Max and Harvey Gay Oneshots/R...

By MAHGAYSMUTFAN

This book is about gay smut between Max and Harvey, by themselves, or with their friends or other social medi... More

*Disclaimer*
A chance to relax
Max's massage present
Harvey's present with a twist
Spiderman's Secret
Cooking with Harvey
Will you accept the challenge?
Spooky Sunday's
Christmas desires
Two sides of the same coin
Late Night Flashbacks
Stranger Things have happened
Carson's Party
Reaching the goal
New York W/Dobby
The party W/The Wonderland
Harvey's part-time job
Harvey's and his holes
The Tutor
The Camping Trip
Staying Loyal?
Do two wrongs make it a right? (Staying Loyal PT.2)
Twitter Live PT 1?

A day's work equals a day's play

992 5 4
By MAHGAYSMUTFAN

Max, Harvey.

*This is a longish chapter, quite a lot of fun to write, thanks to marveyfan106 for requesting this!*

*Harvey P.O.V*

It's the start of another week, me and Max are working again as usual. It just doesn't stop, every day is work, work, work till we're collapsing into our bed, too exhausted to even fuck around with each other. Anyway, we can't complain, it's our pride and joy even when it does get tough. I go downstairs to find Max and see if he's ready to get to our first job of the week. Walking into the kitchen, I see he's eating some cereal.

"Come on, we need to go"

"Fuck, it's 7 am Harvey. Too early for this shit"

Max groans, continuing to eat his cereal.

"I'm tired too, you know, we've got a half-hour yet if you're up for it?"

I grin, sitting down at the counter next to Max.

"You know I would but I've got to get changed and drink my drink yet"

I creep my head over, placing my lips on his, Max's worry about being late for our photoshoot today was gone as my warm tongue worked its way through his lips. I could feel my cock throbbing, desperately wanting to be free from the fabric of my shorts and instead be trapped inside Max's warm ass. As much as I wanted it, I knew we had to go as Max broke the kiss.

"God, it's taking my breath away to not rip my clothes off and fuck your damn mouth"

I tug on Max's arm getting him to move just as there's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it, that'll be the top I ordered from RIPNDIP"

Just as Max leaves the room, I quickly drop my shorts to the floor and get up on the counter on my knees, jacking off rapidly, groaning a little as I aim my twitching tip into Max's warm cup of hot chocolate. I could feel it building up, that thick powerful load of creamy cum that should be fired onto Max's face, never mind his drink. Hearing Max finish up at the door and close it, I get ready just as I feel myself reach my high when I abruptly feel a wet tongue on my hole.

*Max P.O.V*

"Ugh, shiit, Max!"

I hear Harvey groan as I dig my tongue against his hole before moving my hand to his cock, letting his remaining drops of cum trickle onto my fingers. Harvey gets back onto the floor, pulling his shorts back up as I clean my fingers off his cum.

"Thanks for making my drink more creamy, Harv"

"There's more where that came from, now we need to go"

*Half hour later*

Harvey constantly turns me on, his brown, hazel-like hair, the marks on his forehead moving as he speaks and raises his eyebrows, and his deep voice. I ended up driving as usual and within a half-hour, we made it to our first job of three of the day, the photo shoot. Harvey trying to be dominant and turn me back over to the dark side was working, too well in fact that I decided to be a little risky with the shoot today.

"Max, got the costume on yet?"

I hear Harvey ask me through the curtain, our photoshoot is kind of crazy, to say the least. With what we all spoke about, I was going to be wearing a shark costume and Harvey gets to wear a jacket and jeans. I put on the shark costume and went out of the small changing room to show Harvey.

"Don't be annoyed, Max. Besides, if it was up to me, you'd be naked under that costume"

Harvey whispers, he doesn't know that I bent the rules just a little and wore boxers instead of clothes as well which is what my team said I needed to wear.

"What if I told you I'm just wearing boxers?"

I smirk, Harvey comes behind me to help zip up the costume but, he instead pulls my boxers below my ass, drops to his knees, and suddenly starts eating me out.

"Ugh, shiit, Harv. You're making me throb"

I groan, catching Harvey's attention, he slips his hand inside the costume to the front, grabbed a hold of my thick, warm cock, and was jacking me off so quickly, I knew I'd cum in just a minute. Harvey was really going at it, lathering his wet tongue over my hole, pushing himself deep into me and making me throb as well as leak pre-cum over the inside of the costume.

"Boys, are you ready?"

We both hear the photographer call out for us which alerts Harvey more than me. Harvey immediately got up, zipped up my costume, and gave me a final kiss on the cheek before walking out to the photographer.

"Damn, you horny bastard"

I say to myself, following Harvey behind. If Harvey had touched me any rougher and longer, I'd have coated the inside of the costume in my cum by now...

*Three hours later*

*Max P.O.V*

We got through our first job of the day and had just arrived at our second, this one being the music studio to record a new song we were working on. We weren't sure though if we'd actually be doing it today because the guy was having technical difficulties...

"Jeez, we ever going to fucking get done?"

I scowl, falling back into the sofa.

"He said he'd be gone for a good half hour, might as well make use of it"

I was kind of confused as to what Harvey meant by making use of it but got the idea as I heard my voice on his phone.

"Look, Max. You take my cock so well"

Harvey smiles, showing me a video of me sitting at the front of his bed, head against the wall and Harvey's cock balls deep in my mouth, you could see Harvey's juicy cum dripping down my chin. I don't know whether that made me throb more or the sound of Harvey's cock sliding through my lips.

I was blinded by the video and hadn't noticed Harvey was standing facing the wall, his shorts and boxers dropped to the floor.

"Get over here and suck it, Maxie"

Harvey commands. I wasn't going to turn down a chance to suck Harvey off again, two days of not jacking off really turns me into some ravenous animal.

*Harvey P.O.V*

Max kind of surprised me being up for this cause I thought he'd be annoyed I teased him earlier but as he crawled himself in front of me, resting against the wall, I let it go and held his head as I slid my cock through his lips.

"M.m.mm"

Max had obviously missed this but not as much as me, having Max in this position, him resting against the wall and giving me the advantage to hold his head and fuck his mouth made me so hard. My eyes were rolling back in pleasure, my deep voice trailing off and my cock twitching as Max sucked my thick, warm cock as he does best. Upon hearing him savor my pre-cum that was seeping out my tip, I looked back down to see him lathering his tongue over my foreskin. The pleasure felt so good and seeing him enjoy and make me feel good just made it much better.

"Ugh, that's good, Maxie. Don't stop"

Max was looking so hot sucking my cock, I could see how much he was loving it as the room filled up with the stench of pre-cum and the sound of Max's groans through my cock. I kept rocking Max's head back and forth but going deeper each time, plunging my entire shaft against the back of Max's throat which just made him choke and pull off.

"Good boy"

I smile, slapping my wet, thick cock against Max's face. A sudden noise on the other side of the door shocked me but I decided to ignore it, thinking it was just the wind.

*Max P.O.V*

Harvey tastes so good, I really can't get enough of his cock and his juicy, musky balls slapping against my chin as he pushes my head back and forth off his cock. If there was a treat I had to have for the rest of my life, it'd be bacon bits and Harvey's cock. As I knew Harvey was getting close, I was about to work my finger into Harvey's hole but immediately stopped when I saw the door move in the corner of my eye. Harvey had trapped his cock in my mouth not letting me alert him, his hands were gripped to the side of my head with his cock still sliding in and out of my mouth. I had to get Harvey's attention somehow. I found an opportunity and slapped Harvey's bare ass repeatedly, the sound of my bare hand against Harvey's ass echoed through the room which got him to look at me again, finally seeing I needed to breathe and there was someone about to walk in.

"Get up, someone's about to walk in!"

"Fuck, clean your face, quick!"

Harvey demands, pulling his shorts back up, I clean my face just as the man walks back in.

"Sorry for the wait, you two can go. The equipment's broken, can't get it fixed for a couple of weeks"

"Ok, thanks. It's fine"

Harvey replies before tugging me out of the room and back outside. Our third job was just to write some stuff down but I decided we should just take the afternoon off, we were too tired to do anything else.

"Let's go home, Harv"

*Two hours later*

*Harvey P.O.V*

"Ugh, finally"

I groan, sitting down at my drums and picking up the sticks ready to de-stress and blast out music. After getting myself comfortable, I put on some headphones, and some good old music and started blasting out the clash of the sticks against the drums. This was my favorite way to relax, and of course Max as well.

Concentrating purely on my drums, I just kept banging and hitting the bases with the sticks louder and harder while letting all my anger of waking up so early flow out of me. I could feel myself begin to relax but, all of a sudden, I felt someone's hand on my shoulders.

"Fuck, you scared me"

I jump, turning around to see Max standing there grinning, I turn off the music and face back at the drums while Max starts talking to me about the new music.

"So, the studio's asked us to record the music today on our own phones just for a rough idea of what it'll sound like. We'll do it in an hour, sound good?"

"Yeah, s.sounds good"

My mind wandered straight to Max's cock, it's hiding away in his shorts but I could smell his manly scent as he wrapped his arms around me. This was making me twitch in my shorts, it's not good because Max will tease me, touch me then we both won't be able to stop.

"Relax...let me take care of you"

*Max P.O.V*

I just finished up some chores around the house and decided to go find Harvey, I knew he's in the garden somewhere and immediately knew he's in the shed or cabin thing playing his drums since they were blasting through to the house. As I walked over to the cabin, I could see his face focused on the drums, his movements so fast and rough, repeatedly bashing the drums as if he was annoyed or something. I creep my way in behind Harvey and place my hands on his shoulders which makes him jump.

"Fuck, you scared me"

"So, the studio's asked us to record the music today on our own phones just for a rough idea of what it'll sound like. We'll do it in an hour, sound good?" I ask, Harvey.

"Yeah, s.sounds good"

Harvey replies, his voice trembling as he spoke, I looked down to see his bulge twitching and knew he was getting turned on by my scent. I was cleaning earlier as one of my chores and it took some elbow grease to get the stains off so I ended up forming a musky, sweaty scent.

"Relax...let me take care of you"

I begin to rub Harvey's thigh, moving my hand back and forth up and down his smooth leg. God, I can't get over Harvey's hairy legs, they just send me into a spiral. Exploring Harvey's legs further, I move my hand back and end up sliding my hand under his shorts and finding his bulge trapped in his boxers.

"Oh.hh"

Harvey groans as I grab ahold of his bulge, squeezing his cock a little before freeing it and switching to rubbing my hand roughly over his now growing cock. The situation was getting heated, Harvey was groaning the further I stuck my hand in, except, I was now exploring the inside of his boxers and rolling back the foreskin of his thick, warm cock with my fingers.

"Fuck, I can't take it any longer"

Harvey growls, making my eyebrows raise as he turns around, chucks his headphones to the floor, and drops to his knees. He starts tugging on my joggers like some desperate dog he abruptly makes my joggers fall down with my boxers. I looked at Harvey and he took one look at me, I didn't wait and just nodded barely a second before Harvey pushed my ass forward to slam my cock into his mouth.

Harvey quickly became adjusted to my cock and was sucking it like crazy, really going at it and massaging my balls, sucking the head of my cock. I couldn't process how hot he was as he picked up the pace and began bobbing on my cock but getting deeper each time making sure it hit the back of his throat.

*Ding*

I didn't want to ruin the moment but mum would be coming home soon so I knew Harvey had to look at the text.

"Harv, fuck. Mum's coming back soon, check your phone"

I plead, pushing his head off till he finally obeys with a sorrowful look on his face. Harvey was more desperate than me from this morning, I guess now he wanted to be the submissive one.

*From mum*

"Hey, Harvey. I'm just getting the shopping then going for a quick drink with my friend. What are you and Max up to? Come join us if you want?"

*To mum*

"We're writing another song right now, maybe another time"

*From mum*

"Ok, I'll be back in the early morning then if you two are good. Love you both"

*Messages end*

"What'd she say?"

I ask, already knowing the response would be mum's coming home.

"Never mind mum, we're gonna fuck all night long"

*Harvey P.O.V*

Me and Max strip, I knew Max was desperate to suck my cock so tonight I'd be the dominant one but I also kinda wanted to be under Max's grip too. My jaw practically drops after standing back from my work of art, I had tied Max's left hand to the arm of the chair with the other free.

"Fuck, you look so hot"

"Just hurry up and skull fuck me, Harv. I'm desperate"

"I can tell, baby boy"

I smirk, seeing his cock at full length and resting against his chest.

Taking control even further, I clamber myself above Max, placing my feet on either side of the seat.

Max willingly opened up his mouth and immediately gave me the chance to plunge my entire, thick, hot shaft down his throat. I could feel my cock growing and twitching inside his mouth while I held the side of his head, thrusting my cock into him. His face was held against my cock, my pubic hairs brushing against his nose as I thrust through his juicy, warm lips. I started to pull on Max's head bringing him to balls deep which only made him gag but fuck, the sounds of his wet tongue and his lips sliding around my wet cock just made me throb against the walls of Max's mouth. I had forgotten his right hand was still untied and cheekily, he reached his hand around to my ass and started to spank me, rough and quick, continuous slaps so intense that the sound flowed through the cabin.

"Fuck, Harv, so determined aren't you?"

Max groans, I free him from my grip, pull out, and slap my thick, wet cock against his face before pushing the tip through his lips. Max loved being used in this way, being someone's horny, dirty, slut, tied up as if he was a criminal. I loved it too, but we could only take turns...

"You know it, you dirty slut"

I force his head back down to the base of my cock, the musky smell of pre-cum already lingered around my nose. It got me to look down on Max and see the drools he was making down his chin. The sight, the smell, ugh, it just got me like I also wanted to be in this position. I couldn't handle it much longer, I needed a cock to throat me just like I was giving Max.

"Fuck, you look so hot with my pre-cum pouring out your hungry gob"

I groan, pulling out, watching Max's mouth in awe as it quivers and leaks precum, dripping down his chin. Max's heavy breathing gets me going, the shock of how well Max consumed my cock was making me twitch. Just the more reason I wanted to be in his position.

"L.let's switch, babe"

"N.no, you're loving it"

"I can see it on your face, Harv. What horny, gay Twink wouldn't want to be in this position?"

After quickly swapping positions with Max, I was now in his spot, except now, Max was groaning and moaning, and I was lapping up his pre-cum, even more of a horny slut than he was. I didn't know who loved it more, me or Max but fuck, I couldn't stop, and neither could Max, whatever position we were in. Max just kept slamming his juicy cock through my lips, his warm balls smacking against my face making me twitch below him. He just keeps thrusting and thrusting, his whole shaft digging against my face so that I could bury my nose between his hairs while below his cock was flooding pre-cum through my against the back of my mouth. I could hear my own gulping and wet noises as I lapped up every warm, salty drop of pre-cum that was flooding my mouth.

"Want my cum, baby?"

Max pulls out, stroking my cheek as I sit there, breathless but in awe at Max's determination to make me devour his cock.

"Not yet, let's see how long we can go"

After a good two minutes of Max's rough skull fucking and me being surprised at how long he lasted, I wanted something different. Something more...exciting.

"F.f.uck, you taste so good, baby. Get on top of me in a minute"

I command, Max gets up and unties my hand, I lay down on the sofa with Max getting on top of me. This time he was sucking me off and I was rimming him, fuck, it's so hot being sucked off and rimming Max at the same time.

I hear Max let out a boyish yelp as I spit onto his hole and start lathering my tongue over him, lubing up and digging my wet tongue inside. Max kept pushing himself back so that his ass would go right against my face which only made me dig my tongue further. In our own worlds, we were both getting a taste of each other except Max was doing more than just the average blowjob. While I still had Max's pre-cum coated around my mouth, Max was desperate to milk me even though I wanted to see how long we could last.

"Fuck, ride me, stud"

"Then do it, baby!"

Max pleads, getting up, I could see his lips glistening with my pre-cum, it felt so hot to see him lick his lips, knowing that I had got him like this.

I get up smashing my lips onto Max's and discreetly move my hand to his left nipple. This always turned him on so I kept him distracted and made out with him, our tongues battling against each other while my hand was twisting and rubbing his sensitive nipple.

"Ohh, shit, just fuck me, cream pie me, I don't care anymore"

Max begged, his eyes watering, our cocks stroked against each other, knowing what each one desperately wanted all day.

Sitting back on the sofa, I spread my legs out a little giving Max some room as he got up, hovering his ass just inches from my cock. I start to push my cock in a little against the rim of his hole, he barely stretches but as Max held his ass open, I could feel his hole open up a little giving me the perfect opportunity to pull him down.

"Ready, baby boy?"

"Of course, I lov..ohhh, shit!"

I broke Max's words as I pulled him down onto my cock, he just kept screaming through the cabin, echoing pretty much as I held his shoulders, pushing my cock as much as I could into him.

"Fuck, Harv. Don't hold back, fuck me rough, pl..please"

Max loosens up and gets himself more comfortable on my cock letting it sit fully inside him while he faced me. I returned to twisting his nipple but couldn't get over his cute smile and eyes rolling back on his handsome face.

"Wait there, baby"

Max tells me pulling off, he leaves the cabin and within a minute comes back with a cock ring, sliding it onto my cock.

"Now do it, fuck me, fill me up to the brim!"

Max begs, falling back down onto my cock, my entire wet, thick rod hit against his spot making him scream. Hearing him like this made me throb, but the feeling of his ass clenching around my cock with the vibrations sending me into a deep, moaning mess only sent me even further over the top. I couldn't hold back my moans either, Max was bouncing on my cock, his ass so close to milking me. The friction felt too good, my raw cock rubbing against his ass. I somehow managed to push myself forward a little to suck the head of his cock while he slowed down a little.

"F.fuck, I'm so close"

Max pants.

"Me too, but after this, we're not done. We'll both be drained by the end of the night"

I smirk, seeing Max's face light up, I've never tried going all night, constant sucking, fucking, riding, all the good stuff that makes me and Max go wild.

Just as I felt my cock smash against his spot one more time, except it felt rougher this time, my legs started shaking, and the familiar feeling of my pulsing cock twitched in Max. The vibrations forced my hips to buckle and thrust as I felt myself flooding his ass. I could see every smooth, hot, vivid inch of his body as his ass clenched and milked me for everything I had.

"Fuck! Harv!"

Max screams, his cock jumps in my hand, and to my shock, my eyes shut tight while feeling 4 ropes of thick, warm cum lash over my face.

"I know you've got more in you, baby"

Max pants, slowing down and very lightly bouncing on me. I could feel the warmth of my cum smothering around my cock as Max pulls off a little. Max winks and shoves his ass onto my face. Holding open his ass and sticking out my tongue, I lathered all over his warm, gaping hole, sucking his ass dry. I might've pounded his ass but both of us were still hard as a rock.

"Fuck, I'm throbbing"

"Then let me use it. Dominate me, Maxie"

I say confidently as Max rests against the sofa, I get up above him, straddling myself onto his cock and pushing it against the rim of my hole. My head sunk into the crook of Max's neck as I felt a wave of pleasure flow through me while falling deep onto Max's cock. We were both grunting as I rode him, Max thrusting fast and rough, me bouncing on him and nibbling his neck leaving a dark, red v-shaped mark, something Max would be annoyed of. Max was really getting me going again after me fucking him earlier, I just kept biting his neck, marking my territory as his thick, hard cock kept slamming against my prostate. The force and speed must've been too much for Max as I felt his cock fall out my hole.

"Slip it back in, pl..please"

I whimpered, feeling Max push his cock back in, this time picking up the pace and spanking my bare ass. The shed immediately got filled with the echoes of Max's warm hand slapping roughly against my bare ass and my high-pitched whimpering.

"Kiss me, baby"

Like two ravenous predators, I couldn't keep my hands off Max, and he couldn't keep his off me, my hand was softly rubbing the back of his head, my fingers ruffling through his hair and loving the touch of his warm back as he slapped my ass while slamming his cock repeatedly in me, making me whimper and grunt at every movement.

"I love you so fucking much"

"Not as much as I love you, now, let's spice things up a little"

"How do you mean, Maxie?"

Harvey has a confused smirk on his face, I pull him up and tell him to sit on the sofa. I feel him watching me as I close the conservatory doors of the shed, and in return switch off the lights. Somehow, I manage to find my way back to Harvey with barely any light shining through the glass of the doors. Since the shed was made out of wood, it didn't have much light but I thought it'd be hot for both me and Harvey to fuck each other in the dark.

"Where are you, Max?"

I hear Harvey ask me, he doesn't know I'm right in front of him, ready to fuck his mouth again.

"Right here, baby, now open wide"

Straddling myself back onto the sofa and my cock at Harvey's awaiting lips, I hold his head and begin to slide my cock back in it's place. Harvey already took to it, working on my cock, his wet, sloppy tongue lathering all over while his hand massaged my juicy balls. I could feel every warm, wet inch of Harvey's mouth running over my cock but it felt even better knowing I could only see a very faint outline of him in the dark. The noise of his mouth slapping against my cock just made me twitch even more. I could already imagine what Harvey's beautiful face would be like if I could see him, how much he's enjoying it as saliva and pre-cum runs down his chin, his lips moving back and forth off the head of my cock.

"Fuck, ready for another load, baby?"

I grunt, feeling my cock twitch as I hold Harvey's head to the base before releasing him to hear him choke.

"Always, Maxie. Always"

Although Harvey couldn't see my wicked grin on my face, he could hear nothing but my loud, deep groans as I held his head, pumping another two ropes of thick, warm cum down his throat. I could feel my tip blasting it against the back of his throat, his gag reflex coughing up my cum, Harvey's mouth barely handling my powerful, warm cock as it emptied its thick load. After feeling my cock finish up a second time and still being rock hard after taking some viagra earlier, something Harvey didn't know about, I hear his cheeks pop as he pulls off my cock.

"Fuck! This is so hot, Maxie"

"And this is even hotter, Harv"

Feeling so intoxicated with how hot it was to fool around in the dark, I held Harvey's cock once again impaling myself onto it till it sat deep inside me. I fought against the pain, locking lips with Harvey's while he began to thrust his hips up. It got excruciatingly heated again, and Harvey was holding me halfway up his cock, from my ass, pounding me rough and fast with the sound of skin slapping against skin. I could feel myself in the grip of Harvey moving up and down his cock, his juicy balls just slapping ferociously against my ass. In such a crazy feeling and feeling Harvey's thick seven inches sliding in and out of my tight hole, I started to groan into Harvey's cheek, feeling my warm breath seeping out as my tongue licked around his cheek at the same time.

"Harder, fuck, deeper!"

I could feel my cheeks burning from the 'exercise' I was doing, my heart racing from the constant switch between me fucking Harvey and Harvey fucking me. Gasp after gasp as I tried to keep my breathing at bay but Harvey's cock pummelling my hole just felt too good. My ass clenched around his cock as he brought me back down, it was dark but we were looking into each other's eyes before our lips reconnected. Our hands desperately rubbing over each other's heads, the feeling of our warm bodies encased against each other, such an unbelievable feeling.

"I love you, Max"

"I love you, Harvey. P.pl, fill me with all you've got"

I pant, my breath hitching as Harvey moves me halfway back up his cock, picking up the pace.

"Then I want to paint you, baby boy"

"Only if I can too"

My eyes roll back, trying to contain myself was impossible, forcing me to grab a hold of my cock. For the next two minutes, me and Harvey didn't stop, I was jacking my cock, Harvey fucking his raw, thick cock against my hole continuously knowing it's making me scream. Like the warm sensation you have when you eat ice cream, I could feel my climax building up.

"Fuck!"

Harvey let out a roaring growl, shocking me to my core as I felt his entire cock slam against my prostate. All of a sudden, I'm whimpering again with the feeling of rope after rope of warm cum smashing against my prostate and my own cock pulsing and twitching as it lashed cum over Harvey's chest. My legs were shaking with excitement, my arms with goosebumps as I felt myself lose balance with how rough and sweet Harvey fucked me.

"One final load, baby?"

"We can always try, that's why I love you, Harv"

My breaths felt so heavy, me and Harvey really took the energy out of each other in a good hour and we were about to finish on a high. Barely able to move, I pull off Harvey's cock and as he lays down, I get on top of him back in a cute, hot, 69 position.

My entire body trembling, but my will to keep going, finish with Harvey. We were both whimpering but Harvey was the one the most to keep going, eating my ass out and sucking his own cum out of me before both of us were sucking each other out, greedily wanting more of each other's juicy loads. We couldn't get enough of it, my cock and ass felt so sore but taken aback from how powerful Harvey was this evening, I could feel one small, final load building up.

"F.f.uck, Harvey, ohh..shiit"

I hear Harvey crumble, and to my surprise, I suck Harvey's tip dry as he oozes out three, small, juicy drops of cum, coating my tongue. Harvey sucks me dry, I hear us both gulp a little as we swallow each other's cum, knowing it's the last. The aftermath of this evening is worth it to collapse on the floor with Harvey but of course, Harvey's still a complete, sweet guy. I nearly collapse in shock as Harvey picks me up, and carries me outside to the garden sofa, setting me down.

Harvey collapses next to me, my head droops onto his shoulder, and we're both puffing, shaking in each other's arms as we try to process how long we just made it. And finally, in our own red hot, sweaty, cummy mess, our cocks fell limp. My hair felt all wet and swatted over my forehead but all I wanted to do now was recover with Harvey for at least a week. Harvey brings himself closer to me, his breath huffing as he says

"We're not gonna be able to walk for a week, fuck, when did we get like this?"

"It's all you, Harv. Can we just, please, sleep for the next week?"

I chuckle, my eyes flickering and feeling heavy as Harvey responds

"You read my mind, Max"

I fell asleep next to Harvey's warm, sweaty body but the cold evening air kept us cool as soon as Harvey pulled a blanket up from the side of the sofa covering us both so we'd be fine till the morning...and even though I said a week, I know me and Harvey will end up being back to abusing each other's tight hole's and draining our cocks. We're just that horny...

*Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...