Blind

By Butterfl3

"Can you see me now?" "You wanted to die... I wanted to live." More

New Pillar
Different
Sakura
Lazy
How
Tap
Iguro Obanai
Die
Scared
Look
String
Forgive
Sad
Shadow
Present
Rainbow
Photo
EXTRA
Furniture
Less
Fair
Traitor
Arrogant
Love
Announcement
Cameras and Peaches
Fake
Mission
Stone
Pot
Protect
Memories
Laugh
Selfish
Photograph
Home
Remember

A/N

8.7K 253 16
By Butterfl3

I am back! I have finally become better to start updating again.

I will get right to it.

I was thinking of doing commissions!

Now this is an undecided idea and is still in debate.

If I were to carry this through, I was thinking of this.

-Using a twitter account for requests

-Price would be $5-$10 (Depends if it's a oneshot/twoshot/threeshot/etc, but price will vary per commission)

-Only PayPal and Venmo would be accepted

-2 to 4 days would be required to write it

Please give me thoughts and ideas, I want each of you to give me your opinions! 

And also, updates will be coming out once more!

Thank you and have a good day or night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.5K 34
ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด /หˆ๊žฌโฑญหแด…๊žฎฦษด/ 1 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ แดส€ สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข : แด„แดœ๊œฑแด›แดแด…ษชแด€ษด. 2 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด สŸแด‡ษขแด€สŸสŸส สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœ...
37.6K 1.2K 30
You weren't sure if death was the end but you knew that leaving your husband was a big ass NO. Even if he only tlld you he 'cared' about you, you on...
9 0 9
~~~โ™กโ™กโ™ก"๐•๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•“๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช/๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•“๐•’๐•ฅ"โ™กโ™กโ™ก ~~~โ™กโ™กโ™ก "โ„๐•– ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•™...
33.2K 930 12
I feel like shit. So I'm writing this. They never knew. They wished they did. he regretted not telling them until it was too late. They regretted ne...