Tired | Shinsoxreader

Av immasimpfor2dppl

"If you want to be in the hero course so bad you could just have my spot, I don't want it." Y/n doesn't want... Mer

1. General Studies
2. Hero Course
3. Security Threat
4. Rescue Training?
5. Project
6. A Cat?!
7. Boba
8. Sports Festival Obstacle Race
9. Cavalry Battle
10. Tournament
11. When we were little
12. Aftermath
13. Hero Agency Internships
14. Rain
15. Stuck
16. I'll pretend for you
17. Mac N Cheese
18. Mac n cheese Part 2
19. Cat Nap
20. Pool
21. Moms
22. The Beast's Forest
23. Test Of Courage?
24. Marbles
25. Burning
26. Rescue
27. Moving in
28. Confused
29. Kiss
30. Adressing It
31. Nuggets
32. First Friend
33. More Fluff
34. Hero Suit
35. Confession
36. Daddy Issues
37. Short Stories
38. Heroes
39. Catching Up
40. Stitches
41. I love you
42. Old Daughter
43. Season 5
44. Villain
45. Joint Training
46. Halloween Scenario
47. Third Match
48. Lover's Quarrel
49. Escalate
50. Swings
51. Make Up
52. More Short Stories
53. Copy
54. My Girls
55. Halloween Scenario Part Two🍋
56. Scarf
57. Missing
58. Blood
59. Rescue?
61. Two Months
62. Nomu
63. Waking Up
64. Hospital
65. Accident
66. I love you Part Two
67. Surgery
68. Wet Dream Oneshot 🍋
69. Fixed
70. Goodbye?
71. Timeskip
72. Random Stuff
73. Back To The Future
74. Baby Stories
75. Hero Work
A/N
76. Sir🍋
78. Baby Troubles
80. A New Quirk And A New Pet
THEY SHOWED HIS WHOLE HERO SUIT
81. Read, My Children🍋
A/N
82. Shinso's Hero Suit
lol i made a todoroki story
83. Wedding

60. Party Scenario

4.3K 139 81
Av immasimpfor2dppl

I literally miss them being together sm that i'm writing this one shot. If you don't like underage drinking then uh oh skip this. In this one you will all be 3rd years and it doesn't follow the storyline of this book. But we are still dating Shinso💜.

-

"I can't believe she actually did it." You said as you all stared wide eyed at the assortment of alcohol on the table of the common room.

Yaoyorozu was blushing wildly while standing in front of all the bottles. "I told you I'd hold up my end of the bet!"

You guys had played a game and made it so that loser would have to go get alcohol from a nearby liquor store. Yaoyorozu lost, which was lucky since she probably looks the oldest. But you didn't expect her to actually do it.

"They didn't ID you?" Uraraka asked.

Yaoyorozu shook her head. "I thought they were going to... So I just pushed my boobs together a bit..." She said the last part quietly.

The entire class was gathered on the couches, except for Iida. He was fast asleep, no way would he be on board with all this.

You looked up at Shinso who was sitting next to you and smiled at him.

"You have to have a limit" He said quickly as he poked your nose.

"Why?" You asked your smile changed to a look of confusion. "I didn't do anything!"

"I can tell from that smile, you're going to try to get wasted." He said.

You rolled your eyes. "No I'm not."

You grabbed a bottle of Malibu and hummed as you read the bottle. "Can't be that bad." Yeah, you had never drank before.

You started to twist off the cap.

Ashido had ran into the kitchen and returned with a bunch of cups that she placed on the table.

"We didn't have shot glasses, obviously." She said.

You started pouring the malibu into the cups like you were filling it with any other liquid.

"Too much!" Sero exclaimed. "Way too much!"

"What?" You asked. "It's just a cup?!"

"That's too much!" He said again.

You picked up one of the cups you had filled and sniffed it. "Oohh, coconut!"

"You're crazy" Shinso said as you began to take a sip.

You puckered your lips and closed your eyes at the stinging taste of the alcohol.

"Yeah. Told you." He said.

You forced a smile. "Mmm, it's so good."

You took another big gulp and barely reacted. "Delicious"

"Okay!" Ashido announced. "Y/n tested it! She says it's good! Everyone take a cup!"

Shinso picked up a cup that wasn't filled all the way.

"Scared?" You asked with a smirk.

He shook his head. "Someone has to keep an eye on you. And if I drink as much as you already have-" He tapped your almost empty cup. "Then we will both black out."

You shrugged and gulped down the rest of your drink.

"It's actually not that bad." You said. "At first it stung but now it's fine."

Shinso took a small sip from his cup. "Let's see what you say in a few minutes from now."

-

"Y/n!" Ashido shouted as she held out a cup. "Take this with us!"

She was standing in a circle with the rest of the girls, all of them we blushing from the alcohol and giggling.

You ran over and took the cup, holding it up while they held up theirs.

"1, 2, 3!" Ashido counted down.

On three you all tilted your heads back and took the shot.

You swallowed it and felt the stinging in the back of your throat. "What was that?"

"Tequila!" Uraraka said as she held the bottle up towards your face.

You tilted your head back and she started pouring it straight into your mouth while everyone cheered.

Shinso ran over a put the bottle right side up so it wasn't pouring anymore.

You wiped your chin off.

"Okay!" Shinso said as he grabbed you. "That's it! That's the limit!"

You looked up at him and pouted. "But Toshiii! I'm h-having so much fun!"

He wrapped an arm around your waist to hold onto you. "I know you are. Let's just go for a small walk, okay? Just for some air."

Your face lit up. "Are you going on the walk with me?"

He nodded his head.

"Okay, just because you're cute" You said as you wrapped your arms around his torso and kept walking towards the front door.

Before you got outside Shinso grabbed a water bottle from the case of water that was on the table.

"Have some of this" He said as he opened it and handed it to you.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Water." He said. "It's water, Y/n."

-

After your short walk you ran back inside and over to the girls who were about to do another shot.

"Me too!" You exclaimed as Jiro handed you a shot.

You quickly took the shot and put the cup down on the table before walking around randomly.

You leaned against the wall and laughed to yourself as you slid down it until you were sitting on the floor.

Shinso crouched down in front of you and smiled. "You're wasted."

You nodded your head and hiccuped as you covered your mouth with your hand.

He raised his eyebrows. "Are you gonna throw up?"

You nodded your head again.

"Okay, let's go to the bathroom" He held his hands out for you and helped you stand up and walk to the bathroom.

"Sit down" He said while he closed the door.

You sat on the floor in front of the toilet. "I don't like throwing up..." You mumbled.

Shinso gathered your hair into one of his hands and held it away from your face. "Then you shouldn't have drank so much"

-

"What did you guys do?"

Aizawa walked through the front door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I cannot believe you were all in on this- maybe Ashido and Kaminari- but everyone?" He asked as he looked around at everyone.

"Where's Y/n?" He asked.

Just then you walked out of the bathroom while leaning against Shinso for support.

"That was gross..." You mumbled.

"Y/n" Your dad said angrily.

But you were too drunk to care.

"Hiiii daddd, how are you?" You asked.

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose. "How much did you drink? You smell like vomit and alcohol."

"Oh, I had some and then some more." You muttered.

Aizawa looked at Shinso. "How much did she have?"

Shinso shook his head. "Too much. I was about to make her go to bed."

Aizawa narrowed his eyes at Shinso. "You drank too?"

Shinso smiled sheepishly. "A little."

"Oh my god" Aizawa said. "I can't believe this."

You giggled. "Dad!" You grabbed his arm and cupped a hand around your mouth. "You can't tell Hitoshi- because he said I was done- but then I had two more shots when he wasn't looking"

"What?!" Shinso asked.

You laughed again. "And you can't tell him, but I think he looks really cute right now."

"Y/n" Your dad said with a sigh. "Go to bed."

"Can Hitoshi come with me?" You asked as you reached for Shinso. "I love Hitoshi. I wanna fu-"

Shinso quickly covered your mouth with his hand and started bringing you towards the stairs. "I'll just make sure she doesn't fall"

When you were far enough up the stairs Shinso took his hand off your mouth.

"Why'd you do that Hitoshi? I was gonna say 'I wanna fuck'." You whined.

"Because I didn't want you to say that in front of your father and I know you don't want to say that in front of your father." He explained.

You looked down as you made it into your room and Shinso closed the door behind you.

"Take off your clothes, you gotta change into pajamas." He said as he dug through your drawers for said pajamas.

He pulled out a pair of pajama pants for you and a tank top and threw them onto your bed. When he turned around he saw you with your shirt stuck over your head.

"Jesus" He muttered as he pulled your shirt off your head and then bent down to help you out of your pants while you held onto his head so you wouldn't fall.

"Can we still fuck?" You asked.

Shinso shook his head. "No, you're way too drunk, and I'm a bit drunk myself."

You looked down at the floor and frowned. "Oh" You said sadly. "Am I not pretty enough?"

Shinso stood up straight and cupped your cheeks with his hands. "You're beautiful. We just can't be drunk when we do it."

You smiled. "Okay" You puckered your lips for a kiss.

Shinso covered your lips with his palm. "You just threw up. Once you brush your teeth I'll kiss you."

He grabbed your pajama pants from your bed and held them open for you. You held onto his shoulders to steady yourself as you stepped into them.

Once your pants were on he pulled the tank top over your head and fixed it around your torso.

"There. Now I'll get changed and then we'll brush our teeth." He said as he looked through your drawers for something of his.

By the time he finished and turned to you again you were laying down on the bed with your eyes closed.

"No, no" He said as he pulled you back up. "You have to brush your teeth."

You groaned. "I'm tired"

"Once you brush your teeth we can go to sleep" He said as he walked you out of your room and to the bathroom.

He helped you brush your teeth and then helped you go to the bathroom and wash your hands before bringing you back into your room.

You instantly collapsed onto your bed and huffed. "So no fucking?"

Shinso turned the light off and crawled into bed next to you. "No fucking while we're drunk"

You sighed and rolled over to face the wall.

"But we can cuddle if you want" He added.

You smiled and rolled back over, wrapped your arms and legs around him. "You also said I could have a kiss after I brush my teeth"

You puckered up again and Shinso chuckled at you.

"Okay" He said before giving you your kiss. He brushed through your hair with his fingers. "Now go to sleep, you need it"

You buried your face into his necks n's closed your eyes with a smile on your face.

-Bonus:

"This sucks!" You wailed right after throwing up into the toilet again.

Shinso was holding your hair back, making sure it wasn't getting drenched in vomit. "This is what happens when you drink that much, now you know"

"But I'm not even drunk anymore" You whined. "And why is no one else throwing up?!"

"Because you drank the most." He said. "And I guess everyone else can hold it down better."

"I regret everything"

"I know you do"

-A/N

guys i missed them together so much

this isn't proof read

okie goodbye

ilybiagnslyb

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

211K 7.2K 51
Y/N L/N and Hitoshi Shinso have known each other since before they could walk. They were supposed to be friends, seeing as their mothers were the bes...
635 51 29
Y/n bullied for her villainous quirk and hard to reach dreams was recruited by AFO and Shigaraki at the start of middle school. She was in the same m...
61.9K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
19.1K 334 27
Hitoshi Shinsou and Y/N L/N have been best friends since middle school and have one thing in common, their quirks. Everyone is terrified of their qui...