Celebrity Oneshots

By _asiaaaa_

Oneshots w/ Favs. From the 90s to today. More

Copyrights
How We Met (Method Man)
Family Reunion
Ups & Downs Nas x Naturi
Ups and Downs Part2
Suggestions????
At The End of Everyday Teyana Taylor x Method Man
It Was All A Dream (Jazmine Sullivan)
It Was All A Dream pt2
Pride Aside (Dave East)

Family Reunion Part2

177 4 1
By _asiaaaa_

Jayda

Entering into the kitchen, with Monica trailing behind me, Nana, my Aunty Lisa and her son Myles were laughing and talking amongst each other.

"My babies" Nana greeted us with open arms.

"Hey, Nana" we both greeted her back, taking turns hugging her.

"Hey TeTe" I said walking over to my Aunt Lisa.

Aunt Lisa

"Hey, baby girl" she greeted back hugging me.

"What's, hatnin' cuz" Myles said greeting me next with open arms.

Myles

Walking into his embrace, we shared a hug.

"Nun, I missed youuu cousin" I exclaimed.

I really have missed him, with us both being busy we've barely had time to hang.

"I know, I missed you too. You know you my favorite lil cousin" he replied smiling down at me.

"Wassup, Mo" he said hugging her as she came over to us.

"You know, the same ole', same ole, how you been?" She asked breaking away from the hug.

"I've been good, just busy as hell with the shop" he replied.

Myles was the owner of a very successful tattoo shop called, "Vibez". Not only was it one of the most popular here in the city of Atlanta, but in the entire state of Georgia. It's been that way for the past two years. The business is booming, which makes him a very busy man.

"Imma, have to come through and let you tat me" she responded.

"Come, through you know I got you cuz" he replied.

"Nana, as soon as we stepped out the car, we smelled the barbecue. I'm hungry" I whined, walking over to her, laying my head on her shoulder.

"The food almost done baby, as soon as I finish these greens y'all can eat" she said pointing at the two large pots on the stove.

"Okay, where Mama at. She usually would've been here by now". I asked looking down at my watch checking the time, it was now going on 5:30pm.

"Her, Nia and your father ran to the store to get a couple of things"

"Oh, no wonder it was a empty parking spot at the end of the driveway" I said making at yikes face.

"They're gon be heated when they come back to no parking spot" Nana said laughing.

Hearing the front door open, we heard my mother and father bickering. Speaking of the devil, we done talked them up.

After a few moments, the three walked into the kitchen with grocery bags in their hands.

My mother and father still going back and
forth. While, Nia looked highly annoyed by their bickering.

"Y'all took my damn parking stop" Mama said glaring at me.

Mama Tasha

"It was the only one left" I said throwing my hands up.

"Tasha, if ya ass would've listen to me, in the first place. And went to the store before we came, we wouldn't have had to leave and lose our spot" Dad told her frowning.

Dad(Marcus)

"Whatever, Marcus" she said rolling her eyes.

Laughing at their antics, as Dad huffed shaking his head. He walked over by us placing the bags down on the kitchen island.

"Hey, Daddy" I smiled hugging him.

"Hey baby girl" he greeted me back kissing me on my forehead.

"Hey, pops" Monica said hugging him next.

"Alright now" Mama said moving Dad out the way so she could greet Mo and I.

"Hi, my babies" she smiled, bringing us in for a group hug"

"Hey, Mama" we greeted simultaneously.

"How have my babies been" she asked letting us go to look at us.

"We've been good" Monica replied smiling.

"Mama, I just talked to you yesterday" I told her placing my arms on my hips.

"Alright, smart ass" she pointed.

"Come on Ma, stop hogging my sisters" Nia said bumping her out of the way to greet us.

Nia

"I missed y'all" she whined hugging us.

"I know, we missed you too sis" I said breaking away from the hug, fixing her hair.

"Ouu, you look cute" I said looking her over.

"Don't I always" she said smiling, popping her imaginary collar.

"That you do, you haven't been at the house in a while. You used to come over almost every weekend, you done forgot about us?" Monica playfully asked.

"You know I could never forget about y'all. I just been busy with school" she sighed.

Baby sis just finished her freshman year at Spelman, majoring in Theatre & Performance Studies.

"But now, I finally have free time.
Can I leave with y'all tonight and stay over?" she asked.

"Of course, you know you don't have to ask"
I told her which was true. Lil sis has her own room and everything at our house.
That's my baby.

"Girl, you know you don't have to ask, your always welcome" Monica co-signed.

"I know, I know" she grinned.

"Is everybody here Nana" I questioned looking out of the glass screen door.

"Yup everybody in the backyard, except for Nina and her kids" she replied.

Rolling my eyes, I huffed feeling myself get annoyed at the mention of my raggedy ass aunt.

"Ion, want no fighting at this here family reunion" Nana demanded pointing at me.

"Because, I know how you girls like to tussle" she laughed hot fiving Nia.

"Nana, stay off of TikTok please" I facepalmed myself laughing at her. Now that she has a TikTok and be around Nia and her little friends, she think she hip.

"But, seriously. Nana, if they don't start nun. It won't be nun" I continued seriously.

She just looked at me with a knowingly look. Nana know, ion start nothing. But, I for damn sure have not problem finishing it.

"Hello, Hello" we heard from the foyer as the front door closed.

And in walks in, my Aunt Nina and her two daughters Chanel and Armani.

Chanel

Armani

Nina

"Hello, family" her fake ass greeted everybody.

I just know it's about to be some bullshit.

"Hey" everybody greeted back except for me. I refuse to be fake and act like shit is peaches and cream.

"Hey, y'all" Armani came over greeting us.

"Hey, cousin" I greeted back hugging her.

Okay See, Armani that's my baby. She's nothing like her messy ass Mama and Sister. She's cut from a total different cloth then those two.

"Hey, Jayda" Chanel came over grinning.

"Hey" I greeted back dryly.

"How have you been" she asked continuing to try and hold a conversation.

"Girl, you know damn well-" I was cut off by Nana clearing her throat. I don't know why she's trynna talk to me knowing she in the same boat as her mother. Ion fuck with neither one of em.

"Sorry, Nana" I apologized for cursing.

"Hello, little Ms. Jayda" Nina smirked.

I just blankly stared at her, wondering why was she even speaking to me.
But, you know what in an effort of trying to keep the peace, I'm going to attempt to be cordial.

"Wassup" I blandly greeted back.

"Hello, Monica" she spoke, looking over at Monica who stood beside me.

"Hello" Mo greeted back with an even tone.

One thing I admire about her, is that she's
always unfazed. Even, when it comes to someone she may not necessarily care for. She never let's them see her sweat. But don't get it twisted, my baby ain't one to be played with.
She's either at 0-calm, cool and collected or at 100- (ttg) trained to go.

"Well, I see y'all still together" she spoke with a sly grin, folding her arms looking in between us.

"Bitch keep-"cutting me off, Mama spoke up on our behalf.

"Nina, don't start with that bullshit". Mama called her out, mugging her.

"Because when my daughter pop off and mop the floor with ya messy ass. I promise, I won't stop her this time" she told her causing me to snicker.

"I was just saying-". Attempting to reply she was cut off.

"I mean, I understand why she's so surprised... Monica spoke up grabbing our attention.

"I would be too if I was her. Jumping from nigga to nigga, dick to dick. Excuse my language Nana." She apologized, Nana waved her off causing Mo to continue.

"Never having a stable relationship or a man to stick around. I understand it's confusing, maybe even frustrating for you to see us growing and prospering. Having the type of relationship that could only dream of". She said taking a step towards her.

"But, let me tell you something. Just because, your miserable and frustrated with ya basic ass life. Don't come over here trynna be messy. Because, I promise, you don't want these problems. Don't write a check that ya ass can't cash". She finished off leaving Nina dumbfounded.

Silence filled the room before, Myles busted out laughing. Which caused the rest of us to laugh, except for Nina and Chanel. Even, Armani was laughing.

"Baby, now that's how you clear a bitch" I hyped her up, earning a smirk from her.

Rolling her eyes, Nina knew not to say nothing with her scary ass.

"Okay, y'all the greens are done. Marcus after I finish putting these greens in these 4 pans. I need you to put them on the table outside with the rest of the food" she told him while grabbing the aluminum pans.

"Girls, I need y'all to help me take these desserts outside" she instructed us, causing us to do as asked.

Nana had made all these different desserts. She made at least 50 desserts all together. From pineapple upside-down cake, to- chocolate truffle, pound cakes, Oreo cheesecake and the list goes on.

After grabbing the last of the desserts, we all headed outside to the packed backyard.

The night has just began, and the party is just about to start. Hopeful tonight will be filled with nothing but good energy, love and laughs.
Lets see we're the night will lead us.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.1K 58
Some of my favorite men of the 90s & yours too❤️
2.8K 115 12
College can be a weird place for adjusting to life. **WARNING: THIS BOOK IS A SLOW BURNER.**
8.8K 226 9
Imagines of the black men of the 90s
544K 6.7K 31
Imagines including the fine ass men of the 90s😍. Featuring a few of our beautiful ladies of the 90s as well.