JUNGKOOK X BTS

By kookiexjungkookie

[๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐] ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐’๐’๐’†๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’‡๐’†๐’‚... More

โžช ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€! [๐—ฉ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ]
โžช ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โžช ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—•๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ป๐˜†
โžช ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜
โžช ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—๐—ผ๐—ฏ
โžช ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
โžช ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ]
โžช๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—”๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น [๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜… ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ]
โžช ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น [๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ]
โžช ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ [๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐—›๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ]
โžช ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—•๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ]
โžช๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป
โžช๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง [๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐’๐ž๐จ๐Š๐จ๐จ๐ค]
โžช๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ [1]
โžช๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (๐Ÿฎ)
โžช๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (end)

โžช ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ

2.6K 55 8
By kookiexjungkookie

!!E͟v͟e͟r͟y͟ t͟h͟i͟n͟g͟ h͟e͟r͟e͟ i͟s͟ p͟u͟r͟e͟ f͟i͟c͟t͟i͟o͟n͟,p͟l͟s͟ d͟o͟n͟t͟ c͟o͟m͟e͟ a͟t͟ m͟e͟☻︎!!

(Jungkook is BTS's maknae with a three year difference with VMin. Jungkook is the MC along another idol Songum in Inkigayo. Songum is a complete pervert making Jungkook really uncomfortable. And things didn't go well.)

So Jungkookah here is your script for MC. And it will be with Lee Songum, he is older than you but a newbie idol. So you most do MC work more than him. Sejin explained Jungkook about being the MC for Inkigayo one week after.

Jungkook was given the opportunity to host Inkigayo for the first time. He was not ready at first but eventually accepted it after talking with his hyungs. The rest of the BTS was very happy for Jungkook. They had promised him to help him with the MC thing.

Okay Sejin-nim. I will go through the script. Thank you. I'll get going, hyungs must be waiting. Jungkook said as he bowed to Sejin, earning a nod he left the room towards their van where his hyungs was waiting.

Hyungieee... Jungkook whined as he entered into their vans. All of his hyungs turned their head once they heard Jungkook whine.

What happend koo? Tired? Jin asked as he pulled Jungkook into his lap. Others just chuckled at Jungkook's cuteness.

Yes hyungie.. I'm so tired. Jungkook replied with a small voice leaning against on Jin. Jin held Jungkook protectively in his arms, rubbing his back soothily, kissing his head and smiling softly. 

Oh! And I also got the script for Inkigayo. Jungkook said showing the paper which was snatched by Taehyung who was sitting opposite him.

Woah! This is a looottt!! Taehyung exclaimed extending the lot. Others just chuckled at Taehyung's overdramatic ass except Jungkook who was busy digging himself in Jin's chest.

Yah! Quiet down. And don't lose his script. Jin said as everyone went silent. They all relaxed and slumbed back into their seat. Jin held Jungkook more tightly, closely to him letting him sleep peacefully.

<Inkigayo day >

Yah! Did you take your phone koo? Jin shouted from kitchen getting a water bottle filled for Jungkook.

Yes hyung!! My water bottle.. Jungkook shouted back taking his shoe out. He groaned when he was not able to tie his shoe lace properly.

Hyungie I can't do my shoe lace. Jungkook again shouted from living room stomping his feet like a kid throwing tantrums.

Just ask one of your hyungs koo, I'm filling your bottle. Jin shouted back from kitchen chuckling already having an image of an pouty and sulky Jungkook.

Joonie hyung! Jungkook cheered as he saw Namjoon coming into the living room. Hyungieee I can't do this. Help me pwesee.. Jungkook said pointing towards his shoes pouting his doe eyes enlarged looking at Namjoon.

Okay okay! Jeez Koo calm down. Namjoon chuckled seeing an overly exited Jungkook. He bent down and tied the shoe lace for Jungkook who smiled widely, hugging him with a big thank you.

Here your water bottle Koo. Jin said coming towards the living room. He took Jungkook's bag and placed the water bottle in it.

And don't be nervous okay. We will watch the live from here. Okay? Jin said as he hugged Jungkook. Namjoon doing the same.

Okay Hyungie. I'll do my best. Jungkook said showing a wide smile at both of his hyungs before going out with Sejin who had showed up 5min earlier.

<Dressing room (Inkigayo)>

Are you ready Jungkookah? Sejin asked entering inside Jungkook's room. Jungkook nodded his head adding lip balm to the final touch.

Ahh! Here meet Songum, your partner for today. Sejin said moving to side letting Songum enter. Jungkook smiled widely forwarding his hand which was gladly taken by Songum.

Hey,  I'm Songum. Hope we will get along well. Songum said still holding Jungkook's hand. 

Hello!!! I'm Jungkook. And hope we will get along too. Jungkook said smiling widely shaking his hands with Songum. Jungkook tried to take his hand back but Songum was just holding it tightly staring at Jungkook.

Ahm! My ha-hand. Jungkook awkwardly said scratching his neck, realising Songum immedialty left Jungkook's hand.

Okay then you need to move towards stage now. It's going to start. Sejin said to the 2 idols. They both followed Sejin to the stage.

<During shoot>

During shoot Songum keot on being so touchy with Jungkook. He won't touch Jungkook when the camera is on them, instead does it when the camera moves away to the artists.

Jungkook at first shrugged it off. But as he felt Songum touch his butt he started to feel uncomfortable. He didn't react to it because he didn't want to create any scene during the shoot.

<After shoot >

Jungkook was already pissed off by how Songum was behaving with him earlier. The shoot had ended, he was going to his room to get dressed and leave. He just decided not to do anything and let Songum go.

Jungkook was pulled out from his thoughts when someone pulled him into a room. He heard the door getting locked and turned around only to see Songum so close to him. Jungkook immediately pushed him making Songum stumble back.

Wht the fuck do you think you are doing?!?! Jungkook shouted. He was already pissed at Songum. Songum smirked, licking his lips checking Jungkook out.

You are so beautiful Jungkook. You are the reason I turned a gay. Songum said coming towards Jungkook traping him between his arms.

This face, that pink lips I'm sure that would taste heavenly. This waist, fuck how do you have such a small waist, huh? And finally this ass! Songum said and slapped Jungkook's ass. Jungkook gasped and pushed Songum hard causing his to stumble back setting Jungkook free.
I would love to fuck you till you pass out. Songum said chuckling evily.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! DO YOU TAKE ME AS SOME WEAK BOY WHO WOULD CRY AND LET YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, HUH??!! Jungkook said and slapped Songum hard. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGUST TO THE WHOLE WORLD. Jungkook punched Songum making him fall down. Jungkook then punched Songum more cursing here and there. With a final warning Jungkook left there fuming.

After Jungkook left Songum's manager came in and helped Songum get up. Did you get the video from the CCTV? Songum asked dusting his dress and wiping blood off his lips.

Yes sir. His manager gave him the video clip. Songum watched it smirking, he handed back the camera to his manager and said. Cut whatever is not needed and mute the clip and post it. The manager nodded and left for his work.

<With Jungkook >

Jungkook was standing in front of his dorm's door. He was calming himself so he don't burst in front of his hyungs. He was definitely not going to say anything, if his hyungs come to know about this, oh boy they will raise hell.

He rang the bell and was immediately welcomed by Jin hyung. Koo is back guys. Jin shouted and pulled Jungkook inside with him hugging tightly. He let go and others soon joined hugging him.

They all settled for a movie after dinner. Jungkook was being cuddled by Namjoon who held him tightly in his arms. We saw your show. And I was really impressed. Namjoon said and patted Jungkook's head. Jungkook smiled lightly. He shivered lightly when everything came back in his memory.

Yeah we are so proud of you koo. All of them said which was replied by a thank you hyungs by Jungkook. He quickly was asleep considering how sleepy and tired he was, following his hyung who too slept hugging each other closely.

<Next day>
[They are attending MMA the next day night. Nothing special occurred between them in the morning:)]

BTS just finished with their red carpet and was now settled in their backstage room getting ready for their performance. Suddenly a staff came in shouting startling the members.

Sir! Sir! Did you see the video that is trending in social media? The staff asked but all he got was a no as a reply. Taking the answer the staff took his phone out and played the video for the members. To say the members were really shocked and furious.

The video included Jungkook and Songum. It showed how Jungkook slapped and beat the shit out of Songum. Nothing else. When I say that I mean nothing else, just the part where Jungkook was beating the guy. All the other parts were cut off. Making Jungkook the culprit.

What the fuck is this Jungkook? Namjoon shouted at Jungkook who looked equally shocked seeing the video. He flinched when Namjoon shouted.

Did we fucking raise you up to go and beat others?! Now it was Yoongi who shouted.

No hy-hyung, there's a-a misunderstanding in the video. Jungkook stammared feeling really nervous. He hated when his hyungs were angry with him.

Oh yeah, a misunderstanding!!! What are you even trying to say Jungkook? Everything is clear in the fucking video!! Yoongi again shouted at Jungkook. All the other members and staffs inside stayed quiet. The other members didn't actually didn't know what to do, so they stood silent.

Ye-yes hyung, there is a- Jungkook was cut off by Yoongi.

Shut it Jungkook! What are you going to say,huh?! What can you say. Everything is fucking crystal clear in the video. Yoongi pointed his finger at the staff's phone angrily shouting.

You just fucking go and will beat the shit out of people, huh?!? This time Namjoon shouted scaring the poor maknae.

Hyung please just let-let me explain. Jungkook pleaded. He regret not saying everything to his hyungs at the first place. If he had, then a lot of this could have been avoided. Before anyone one could speak a staff came and shouted that it was time for them to get on stage. Soon they rushed out without sparing a glance at Jungkook. Jungkook slowly wiped his tears walked out of the room.

During all this time, the video had become a roaring news among people. Some people called Jungkook a monster, devil and many other words. While there where still a percent of people who thought it was some kind of misunderstanding.

During the performance, Jungkook couldn't help but let his tears fall. Even his fans who babied him didn't believe him. Heck his hyungs who raised him up didn't even want to listen to him. He couldn't even sing and dance properly hearing the their fanchant.

KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, KIM NAMJOON, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG BTS!!!! Their fans screamed loudly, completely removing Jungkook. Jungkook's heart broke, his fans was his everything after his hyungs.

After the performance Jungkook barged out of the stage not even glancing at any members. He ran off, he himself didn't know where he was running. He was suddenly pulled into a room. Jungkook yelped in pain when his back came in contact with the wall harshly.

What a coincidence bunny! Never thought you would come running to me itself. Songum chuckled in a dark tone. Songum was just about to leave his makeup room when he noticed Jungkook crying and running passing his room. So he immediately pulled Jungkook into his room.

You-you sick bastard! Never thought you would be such a low class. Posting the video of me beating you up, cutting the whole truth making me the culprit. Jungkook shouted at Songum's face angrily.

What can I do? I'm good at playing dirty games. Songum said tracing his fingers along Jungkook's face.

DONT. TOUCH. ME. Jungkook growled slapping Songum's arms away harshly.

Songum looked at Jungkook with a maniac smirk. He held Jungkook's hair tightly in his hand and threw Jungkook to the floor. Jungkook hissed feeling the pain. He of course could fight back, but now he was physically and mentally tired. He could only think of his hyungs.

You did a big mistake. Songum growled and hovered over Jungkook. Jungkook tried to push Songum off him. But he now somehow seemed to be soo weak in front of Songum.

Songum ripped open Jungkook's shirt.  He roamed his hands all over Jungkook's upper naked body. All Jungkook could do was cry and pray for his hyungs. His hands were shaking, he was sweating and his breathing was abnormal. He felt disgusted by Songum's touch. Songum was about to kiss Jungkook but BOOM!

<Flashback>

After Jungkook ran away from the stage everyone one wanted to go after him. But before even that Jungkook was out of their site. They sighed heavily and went back to their makeup room. They knew Jungkook would come back. They were all sitting in the room, a awkwardness filling between them.

They felt really sad for their maknae when they heard their fan chant. They was worried also. But they couldn't think of anything, the video after all yeah?

"Hello BTS. I'm Songum's manager. I request you to see what's happening on the main screen." They all looked dumfounded. They never had seen him, but they knew who Songum was.

"What's special going on there?" VMin asked together.

"I could no longer support Songum's dirty games behind his idol identity. I'm terribly sorry for what had happen to Jungkook." BTS got curious when they heard about Jungkook, So they went to check what was being shown in the main screen of their event.

They were angry no they were ready to ripp of Songum's head off his body. There played the original video along with audio of what really happend with Jungkook and Songum. Even fans were really shocked. BTS immediately took off to Songum's room. But they were on fire when they saw what was happening in Songum's room.

<End of flashback >

What the fuck do you think you are doing you bastard!! Hoseok growled peeling Songum off Jungkook. Jungkook looked up to his hyungs. His eyes red shot, a handprint on his soft baby cheeks, half naked, hands shaking and crying loudly. His hyungs heart broke seeing their baby in this state.

Oh baby. Jin rushed towards Jungkook covering him with his own jacket, engulfing the crying boy in a warm hug. Jungkook cried loudly, panicking. His other hyungs saw red at Jungkook's state. They started to beat Songum. They took chance passing him, punching, kicking and cursing. They didn't think about them being respected artists, their first priority will always be Jungkook.

They beat Songum till he passed out. They then slowly approached Jungkook. Jin still held the crying boy in his arms. His cries had died down into sniffles and hiccups. Namjoon easily picked up Jungkook, all of then following him towards their makeup room.

Once they reached their room, Namjoon slowly settled down Jungkook on the sofa. Yoongi came forward and cupped Jungkook's face so softy, as if, if he held him a little more tight he would break.

We-we are so sorry bun. We didn't knew wh-what got in to us that time. Yoongi said as he remembered how he shouted at Jungkook, not even listening to Jungkook.

'Ts oky hyungie. Jungkook said in a small voice. He was never angry at his hyungs. He knew his hyungs will somehow find the truth.

We are so proud of you bun. Hobi said coming forward patting Jungkook's head fondly.

You stood up for you're self. We are so proud of you. Namjoon added now sitting beside Jungkook.

Really? Jungkook asked in a small voice. He looked so small and fragile. His hyungs just wanted to keep him in their pocket away from this cruel world.

Yes koo, you were so brave. Taehyung said pinching Jungkook's cheek out of adoration causing Jungkook to sequel cutely.

Yeah, and we all are so happy that you are our precious maknae. Jimin added, all the members agreeing smiling widely. Jungkook felt happy, his hyungs are his happiness.

And now onwards, you are never allowed out of our sight,Kay? Yoongi said in a stern voice making Jungkook nod obediently. Others smiled widely, well Jungkook will never be allowed to move anywhere without his hyungs, not that he minded.

Okay okay, enough. We should probably go back home. Our maknae deserve some cuddling and iron man with his favourite popcorns. Jin said making Jungkook squel and clap his hands out of happiness making other laugh at him.

Alright, then we should all get changed. Let's go get changed bun. Namjoon said picking up Jungkook. Sure Jungkook was going to be pampered with all the love and cuddles. Jungkook is their maknae, and they will protect him no matter what.

And about Songum, well he was a history. 😏

Kookie loves his hyungss💗💗

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 728 33
Tae pov: I saw him in my younger sister school. He looks like a angle fallen from heaven. He is more beautiful then most of the girls. He looks like...
5.2K 150 8
๐‘Œ/๐‘›, ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”๐’‰๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š, ๐‘ก๐’‰๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐’‰ ๐‘Ž ๐‘’๐‘ฅ-๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
146K 5.6K 33
BTS x YoonKook [COMPLETED] "I'm a bunny. You are?" - JungKook "I'm... ummm... I'm a kitten..." - YoonGi "We'll keep this as our secret. Promise?" "Um...
53.5K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...