Only You - I.NY FF

By Sianri_Go

When a medical student accidentally recorded a woman dancing in her balcony wearing only towel while doing he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
MY NEW BOOKS!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
EPILOGUE

Chapter 85

601 37 0
By Sianri_Go

(Author's P.O.V)

Another day came, Nayeon's still not here. Maybe she'll be taking night shifts consequently for now. Y/n questioned it, but then she hoped that by tomorrow she could see the girl already. But it didn't go as she hoped. 

It's already three days since Nayeon had begun taking night shifts. She didn't bother to ask any of her friends, she would go ask the latter directly. She isn't used with her absence, her day honestly feels empty without having a single of her.

She gave Momo a phone call to ask about her schedule for the day. Momo told that she's having the first shift. Y/n then thought of giving her an invitation and other girls to have a night out. Momo did not reject and helped her to inform the other four girls, checking those who are available.

She also thought of giving her father a visit since she heard that the higher positions will be having meeting. Many don't know that she is related with the director of the hospital, those who were close to them are only the ones who have an idea. 

They really can't show and prove it to the most since their schedules don't match and busy in each other businesses. Her father wasn't that young anymore and probably will have his retirement soon.

Darkness took over the sky, Y/n is having her last consultations with children. She's on the other clinic, she will be finished with her work very soon. After she's finished, she did buy some food to give his father, he's going to have a long night. She had also bought another one, just in case she had the chance to meet the person she haven't seen for days.

She removed her white coat, replacing it with the jacket she has brought. She walked straight to the director's office after confirming that her father is in the room. Y/n knocked ahead and waited to let her in. Her father opened the door and welcomed her inside.

"Hi, dad. Here, you might not have your dinner yet so I brought you some food."

"Thank you, Y/n. Take a seat." He said, gesturing at the couch. Y/n took the seat as her father went back at his chair. "What made you go here at this time?"

"Well to pay you a visit, father. I'm just being a good daughter, you know." Y/n replied. He just laughed, shaking his head.

"I'm not gonna believe that one, little lady. There's another reason, I know you too well. You can't just give me that one." Mr. Song raised a brow. He knows that there's another reason of her daughter's visit. The girl had no choice but to give her other intention.

"I also wanted to see somebody. I'm not sure if I'm really going to see that person, might be busy." She admitted.

"And who's that somebody, huh?" The director questioned, he scanned her expression. "Do you now have a lover?"

"No, it's not like that." Y/n waved his thoughts off, even a little part of her hoped that it's like that.

"What? Then who is it, the person who makes my daughter go here instead of having a rest already at her place, huh? That person should be very special." He pointed his forefinger at her. "You're in love, aren't you?"

"It could be, maybe. I.. honestly don't know. I'm a little confused for now" She answered. Mr. Song hit the table with his hand which made her to flinch.

"How could you not know your own feelings, Y/n?" He shook his head in disappointment, staring worriedly at her. "Maybe you're not just ready to admit it yet. Take your time, my little girl."

Y/n smiled, her father still calls her little even though she's a grown up woman now. She nodded her head in acknowledge.

"Oh yeah, your brother can't stop talking after your short trip with him. He told me and your mother, everything that all of you did." He crossed his arms. "Nayeon."

Y/n's ears perked up when her name was mentioned. "You did not tell me that you two have reconciled already. Well, I'm happy with it, don't make that face. It's good that you two had cleared up things."

"Same with me, I thought there would be no chance for things between us to get cleared up. And dad, she's the one I'm hoping to see, is it okay?" Y/n said truthfully, there's no use of making it a mystery for her father.

The director chuckled. "Why are you even asking that? I'm good with it, of course. Well, I know it, it's obvious. I had to mention her name because you won't admit right away."

Y/n was amused, her father really knows her. She just groaned before standing up. "You're so mean, dad. You're too good."

She pointed her thumb at the door. "Since you know it all already, can I go now? Enjoy the food I gave you. Good luck with the meeting. Have a safe night, father."

Mr. Song nodded his head, laughing. She gave him a short hug, going out after to look for the person she's dying to see. She went to look at the their department, she didn't expect to meet one of her friends in the way.

"Dahyun-ah." She waved a hand, getting the girl's attention. Dahyun became aware and waved her hand back, marched towards her.

"Oh Y/n-ssi, why are you here?" Dahyun immediately asked.

"Well, do you know where Nayeon is?" Y/n queried right away. Dahyun understood what's happening, nudging the other girl as she turned her lips into a teasing smile.

"My gosh, you went here for my unnie. How sweet." She teased, humming after. "She just got inside of the restroom, might be doing a retouch."

She pointed the direction, informing the latter. "Thank you, Dahyunie."

"Also, give her this later. I can't bring this inside a comfort room." Y/n passed the paper bag which contains food. "Thank you very much."

"I will. No problem." Dahyun playfully winked, pushing her to go. Y/n chuckled at the girl's silliness and strode to the direction she was told.

She opened the door, pretending as if she didn't know that someone's in. She went directly to the sinks and opened a faucet to wash her hands. The woman inside immediately recognized her, she stopped applying the liquid lipstick on her lips.

"Y/n?" Nayeon spoke in a questioning manner, she can't accept what she's looking. Y/n closed the faucet, shaking her hands after. She examined her face in the mirror before averting her sight to Nayeon's figure.

"Don't you think I look a bit pale?" The younger latter asked as she brushes her hair back. Nayeon scanned the girl's face before nodding her head slowly.

"Yeah, I think so." She answered then she have noticed that Y/n was looking at the thing she's holding. "Oh no, no, I won't let you use this."

Nayeon was still not done in applying, her lips is not completely covered with the color. Y/n shrugged her shoulders and accepted her refusal however she adjusted focus on Nayeon's lips. The latter grasped on Nayeon's shoulder, turned her body to face one another which made the older to be confused. 

"Well, I don't need that, there could be other way." Y/n stated. Nayeon began to feel nervous, she doesn't know what the girl will do. She thought that Y/n might kiss her, however she stayed still, her mind is going blank.

Y/n looked at her, she doesn't want to surprise her even more. She thinks the girl might be annoyed with her even more if she will do the idea that have crossed her mind for the moment. Instead of doing the other one, she used her other hand to touch her lips. Using her thumb, she swiftly swiped it in her bottom lips, grabbing the lipstick stain on it.

She pressed her thumb with the stain and spread it through her own lips. Nayeon was entirely dumbfounded, she will never get used with the younger's sudden actions. Although, it was not what she had expected, she still felt chills through her spine. She felt her heart jumped, out of shock.

"I.. wh-why?" Nayeon stuttered, turning her head away. She can be very competitive sometimes but then she can't barely keep herself up when something like this happens. Embarrassment ate her up as she gulped.

"Well, I didn't touch any cosmetic of yours... that's good, right?" Y/n smiled as checked herself in the mirror. "Oh, the shade suits me."

Nayeon immediately applied the cosmetic before putting it inside her pouch. She was honestly trying to avoid the girl but she showed up out of nowhere. She thought she just needed time to think more about everything. She attempted to leave yet she got held back by someone.

"Are you perhaps avoiding me?" Y/n threw up a question as she gently holds Nayeon's arm. Nayeon knew she will get this question shortly.

"No. I still have some work to do, Y/n." Nayeon removed her hand and stepped out of the comfort room. Y/n didn't let her go easily, she paced up with her.

"Fine. Just tell me what made you decide to have these late shifts." The latter was determined to get the answers with the inquiries she had for the last couple days.

"I just wanted to. There's no other reason to give." Y/n simply laughed, she doesn't expect these answers. "Why are you even here?"

"I gave a visit to my father." She stated.

"Then you should go now. I have nothing to do with you." Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows. Y/n did not walk away. "I still have work, Y/n."

"I also wanted to see you, honestly. It seems that you don't want me here or anything, did I do something wrong? I won't let you go, Nayeon, until you tell me the truth." Nayeon didn't expect her to be this honest, Y/n bravely admitted that she is one of her purpose.

"If you would not believe anything I say, why would I bother to explain?"

"Because it's not convincing. Your eyes, your actions tell the otherwise." They both paused in walking, Y/n was behind Nayeon, she can't see her expression. She just heard her chuckle.

"Y/n, there's nothing going on." Nayeon insisted as she rubbed her arms. She's feeling cold but she had forgotten to bring her coat. Y/n noticed it, pulling her jacket off her body and wrapped onto her instead.

She also wrapped her arms around her, giving her a back hug, to provide her warmth. "Even you won't tell me, it's okay. But whatever is it that I have done wrong for you to be like this... I'm going to say sorry in ahead. Just tell me if you feel like to."

It only lasted for minutes. Y/n decided to let her off, since it seems Nayeon will not give it away. She was confused, the last time she checked, they were completely good yet this is happening. Is this too sudden and surprising? She can't also determine which is the cause for her to act like that.

Nayeon felt guilty afterwards, she thinks she was acting like a jerk. She should have talked to her in a better way but her feelings came in the way. She just sighed as she wrapped the cloth she was given around her. She decided to apologize for the way she acted, the next time she see her.

Y/n arrived to the location that her and Momo had decided to. They're just going to have dinner, since they still have some work to attend to by the morning. She cleared her throat before greeting them. There are some who unfortunately not available to join, they are in night shifts too. Momo, Tzuyu, and Mina are the only ones she saw, she's the last one to arrive.

"Look who's here, the person who initiated to have this night out and arrived last." Tzuyu smirked. Y/n just rolled her eyes in return. "What's up, Y/n? What's with that mood? Come on, take a seat. I'm hungry."

Tzuyu distinguished that she's not in her usual mood. She stared at her with worry, the other two noticed also. Mina pinched Y/n's cheek to take her attention, she's still her unnie thus why she can't let the girl be like that.

"Are you good?" Mina asked as she looked at her in concern. Y/n smiled weakly, nodding her head. They had nothing to do with the conflict that happened between her and Nayeon so she won't bring the topic up.

"Let me have a look on the menu. Our chewy is hungry already." Tzuyu glared at her, but she did not answer back. Y/n laughed as Momo handed the menu to her. 

"I'm hungry too. Baby chewyyy, what do you want, huh?" Momo teased also, bringing smiles on their faces except for Tzuyu who glared at the older girl.

"Stop." Tzuyu simply warned. Momo just smiled at her with a little wink.

"Well, I have something to say." Mina tapper her hand on the table twice. "Jeongyeon.."

"What?! what?" Momo asked instantly when Mina mentioned other name. MIna snickered as she brought her hand up to shush her.

"Her birthday is nearing, she told me that I and you all, my friends, are invited to the celebration. She said it's just a little night on a club, so make sure to clear your schedule at the night of the first day of November." The other three listened as Mina explains. 

"Okay. Okay, I'll make sure of that." Momo agreed, smiling.

"No problem." Y/n nodded her head.

"Well, I'll not miss your future partner's birthday." Tzuyu commented as well, patting Mina's shoulder. Mina lowered her head when she heard the words in embarrassment.

"You know, you're very right with that, Chewy." Y/n complimented Tzuyu's words, cackling.

The night went on with them enjoying the meal. They caught up with each other for the whole time, it got rare for them to have this gathering since all of them got busy in their own careers. They might not be complete for the night but they had told the other two what happened and hoped that the next time, no one would miss to join.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 809 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...
45.6K 1.6K 62
Y/n is a normal school girl, who adores TWICE so much, they are her happiness, her cure. Thinking how can she get a better life. What will happen if...
1.9K 44 10
" Out of a billion faces, why is yours my favorite? " Y/N, a depressed student who lives a normal life, suddenly becomes Dahyun's brother and Nayeon'...
2.9K 173 19
Mina and Chaeyoung were always too busy to worry about soulmates. Mina was knee-deep into her medical science degree program at Korea University and...