wild child | avengers soulmat...

By 4mb3rrr

When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a... More

C A S T
1 ~ HANGOVER SHOPPING
2~ groupchat
3 ~ birthday
4 ~ first impressions
5 ~ chocolate milkshake
6 ~ dates&dates&dates
7 ~ speed (mate, not drug)
8 ~ soul marks
9 ~ bsf
10 ~ drunk
11 ~ morning
12 ~ weed
13 ~ princess
14 ~ daddy
15 ~ supersoldiers
17 ~ kitchen counter
18 ~ lunch
19 ~ a week
20 ~ pepperoni
21 ~ sleep? whats that?
22 ~ dumb conversations
23 ~ spider
24 ~ transformers
25 ~ suprise
26 ~ a god, a spider and a pigeon
27 ~ lasagna
28 ~ cellphie
29 ~ future in-laws
30 ~ the unlikely adventures of bonky and planet
31 ~ september <3
32 ~ pizza
33 ~ venice bitch
34 ~ halloveen
35~ xmas shopping

16 ~ vodka

10.6K 229 24
By 4mb3rrr

Thursday 20th June, Stark tower

Moon came down the stairs the next morning, after waking up at Stark tower, to see a few of her soulmates all crowded around a table.

"Hey,"

One man with a red cape was the first to speak up.

"Hello Moon, my name is doctor Stephen Strange. As you may know, I'm one of your soulmates."

"Yeah, hi."

Steve was the next to speak.

"We were wondering when you'd want to move in, now we know it's a bit soon but we already love you and want you to live with us."

She sat there, slightly uncomfortable, but then thought of an.. okay response.

Alright, a terrible response that can only result in catastrophe. But hey, Moony does not do well under pressure.

Unsurprisingly, Wanda and Loki were the only ones who picked up on the discomfort but decided to stay quiet.

"Sometime next week?"

The whole room felt a lot less tense now that Moon had confirmed that she likes them and they all agreed to talk about it another time when the teen announced that she would be going home.

She had her clothes from the day before on and muttered a quiet 'see ya' before leaving as soon as possible.

When she got into her apartment, Moon had a shower and got changed into a black mini skirt, white shirt and a blue oversized cardigan, with some black Mary-Jane style shoes.

Moon went down to mazies, only to see lots of paparazzi outside and Eric shouting at them to "take their fucking cameras and leave his daughter alone" , which she laughed at considering she was actually older than him.

(A/N I can actually hear Eric from sex ed saying this lmao)

She made a cup of tea and went back up to her apartment, emptying the fridge of all of the out of date food and left over takeouts that no one was ever going to eat.

Realising that this meant they had absolutely nothing in the fridge or cupboards, the teen went to the nearest store and bought some groceries.

..and stole a bottle of vodka.

When Moon got back to her place she practically collapsed onto the floor, not realising how much her legs hurt from yesterday until now.

The rest of the day was spent like any other, watching Angelina Jolie movies, eating, scrolling through social media and then staying out all night after realising that it was Rhys last night in NY.

m000000n

forgive me father for I have sinned in the coolest most glamorous ways possible:))

          8662 likes
       view 12 comments

Aime.e.e  me and my husband<3

Ericcc   i was the priest

Ericcc

morning Moon and Ames:) hope you had fun eating soggy noodles in the rain (???)

         866 likes
       view 2 comments

Aime.e.e  me and the wife<3

m000000n  respect the drip(pun intended)

Ericcc

Aimee pushing moon around in a trolley at 1:30 in the morning?? Get out of my trolley Moony. Get out of HEYEH now.

         8759 likes
         12 comments

m000000n  no<3

         8786 likes
      comments disabled

Ericcc

Moonys sad bcs she saw a duck walking alone and she thinks it looks lonely. Then she cried when it flew away

         5897 likes
      comments disabled

Rhy .nonono

goodbye New York

m000000n

Bye bye Rhy Rhy
hello vodka

Aim.e.e

The one thing I won't miss about Rhy is cleaning up after he gets drunk in my bathroom

m000000n

MY AIMEE<3

Aim.e.e

MY MOONY<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
679K 19K 26
in which the two smartest guys are mated to the baddest bitch • " instead of trying to grow your boobs, why don't you go read a book and grow your b...
699K 19.1K 59
An Avenger Soulmate AU! 11 Soulmates sound crazy right especially when you have 11 marks. Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki S...
35.8K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...