๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

Af 4rminarlert_

"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ." She, who... Mere

*.~ Prologue ~.*
*.~ Chapter Two: That Day ~.*
*.~ Chapter Three: Limerence ~.*
*.~ Chapter Four: A Sister's Support ~.*
*.~ Chapter Five: Closing Ceremony ~.*
*.~ Chapter Six: Trost Attack ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seven: Enigma Mind ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eight: Argument ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nine: Sealing Trost with a Trial ~.*
*.~ Chapter Ten: Oriflamme on the Field ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eleven: Tacenda ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twelve: Alpas ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirteen: Finifugal ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fourteen: Saudade ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fifteen: Camhanaich ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(1): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(2): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seventeen: Burgeon~.*
*.~ Chapter Eighteen: Deprived ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(1): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(2): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty: A Breakthrough ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-One: Sentience ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Two: Meanings ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Three: Born Into This World ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Four: Fighting for Shiganshina ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Five: The Fragments of 'Her'
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Six: A Decided Fate ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Seven: Th_ W_y _om_ ~.*
*.~ The Story So Far I ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Eight: Awaken ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Nine: Befallen ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty: Cruel Love ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thiry-One: Delight ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Two: Transformation ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Three: Passing Years ~.*
~.* Chapter Thirty-Four: The AWOL Twin *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Five: The War *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Six: Fallen Huntress *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Capricious Jaeger *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bitter Love *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Past Love *.~
~.* Chapter Forty: The Broken Bond *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-One: The Euthanization Plan *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Two: A Bond Severed *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Three: Ancient Lovers *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Four: The Warriors and Scouts *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Five: Night of the End *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Six: After Hours *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Seven: They're All Watching You *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Eight: Eren. *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Nine: Heaven and Earth *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty: Torn Souls *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-One: Back Home *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Two: Womanhood *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Three: The Ticking Clock of Life *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Four: The End, Your Final Stand *.~
~.* EXTRA CONTENT *.~

*.~ Chapter One: To You, in 2000 Years ~.*

3.2K 98 54
Af 4rminarlert_

♡ ♡ ♡

The door opened behind you, making you turn your head from the upcoming lunch in front of you. Your brother and Mikasa came back with lots of wood, dumping them into a box. Your mother walked over to him.

"Wow, someone worked hard to keep us in fuel for the next several days." Carla said, leaning down closer to Eren.

You started to proportion the food on plates. "Eh. Whatever." You hear Eren say, rolling his eyes. "What was that for?" You hear him say, knowing that his ear got pulled by mom.

"Your earlobe's red, which means you've got something to hide." You hear mom say.

Letting out a small laugh, you put the food on a plate. "Did MIkasa help you again, Eren?"

Eren let out a 'hmph.' "S-So what if she did?!"

"Your sister's just teasing you." Your mom said with a laugh. "Sit at the table, okay? Lunch will be in a bit."

After a few minutes later, you handed the servings of food to the three of them, and finally yourself. You sat yourself at the table and started eating the mashed potatoes mom made.

"Hey, where are you headed off to, dad? A patient?" Eren asked before gobbling another spoonful of the food.

Grisha put a few books in his back. "Yes. Some folks in the Interior. I should be back in about a week or so." Eren started to pick up his bowl, getting the everything on the dish in his mouth.

"So, um..." You hear Mikasa say. "Eren's thinking about joining the Scouts."

You never seen your mom turn so sharply, nearly making you jump. The silence was deadly almost at what Mikasa said that Eren froze in his seat.

He slammed his spoon and bowl on the table. "Way to keep a secret, mouth!" He said in an angry tone.

"You're thinking about joining the Scouts, Eren? Seriously?" You say in surprise.

Your mother rushed over to Eren's side. "Get that ridiculous thought out of your head this instant, young man!" Her hand were gripping Eren's shoulders. "No son of mine is going to be fodder! Do I make myself absolutely clear?"

"Stop yelling at me!" Eren shouted.  

"Don't you dare-"

"It's a nightmare, Eren."

The two of them stopped arguing. You all turned to Grisha, who was just packing the last few things before closing the bag. "The Outside. You really have no idea." He said, looking at the boy.

"Yeah, I get it okay?" Eren whined. "But it's gotta be better than this life! I'm not stupid; I know it's ugly out there, I know there's death around every corner. But-- We can't just give up on it. Cause otherwise this nightmare is never gonna end!" Your brother protested.

You saw the glasses of your dad shine from the sunlight. "I see." He said, keeping his posture before standing up. "Excuse me. I'll be late for the ferry."

Looking over at Mikasa, you grabbed her empty plate. She gave you a small smile. "Thank you."

Nodding in appreciation, you gave her a smile back. Behind you, you could hear your mother's footsteps approaching your father. "Darling, wait! Scold the boy, for heaven's sake!"

"Scold him?" Grisha questioned. "Dear, please. Think this through. Mere words won't hold back the boy's curiosity. Eren."

Turning off the faucet, you walked next to your brother who sat up from the chair. "Behave while I'm gone and I'll let you in on what I've doing in the cellar. Agreed?" You see the shiny key hung from your dad's neck on a string. It shined a brilliant dark gold.

"Yes sir, you got it!" You hear Eren say in excitement."

Then the key was snatched away from view. "Now, I'll be off now." Your father said, walking out the door with all of you following behind.

He walked down the rocky steps as Eren waved goodbye to him. "Have a good trip!" Eren said in high hopes to see what was in the cellar.

"A safe one, too!" You added on with a smile.

"I meant what I said." You hear your mother say, turning to Eren. "The whole idea is just irresponsible."

Eren turned sharply to his mother with his fists clenched. "Huh? Irresponsible? So, what? It's more grown up to settle living in fear behind some stupid wall your whole pointless life?!"

As Eren finished what he said, you saw him quickly dash away behind the houses. After calling out for him, Carla turned to Mikasa. "Mikasa. The boy needs to be protected from himself. Promise me whatever happens I can count on you to have his back!"

Mikasa nodded before following after Eren. Taking a deep breath, your mother turned to you with her golden eyes. "Sorry about that, Y/n. You said you were making a gift for one of your friends, did you?"

Nodding, you skipped up on the steps. "Yeah! I should be done with it by tomorrow, actually. Would you like to see it, mom?"

"Oh, of course! I'd love to, sweetie!" Your mom said, following you back into the house.

It is now the late afternoon. You've been working on a cardigan for Armin to wear when if gets cold. Slowly, you felt yourself dozing off with the knitting needles in your hand.

Suddenly, a small jerk of the ground woke you up. It was like a lightning strike hit the ground, but it was 5 times more effective. You felt like something was wrong.

Getting off from the chair, you made your way to your mom and tugged her sleeve as she stood by the kitchen counter. "Mom, what was that?" You asked, staying close to her.

Your mom looked around before crouching down to you. "Stay right here, okay? I'll go see what's going on." She said, immediately rushing out the door.

Standing there, you felt the sudden panic of losing yourself. You didn't even know what was happening, but you felt that whatever was happening was going to be the end of it all.

"O-Oh my..." You hear your mother mutter in the distance. Jerking your head up, you wondered what she was looking at.

Her motions gradually grew with panic before turning around to you. "No, no, no, no... Sweetie, grab my hand!"

You met her halfway before she snatched your wrist and practically dragged you out of the house. As you got outside, you noticed a flying boulder in the air that looked like it was falling towards the house. It did, in fact, fall on the house, crushing everything. It nearly fell on you and your mother as it did.

With the ringing in your ears, you guarded your head with your arms. Luckily, Carla managed to push you forward and out of the mess. After the ringing in your ears cleared, you looked back up then behind you.

"Mom!" You yelped in complete fear, seeing her body squished from the fallen house. "Are you- Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine. Try to lift this thing off!" Your mother said, making you immediately do as she said.

With your fingers under the wood, you tried your hardest before your hands gave up. "I-I can't do it! It's too heavy!" You panicked even more than you were before.

"Mom! Y/n!" You hear from the distance. Looking behind with tears in your eyes, you saw your brother rushing up the steps with Mikasa.

Mom looked up at the three of you. "Eren, wait--" She tried to stop him, but he ignored her.

"It's okay! Mikasa, grab the other end. Y/n, grab it from the other side of us!" Eren demanded. You didn't hesitate to do what he said.

You'll do anything to get her out.

With all the strength you had, you pulled up your upper body. You started to hear huge footsteps in the vicinity of the area, making the three of you turn to the noise.

"Oh, no." You hear Eren mutter.

The Titans were getting more and more further into the district. One of them was headed towards the now broken structure you once called home.

"Hurry up, damnit!" You hear Eren shout at both Mikasa and you.

The both of you started to pull once again with Eren. "I'm trying!" Mikasa replied with a struggle in her voice.

"It's them..." You hear your mother whisper before looking up at all of you. "You've got to get out of here! Eren! Just take Mikasa and Y/n and run! Now!" She said in a demanding tone in her voice that was covering her fear.

"I want to, more than anything!" Eren shouted aloud.

Wiping your tears, you finally snapped. "Mom, we need to save you! We can't leave you behind! We just need you on your feet!"

You felt your hand starting to get bloodied up to the point where they started to hurt like hell. It didn't stop you, but...

"Sweeties, listen to me." Your mom said. "My legs have been crushed. Even if you could get me out of here, I can't run. There's no time!"

With your heart shattered, your breathing hitched with more tears streaming on your cheeks. Eren started to feel angry at himself and at mother.

"Whatever, I can carry you!" He shouted back, but you knew that he couldn't. Even if he tried, or if you and Mikasa helped.

"Will you just shut up and listen to me for once in your life?! One thing I'm asking you! One thing!"

Feeling your arms weaken, you fell to your knees, finding yourself lacking the strength to continue. All you can do was shed tears at the moment. You can gradually feel the Titan steps getting closer.

Your mother looked at all three of you. "You want all four of us to die here?" Her eyes widened at a zipping sound. "Hannes! Take the children and get out of here!"

The blonde Garrison soldier crouched down to Carla. "Come on, Carla; That's not our only option. Hey I'm a trained soldier. My skill is killin' Titans and saving lives!" With that, he ran up ahead to the Titan, ignoring Carla's pleas to stop.

After only a few seconds you felt an arm scoop you up next to your brother. Hannes grabbed Mikasa in his other and ran away from the scene. Every step further you get from your mother the more the pain was.

"Mom! No!" You called out to her. All you recieved was a smile.

Eren started to scream with his hand held at your mom. "We can't just leave her! Mom!"

She held her hand out to you. "I love you, you hear me?! Stay alive!" She yelled from the distance.

The Titan was slowly approaching. You felt your eyes stuck on the scene as the Titan threw over the fallen roof. Then your mother was picked up.

Closing your eyes, you didn't want to see it. Your small hands covered over your eyelids that were flooding in tears of fear. 

"Stop it! Noooo!" You hear your brother shout.

Then... the terrifying crunch.

The memories started to flow in your mind. Those times where you'd help with the housework. When your mother would give you soft and gentle kisses on your forehead.

Now, you won't be getting any.

You hadn't realized how long it's been before you heard Hannes grunt from Eren's punch. "Damn it, stop!" Hannes demanded the boy, stopping in the trail.

"You son of a bitch! We could've saved her!" Eren shouted at the soldier. "We almost had her out! Why did you come? Why?!"

"I told you to stop!" Hannes shouted, throwing your brother over on the floor a few feet ahead. You were immediately concerned, wiggling out of Hannes's grasp to check on your brother.

"Brother!" You shouted. Mikasa also made her way to Eren as the boy got up.

Right as you and Eren made eye contact, you threw your hands around him in a hug. You just felt the sudden urge to hold your family members close, but all you had was your brother and Mikasa.

"Look," Hannes spoke, making the three of you turn to him. "There's nothing you could've done for her, you understand? You're a kid; you're weak." He said, crouching down.

You saw Eren's eyes turn into pin-point dots as he attempted to throw a punch at Hannes. But his hand was stopped out of no effort by him. "I'm worse. When push came to shove, I was too frightened to hold my ground." 

Without even realizing it, you felt more tears stream down your face. Your elbows fell onto the ground, feeling weak everywhere. Both mentally and physically. A pair of arms pulled you up and towards their chest. Of course, it was Mikasa.

Silently, she held you gently. She knew what it felt like to lose parents. You were there, and she would always be there for you.

Hannes looked up at him with tears. "Your mother died because I'm a damn coward!"

After a few seconds, Hannes grabbed all of your guys's hands and started walking down the trail. "I'm sorry." You heard Hannes say.

All you did was stay silent, walking down the trail with all you had.

Hannes, Mikasa, Eren, and Armin if he's safe.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

364K 15.8K 41
It's bad enough you're taken by the enemy, but it just gets worse from there when you're now supposed to be attached at the hip to one of the Devils...
55.5K 2.3K 23
from a life full of nothing to a life full of something, ari finds herself the centre and cause of a situation that just could determine the outcome...
294K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
801K 40.1K 97
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ .หšแตŽโ”Š ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅโ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’. โž - ๐‘—๐‘œ๐˜ฉ๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘›...