The Accidental Wedding (Compl...

By bhaktib38

Aarav Oberio is a tall, decent, rich and extremely handsome man. Girls drool over him but for him every othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Not An Update

Epilogue 1

23.1K 839 20
By bhaktib38

Aarav's POV

Due to a short circuit, our major factory caught fire today. Everyone was taken to the hospital right away. Thankfully, no one was seriously hurt. Sachi's first sonography takes place today. We were both ecstatic for this day, especially me. Sachi accompanied Mom and Abheer to the appointment because I needed to be here. I can't believe I'm missing my baby's first glimpse. I would not have attended this meeting if it had not been about the lost recovery and the worker's injuries and compensation. The meeting came to an end, and everyone began to leave the room. I was asking Aman about the workers who had been harmed in the fire. We were conversing when the door burst open and Sachi walked in.

"Sachi, please wait in my cabin for me." Her grin faded into a scowl, and she walked away. Today is my last day. Nobody is going to be able to protect me from her. Her mood swings are a nightmare.

"Boss, I think you should go behind her. Don't worry I will handle everything." Aman said.

I rushed towards my cabin. I cautiously opened the door without making a sound. She was murmuring something while sitting in my chair.

"You both are not allowed to be like you rude father. It's a warning from me." I smiled at her and then it clicked me she said 'both'. What did she mean by that?

"Sachi." I said softly and she turned towards me and was glaring at me. I am going to die. I am going to die today. I was continuously chanting in my mind. I was thinking about it and out of nowhere a file landed on my face. What the!

"Get lost." She said with a pout. 

"This is my cabin." I said stating the fact that I can stay here as it belongs to me.

"Yes, you are right. I will only go. Anyway, I don't want to talk with you." she got up and started moving towards me, and glared at me to move aside. I kept my hands on her shoulder, circled them around her neck, and pulled her closer.

"May I ask as to why you are so enraged?" I inquired of her.

"That is the question you are posing to me. You didn't come with me, and when I approached you to speak with you, you shooed me away."

"I wouldn't have missed coming with you for anything. I wouldn't have gone anywhere today if my presence wasn't required here. Still, please accept my apologies." I whispered and gently kissed her on the forehead. She became sad all of a sudden.

"You are not supposed to apologize. It's not your fault. I apologize for the trouble. I should not have reacted in that manner." She said, her sobs suppressed. Her mood swings are quite tough to cope with. She had been joyful, then furious, and now she was sad. Before I say anything in front of her, I have to be quite cautious. Every sentence I say elicits a different response from her. I should try to divert her attention away from this topic.

"What occurred today, exactly? Is everything in order? When you first walked in, you seemed pleased? I'd want to know why." I inquired of her. With a shake of her head, she expressed her disapproval.

"I'm not going to say right now." With a pout on her face, she said.

I pleaded, "Please."

She smiled and added, "We're having twins." For a brief time, I was taken aback.

"We're expecting twins. Are you certain? We are having not one but two babies." I spoke about the news that I received right now.

"I'm so happy. There will not just be one but two additions to the family." I said loudly and hugged her. She handed me a file, which I opened. It was filled with her reports. I glanced at it, but I couldn't make any sense of it. I frowned at her, and she proceeded to explain it to me. I was completely overwhelmed. I'll be the father of two more children. I'm happy that my unborn children, as well as their mother, are in good health.

"I'm starving." She stated her case.

"Let's grab you something to eat." I said as I drew her out of the cabin.

----------------------------

We were all eating dinner at the same time. Mom and Dad aren't here since they went on a pilgrimage to pray for the protection of the children. I'm observing everyone, and Abheer and Advik, as usual, were arguing over something. Sachi was eating food and making expressions as I looked at her. She never ceases to amaze me.

"I believe the moment has arrived for the twin's birth." She expressed her concern in a panicked tone.

"What!" I was taken aback.

She cried, "Take me to the hospital!"

"Abheer go bring her bag from the room. I'm taking her to the hospital and will also contact the doctor, and tell her to reach the hospital soon." I stated. In my brain, I was panicked.

I grabbed Sachi up and took quick strides out of the home.

I made her sit on the passenger seat and went and sat on the driver's seat. I started the car.

"Sachi, take a deep breath. Breath." I looked at her and said it. She had a panic look on her face, but it had turned into a frown.

"God Dammit Aarav. Look in the front. You will get us in an accident." She yelled at me, placed a hand on my cheek, and swiftly turned my head. Ouch. It was too hard and swift.

Sachi's discomfort was becoming worse on the drive to the hospital, and she was shouting in pain. I called for the ward boy to fetch the stretcher, then picked Sachi up and placed her on it. She was writhing in discomfort. Her eyes were continuously filled with tears.

She clutched my hand strongly. The stretcher was being pushed towards the operating room. The doctor was going to lead her inside the room, but she refused to let go of my hand.

"Sachi you are very strong. I am here for you." I said and slowly drew my hand away from her. I was pacing in the corridor as they took her in. Someone taps me on the shoulder unexpectedly. When I looked around, I noticed Abheer.

"Bhai. Calm and take a breather. Everything is going to be alright." Abheer remarked. Advik was in his arms, a worried expression on his face as he looked at me.

"I am scared. Is Mumma all right?" Advik enquired.I nodded and resumed my pacing along the corridor.

The doctor emerged from the operating room after a few moments. She smiled as she took off her mask.

"Both infants are well, and the mother is resting because she is exhausted. You can meet them when we move them inside the room." She murmured, and it jolted me back to life. Oh, my goodness!

Abheer approached us, holding Advik in his arms. She gave Advik a gentle pat on the head.

"You've progressed to the role of an older brother. You must look after your younger sibling." She muttered to Advik, and he smiled.

"Now I am an elder brother. Chachu. "He stated with a wide grin.

"Is it boys or girls?" Abheer asked her.

"Oh, the elder is a boy and the younger is a girl." She said

"That means I got a brother and sister at the same time. I want to meet them." He said.

"After a while, you'll be able to meet them." She replied and then walked away.

After a few moments, the nurse approached us and said we may meet Sachi. Abheer told me to go first. When I walked into the room, Sachi was sleeping on the bed, and the infants were in the cots. I went up to my infants and stared at them; they were so pure and adorable. I wanted to hold them, but they appeared to be fragile. I was just staring at them in awe.

"Aren't you going to hold them?" I heard a soft voice. The sound was hardly audible. Sachi smiled at me as I glanced at her. I approached her and softly kissed her on the forehead.

"This is the third-best day of my life." I stated with a broad smile on my face.

"huh! You know people generally say that 'this is the best day of my life.' what do you mean by a third best day?"

"First best day was when I got to know that you love me and we were going to start all over again. The second was when Advik finally called me dada after making me suffer for a whole month. Today was the third when I saw both of them looking at me with their big doe eyes. You are the biggest blessing in my life. You made this Mr. Rude's life colorful." I said, and I know for sure I had a goofy smile.

"Bhai are you done with your romance. Can we meet the new members of our family? We gave you your time now it's our turn." Abheer said coming towards us along with Advik. Advik nudge on Abheer's shirt and asked him to pick him up so he can see the babies. They both were just staring at both of them.

"They look exactly like both of you." Abheer exclaimed.

"Mumma. They are so cute. I want to hold them but they look so tiny." Advik said. She smiled softly at him.

"Can I hold them? Please." Abheer said.

"First let their dad hold them. They are waiting for him to pick them up." Sachi said in a low voice while getting up and trying to sit up.

I went towards their cot and picked my son who was nearer to me wrapped in a blue cloth. I looked at the little one, and he was looking at me with his doe eyes. He has more features similar to mine. He felt so tiny in my arms.

"Sachi. He looks exactly like me." I said cooing at him.

I was brought out of my world by a cry. I looked at my daughter and saw that she was wailing. I gave him to Sachi and picked her up. She instantly stopped crying making me happy. Whenever Advik used to cry in the past he would instantly stop when Sachi held him.

"She has already selected her favorite parent, and it's me." I said in a funny way.

"Now it's my turn." Abheer said coming towards me. She took her from my arms and she started crying again. He gave her back to me after failing to calm her.

"Why are you crying? I am your cool chachu." Abheer said and moved towards Sachi and picked my son in his arms. He was staring at him the same way he looked at me.

"What names have you decided for them?" Abheer asked.

"Since we name Advik with my initial we decided to name them with Sachi's first letter that is 'S'." I said.

"So?" Abheer asked looking at Sachi and then me.

"I was selecting girl's names and Sachi was sorting boy's names." I said and looked at Sachi and raised my eyebrow at her.

"Sanj" Nice name.

"Sanj Aarav Oberoi. Did you like your name?" Abheer asked him in a baby voice. Everyone looked at me.

"Sanvi" I looked at my daughter and she smiled at me. I guess she liked the name.

"You all forgot me. Even I want to hold them." Advik said and I looked at him and he was frowning at us.

"Come sit on the couch." I said to him. He sat o the couch and I placed Sanvi gently on his lap but she started crying.

"You don't like me. I am your older brother." He said trying to calm her.

"She doesn't like me. Go even I don't like you." He said with a pout and looked at me. I picked her up and hold back my laugh.

Abheer placed Sanj on Advik's lap and the two started playing with Sanj. They got lost in their own world.

I went near Sachi and she tried taking Sanvi but looking at her face Sachi presumed that Sanvi was about to cry

"She is cranky like you." Sachi said with a smile.

"Of course after all she is my daughter." I said with a bright smile.

***************************************************

🥰🥰💕💕

Hello! I hope you liked this chapter..................

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me, guys...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8.5K 38
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
2.3M 85.2K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
398K 33.1K 59
Welcome to my first General Fiction WEDLOCK BY FATE! "Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted. "What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted. "I...
7.2K 587 27
"I'm marrying you solely because of my father's last wish, don't assume that I love you," Aanya said in a cold tone. * * * * *...