My Alpha, My Love

By blackveilmaiden

Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when... More

Chapter 1 Leaving
Chapter 2 New Life
Chapter 3 Regret
Chapter 4 Mysteries
Chapter 5 Payback
Chapter 6 Realization
Chapter 7 Part One-Damaged
Chapter 7 Part Two-Damaged
Chapter 8 Halloween
Chapter 9 Dreams
Chapter 10 Announcement
Chapter 11 Cat and Mouse
Chapter 12 Work
Chapter 13 Heat
Chapter 14 Anger
Chapter 15 Confrontation
Chapter 16 The Date
Chapter 17 Wow
Chapter 18 Panic
Chapter 19 Miracle
Chapter 20 Vengeance
Chapter 21 The Nursery
Chapter 22 Marked
Chapter 23 War
Chapter 24 Clean Bill Of Health
Chapter 25 Kidnapped
Chapter 26 Threat
Chapter 28 Rescue Mission
Chapter 29 Time Heals All Wounds
Chapter 30 Time
Chapter 31 Compromise
Chapter 32 Just The Beginning
Chapter 33 P.S. I Love You
Chapter 34 Reunited
Chapter 35 Completed Bond
Chapter 36 The Witch and The Vampire
Chapter 37 No Sleep
Chapter 38 The Last Leaf
Chapter 39 Battle
Chapter 40 Epilogue

Chapter 27 Assault

34 0 0
By blackveilmaiden

Jason POV

     I ran a hand threw my hair as I knocked on the door to Darren's parents. I raised my hand in frustration of growing impatience as the door came open. A small women with short brown hair looked up at me surprised as she lowered her head in respect.

     "Alpha, I didn't know I was to be expecting you today."

     I nodded as I said, "I'm sorry for the intrusion but have you seen your son recently? I really need to find him."

     She seemed confused by my question, "I'm sorry Alpha but we don't see him very much with his work in the pack house he doesn't stay here very often anymore, I'm sorry."

     "I'm sorry to tell you like this but we suspect Darrin has taken my mate."

     Her face scrunched up in confusion, "Why would he do that? I don't understand."

     "We are unsure but I'm trying to figure that out and find out where he might have taken her."

    I could see her think  for a moment before she said, "I might be able to help. He has a journal he use to keep religiously. Let me just go grab it."

     She opened the door wider as she led me in to wait as she found it. I looked around at the cream colored walls and normal looking house. Some plants here and there and gray couch with a coffee table and a tv setting on a stand in front of it. I turned as I heard her coming back down the hall.

     "I don't know why my boy has done this but I hope this helps," she handed me a small journal that looked a little worse for wear.

     "Thank you. And one more thing. Do you have any idea of any places he could have taken her. Anything on your property that he could have hidden her in?"

     She thought for a moment before saying, "There is an area with some old storage containers that we used during the war for storage. Let me grab the papers from my husbands office with the land maps."

     I followed her to the office this time and watched as she riffled threw drawers before she finally pulled some papers out and set them on the table. She pulled out a pen and circled something on it before handing it to me.

     "I circled around the area where they are on the property."

     I nodded as I turned to leave stopping as she spoke, "And Alpha? I'm so sorry for what my son has done to you and the Luna. I don't know why he is doing this but I am truly sorry."

        I pressed my lips into a thin line nodding as I acknowledged her apology as I quickly left the home. I quickly got into the car as I threw the journal into the seat and threw the car into drive not even bothering with my seat belt. I fought the panic and fear I felt as I completed the short drive back to the pack house. He had already had her for at least four hour by this time. The worst part is that even reaching out I could not feel her. I couldn't reach her threw our link. Worst case he took her too far away for the link to work and the better case is she was drugged which wasn't really much better.

     I ran back to my office where people were waiting and I threw the journal at my beta, "Read threw this. Start with the entry's that are from the last year and see if you can find anything."

     I pulled out the map and showed them the places that were on the property where he could have possibly taken her.

     My beta looked at it and said, "Wait didn't we just approve a request from Darrin to put in electric for a workshop out there?"

     I went over to the paper pile and pulled out the request. Damnit we had, and it was one that Kearstin herself had approved. I ran a hand threw my hair as I handed him the paper. 

      "Fucking bastard has planned this for a long time."

     My beta handed me the journal, "You should see this."

     I grabbed the journal from him and read

I found her today. My mate. I thought it would never happen to me but it has and she is so beautiful. All I dream about is the next time I get to see her.

     "What does this matter if he found his mate?"

     He gave me an irritated look before saying, "Keep reading Jason."

Amanda is the most beautiful she wolf I have ever seen. The only problem is she is in love with the alpha and pretty much told me she won't be with me. But someday I will be strong enough to challenge the alpha for his position. I will win and she will be with me. Until then I will wait and do whatever I can to make her happy. My beautiful love.

     I looked up at the room, "Amanda? Shit! He wanted to take my position so Amanda would be with him and they could rule this pack. I killed his mate and now he has taken mine. He already planned to try and take this pack and when Amanda was executed he lost it. Alright we need to figure out exactly what building was worked on and then we need to pull together a group of at least ten strong wolfs. He has lost his mate and now in his eyes has nothing to lose so he will be reckless. Now let's get going!"

     There was a shocked moment of silence before everyone sprung into action making this happen. All I could think was my poor mate, I'm coming for you.

Kearstin POV

     Darren had left the room and I struggled to reach out with my mind link but it was no use. Either I was too far away or these was still too much wolfsbane in my system. I looked around the room more closely trying to figure out how I was getting myself out of here. The straps may have been silver but the chair was only wood. I wiggled around in the chair hoping something would break with all the movement. I gasped as the chair tried to tip before settling back down.

     Well that wasn't a good idea unless I just wanted to be trapped and on the floor. I groaned in frustration as I pulled at the straps again. I froze as Darrin came back in carrying what looked to be a tool box.

     "What is that?" My voice came out weak and horse.

     He smiled evilly, "Oh this? Just my box of horrors. You know it really is a shame Luna. You're actually a pretty nice person just caught in the middle of all this. In a different time we could have been friends."

     I ignored his comment as I watched him pull a knife out of the tool box along with a pair of pliers. He walked slowly up to me as I pulled on my restraints and struggled to get out. I let out a cry as the chair tipped knocking the air out of my lungs and covering my face with my hair.

     He just chucked as he sat me back up, "You aren't going anywhere Luna. By the time I'm done with you you will beg me to kill you. Such a shame. If you had just stayed away Jason would be dead by now. I would be ruling and Amanda would be alive!"

     I looked at him with fear in my eyes, "Please Darren, you don't have to do this. It's not too late. I can tell Jason this was just one big misunderstanding."

     His face scrunched in sorrow, "It was too late the moment Jason killed my mate. But I truly am sorry, it's nothing personal. You know what they say about wrong place wrong time."

     He attached the pliers to my nail as I desperately tried to pull away and ripped my nail out quickly. I screamed at the searing pain as tears ran down my face. Darrin just smiled cruelly at me. I tried to plea with him again but that just got me a slap across my face. I hung my head forward not wanting to look at him. Nothing I could say would help. He was too far gone. He had lost his mate and his wolf I'm sure of is mad with sorrow and rage now. All of this because of fucking Amanda. What was so special about her that she constantly had wolfs willing to go so far for her?

     He stood behind me and balled his hand into my hair snapping my head back as I hissed in pain, "I should fucking cut your head off and send it to your mate!"

     He pressed a knife up to my throat pressing so hard a stream of blood went down my neck. I closed my eyes tears flowing down my face as he breathed heavily. Was this how I would die? Would his need for revenge be so strong? He released me setting the knife aside.

     I saw glint in his eye as he began to unlock my legs," I have a better idea. Your mate had mine so I'm gonna have you. What wolf would ever want you again after I ruin you?"

     I realized what he meant as he pulled my bottom half to the edge of the chair and started to undo his pants. I kicked out screaming and shaking my head. He grabbed the ends of my jeans pulling them off as I kicked and struggled against him but with my arms locked there was very little I could do.

     He held the knife back up to my throat and I froze, "Don't fucking move, or it will be the last thing you do."

     I screamed in pain as he pushed aside my underwear and roughly entered me. He dropped the knife digging his nails into my legs pulling me into him as I sobbed uncontrollably screaming for Jason to save me. It felt like it was never ending even though I know it had ended in under ten minutes. Finally he grunted out his release into me and I was limp as he moved me back into position to re strap my legs. Tears were silently going down my face and I couldn't speak. I felt numb. Of everything that could be done I didn't expect this. I was going to die here. He was going to rape use and abuse me until he had enough. Then after all that he would kill me before dropping me somewhere Jason could find me.

     I was snapped back out when he grabbed my chin and made me look at him, "I'm going to go get some errands done. I'll be back for you later baby."

     He kissed my lips hard and I bit him tasking blood and spit it into his face as he quickly pulled back. I was rewarded with a hard slap as he chucked walking out of the room dragging his hand down his face to wipe away the blood. When he was gone I broke down screaming and crying. I had to get out of here. I pulled on my hand hard. I knew if I could break my thumb I could slip my hand out. I pulled as hard as I could till I heard a crack. I cried out pulling my hand out of the strap. I looked around seeing that the tool box was left just out of reach.

     I grunted in frustration wobbling the chair back and forth until it crashed to the floor. I paused and held my breath to listen if he was coming back. When I heard no sounds I reached out dragging myself with my freed arm to the tool box ignoring the pain from my broken finger. When I got there I pulled out a hammer and used it to bash the padlocks that were locking me in. They finally gave way and I stood up unsteady on my feet.

     I looked around and spotted my pants fighting the urge to break down again at the reminder of what he had done to me. I quickly pulled them back on as I walked to the door and pressed my ear against it as I listened. I heard nothing so I tried the nob. Damnit locked. I went and grabbed the hammer again and smashed the handle till it broke off and the door swung open. I stepped out into the cool dark night sighing in relief as I cupped my broken hand. I looked around quickly for Darrin and was released to see there was no sign of him.

     I quickly took off running not really knowing where I was going. I came to a stop abruptly when I crossed a wolf. My heart stopped thinking I was caught until I realized who it was.

     "Jason!" He quickly shifted in front of me.

     It was my mate. I ran straight into his arms sobbing as he held me tight to his warm bare chest. I could vaguely hear him asking if I was hurt but it was like I was wearing ear muffs. My adrenaline must have run out because all of a sudden everything went black as I fainted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5K 30
(Warning I wrote this when I was 12/13) My mate is the Alpha the only problem is I'm human. I've just escaped from my dad that abused me and moved to...
285K 8.3K 43
Born a hybrid, walking around alone as you are the last one of your kind alive but then one day everything changed one day i fount out i had a mate a...
646 11 11
I thought I could hide forever, but fate had other plans. I can't remember what it feels like to be happy. I'm sure I felt it long ago, back when I...
56 0 7
Finding my mate or in my case I just mates was supposed to bring me happiness and peace but then I found them and all I see for my future is sadness...