𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝗕𝗼𝘆 - 𝗝...

By isabellapotterr

【Alphabet Boy】 Bailee Luis and Johnny Lawrence have been friends for years and have always gotten along but... More

𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐲
¹: 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙮
²: 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙
³: 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
⁴: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝
⁶: 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜
Why i haven't updated
Making changes

⁵: 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

141 1 0
By isabellapotterr

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Alphabet Boy † act I...
spiraling down

╰┈➤ CHAPTER FIVE
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ─── 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

♡ 🥋🍻 ✰
͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐀𝐁𝐂'𝐬

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT
this chapter is a little filler but also more mature than other chapters. There will be actions and talk of SA...if you are not comfortable with reading please skip over this chapter or if you still wanna read I will tell you when the TW starts and ends.

With how much Mr. Miyagi was training Daniel for the tournament, Bailee and Daniel could only ever really talk at school.

So, here the two were in the middle of the courtyard talking before class.

"How's training going?" Bailee asked the tan boy and he scoffed

"I've been doing so many house chores. Mr. Miyagi's been making me paint his fences, wax the floors, and clean his cars. It's awful, Bailee. I'm not even learning any karate." Daniel said in frustration

"Maybe that's all apart of the learning. Who knows maybe doing all those chores is actually teaching you how to fight or something." She chuckled

"Doubt it."

"Hey." The brunette said as she put her hands on the boys shoulders "Don't doubt it. You're definitely learning something even if it don't seem like it." She said and Daniel smiled at her

From across the courtyard Johnny and a couple cobras (including Bobby and Tommy of course) were watching the interaction. Johnny flared up with jealously seeing the way Bailee talked to Daniel. The blond stepped forward but Bobby stopped him.

"Let her live." Bobby said to Johnny as Jimmy put an arm around his shoulder and put some pressure on his neck to calm him down.

"I'm trying but I hate seeing her talk to him. God, it's like he's stealing everything from me." Johnny said while glaring daggers at Daniel

"Johnny, she has to have friends that aren't just us. What? Did you expect her to only hang out with us even after she quit Cobra Kai?"

Johnny looked at Bobby and then back to Bailee and Daniel to see the pair laughing. "No." He muttered answering the question.

"Good. You can talk to her later, let's go." Bobby said and they dragged Johnny along and off to class before the bell rang.

"Alright. I should get to class." Bailee chuckled as she heard the first bell go off "Don't wanna be late." She smiled "I'll see you later, Danny." She said to the boy and turned around

"Yeah. I'll see you later!" Daniel called out and turned himself around to get to his next class.

When Bailee got to class she quickly took her seat in the back. She got out her notebooks and a pen.

As soon as the bell rang her calculus teacher began the lesson.

About five minutes into class Bobby walked in. All eyes went to the light haired boy as he closed the door and nodded at the teacher apologizing for being late. Everyone quickly put their eyes back to the front as Bobby went to take a seat next to Bailee.

"Wow, Bobby Brown being late who would've thought?" Bailee teased in a whisper as she looked over to the boy sitting beside her.

"It's all Johnny's fault." He whispered back and she lowly chuckled as she looked back to the board

"Of course it is." She said then looked back to the dirty blond "Hey, I'm thinking of throwing a party night. I mean it would be a perfect thing to start the weekend. What do you think?"

"Aren't your parents back home?" He asked and Bailee scoffed

"No. They said they have to go to New Orleans now for four more months."

"Oh, dang that sucks, sorry Bailee."

"It's all good. I've lived by myself for like four- five years already due to their work, another five months won't hurt."

"Ms. Luis, Mr. Brown, is there something you two would like the share with the class with all the whispering going on back there?" The teacher asked grabbing their attention.

"Uh, no. Sorry Mrs. Marr." Bailee said as she and Bobby held back smiles

"Good. Now on with the lesson. Remember the product rule—it is a formula used to find the—" Mrs. Marr's voice drowned out as Bailee began to think of ideas for her party.

When Bailee Luis threw a party—which wasn't often—she threw the best party. The girl would go all out—a night no one would forget—at her last party she had hired a live band and the party stayed alive til four in the morning (it had started at 8pm the day before)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Right after bell for the day to be over Bailee packed up her things and walked out the class with Bobby.

"So, you wanna help me get supplies for the party? We can stop at my house to put our things down and get a drink then head to the store." Bailee said to the taller boy.

"Sure. Tell Johnny or no?" Bobby asked

"Nah. He can figure it out." Bailee said then stopped in the halls "Hey everyone! Party at my house! Starts at 9!" She yelled throughout the halls and a bunch of students cheered and yelled. "Johnny and the others should get the message soon." She smirked

"I think it's crazy how you could not be talking one second then be screaming the next." Bobby said with a smile and Bailee gave him a child like smile as they continued to walk out the campus.

On the way out they ran into Ali, Daniel, and Ali's friend.

"Oh, hey, Danny, Mills, Susan. Party at my house at 9, hope to see you all there. Even you, Mills." Bailee said with a smile and continued to walk with Bobby.

"We'll be there!" Susan called out to the two as the walked away

"Okay, are you sick or something? You were pretty civil with Ali."

Bailee laughed "No, I am not sick. I'm just having a good day." She said with a smile

The two walked their way to the Luis residence and once they got inside they put all their stuff in Bailee's room then grabbed a small glass of water each and headed to the store.

When they made it to the store the two each grabbed a shopping cart and began to walk down the aisles.

"Okay, so this is just for the party. If you want your own snacks I can get them for you but remind me: no buying anything I need, I can do that tomorrow, okay?" Bailee said as they walked down the frozen foods. Bobby nodded and went to get three boxes of bagel bites.

He put the boxes in his cart and they continued walking. As they went walked the two grabbed paper plates, napkins, bowls, and cups. They got a bunch of junk food, chips, dip, candy, punch, sodas, waters, and beers that Bailee would buy with her fake ID.

They ended up getting a whole cart full of supplies and when they checked out it was about $357.

The two left the store and put all the supplies in the back of Bailee's dad car, he had always left the key for her when they left in case she went grocery shopping or something.

Once they got to her house the two saw Johnny and the other boys waiting outside her front door.

"What are you four doing here?" Bailee asked

"Heard you were having a party at 9. Couldn't miss helping set up a Bailee Luis party." Johnny said as he hopped up from the porch steps.

"I guess we could use the extra help." She said as she let them in.

The group of six immediately got to work and started decorating the house for the party. When they finally finished about an hour later all the boys but Johnny went home to get dressed for the party. They didn't wanna wear their day clothes for a night party. Johnny only stayed because he had brought clothes with him.

Johnny and Bailee went to go change, Bailee went to her room as Johnny changed in the bathroom. Bailee changed into a pink ruched dress, something she would never wear, the dress fit her perfectly. Curving in all the right places. Bailee opened her room door and walked to the bathroom to see if Johnny was done. Knocking on the door at the same time Johnny turned the knob.

When he opened the door he saw Bailee in the dress and was absolutely flabbergasted.

"Woah, Bay, you look amazing." Johnny said as he looked at her. The girl in front of him smiled and looked down at the dress on her body then back to Johnny.

"Thanks." She said then finally looked at what Johnny was wearing—it was a bit more casual than her outfit but still nice—he was wearing a white collared dress shirt with baggy jeans and his red Cobra Kai jacket. "You look really good, Johnny." She said and the boy smiled down at her

"Thanks. Hey—look I just want to apologize for being such an asshole." He started but Bailee cut him off

"Don't. It's okay." She said as she plugged in her hair straightener and started to put on eyeliner and eyeshadow.

Johnny just nodded and watched as she curled her hair after doing her makeup. Her flat iron made the perfect curls with the technique she used. Once Bailee was done the two went downstairs and noticed that the other boys had made it back.

Bailee had left the door unlocked for the four so that way they could just walk in when they got back.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Soon enough the party started and was in full swing. Hundreds of kids from school had showed up and were having the time of their lives. Music blasted through the speakers as teenagers danced and drank.

Bailee was dancing with a random guy, she had had one too many drinks, she and the boy were awfully close and if you had took one glance at them you could tell the boy would take advantage of the drunk girl.

And soon enough he did. The boy grabbed one of Bailee's wrist and led her inside and upstairs to her bedroom. He walked inside with the girl and tried to close the door but Bailee stopped him.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a slur. Yes, the girl was drunk but not drunk enough to do anything with a complete stranger.

"We're gonna have a little fun tonight." The boy said and tried to close the door once again.

"No, we're not. We're gonna have fun out at the party with people surrounding us." Bailee said, beginning to frustrate the boy.

!TW! SA!!!!

The boy began to get angry and pushed Bailee back to her bed as she slammed the door shut, not remembering to lock it.

He made his way to the bed as Bailee tried to get away from him but her drunk state wouldn't let her get far.

"God, you look so hot in that dress." He whispered in her ear as he began to put his hands on her waist

"Stop." Bailee said as she tried to push him away. If she was sober she probably would've used what Kreese had once taught her but she wasn't fully thinking straight.

The boy didn't stop, instead he kept going. Trying to take off her dress as Bailee squirmed at his touch. The girl went to scream but nothing would come out, she was frozen in fear.

It was her party. Her own party. She should've been having fun but now that's not what the night was about.

Downstairs three people walked into the party. Daniel, Ali, and Susan. The three had walked in and all they saw was dancing teenagers who had either a beer or a cup of punch in their hands.

They made their way through the party and Ali bumped into Bobby and Johnny.

"Oh, sorry." She said as she grabbed a cup of punch.

"Ah, you guys made it. Bailee will be glad you're here." Bobby said as he patted Daniel's shoulder making the tan boy look at Bobby. Susan had departed away from the group to go check out the party.

"Where is Bailee?" Ali asked as she sipped her drink

"She was outside dancing a little while ago." Johnny said, now wondering where the girl was, he stopped some girl who had just come in from outside "Have you seen Bailee?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I saw her and some guy come inside and upstairs or something. I don't know, but she was pretty out of it." The girl said and walked off.

The group all looked at each other and rushed upstairs. Johnny and Bobby ran straight to Bailee's room and barged in to see Bailee on the bed struggling to get out of the grip of the guy who was sitting on top of her. The boy had a hand over her mouth to muffle the screams that were finally able to come out.

"Hey!" Johnny said as he ran and tackled the guy off the bed and began to beat him.

!!END OF TRIGGER WARNING!! Will still be talk of TW!!

Ali, Bobby, and Daniel all ran to drink girl who was crying. Bobby quickly wrapped his arms around the girl and handed her off to Daniel as he went stop Johnny from beating to boy to death.

"Johnny, that's enough man! You're gonna kill him!" Bobby yelled as he tried to pry his friend off the beaten boy.

"Good! He deserves what he gets." Johnny said as Daniel went to help Bobby pull him off. Once the two got him off the boy laid there, bloody in the face, eyes already swelling shut and with labored breathing.

Ali closely held Bailee to her as the girl sobbed into her shoulder. Ali Mills would have never thought she would be comforting Bailee Luis but she also would've never thought something like this would have ever happened to Bailee Luis.

Johnny calmed down and turned to see Bailee crying as she hugged Ali. The boys facial expressions softened and he walked to the girls on the edge of the bed.

"Hand her over." Johnny softly muttered and Ali looked to her ex boyfriend, she stared at him for a second and hesitated but then handed him the sobbing girl and stood up next to Daniel and Bobby.

"I can't believe this happened to her." Ali whispered to the two boys and they looked at her.

"Me neither." They both whispered as Daniel put an arm around Ali.

"He wouldn't stop, Johnny." Bailee sobbed into the boys chest as he she held her closer and began to stroke her hair as he laid his head on top of hers.

"It's okay. It's okay. He got what he deserves. You're okay now, Bay." Johnny muttered to her as he began to rub circles on the girls arm, trying to calm her down.

"Hey." Bobby said as he kneeled down before the girl "We'll make sure he gets in big trouble for this." He said and the girl sniffled and nodded.

She let out another sob as Susan walked in the room and saw the girl.

"What happened?" She asked at the door and they all looked to her.

"Nothing." Ali said "Let's give them some space." She told her friend as she went to walk out with Susan, she grabbed her bicep and went to walk downstairs. Her friend didn't need to know what happened. And no matter how close of a friend she was to Ali, she barely knew Bailee and Ali wasn't about to tell her the worst thing that had probably ever happened to the poor girl.

"Go with them, Danny." Bailee said with another sniffle.

Daniel looked at her then to Bobby then Johnny. Johnny didn't give him a look full of hatred—for the first time since they met—he gave him a sincere look and nodded.

"You should end the party." Daniel said and left the room.

Bobby and Johnny looked at each other and had a silent agreement together.

Bobby walked out and went to tell everyone the party was over. Everyone made "awww" sounds as they al began to walk out. Tommy and the other Cobras stayed behind because Bobby had told them to.

"I need you guys to take this asshole to the hospital." He told them as he walked back up to Bailee's room with them following behind. They walked in and saw how Bailee was still sobbing into Johnnys chest. They took their eyes off the girl and to the beaten boy on the floor.

"Holy shit." Tommy said "What happened to him?"

"Don't worry about it. Just take him." Bobby said and with no questions asked the boys nodded and took him to the hospital.

"Hey. Make sure she's alright, okay, Johnny?" Bobby said as he went to walk out. He wanted Bailee to recover the best she could and he knew being with only Johnny would help. Johnny looked to his friend and nodded.

When Johnny heard the front door close he looked to Bailee as she continued to cry.

"You're okay, you're okay." He whispered to her over and over again as he stroked her curled hair.

After about ten minutes of more crying Bailee had finally calmed down.

"How about we get you cleaned up and out of this horrible colored piece of clothing? How does that sound?" Johnny said making Bailee chuckle.

"I thought it looked good." She said as she sniffled once more "but, yeah, I wanna get out of it and burn it please." She said making Johnny frown.

"We'll do that then." He said as he took his arms off her and went to grab her some clothes to sleep in. He went to the girls drawer and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt—that actually belonged to Johnny— and walked back over to her.

"Come on, we'll take off the makeup first then you can change." Johnny said as he went to lead her to the bathroom. The bathroom itself wasn't as a mess as the rest of the house downstairs—where there were red solo cups and a bunch of other trash thrown everywhere.

Johnny sat Bailee down on the closed toilet seat and grabbed a makeup wipe from her counter. He began to carefully take her makeup off. Not wanting to scare her with his hand movements as he slowly touched her face with the wipe.

When he was done he threw the wipe in the trash and left the bathroom to let the girl change. When Johnny closed the door Bailee just stared at it.

She slowly got up and took off her dress. She stood in front of the mirror for a second and stared at herself, she had no more makeup on but her eyes were puffy and bloodshot red, her nose was also a little red from all the sniffling and her hair was a mess from all the squirming. The girls eyes got watery and she tore her vision away from the mirror and changed into the clothes Johnny gave her.

She had left the pink dress on the bathroom floor as she walked out.

Johnny looked at the girl and went to walk back to her room but she stopped him by grabbing his bicep. He turned back to her and looked down at her

"What's wrong?"

"I don't wanna sleep in my room until I get new sheets." She whispered and Johnny looked at her sadly. The girl had broke that night all because of some asshole who tried to take advantage of her.

"Okay, we can go to the guest bedroom." Johnny said and the girl nodded then walked slowly to the room at the other end of the hall.

The blond boy opened the bedroom door and let the girl walk in. He tucked her into the bed and went to leave but he was stopped once again.

"Can you stay with me tonight, Johnny? I should want to be alone but I don't wanna be alone anymore." She said in a quiet voice, her voice was scratchy from all the crying and Johnny could tell.

The boy stood there for a moment, his back facing the girl, two steps away from exiting the room. He turned back around and straight to the bed.

"How much space do you want?" Johnny asked and the girl scooted closer to him.

"None please." She said in a voice, sounding like she was about to cry again.

"Bay, don't cry. It's okay, I'm right here. No one is going to hurt anymore." Johnny said as he wrapped his arms around the girls body and kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you, Johnny." She whispered into his chest as her head lied there. "You're always gonna be my hero...it's why I lo—" her voice drowned out as the girl fell asleep.

"Why you what?" Johnny said wondering why she stopped talking but realized once he looked down and saw the sleeping girl in his arms.

Johnny made a promise to himself that night. He would always be there to protect her. He would always protect the princess Bailee Luis.

"Night, princess." Johnny muttered as sleep began to take over for him too.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Word count: 3548
Published: February 12, 2022
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Isabella's words:
This chapter was darker than others, and is only going to be talked about on the next chapter. But the way Bailee will cope is by trying to forget it all ever happened. Obviously nobody enjoyed the SA parts but if you decided to read this chapter I hope you enjoyed the fluff and protectiveness of Johnny.

TIKTOK: if you wanna see edits of this story and other stories of mine follow my TikTok @izabellapotterr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2K 15
Miguel x reader Y/N larusso I may put a smut Please read :) 1# Miguel Diaz 03/02/21
35.5K 692 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
28.8K 448 21
still young, wasting my youth i'l grow up next summer . . . 𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒓𝒂 𝒌𝒂𝒊 𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎!𝒐𝒄 completed 2022-01-04
41K 696 44
Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updates‼️) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022