8:COMPITITORS !
9:RADHA'S POV!
10:YOU NEED HER!
11:RUDE!
12:SWEETEST HUMAN!
13:ALL BECAUSE OF A CELLPHONE!
14: FLOWERS IN DARK!
15:SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!
NOT AN UPDATE!!
16: NIGHTMARE?

4:DESTROYED!

359 50 125
By Sidneet_amor

Hey there!

"What did he write about marriage? "protective Father in Mr.Nandra asked .

"HAHA they are kids ,let it be Aman !" Mr.Nigam laughed on his interesting kids .

**

"You didn't ask what was our gift." Vibha said .

"Oh yess I totally forgot about that !" avu's excitement was evident on her face .

"Ok comee." Vibha dragged avu with her .

"This the most adorable dress I have ever seen ,thank you so much momm!" avu hugged vibha and then twirl around looking at herself .

"Wow, princess is looking so gorgeous !" Mr.Nigam admired her .

Mr. and Mrs. Nandra were overwhelmed is a understatement ,seeing their child blossom brightly with Nigams .

"Its time for cake cutting!" rita said with a beautiful cake in her hands .

"Comeo n kids!" Vibha squealed .

Avu took the  knife in her hands . 

"Wait ,First make a wish!" sid shouted ,making her jump from her place .

"What's the need to shout ,idiot." she glared at him .

"Avneet? manners?" sonia glared at her.

"Its ok we are bestfriends ,we can say this to eachother." said sid smiling cheekily.

Avneet closed her eyes and joined her hands.

**

(in mind)

God,please keep everyone happy and safe especially these two idiots ,they are Special ,never let anything happen to them .

**

She then was about to cut the cake .

BOOM

Floor vibrated with a thud voice, the cake fell down on the floor and avu screamed with sudden shock .

Mr nigam and nandra ran towards the place from where the noise came .

The other side of the palace was now burning in fire . Servants and guards were running around ,yelling .

The peaceful palace turned into a chaotic place filled with screams .The fire was spreading all around ,the beautiful roses decorated for avu were turned into ashes ,The kitchen area and the servants present in it have burnt fully .

Soon, The main door of palace broke and revealed so many soldiers with guns ,swords and every other weapon with them .

Mr.nigam who was busy in calling the ministry for army now had to leave the phone and fight those soldiers . Mr. Nandra accompanied him .

**

"Mom,what is happening ?" avu asked ,who was in a tight embrace of her mother ,in a hiding place .

"Its nothing avu ,you just close your eyes ." sonia said in whispering tone.

"I'm not scared . " said avu looking up strongly in her mother's eyes.

"me too ." sid nd abhi also joined her .

"We will go help our dads." avu said ,ready to go out .

"No ,no ,you guys are little ,you guys will stay here with us .." Vibha said pulling all three of them inside .

"But why can't we ,our dads are alone ,they need help ." abhi said .

"They are capable of handling such situations ,you all just sit here ." sonia concluded.

after some time Rita along with Mrs.Joe and Karishma came running insde the hidding ,with some wounds on their bodies .

"Mam ,Kings said that children and you both should escape from the palace ,the people are most probably here for Princess ." said Rita handing them fully packed bags .

"No we are not leaving our husbands alone in this ,you take kids ." vibha said .

"No mom,we are not gonna leave you both alone. We are not going anywhere please ." sid said hugging vibha tight .

"Rita take avu fast,she can be in danger ." Vibha said .

"No,no I'm not going anywhere ,I will fight that monsters ,I promise ,I don't wanna go ." aVu cried loudly .

"Avu,We will all be safe you just go now ,we will bring you back ,when the situations get better ,For me and your dad,please." sonia said with tears rolling down her cheeks . 

Avu forcefully agreed ,sonia kissed avu all over her face ,she knew it was the last time .

"Take care of yourself ." sonia said .

vibha hugged her tightly ,while crying .Avu was crying too ,but she had to go ,she had no option .

Sid and abhi also had moisture in their eyes .

Avu looked at abhi and hugged him ,as if she was never gonna meet him again .

He was not ready to leave her .

"See you soon,avu." he said ,moving back . 

Sid was unknowingly crying for his bestfriend ,she hugged him too .

"Wait for me ." he said in her ears . 

Rita had to drag her from the place . She was going unconsciously ,with rita ,not able to figure out the burnt places everywhere . She was now at the end of the palace .

But A sharp thing got a cut on her left arm  ,but it didn't go deep as she came into senses faster . 

Mr.Nigam was the nearest and he came there running to save her . 

He fought that soldier ,while avu was hugged tight by rita ,as she was trying to come out of rita's grip to help her dad. 

She was not moving from her place ,even dragged by rita ,and suddenly a gun shot at it hit straight on the right arm of mr.nigam . Avu saw it happening in front of her eyes ,

"DADDDDD!" she shouted ,but Rita carried her and ran out of the palace .

Avu was crying uncontrollably ,that she could save her hero . 

**

"Joe take sid with you ,he is naughty ,just take care of him ." vibha said cupping her little boys face . 

"I'll go with abhi ." sid demanded .

"No you can't it's not safe son ." sonia tried to convince .

"I don't wanna leave my brother ,nooo!" sid cried in abhi's arm .Abhi was all teary too but he smiled at sid  and said ,"we will soon go to hogwarts together ,along with avu ." sid nodded vigoursly and was taken away . 

Abhi was left ,he kissed both the ladies' forehead and said "I'll come to save everyone !don't worry . Take care of yourself ." and he left smiling . abhi was indeed a brave king .

.All three of them were out from three different doors in three different directions coming far away from the palace . They all were running in opposite directions ,as fast as they can .And suddenly ,The ground vibrated And a huge sound made way in their ears .

Avu turned back ,WHOLE PALACE WAS BURNING IN FIRE ,it was destroyed .

She fell on her knees ,in great shock ,she had lost all her close ones ,because of her .....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:1111

Done dona done ! It was tough to write as I'm really bad at writing emotional scenes ,but hope it reached your hearts .

Its all gone now .

What will happen next?

Any idea?(Ik you have)

Do not forget to leave a comment and your precious vote 

Your writer,

@Sidneet_amor

Signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.5K 108
A Rockstar who doesn't believe in love because of his past A fangirl with a past living next door to her favourite Rockstar What happens when they cr...
77.9K 8K 70
๐—” ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...
4.8K 788 17
Cover credits: @creations_tr Amid chaos and clutter, one person's journey through a messy life unfolds. From tangled relationships to disorganized d...
25.2K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...