20 ~ pepperoni

Moon woke up the next morning and walked into the kitchen where she was met by only one of her soulmates.

"Hey brucey."

"Hey Moon, there's some waffles in the cupboard and.."

He turned around to face Moon but trailed off at the sight of her.

She wore a corset top that highlighted her cleavage and a short blue skirt that did almost nothing to cover her.

The teen stepped closer to him and placed a hand under his jaw and lifted his head up, taking a step closer and pushing her chest against his.

He inhaled sharply and she took note of this, smirking at him.

"Do I make you nervous, banner?"

She whispered into his ear and kissed his neck, enjoying teasing him.

"I asked you a question, darling."

"Yes."

He muttered, refusing to make eye contact.

"Well what are you going to do about it?"

Her hand hovered over his jeans and grabbed his belt buckle, pulling him into a kiss that got rough very quickly.

Moon hopped onto the counter and tugged his belt off, unzipping his pants and pulling down his boxers.

They heard voices approaching and quickly backed away from each other, Bruce going back into the kitchen and moon quickly jumping on the couch.

"Hey doll, when'd you get here?"

Bucky sat next to her and put an arm around her shoulders.

"A little while ago, hey Steve."

"Morning Moon."

The trio settled on the couch and hung out for a bit before the supersoldiers were called for a mission, leaving Moon to wander around the tower on her own.

The raven haired girl made her way into the lab and saw her two favourite geniuses working together.

"Hey Tony, I'm gonna go get the part we need and I'll be back in about.. an hour?"

"Cool, yeah.. see ya!"

Bruce gave Moon a peck on the lips before walking out.

She strode up to the metal table where Tony was working and leaned on it with her arms at her sides, staring at his hands as they gripped the screwdriver and pulled at the metal.

She glanced at his arms for a moment, but her eyes stayed locked on the veins that popped up whenever he pulled something, squeezing her thighs together slightly.

"Whatcha' doin'?"

"Working, leave me alone."

"What you'd rather be hitting some metal with some other metal than have fun with me?"

She gave him a fake pout and he raised an eyebrow at what her definition of 'fun' was.

He picked her up and sat her on the table, keeping his hands on her hips and stood between her legs.

"If you mean what I think you mean when you say 'fun'.. I'll push everything off this table and fuck you 'till the only thing you can remember is my name."

"What's stopping you?"

He kissed her and started pulling her skirt up while she unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down.

Tony went to take off her panties but smirked when he saw that she had none. Wasting no time, he positioned himself at her entrance and started thrusting into her.