Saving My Universe (Spin Off)

By purplehoobies

SPIN OFF/ follow up 'BangBangTan' After everything that happened in the past 4 years, The eight partners and... More

HELLO AGAIN πŸ’œ
Chapter 1πŸ’œ
Chapter 2🌀️
Chapter 3β˜€οΈ
Chapter 4πŸ’«
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6 🐻
Chapter 7πŸ‚
Chapter 8🌾
Chapter 9πŸ•³οΈ
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11 πŸͺ
Chapter 12
Chapter 13πŸ•³οΈ
Chapter 14 πŸ“ƒπŸ—οΈ
Chapter 15πŸ’«
Chapter 16πŸ“–
Chapter 17πŸ’
Chapter 19🐞
Chapter 20 πŸ”ͺ
Chapter 21 ⚑
Chapter 22βœ’οΈ
Chapter 23🧸
Chapter 24🏑
Chapter 25πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Epilogue I - Remember Me.
Epilogue II - Too?
Epilogue III - Mama?
Epilogue IV - Moon

Chapter 18🍭

145 11 6
By purplehoobies

"Hyung's taking long in the shower isn't he?" Jungkook pouted.

(If I say the maknaes from this point on, include Delilah)

The maknaes were cuddled piled with Namjoon happily crushed below the four. Hoseok stood towel drying his hair with a frown, not that he was upset, just focused.

"You think?" Jimin rolled over Taehyung, causing the younger to release a small grunt.

"Hyung never showers long before bed, he doesn't like to delay his sleep any more than necessary." Jungkook said matter of factly, sitting up a little.

The space between Namjoon's eyebrows creased. He sat up suprsingly easily sending his partners toppling over.

"Baby careful." Delilah grumbled, Jimin chuckling as he pulled her up from halfway off the bed.

"Shit, sorry. I should check on him." Namjoon stretched.

"I'll do it, I'm still in my towel anyway." Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows.

"If I hear moaning I'm coming in." Taehyung folded his arms, joking of course. (Right?)

"Oh same." Jungkook smiled.

Hoseok scoffed before heading into the bathroom. Namjoon kept his ears open, just to be sure everything was okay, and maybe to hear moaning.

"Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok closed the door behind him, immidiately greeted by thick humid hair, the mirror fogged up completely.

Yoongi liked to scorch himself in the shower for some reason. 

But Yoongi didn't respond, the only sound the younger could hear was a small sigh.

"Hyung~" he called again, maybe he just didn't hear him.

"Hoba." Yoongi's voice was small from inside the shower.

Without any thought he slid open the shower door.

"Baby?" Hoseok stepped in.

His Yoongi, sat in the shower, he was hard...

Hoseok was about to help out, but when they met eyes his heart all but broke, looking up at him with puffy red eyes, pout on full display, his face all red, Hoseok couldn't make out any tears but that's because he was soaked.

"Hoba." His voice cracked just a little.

"Yoonie, what's wrong? Tell your Hoba, tell me so I can make it better?"

Hoseok stepped into the shower, flinching as the hot water hit his back. He lowered himself to meet Yoongi, cupping his face. His hand slid down his lower stomach, but Yoongi panicked and pushed it away.

"N-no. Y-your towel is getting soaked."

"Fuck the towel," Hoseok pulled the towel off of his body, the soaked material hitting the tiled floor, "what is it love?"

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak, but no words, a broken sob falling from his lips. Hoseok's eyes watered, his throat felt tight, he hated seeing any of his partners like this, but seeing Yoongi like this, it was something he'd only ever seen maybe three times.

He stood up quickly turning the shower off, then his attention was back on his lover, gently but swiftly he pulled him up. Yoongi let himself get pulled up and out of the shower, but stopping once Hoseok tried to get them out the door.

"No. I don't want them to see me like this." Yoongi sniffled.

"Baby you know it's okay, it's okay I promise." Hoseok's worry lines were prominent.

"N-no, nothing's okay, we're dealing with some ridiculous shit and I miss my babies, I need them, and they're god knows where and we don't know they're al- we don't- I just- how could I even get har- how could I think about- fuck." his breath and words becoming erratic as he sobbed.

Hoseok pulled him close, vaguely aware that they were both naked, but now wasn't the time to think about that.

"I know." It's all he could say as he soothed Yoongi, because what the fuck else could he say.

Suddenly the door pushed open.

"I heard heavy breath- oh..." Jungkook stopped at the door.

"oh my baby." Jimin who was standing next to Jungkook one moment was suddenly engulfing his two naked husbands uncaring that his pajamas were getting soaked.

"What's going on?" Delilah asked from the bed as she pet Taehyung's hair fondly.

Namjoon hustled over to the door, once seeing the scene and quickly understanding he spoke.

"Hyungie why don't you come out and lay down, get some clothes on?"

-

"You shouldn't have pretended to be okay when you were having a hard time Yoonie. We all get it, we're all falling apart, we should fall apart together, don't you think?" Delilah towel dried his hair as he sat surrounded by his partners.

"I just wanted to be strong for us, and then I was in the shower and I got hard and then I felt so sick about it because how could I get turned on when we're in this situation?" Yoongi said frustratedly.

Jin came into the room ready to tell them what he'd found out, but he came in mid conversation and made the decision that right now wasn't the time. He gently slid into the bed, laying horizontally on the bottom, it was definitely a squeeze, they basically laid on each other, but of course they didn't mind one bit.

"Hyung, it's okay...it happened to me too." Jungkook admitted.

All eyes turned to the youngest husband.

"Really?" Yoongi sniffled a little.

"Yeah, on the plane, and I felt so shitty about it, I even cried, but Hobi hyung really helped me and made me feel safe." Jungkook couldn't help but kiss Hoseok's cheek remembering the way he helped him get back into a secure headspace without judgement.

"Honestly, I've been kind of frustrated too, but it felt wrong, especially now." Namjoon sighed.

A missed beat of silence passed, eyes on each other, all stuck in the same thought.

This can't be okay. Not when- it can't.

"I think," Jimin spoke up, all eyes falling to him, hoping he could say what they all felt, "I think, we need this, it's been too long and we're already losing our minds...unless-"

"You're right Minnie." Hoseok pat his thigh, the younger seeming to become more at ease at the simple touch.

It seemed to enough for them all, to understand that they needed a moment, for each other, with each other, in between the chaos and the confusion, just a small moment.

Let's hope we don't bother our hosts.

-

With the most careful hand Hoseok pulled Yoongi on his lap, holding him there, the older still with a pout, only the slightest bit unsure. The uncertainty passed almost instantly when another hand ran up his back, Jungkook's. The younger leaning over nipping lightly at his shoulder blades. A shrill ran through his body as Hoseok rubbed his thighs and pressed a soft kiss, kissing away the pout Yoongi held, It had been a while he felt almost like this was new.

-

"Hyung." A breathless whisper. Yoongi looked over to see Jimin. The now almost mullet styled hair sat back, eyes watery, Jin pressing soft kisses to his neck. Jimin's head lolling back, body leaning with him. Jin took the movement in stride, leaning with Jimin until he laid flat, bodies pressed together.

-

Namjoon and Delilah seemingly taking care of a hesitant Taehyung. His mind and body seemed to be at a conflict, he wanted their hands on him, their kiss on his skin, and they were, over his stomach across his chest, but he kept his eyes closed tight.

"Baby, it's okay, why don't you look at us?" Namjoon kissed along his ear, soothing the younger with his voice.

"It's okay love." Delilah pressed a kiss at the corner of his mouth.

Taehyung opened his eyes, glassy on the verge of spilling tears, unsurprisingly Delilah's eyes mirrored his.

-

Hoseok and Jungkook pushed a little further, laying Yoongi on his back, pulling lightly at his clothes. With no sign of hesitance, Jungkook slid his sweats off, finding perch between his thighs, Hoseok tugging off his shirt, Yoongi raising his arms, allowing them to then fall around Hoseok's neck, pulling him in to meet his lips, the younger humming into the kiss. The angle was almost odd, Hoseok more to the right as Jungkook stayed between Yoongi's thighs, kissing every spot he could find, Yoongi's hips circled up trying to find attention as that build of need loomed in his gut.

Jungkook smiled looking at his hyung get needy for him. He pulled himself up to kiss the two, their lips still connected, perfect for him to slide in and kiss them both at once.

-

"Min ah~" Jin groaned as Jimin slipped his hand between them. They'd been gently rolling their hips against each other, working up a small rhythm as Jimin sucked on the older's tongue.

He slid his hand beneath the fabric, Jin sucking in a harsh breath as Jimin stroked him carefully, rolling his hand over the tip, then pressing his thumb into his slit.

"Off, hyungie please." Jimin's clothes now feeling far too restricting for the both of them.

-

"Joon-"

Namjoon managed to get Delilah and Taehyung below him. Delilah tried, she really did try to take a dominant roll with Namjoon, but the moment he held her at the nape, the slightest tug on her hair, kissing her lips, her neck, the swell of her breasts, two stray tears slipped from her eyes and she went down. Laying next to Taehyung. They didn't know who reached out first but they were holding hands now, fingers interlocked safely as they laid beside each other, looking up at their Joon.

Namjoon carefully sliding down Taehyung's shorts, and pushing up Delilah's oversized shirt. He was always good at multitasking.

"I'm gonna touch you both, is that okay?" He hovered his hands over them, they'd definitely found a sort of subspace, blinking up at Namjoon with wide glassy doe eyes, nodding. Taehyung nibbling on his bottom lip, Delilah glancing over at him.

"I need you to talk to me okay? Tell Joonie, can I touch you now?" He leaned over them pressing light kisses to their foreheads.

"Yes, Joonie." Delilah's eyes fluttered closed at the sensation, Namjoon now applying light circling pressure to her clit.

Taehyung looked back at Delilah, neck straining, she seemed to get the hint. She leaned over to meet his lips. It seemed to help Taehyung settle more.

"Hyungie, touch me." Taehyung lifted his hips looking back at Namjoon, Delilah mouthing over his neck.

"Okay, thank you for telling hyung." Namjoon encircled his hand around Taehyung's base.

-

"Kook." Yoongi whimpered. Jungkook focusing his tongue work around Yoongi's tip.  Hoseok being lazily jerked off by the older.

"Hyung~" he pulled off his dick with a pop, "do you want my ass or my dick?" Jungkook leaned back on his legs, scanning Yoongi's soft features.

"Fuck." Hoseok hissed as Yoongi's grip around his cock tightened at the question.

"Want you in me." Yoongi said all pouty, clearly not saying something.

"What is it?" Jungkook tilted his head.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook then over to Hoseok eyebrows furrowing, a small whine building in his throat, "...want Hoba too."

Hoseok's eyebrows jumped. All of their partners seemed to stop for a moment looking over at Yoongi, who was now beet red. They'd never done double penetration before but if it's something they wanted, of course they'd do it.

"Are you sure hyungie?" Hoseok cupped his face gently.

" 'm sure." Yoongi pushed himself up pecking Hoseok's lips.

His partners glanced between them for a moment, then carried on with their business.

"Be careful with m-my Minnie~" Jimin said, but came out more like a moan as Jin bit down a little on his nipple, humming in agreement with the younger.

"Our Minnie." Namjoon mumbled without taking his eyes off his two subs.

"Always." Hoseok nodded lust blooming in his stomach, "Jungkookie, get him prepped."

-

After the pause Namjoon focused on the two below him. Steadily increasing his rhythm, pressing his fingers against her hole, watching as she squirmed under his touch. Rolling his hand over Taehyung's tip before dragging down and up his shaft.

He pulled off causing the two to try to chase after the pleasure.

"Tae can you fuck Delilah right now?" Namjoon asked adjusting himself in his now straining pants.

"I can."

"Delilah, can you suck me?"

Her eyes seemed to find focus at the question, she actually wasn't sure, knowing how Taehyung could get hot and heavy in his thrusts and she wasn't up to their usual standard if she was being honest.

Namjoon seemed to read the expression on her face, but before he could speak up Taehyung did.

"I can do it hyung- I wanna do it, but-" Taehyung paused.

"But what baby?" Namjoon cupped his face.

"Want you to fuck me...want Delilah to- to ride my face." For saying something so filthy he sounded almost innocent.

"Fuck Tae....Delilah are you okay with that?" Namjoon stroked her thigh.

"Yes, that's good I want that." She sat up eager.

Needing no further words, he moved them, positioning himself between Taehyung legs, Delilah hovering over him, sitting more on his chest, waiting for the okay from Namjoon, unconsciously rubbing herself on him Taehyung's hands sliding down her sides, squeezing her ass. Namjoon lowered his face to Taehyung's hole, the younger spread his legs further.

-

Jin had started prodding around Jimin's hole, Jungkook and Hoseok kissed along Yoongi's body as Jungkook found his way back between his legs ready to prep, Namjoon pulled off of Taehyung ready to fully prep him just as Delilah started getting into the motion of his tongue.

Something dawned upon him and seemingly Jungkook as well as Jin as they met eyes.

"Did anyone bring lube?" The three said at the same time.

The silence was loud.

Then Hoseok laughed, causing Jungkook and Jimin to laugh which only lead them all into a laughing fit.

No one fucking brought lube, why would they? This was the last thing on their minds.

"So what now?" Yoongi chuckled as he wiped away a tear from laughter.

"We shouldn't fuck without lube, it's not safe." Jin frowned a little.

They paused, eyes then falling to Delilah.

"Oh hell no, don't look at me, I'm not some type of omega that can make ungodly almounts of slick." Delilah grumbled with a hint of humour.

More laughs followed, before dying down again.

"I mean...we don't have to fuck to make each other feel good." Jimin sat up on his elbows, Jin rolling off of him, but still leaning mostly on his side.

"That's true." Namjoon said.

"We can try the thing we wanted another time hyung." Jungkook nudged Yoongi lightly, who blushed more than humanly possible, but nodded anyway.

"Suck....and eat out festa?" Taehyung piped up.

They'd usually groan and throw a pillow at Taehyung whenever he brought up suck festa, it was just a way for him to say they're all gonna suck each other off and eat Delilah out, but right now they seemed to be leaning towards this suck festa.

"Rock paper scissors on who gets to eat me out." Delilah chirped.

And then they were on.

A.N

Hey besties, how are you?

I guess you can see I chose to give the partners a little break.

This might be the longest chapter I've written all year and it's literally a smut fluff chapter, and it took me forever lmao.

Anygays, I love you. See you soon.

Stan BTS 💗💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 390 21
This is my first story . Its not that that good as I expected . If you want you can read it. " Are You Blind!? " " Not more than you , gadha " " You...
30.6K 504 69
This story is inspired (insfireπŸ˜‚) and I have used my ideas for some scenarios. I hope u enjoy!
26K 3.3K 51
[ Ongoing ] BOOK 2 IN 'MINE' SERIES Kim Seokjin, a wealthy businessman who hates marriage, agrees to contract marriage with an unknown woman ( A Mafi...
143K 3.5K 31
A/N, read at ur own risk :') I wrote this when my English and grammar were horrendous and the plot is just confusing (I cringe at this so you might t...