Is it love that bind us (...

By urhsshru

The story of two persons ~~~~°°°°~~•••~~°°°~~~ She is tired, She is fed up She is close t... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
👉1️⃣👈
👉2️⃣👈
👉3️⃣👈
👉4️⃣👈
👉5️⃣👈
👉6️⃣👈
👉7️⃣👈
👉8️⃣👈
👉9️⃣👈
👉1️⃣0️⃣👈
👉1️⃣1️⃣👈
👉1️⃣2️⃣👈
👉1️⃣3️⃣👈
👉1️⃣4️⃣👈
👉1️⃣5️⃣👈
👉1️⃣6️⃣👈
👉1️⃣7️⃣👈
👉1️⃣8️⃣👈
👉1️⃣9️⃣👈
👉2️⃣0️⃣👈
👉2️⃣2️⃣👈
👉2️⃣3️⃣👈
👉2️⃣4️⃣👈
👉2️⃣5️⃣👈
👉2️⃣6️⃣👈
👉2️⃣7️⃣👈
👉2️⃣8️⃣👈
👉2️⃣9️⃣👈
👉3️⃣0️⃣👈
👉3️⃣1️⃣👈
👉3️⃣2️⃣👈
👉3️⃣3️⃣👈

👉2️⃣1️⃣👈

373 65 92
By urhsshru

Some Days later...

Someone is walking on toes in the whole house to avoid any noise and giggling at successful attempts entered in the kitchen, other who was sleeping in the room woke up and got ready for the day, tried to open the door but failed as it is bolted from outside...

The first person who is waiting for this moment squealed in joy...
"Mishti darwaaja khol..."

She shook her head and realising that Parul Maasi is not able to see her... "Nahi Parul Maa phele haan karo..."

"Mera aaj jana bahut jaruri hai Mishti..."

"Par aapki tabiyat theek nahi hai..."

"Tu darwaaja khol phele..."

"Phele aap chhuti ke liye haan karo..."

"Nahi manegi..."

"nope.."

"Ok fine... Tu jeeti mein haari..."

"Good Girl..." stepping towards her room she opened the door...
"Ab chup karke leave application bhejo... "

Checking her forehead...
"Parul Maa breakfast ready hai aur lunch bhi bna diya hai... Sujata di ayenge toh unko bol dena ki aapko khana garam karke dein... Apni medicines time par lena aur TV kam dekna..."
Parul Maasi rolled her eyes at Mishti...

"Mishti tu kal se mera dimaag kha gyi hai yeh karna voh karna, yeh nahi karna voh nahi karna... meri maa kiya karti yeh sab aur saalon se mujhe aisi care ki aadat nahi thi... " turning at her with teary eyes...
"Meri aadatein mat bigad..."

"Aapne meri aadatein bigadi meine aapki... Hisab brabar..." Kissing her cheek..

"Bye Parul Maa take care..."

Parul Maasi smiled at her but seeing her empty hands she asked her...
"Mishti tiffin..."

"Parul Maa Neetu di gussa karti hai voh kehte yahaan garam garam khaya kar tiffin mat lekar aaya kar..."

"yeh bhi theek hai...Mishti sun,aaj gadi leja mein sujata se keh kar scooty servicing ke liye de dungi..."

"Ok Parul maa... Bye "

Parking the scooty she entered in but no one was there...
"Dance hall..." guessing that where they all can be she walked out of the NGO, and entered in the newly build dance hall where Geeta di has placed statue of Maa Sarasvati and all ladies do not start their day before Pooja and Mishti too joined them...
Neetu di distributed the Prasad to them and went towards Mishti...
"Mishti mujhe aur Poonam kuchh baat karni hai..."

"Boliye di..."

"Poonam ke saath.." looking for Poonam di and finding her Neetu di called her...

Soon they were sitting away from others...
"Boliye kya baat karni thi aap dono..."

Poonam looked at Neetu...
"Kya baat..."

Neetu di face palmed herself...
"Arrey vahi jo aap kal keh rahe the..."

Realising what Neetu is talking about and remembering their yesterday talks Poonam nodded her head...
"Mishti hum kal der shaam Mandir se vaapis aa rahe the toh raste mein teen chaar bacche street light ke neeche beith kar padh rahe the, humne unse baat ki toh pata laga they belong to poor family aur government school 10 std mein padte hai... Toh mein soch rahi thi ki I should help them... I mean free coaching jo padna chahte hai, alternative days unko bhi After regular classes bula liya karun unki help ho jayegi..."

"That's so thoughtful of you Poonam di par ismein aapko kya baat karni thi Neetu di..."

Poonam di laughed and Neetu di glaring her spoke to Mishti...

"Mein unhe khana khilaya karungi... Healthy food leads to healthy mind... Toh mein bhi help karungi..."

Poonam di and Mishti shared a laugh...
"Neetu di aap toh saari Andheri West ki hi khana khila do..."

"I will happily..."

"But you can't, think practically..." Poonam said...

"Correct... Chalo ab aap saare kaam par jao... Mujhe Geeta di ke paas practice continue karni hai..."

"Mishti tujhe ek hafte se jyada ho gya hai Geeta ke paas dance sikhte toh hume bhi toh dikha kya sikha hai..." Neetu said to her raising her eyebrows, Poonam too supported her and in no time Neetu gathered everyone and cheered for Mishti...

Mishti looked at Geeta di for rescue and she too smiling sweetly to her picked up the phone and asked her...
"Konsa song Mishti..."

"Aap bhi... Not done mujhe abhi kuchh bhi nahi aata..."

"Mishti inko utna bhi nahi aata jitna tujhe aata hai...tu try kar hum bhi thoda has lenge..."

"Didi..." Mishti made faces...

"Achha baba koi nahi hasega..."

Song was played and Mishti did some steps which far away from perfect but still she tried, everyone laughed at her and enjoying dramatic steps which is doing deliberately and laughing at herself, Jyoti di joined her soon kathak was long forgotten and they were dancing in their own tunes mixture of various dance forms, everyone enjoyed their performance very much, hall was echoing with hooting as their moves were quite good... during one step, Jyoti's funky handwear stucked in Mishti's frock, unaware of it they continued and due to force the sharpness of the bracelet successfully tore apart her frock making her skin visible...

Realising the happening Mishti hurriedly covered it by her hands,
"Oops..." She muttered...
Jyoti di immediately held her ears... "I'm sorry Mishti..."
"It's ok didi.. but I need to change and I don't have extra clothes..."
Sunita di came to her rescue...
"Toh yahan kapdon ki kami thoda na hai... Koi bhi saree phen le..."

"No... Saree nahi mujhse handle nahi hoti..."

Next moment the two three ladies who are surrounding her smirked...
"Ab toh saree hi milegi..."

"Aap sab mujhe itna tang kyun karte ho..."

"Mazza aata hai..." leaving the hall they entered in the building and selecting a saree they gave the blouse to the tailors up stairs to alter it according to Mishti's measurements...

And once done Sunita didi pulled her inside a room and helped her in wearing the saree... She walked out and Mishti behind her setting her pallu...

Everyone stop doing their work and gazed at her in amazement, awestruck that anyone could be so cute...

Geeta di cupped her face... "Tu cute kitni hai..." and chuckled seeing her sulking face...

Mishti jerking her hold "didi please..."

"Achha theek hai...chalo sab apna apna kaam karo, Mishti ko koi nahi pareshan karega"

Giggling all ladies dispersed,

Poonam di is sitting reading newspaper aloud...
"Aaj ke samachar - - - - - - -"
And everyone around is listening with utmost concentration as their daily routine...

Neetu di is passing by them and looking at her Poonam di commented...
"Tu bhi sun liya kar kabhi..."

"Yeh news mere kis kaam ki..."

"Teri hi kaam hai, yeh jo aap chhat par papad sukhane ja rahi ho sun lo... Heavy rains today with thunderstorm "

"Par abhi toh Mausam saaf hai..."

"Mausam badalte hue kab der lagti hai..."

"Aaj hi baarish aani thi, mein andaar aachar ka bhi saara samaan ready rakha tha... Usko bhi dhoop nahi lagani..."

Neetu di again walked in kitchen with a sad face...

Day end sooner and Darkness is engulfing the sky slowly slowly...
Geeta di suggested Mishti to leave for home as there is weather forecast for heavy rains...

"Didi Mausam saaf hai abhi and I will be leaving on my regular time..."

"Mishti Mausam ka kya pata..."

"Ok didi... I will be leaving soon..."

Mishti is packing her things and in minutes the weather took the opposite turn, heavy winds were blowing, the sky turned darker due to clouds and lighting is make it worse...

Mishti bidding bye to them left in her car...

Parul Maasi is watching news on TV and is shocked to hear orange alert in the city due to bad weather, she looked at the clock, there will still some time left for Mishti to return but Parul Maasi is feeling little off due to the news...

In NGO, ladies are running here and there to close the windows as weather turned worse...
"Mishti ko nikale aadha ghanta ho gaya... Ab tak pahunch gyi hogi voh..."
"Neetu fir bhi ek baar call kar lein..."

Geeta di tried calling her but it's out of network coverage,
She tried Parul's number and the latter picked up the call...
"Hello Parul ji... Mishti ghar pahunch gayi hai na? "

"Geeta Mishti ghar par nahi aayi... Voh NGO se nikal gyi hai kya..."

"Ji Parul ji... Aadha ghante se jyada ho gya uska phone bhi nahi lag raha... Mujhe toh bahut darr lag raha hai yahan orange alert lag gya hai aur uska kuchh pata nahi..."

"Don't worry Geeta aap sab bahar mat nikalna I will keep you updated..."

"Ok Parul ji... Mishti ka jeise hi kuchh pata chale pls inform varna hume neend nahi aayegi..."

"I will Geeta..."

In NGO every one is praying for her safety as weather is deteriorating and her location is still not known...
Parul has tried her phone many times but it didn't connected, now she is loosing her patience... first of all her health is not letting her to do anything and secondly Mishti's phone is not reachable...

At last Parul called in Rajvansh Sadan, there also they are trying to contact Abir who is still in office...

"Benba..." Parul cried...

"Parul aap ro rahi hai... Kya hua..."

"Benba Mishti is missing... Itne kharab Mausam mein pata nahi Kahan hai voh, mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai... Uska phone bhi nahi lag raha hai..."

"Kya Mishti mil nahi rahi... Hey maa Ambe..."

Everyone listening to Meenakshi's voice looked in her direction with fear and concern in their eyes and Kunal did the best thing, he texted Abir immediately...

Bhai Mishti is missing,
Contact Parul Maasi for more details
Take care of yourself and my shayad would be bhabhi... If any help required then 📞📞

"Parul aap tension mat lijiye mein abhi Kunal ko bhejti hoon..." Consoling her Meenakshi hung up the call

"Fui meine bhai ko msg kar diya..."

"Kunal keep tracking him agar koi help chahiye ho toh..."

"Yes Fui I will..."

Reading the msg tensed lines formed on Abir's forehead, he called Parul Maasi enquiring everything left in his car towards the NGO road where Mishti travels regularly...
"Angry Chorni be safe I am coming for you..."

Rain is pouring heavily making everything blur, a car is parked on the side of road, and wipers on the windscreen is working continuously to clear the falling rain, inside one girl is busy playing Ludo on her mobile...

"Toh aur kya karun, Miss Gadi ne chalne se mana kar diya, network aa nahi raha kisi ko call nahi kar sakte, network nahi toh net chal nahi raha ki mein you tube par video dekh kar gadi theek karun toh ab computer brain ke saath Ludo hi khelungi... aur koi option hai mere paas... bade aaye one girl is busy playing  Ludo on her mobile..."

(Ok sorry gussa mat karo)

"It's ok you can continue..."

(Baap re Angry Chorni is in Angry avtaar)

Mishti pouted crossing her arms she glared at mobile screen... "Fir jeet gya... Ab mein bore ho gyi..."

Looking out of the window....
"Scooty ki servicing karne ko de di... iss car ko servicing ki jarurat hai..." tapping her chin...
"Ab kya karein...
Mishti you should try once kya pata start ho jaye..."

Deciding to give it a try she took out tool kit from glove compartment and moved outside...
Rain droplets landed on her body and smiled appear on her face, Mishti looked above in the sky and more droplets fell on her face, she immediately shut her eyes as reflex and giggled feeling ticklish of the rain drops, keeping the tool kit on the roof of the car she spread her arms and welcomed the rain on her skin...
Feeling intense rainfall Mishti jumped in excitement, clapping her hands she twirled, giggled, laughed and enjoyed very much...

(iss chhote bacche ke liye ghar saare pareshan hai koi bta do isse...)

After her play Mishti opened the car bonnet, inspecting a little, she frowned and closed it...
"Kuchh samajh nahi aaya..."

Picking up the tool kit she threw it inside...

Standing outside she kept looking at Rain and shivered as wind blew...

Rubbing her arms a wide grin appeared on her face and opening the door bending in she picked up her phone and played
Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si (From Downloads)

Abir is driving and looking at surroundings to get any sign of her... Driving ahead he stopped, a tree is fallen on the road blocking the way...

Fear rushed in his veins thinking about any negative incident, covering his phone in plastic cover and keeping it in his pocket he left the car and crossing the tree ran ahead to look for her...

Running few metres he can hear some musical notes in soft male voice and Abir decide to follow it... Walking ahead in same direction he face palmed himself seeing her dancing in rain on ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si...

Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si

Pointing at herself

Soti raaton mein jaagi si

Joining her hands she put them under cheeks closing her eyes and then opening it wide...

Mili ek ajnabi se

Showing her one forefinger indicating one

Koyi aage na peechhe

Looking ahead and then behind shook her head

Tum hi kaho yeh koyi baat hai

Her lips curved downwards...

Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si
Soti raaton mein jaagi si
Mili ek ajnabi se
Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho yeh koyi baat hai

Abir sighed in relief seeing her safe and is amused looking at her, everyone is tensed for her and here this peacock is dancing in the rain...
"Sabko chinta mein daal kar yahan nirtye ho raha hai..." He recorded her few moves in his phone...

Abir is memmerized seeing her dancing gracefully with beautiful expressions and saree is complementing her beautifully... Her skin is radiating in the rainwater and Abir is enjoying her dance...

Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho yeh koyi baat hai
Dil hi dil mein jali jaati hai
Bigdi bigdi chali aati hai
Dil hi dil mein jali jaati hai
Bigdi bigdi chali aati hai
Jhunjhlaati huyi, balkhaati huyi
Sawan ki sooni raat mein
Mili ek ajnabi se
Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho yeh koyi baat hai

But now it's a time for surprise...
Abir putting the phone back walk towards her...
and called her... "Oye bheegi bhaagi ladki..."

Mishti looked at the voice and wide smile appeared on her face...
She jumped again once... "Abir kitna mazza aa raha hai na..."

Abir shook his head and joined her...

Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si
Soti raaton mein jaagi si

They walked towards each other in slow motion matching the beat...

Mili ek ajnabi se

Holding their hands

Koyi aage na peechhe

Looking ahead and behind

Tum hi kaho yeh koyi baat hai

Their lips curved downwards and gestured their hands downwards...

Dagmag dagmag lehki lehki
Bhooli bhatki behki behki
Dagmag dagmag lehki lehki
Bhooli bhatki behki behki

Mishti walked ahead swaying her body and Abir followed her singing the lyrics...

Machli machli ghar se nikli

Gesturing towards her...

Pagli si kaali raat mein

Stopping in his tracks, Mishti still walking... Abir gestured towards the darker denser cloud which are covering the sky...

Mishti looked back and they both walked towards each other slowly...

Mili ek ajnabi se
Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho yeh koyi baat hai

Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si
Soti raaton mein jaagi si
Mili ek ajnabi se
Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho yeh koyi baat hai

Tann bheega hai (Abir hits her shoulder playfully)

sar geela hai (ruffled her hairs)

Uska koyi pench bhi dheela hai
(Keeping his forefinger on her temple he rotated it earning a slap on his arm from her)

Tann bheega hai, sar geela hai
Uska koyi pench bhi dheela hai

Tanti jhukti, chalti rukti (Mishti walked ahead leaving him..)

Nikli andheri raat mein (Abir back was facing her retreating figure )

And both turned simantaneously and walked closer

Mili ek ajnabi se
Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho yeh koyi baat hai

Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si
Soti raaton mein jaagi si
Mili ek ajnabi se
Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho yeh koyi baat hai

*Sneeze*
"One"

*Sneeze*
"Two"

*Sneeze*
"Three... Ab bahut dance ho gya chalo ghar..."

*Sneeze* " Thank you aane ke liye"

"Ab chalein..."

"Par yeh gadi..."

"Mishti kal subah theek karwa kar ghar par drop kar dunga..."

Mishti handover the key to him, taking her phone and keep it with his he locked the car and Both start walking towards Abir's car under the rain shower...

Abir is stealing glances of her and admiring her with a shy smile on his face, remembering the dance they did is the coolest and silliest thing he ever done, her moves were memmerizing and she is looking very pretty in saree seeing her rubbing her arms...

"Car mein hi bethana chahiye tha na... Baarish mein bheegna jaruri tha... "

"Tum bada yahan umbrella lekar aaye ho... tumhari gadi tak toh bheegna hi padta na..."

He kept mum because she correct...

Continouing the walk in silence, Abir who is busy staring at her missed the sight of stone ahead and stumbled stepping upon it...

He is going to loose his balance but wrapped his one arm around her shoulder, Mishti alerting herself copied his actions and make her step more firm on the ground so she doesn't slip with him...
Abir's other hand holded her arm tightly and Mishti held his bicep...
Abir's one step is little backward from the other to stabilize his weight...
Once he is saved, his eyes locked with hers and time stopped for him, the wet locks on her face, her fast breathing and undoubtedly her strength made his heart flutter, his mouth opened and he uttered...

"My Hero..."

Mishti who is having tough time handling his entire weight seeing him lost got angry and leaving him she freed her hands but he is busy looking into her eyes...
Realising her hands are not supporting him, he sat down on the road with a thud... 

"Mishti chhoda kyun..."

"Mujhe laga tumhe girna tha, tabhi toh sidhe nahi hue aur latke hue the... So I fulfilled your wish..."
Mishti giggled then smirked...

"You Angry Chorni abhi batata hoon tumhe..."

Mishti seeing him getting up squealed and ran ahead and Abir followed her...

"Mishti ruk jao tum gir jaogi..."

"I will not..."

A police Jeep is coming from opposite direction on Patrolling seeing a girl running in rain and followed by a boy they stopped the jeep near her...

"Any problem ma'am... Aapko yeh ladka pareshan toh nahi kar raha..."

Abir too reached near them and shook his head...

Mishti smirked... "No sir, par ladki ladke ko jarur pareshan kar rahi hai... Kyun Ladke..." She nudged Abir's elbow who widen his eyes in response seeing her audacity infront of police...

Police seeing the scene advised them to return home soon as there is risk staying out in these conditions...

Nodding their head they walked towards the car...
Crossing the tree, Abir unlock his car and slipping inside he handed the hand towel to her and used his handkerchief for himself for drying themselves...

Driving towards the Mishti's apartment...
"Parul Maa tension mein hongi hai na..."

"Haan... Par unko kya pata jis chidiya ki voh tension le rahi thi voh toh Mor nikli..."

"Tum unko kuchh batana mat..."

"Bilkul bhi nahi Mishti, kuchh nahi bataunga balki dikhaunga ki unki laado Geeta di se kitni achhi tarah dance seekh rahi hai..."

"You won't..."

"I will..."

"Toh tumne bhi toh dance kiya tha..."

"Tumhare paas koi proof hai...?" Abir raised his eyebrows questiongly...

"Nahi... Toh tumhare paas konsa proof hai..."

"Mera phone uthayo..."

Mishti picked up his phone and looked at him in confusion...

"Family..."

"What..."

"Password..."

Mishti typed the same and phone got unlocked...

"Gallery mein ja kar first video dekho..."
Obeying his words Mishti is shocked to see her video...

Mishti looking at him tried to delete the video but before she could Abir snatched the phone from her...

"No Need to delete it... Itna achha toh dance hai let your Parul Maa see this..."

"Voh mere kaan khinche gi..." She said rubbing her ears...

Abir laughed at her and continued driving placing the phone in empty space near the gear...
Mishti kept looking at the phone...

Thinking something she start talking about today's talks she had with Neetu di and Poonam di...
Abir listening to her talks participated in with full concentration and got busy giving her suggestions...
Mishti smirked and nodding her head acted as if she is understanding everything that he was saying and asked him...

"Abir actually Sunita di ko kuchh raw material chahiye the, she said me to bring it toh kya..."

"Toh kya Mishti..."

"I need help aur mujhe uss bazaar ke baare mein jyada nahi pata hai toh kya jugnu bhaiya aa sakte hai kal duphar mere saath..."

"Yes Mishti... ismein itna gol gol baatein karni ki kya jarurat thi..."

"unka Phone number milega..."

"Mishti itna formal kyun ho rahi ho... dono phone vahan par hai Phone number le lo..."
"thank you Abir..."

Mishti picking up the phone shared the number,
"Jab network aayega tab mere phone mein aa jayega..."

Keeping it back, she looked out of the window...
"Abir Mausam toh bahut kharab ho raha hai... tum thoda jaldi chalao... Aisa lag raha badal yudh kar rahe hai..."

"Yudh...? " He laughed...

"Haan jeise hi inki talvaare takraati hai bijli dikhti hai..."

"Mishti tum science bhul gyi ho lagta hai..."

"Arrey mein toh thoda distract kar rahi thi kyunki yeh lighting bahut darvaani hai... Aur jiss cheez se darr lage na usmein kuchh fun dhoondhne ki koshish karni chahiye darr door ho jata hai... Like now I can imagine two clouds attacking each other with swords... "

Abir laughed looking at her...
"Aise logics laati kahan se ho..."

"Yahan se..." Pointing at her head...

"Khaali hai..."

"What do you mean khaali hai..."

Abir clicked his tongue out...
"Voh aage raasta khaali hai... Tumhe kya laga Dimaag..." Gesturing towards her head...

"Nahi toh..." She shook her head and looked outside

"Mishti konsa badal jeet raha hai..."
Abir laughed and Mishti too giggled with him...

Reaching at her place Abir stopped the car near gate and listening to the sound of car...
Parul Maasi who is waiting for them downstairs came running out...

Seeing both of them safe and sound she thanked God and waited for them to enter in...

Parul looking at Mishti opened her arms...
"Nope... Aapki tabiyat thik nhi thi aur mein puri tarah  Gilli hoon toh no chance... Abhi aap uper chalo..."

Abir wishing them good night tried to leave but Parul Maasi stopped him...
"Abir Mausam bahut kharab hai tu aaj yahin ruk ja, Rajshree ji ne kaha tha ki tujhe yahan hi rok loon... Bheeg bhi gya hai... tabiyat kharab ho jayegi..."

Abir nodded and they walk towards the lift...
"Aaj ka Gayan...
Agar Mausam kharab ho aur light jane ke pure chance ho toh lift ka use na karein.."

Shooking their head at Mishti's nautanki they diverted their steps towards the stairs...

Parul Maasi climbing up called Rajvansh Sadan and NGO informing them that both are safe and reached home...

"Abir Mishti tumhe mili kahan..."

Abir smirked...
"road par hi thi Maasi, gadi kharab ho gyi thi toh bahar bheeg rahi thi aur dance kar rahi thi... Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si..."

"Mishti..." turning towards Mishti Parul Maasi glared her...

Mishti in her defence shook her head...
"Maasi yeh jooth bol raha hai..."

"Achha mein jooth bol raha hoon par yeh video nahi..." scanning his mobile for a minute...
"Video kahan gya..."

"Hoga toh dikhaoge na..." Mishti smirked...

Maasi leaving the non serious matter climbed up the stairs,
Mishti seeing some distance them and her,
Whispered slowly...
"Jugnu bhaiya ka number toh Parul Maa se bhi mil jaata par..."

Abir in shock widen his eyes and Mishti ran upstairs struggling with her saree pleats...

"Chatur Chorni..." Abir followed her...

Changing into dry clothes Mishti checked Parul Maasi's temperature...
"Parul Maa phele se theek hai but you should rest now...varna kal bhi school nahi jane dungi..."

"Par sona kaise hai..."

Abir looked at them...
"Aap log apne kamre mein aaram se so jayiye I will be comfortable with couch..." Patting at the place where he was sitting...

Mishti nodded her head but Parul immediately denied...
"Nahi... Mishti peechhli baar jab sab bachhe yahan the tab bhi isne yahi kaha tha and we agreed but raat ko yeh couch se gir gya... Fir yeh aur Kunal ek kamre mein aur mein ketu aur kuhu ek kamre mein soye the..."

Mishti giggled imagining him in that position and Abir with awkward smile remembered that incident...

"Abir tum Parul Maa ka room le lo aur aap doosre kamre mein so jayiye..."

"Par tum dono ka dinner..."

"Aapne khaya..."

"Haan voh duphar mein mann nahi tha toh shaam ko khaya... Ab bhuk nahi hai par tum logon ke liye kuchh bana doon..."

"Haan..." Abir nodding his head rubbing his empty stomach...

"What haan.. aap jakar rest karo Parul maa...
Mein kuchh bna lungi..."

"Yeh bhi theek... Aur mein Mishti ki help kar dunga..."

"Pakka ?" Parul Maasi asked them...

"Pakka..." Both said in unison

"Ok good night..." Parul Maasi went into Mishti's room...
And both went to kitchen

"Kya banaye..."

"Jo jaldi ban jaye..."

Mishti looked at him who with pouty lips roam his hand on his stomach.. "bhukki..."

"Itne jaldi toh fir yippee hi ban sakti hai..."

"U mean Maggie..."

"Mujhe dokhebaaj logon se aur dhokhebaaz cheezon se sakht nafrat hai..." Taking out family pack of yippee

"Maggie ne kya dokha kiya..."

"2 min ka bol ke banti 10 min mein hai... Dokha hi hua na... Yeh yippee jooth toh nahi bolti kam se kam..."

"Toh tumhe joothe logon se nafrat hai..." Abir leaned on the cupboard crossing his arms around him...

"Haan..."

"Toh jugnu ka number vala jooth..."

Mishti clicked her tongue out...
"Voh toh situation ki demand thi..."

"Tumhe pata hai voh video mere paas abhi bhi hai..."

"How..."

"Recycle bin... hamesha sochta tha ki iss function ko kyun banaya par aaj jana yeh aaj ke liye hi bana tha..."

Restoring the video Abir played it again in front of her...

"Toh tumne Parul Maa ko dikhayi kyun nahi..."

"Tumhari victory smile iss video se jyada achhi lagi isliye..." Pressing her button nose...
"Ab iss bhuke par thodi daya dikhayiye... "
Signalling towards the closed packet of yippee...

Pouring down the hot sizzling yippee noodles in two  bowls Mishti made her way towards the couch and Abir followed her with hot chocolate in his hands...

Having hot chocolate first they picking up the bowls and dig in...
Abir finished his share in less time and looked at her who is enjoying each and every noodle wrapping it in frock and then putting it in the mouth...

His mind start working seeing still half full bowl ...
"Mishti bahar dekho Mausam kitna kharab ho gaya..."

Mishti looked behind and Abir grabbing the opportunity forked some noodles in his fork and is going to drag his hand back but Mishti held his wrist...
"Chorni mujhe kehte ho aur characteristics khud develop karte ho..."

She had the noodles which is hanging in his fork...
Leaving his hand she had from hers...

Again forked some and was going to put them in her mouth but Abir holding her hand changed it's direction towards him and ate it...
"Sharing is caring Mishti..."

"Cheater..." Increasing the distance between them she continued her eating but having two more she looked at him...
Who is watching her eating through corner of his eyes...
Mishti smiling a little at this cute kid forward her bowl towards him...

"Mujhe apne pet mein dard nahi karwana..."

Abir with a wide grin covered the distance and had one bite and gestured her to have the remaining...
"Tum bhuki reh jaogi..."

"Nahi Parul Maa ke liye khichdi banayi thi na voh padi hai...mein voh kha lungi..."

"Mein kha leta hoon... U eat this..." Abir got up and went into kitchen, heating the khichdi he return back with two bowls...

"Yeh lo... Bahut yummy hai, meine abhi taste ki..."

"Pata hai meine hi banayi hai..."

"Mishti tum apne haathon se banayi khichdi kha sakti ho..."

Mishti smiling took the bowl and transfer some in his...
"Thodi hi chahiye..."

After eating Mishti is going to pick up the empty vessels but before her Abir picked it up...
"Yippee tumne banayi... Baratan mein saaf kar dunga.."

"Abir you don't need to do..."

"Mishti meine poochha nahi hai bataya hai... I will, mein koi guest nahi hoon..."

Accepting defeat, Mishti let him do the cleaning and she walked near the window and caresses the glass, playing with the running rain drops from other side... Abir joined her...

"Firse bheegna hai..."

"Abir aaj chhoti Mishti ki yaad aa gyi...
Phele jab sab kuchh theek tha na I mean jab mere paas papa mamma dono the...
Baarish aane par papa aur mein bahar bheegne bhaag jaate hai aur vaapis aane par mamma papa ko daanti aur papa sir jhuka kar khade ho jaate the... Mamma Papa ke aur papa mere towel se baal sukhate the..."

Mishti's eyes teared up still looking at the running rain drops...

"Mamma ke jaane ke baad sab kuchh badal gya Abir, baarish toh aati thi aur bheeg bhi jaati thi par sab kuchh different tha ab Khushi nahi thi balki aasoon the jo baarish mein chhup jaate the..."

Mishti smiled next moment...
"Par aaj fir kuchh badala Abir, aaj aasoon nahi aaye... aaj kaafi time baad I enjoyed the falling rain... Kyunki I got that person jo mere gile baal firse sukhaye... I got Parul Maa, I got friends and family like you..." Mishti still didn't look at him who is looking at her with a small smile and glossy eyes...

Abir wrapping his arm around her shoulder pulled her in side hugg...
"Buddy..."
Before he could say something...

Mishti burst out in tears, she cried...
"But still I miss that Mishti..."

Abir seeing crying pulled her in complete hug...
" Buddy it's ok..."
Rubbing her back with affection his one hand travelled in her hairs, he tried to console her but she cried more Abir listening to her cries tightened his hold on her wanted to throw out her every bad and painful memories...

Mishti placed her hand on his back, pressing her face into his chest she let her tears soak on his shirt, feeling warmth of his body her racing heartbeats calmed down, feeling his fingers in her hairs cradling her scalp her disturbed senses got relaxed, feeling a safe cage around, her heart got the needed security but her mind raised a Question WHY...

Why her heart felt secure in his embrace...
Why her senses relaxed feeling his touch
Why her racing heartbeats calmed down in his wramth...

Try to look for the answer, Mishti breaking the hug looked at him who smiled at her and patted her cheek..
"Take a good sleep Hero... U will feel better..."

Mishti nodding her head walked away from him and left him alone...

Looking at her retreating figure Abir frowned...
"Good night bhi nahi kaha... Koi baat nahi I will say... Good night Abir ab tu bhi so ja..."

Mishti is laying on the bed staring at the ceiling and thinking about this new sensation which has knocked in her mind... Trying to forget and shrugging all the weird thoughts she start back counting...
" 100
   99
  98
  97
  96...."

Continuing the counting she held Parul Maasi's hand and slept mumbling the numbers...

==================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 219 8
STORY OF THREE BEST FRIENDS...WHO HAVE CRAZILY FELL IN LOVE WITH THREE SISTERS...❤️✨✨✨... LET'S SEE WILL THEY BE ABLE TO TELL THEIR FEELING TO THE...
228K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
7.1K 284 5
( this is a small description for Non-TB viewers ) Murtasim, an extremely rich man who's known for being invincible, agressive and tough, gets marrie...
67.6K 4.3K 35
6 yr old boy is living life thinking he has a perfect happy family..papa n mama..but doesn't know the biggest truth of his life (AbhiR) Far away...