Bleached Of The Curse (Splato...

By yangg1no

(Y/N), test subject 054 finds himself trapped in a nightmarish experiment on an island near Inkopolis. The ex... More

Ch.1: Arrival At Inkopolis
Ch.2: Arrival At Octo Canyon
Ch.3: Fighting With Limits
Ch.4: Investigation At Night
Ch.6: Reaching My Limits
Important Questions For The Story
Ch.7: An Important Conversation
Ch.8: The Small Pursuer
Ch. 9: Unexpected Alliance
Ch. 10: The Cleanser Of Inklings
Ch. 11: Trust Is A Hard-earned Virtue

Ch.5: New Hints To Find The Truth

1.2K 18 5
By yangg1no

(Y/N) POV

I soon heard the steps stop.

Marina: Why is the door open by the recording room?

Pearl: Huh, must have left it open wait I will go down and close-

Marina: Can you bring me my laptop, while you are at it I forgot to take it with me.

Pearl: Sure no problem.

Now I question every decision I made up to this point.

I looked around me to find a spot to hide and the best I came up with was to hide behind the massive sound boxes that were in the corner I quickly put the laptop back where I thought it was before and hid behind the sound boxes.

I hear small steps coming closer to the door with them stopping in front. The next thing I saw was the light turning on and the sound of the door fully opening. I don't know why but my body was tense and I was holding my breath.

Pearl: mhhh...Huh!

For some reason, Pearl stopped in her tracks but quickly continued.

Pearl: There it is.

I looked around the corner of the massive box to find Pearl in a pajama quickly taking the laptop and leaving the room as fast as she came in. 

Marina: Thanks!

Soon I heard steps going up the stairs again and I finally could let go of the tension and breath again. I'm still trying to find out why I did it in the first place.

After waiting a good five minutes I left my hiding spot and started my search again but that was cut short as I quietly opened the door and soon found a Splattershot near my face.

(Y/N): Eh!

Pearl: What do you want, why are you in my house?

There she was standing in front of me holding her weapon up to my face with a tense look on her face. I guess today wasn't my day, was it?

Pearl: Don't think I didn't see you in the corner!

(I suck at hiding huh.)

(Y/N): H-hey, let's calm down shal-

Now the weapon was closing in on my face. Still with a tense gaze looking at me. This isn't working out I need her to let her guard down just for a second.

(Y/N): Because I want to find the Truth!

She had a look of confusion on her face and before she could say anything, I quickly got the Splattershot out of her hands. This took her by surprise and she stumbled a few steps back now with an expression of shock and worry. She was sitting on the ground before me and trying to speak something with a quavering voice.

Pearl: W-what do y-you want?

But that wasn't the worst of it because of my semi-shout before, Marina was starting to come down the stairs as well. As she noticed us and the situation we were in she had almost the same expression as Pearl.

(Now it seems like I'm robbing them.)

Marina immediately froze and had her eyes wide open. I suddenly felt a little bad.

Marina: W-wait your t-the one f-from the ph-

She was cut short as I heard a voice from behind.

Pearl: P-please let h-her go, at l-least her.

(Y/N): Look I'm not gonna do anything to you two, the only thing I want is answers.

Both: H-huh?

(Well I can question them at least now.)

(Y/N): You!

As I raised the tone of my voice a little and pointed at Marina she jumped a little.

(Y/N): Why is an Octoling like you here, all of you should be deep underground, and what's with idol play you got going?

Marina: I-I came t-to the surface a f-few years a-ago.

(Y/N): Then what were you planning to achieve by coming to the surface, to spy maybe?

Marina: I-I'm planning n-nothing, I broke a-away.

(Y/N): Broke away what do you mean?

Marina: I m-mean from the Octarians.

(Y/N): As if I would believe that.

Marina: I-I can p-prove it t-to you, f-follow me.

(Can I even trust her she doesn't seem to be lying as far as I can tell.)

(Y/N): Don't pull any tricks, and you, follow her too.

With that, I pointed at Pearl who was still sitting on the ground a little shocked at the whole scene. As I pointed at her she began to stand up and quickly walked past me beside Marina. The pair began to go up the stairs with me following from a safe distance.

(Even tho it seems harsh it is the fasted way to get the information I wanted)

As we reached the top of the stairs we begin to walk through the same hallway I quickly walked through before. Until we reach the previous bedroom, which turned out to be Marina's bedroom. Marina walked to the bed and tried to grab something from below the bed. As I was still suspicious I held myself ready if they tried something. It seemed she finally found what she was looking for and shoved a little box out from under the bed. She opened it and was taking out a pair of goggles. On a closer look, the goggles were definitely Octarian.

(Y/N): What has that to do with anything-

I was interrupted as Marina spoke up now more collected than before.

Marina: These goggles aren't ordinary they are made to hypnotize the Octolings.

(Y/N): You have to be kidding.

Marina: If you don't believe me take a look at it.

Marina was now holding the goggles in my direction. I took them and was now examining them.

Now that she's mentioning all the Octolings I saw so far had these exact goggles. Except for those damned scientists. It would make sense why all the Octolings are so aggressive and fixated on fighting, maybe I was too focused on the scientist that I put all the Octolings in one pot. I guess it wouldn't be too illogical to think that some have other intentions than fighting and then choose to break off.

(But there's also something about her that makes me believe it, I can't explain why exactly.)

(Y/N): If what you said is true who is pulling the strings here and how did you even manage to break free from them in the first place?

Marina: The one behind this is the leader of the Octarian army DJ Octavio, as for how I broke free I remember a melody that helped me break free.

(Y/N): A melody?

Marina: Yes, but I can't remember it very well.

Now I was standing still for a little while trying to comprehend the new information that was given to me. I guess that works for now, if that Dj Octavio is behind those goggles and is the leader of the Octarian army then he must have some connections to the scientist or even have information about the project. After standing still for a good minute the pair looked a bit confused.

(Y/N): Alright, that was all I needed. You better forget what you two saw today or...

I pointed the Splattershot at them both which caused them to tense up a little. I then threw the Splattershot on the ground which seemed to spark some calmness in the eyes of the pair, and with that, I quickly turned to the still-open window and took a leap out of it. I could hear someone shout something behind me but I was too far away to hear it now. Without caring for the cameras at this point I ran to the wall and climbed it to reach outside the large property.

*Time Skip*

I finally reached my small apartment after walking which took about 2 hours from Pearl's mansion. It was now midnight and as I opened my door to the apartment it was at that moment that all the activity from tonight kicked in and I felt that my entire body was extremely saur and tired.

(They saw my face. I wonder if they do something about the whole ordeal. I guess they would, they may contact Marie. Marina seemed to recognize me it may be from the photo that Marie send her to search for information on me. I threaded both of them at the end, but it was necessary. I would do anything to get my hands on information for the truth.)

Now with the new information I got, I can finally start looking for some more hints for the project. With a small and soft smile, I lay down on my bed. The slight smile quickly faded as my thought shifted to another topic.

(I lost so much time searching for a few crumbles of hints if I continue with this pace, I might not even get the chance to  take my revenge at all...)

With that afterthought, I slowly fell asleep.

-End-

Words: 1414

(A/N): This time a little faster ;) but I think I got some of the groundwork done for this story, but still takes some time to write the chapters. I'm gonna try my best :) please keep in mind that I'm new to all this if you see a grammatical error please tell me and I will fix it. Not just grammatical errors if you didn't like a part of the story please comment on what you didn't like or why, that applies to the opposite too if you like a part of the story, you know what to do. I hope you have a good day everyone see you next time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 467 18
It was a lovely day in inkopolis, fun games with turf wars,people and the news of squid sisters and off the hook and you may thought that your life i...
1.2M 19K 98
You are just an average inkling in Inkopolis Square, when you notice a strange person who changes your life. This story begins in Splatoon 2, but I w...
5.1K 67 27
I'm Callie and I feel that it's time to expose my cousin's creepy Agent 4 Fanfiction since there's some really weird stuff in it that the world needs...
27.9K 271 57
Heyo! This is my first Splatoon fanfic here, so I hope it's not too cringy. A bit of swearing (maybe), but overall, pretty friendly (I hope). I'd say...