THE BALD EAGLES (Omega Verse)

By ailovexiaowang

Did you know that bald eagles are one of the faithful animals to their mates? They'll love and live with the... More

Opening Chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chaoter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 30

833 104 31
By ailovexiaowang

Zhan walked down the forest, plans to go back to the hut. The journey wasn't easy and took longer with Yibo on his back. Zhan felt the burden carrying the unconscious Alpha because Yibo will put all his body weight on Zhan's back. But Zhan had no time to complain. His mission was to save and protect the Alpha whom fated to be his mate.

Zhan kept walking. He thought the way became longer than he expected. He remembered that he didn't take too long when he left the hut. But this situation didn't stop him to keep go on, even though he was out of breath and beads of sweat rolling down through his face down to his neck and gliding on his body. Until then, Yibo was still unconscious, Zhan even feels that his body temperature got higher, which makes him tempted to get to the hut faster.

After almost an hour he walks, Zhan halted. He froze on his feet when he saw what he sees before his eyes.

"What is it? Why do I..? Aaargh!" Zhan groaned in frustrated.

How wouldn't he? He has back to the place where Yibo collapsed again after he thought that he took the right direction to go back to the hut near the waterfalls. He remembered that he went to the source of the waterfalls sounded. But why did he come back to the same spot where he was?

Zhan heaved a sigh. He didn't want to stop and rest. He needs to go back to the hut as soon as possible because he felt Yibo's temperature heated rapidly. He felt his back was burnt, but no way for him to dump the Alpha even though his back felt on fire.

He continued to walk. Sometimes he looked up at the sky. The sun crawled higher and burning the skin. Zhan continued kicking his legs back and forth, walking on the path covered by grass. Until he stunned when he found an entrance to the thick forest.

"Strange... I thought I walk on the same direction as earlier. But why now I meet a wood?" He mumbled to himself.

He looked at the surroundings. He still could hear the sound of the waterfalls, but now it came from everywhere, makes him confused where should he walk to.

A soft moan made by Yibo as his head moves slightly on Zhan shoulder. Zhan glanced at the Alpha through the corner of his eyes. Yibo mumbled something that Zhan couldn't understand with eyes still shut.

"What?" Asked Zhan.

"Thirsty.... Water...." Yibo roughly whispered. He couldn't speak clearly. His throat was dry and pain.

"I don't see any water source here....!" Said Zhan.

"Wa-terfalls...." Yibo hissed.

"I don't know where should I  go. I can hear it comes from everywhere. But I don't which way....!" Replied Zhan.

Yibo opened his eyes slowly. He looked at the wood. And slowly he raised his finger and pointed into the wood.

"There. There must be water inside....!" He said with a hoarse voice.

"How do you know?" Asked Zhan.

"It's a wood...." Replied Yibo.

"Not every wood have water inside. Even they do, it's very difficult to reach. And sometimes the water is not edible...!" Said Zhan.

Yibo made a tap on Zhan's back.

"At least just try...." He whispered.

Zhan sighed. He fixed his carrying position, pushed Yibo's butts higher. Then he started to walk again, entering the wood he never know before.

"I feel hot...." Yibo whispered.

"You got fever. I told you to listen to your mother's advise....!" Half grumbling Zhan answered.

"He's not my mother...." Said Yibo.

"And you are not my mate!" Retorted Zhan.

A big palm hits on Zhan's back.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Cried Zhan.

"You know very well I just marked you!" Retorted Yibo.

"And you know, whether you like it or no, Madam Fang is the one who gives birth to you!" Zhan fired back.

"How do you know if she's my mother?" Asked Yibo with a scowling face.

"She knows every birth marks on every spot on your body....!" Replied Zhan.

"That's maybe she saw them when she tried to heal me. Without my knowledge, she removed my clothes!'" argued Yibo.

"Then how she knows you have a red mark on one of your balls?"

"What?" Yibo surprised. "Did you notice it?" Asked Yibo, but now with a smirk on his lips.

"You asked me to suck your dick. I saw it accidentally!"

Yibo's smirk turned into a grin.

"Don't remind me of that, Babe...!" He said.

"What?  Is it turning you on?" Zhan huffed.

"Why? Can't, ma?" Yibo smirk.

"Shut up! You got a fever! How can you think about sex?" Cried Zhan.

"Can't a sick person turn on, ma?"

"Aish!"

Zhan stopped walking and suddenly he dumped Yibo on the grassy ground.

"Argh! Babe! I'm sick!" Cried Yibo.

"Pervert sick person!" Zhan snorted. He chuckled. He sat beside Yibo.

They silent for a moment. Zhan turned to Yibo. He looked at him. Yibo looked very ill. His face turned red. Zhan touched Yibo's forehead and he felt like he was touching the flame.

"You're very hot...." Zhan mumbled.

"I know. That's why Omegas even Alpha take a queue to get their turn...." Replied Yibo.

"Tch!" Zhan gushed and hit Yibo's chest with the back of his hand.

Yibo chuckled.

"You wait here!" Said Zhan, gets up from his seat.

"Where are you going?" Asked Yibo.

"I'll try to find water for you...!" Replied Zhan.

"No need. You stay here with me...!" Said Yibo, grabbing Zhan's hand.

"No!" Zhan pulled his hand back. "I can't let you in this condition for too long. You... You can die! I'm not ready to lose you!"

Yibo smiled. He shook his head

"You won't, Babe... Are forget who I am?"

Zhan couched down and cuffed Yibo's face.

"I'm your Omega. It's my obligation to make sure my Alpha's is safe and happy....!" Said Zhan.

Yibo closed his eyes when the scent of Omega Zhan  sweeps his face. He opened his eyes again when he felt a peck on his lips and the hands that cuffing his face fade.

"I'll be back soon!" Said Zhan.

And before Yibo could say anything else, Zhan jumped away from the Alpha, leaving him sitting on the ground alone.

Yibo only sigh. He closed his mouth which already open to stop Zhan. But now he knows, that he won't be able to do so.

Zhan walked down the wood deeper to find where he can get some water for Yibo and himself, too. Actually, he was worried leaving him alone in a such condition. But he left with no choice. He also couldn't bring Yibo along. He barely could walk. His heated temperature made him weaker to walk far. Even if he could, Zhan was afraid that he will collapse again.

After 20 minutes walk, Zhan heard the sound of the water gurgling from a higher place trickled down the ground or stone. Zhan was very excited.He immediately searched for the source of the sound of the water comes from. He ran down the sloppy ground.And because he was too rush, his feet slipped on the slippery ground which brings him down and stops when he reached a flat area.

Zhan got up and dusted his pants which now dirty by the muddy soil from the sliding just now. and it didn't make his pants clean,though. His hands became dirty by the wet soil instead. But Zhan couldn't care less.He need to get the water. He saw a small pond not too far from his place,where a fountain made from the bamboo pipe sends the water into it. Zhan ran to the pond. He bends down at the pond and scooped the water by his hands. He drank  some scoops of the water. It's very refreshing and regained his energy. Zhan splashed some water into his face.

But when he wanted to take some water for Yibo, he was confused. He didn't have a container to fill by the water. He looked at his hands, It's impossible to scoop the water with his hands and bring it to YIbo. It's a wasted, of curse. He looked around to find something for him to use to put in the water. But it was a wood, a thick forest which untouched by human, Zhan thought.

Zhan touched all his  body, expects there is something that can be use to be filled by the water. He stopped on his jeans back pocket. He felt something on there. So, he dipped his hand into it and took out a thing that looks like a small paper box. Zhan brought it to his face and checks on it. Suddenly a smirk rose on his face.He took out the thing from the box. ANother packet wrapped the thing. Zhan tore the plastic wrap using his teeth and took out the thing. It seemed to be a clear rubber and looks like an unblown ballon. Zhan opened the entrance of the balloon and he puts it under the bamboo fountain that sending the water.

Zhan smiled when he brought the water filled balloon into his house face.

"Drink my cum, Baby...."he muttered.

He tied up the opened end of it and puts it into his shirt's pocket.Then he repeated the same thing until the balloon all used up. He got up and walked back to the sloppy ground. He looked up at the top of it. He's been dragged pretty far, and now he has to climb back up.

The sloppy ground looks clear and clean. There was no tree's big root that can helps him to climb up. Zhan sighed. He had no choice, but try to climb on it by clawing his fingernails on the ground. He was unable to change his form into a wolf. Beside he was too weak, he also thought twice, If he changed his form, he will leave his clothes down here, while the water he just picked up was inside the pocket of his shirt.

Finally, Zhan decided to climb it by his own in  human form. But as a werewolf, he didn't find a significant trouble to do it. He climbed up very fast.

Reached the top of the higher ground, Zhan straight away came back to where he had left Yibo. He kept giggling internally, imagining how would Yibo's reaction to get his water inside the condom. But again he was thinking. Why a werewolf needs a condom to do sex? He thought the author gone insane already.

Zhan shook his head but didn't shook the wide grin away from his face.

"I Have to rush. Stop thinking about the crazy author. My mate is more important..." He muttered.

He started to run to get to his mate faster. He was worried if Yibo would collapse again since he still got a high fever just now.
And he almost fell off when he reached the place where he left Yibo. He didn't find Yibo there.

Like a crazy, Zhan running around looking for the Alpha and didn't stop screaming, calling out Yibo's name. His tears broke his pride. He called the Alpha while crying.

He looked for him behind the trees, opened up the bushes, even he searched on the tree. But there was no trace of Yibo. And he also didn't sense the scent of him that might left on the track, if he was going somewhere.

"Yibo! Answer me! Where are you??" Shouted Zhan.

He ran on the track which doesn't covered by the grass. He was thinking that it might will lead him to Yibo. The track seemed to be passed by someone quite often if the grass doesn't grow on it.

Zhan ran deeper into the wood. Now the condition in the word was getting darker with big trees and the thick leaves that blocking the sun ray breaking into it. Zhan sharpened his eyesight to scan the surroundings. Thanks to his wolf's sharp eyes, so he didn't lose his way in the dark.

But suddenly...

BUGH!

Something hard and firm hitting on his face. Zhan thrown backward a few yards and a tree behind him stop him when his back hits on it and drops him on the ground. He squirmed  to the pain on his back and on his face. He tried to sit up with the help from his elbows. He leaned on the tree, then he touched his face that felt stung and wet.

"Eww...!" Zhan cringed when he felt the slimy fluid on his face. He splashed the fluid away from his fingers. The smell was stink and rancid.

At the same time, there was a hissing sound came from the deep wood. Zhan turned his head to the sound and he found the glimpse of a big and long creature was gliding on the ground.

"Wow, great... I think I came into Monkey King's world...!" Zhan mumbled in irritation and frustration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.7K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
382K 14.5K 50
| • | • | What's life without drama | • | • | How could you know love without experiencing heartache. |...
171K 5.9K 30
"You're a jock. You have these amazing good looks, you could get anyone you want, and I'm just.....me." The tear falls down my cheek with my insecuri...
925K 27.3K 21
The pain was too intense. I had no one. Parents? My mother died in a fire. Father couldn't stand seeing how much I looked like my mother. Sibling? M...