Transport Into Detective Cona...

By Classya8

Kaiya Matsuki finds herself in the Detective Conan world! Join her as she journeys through the world. More

Character Profile
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Shopping With Yukiko
Chapter 3: Grocery Store Mystery
Chapter 5: DJ and Eddie P
Chapter 6: Teitan High School
Chapter 7: Haido Central Hospital
Chapter 8: The Awakening
Valentine's Day OVA! ❤️(filler episode)
Chapter 9: The Mysterious Packages
Chapter 10: Raiha Pass
Chapter 11: Celebration for Eisuke
Chapter 12: Subaru Okiya vs Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Match!
Chapter 13: Murderer, Shinichi Kudo!
Chapter 14: The Disappearing Fish on Ikkaku Rock
Chapter 15: Teito Bank
Chapter 16: The Department Store
Chapter 17: PB&J and Holmes' Revelation
Chapter 18: Akemi's Apartment
Chapter 18: Deduction Showdown At the Hotel
Chapter 19: The Crow's Talons
Chapter 20: The Shadow Approaching Haibara's Secret
Shuichi Akai's Birthday!
Chapter 21: The Mystery Train
Chapter 22: Bourbon Figures It Out!
Chapter 23: Enter Shukichi Haneda!
Chapter 24: The Scarlet Pursuit
Chapter 25: The Kyoto School Trip
Christmas OVA!
Chapter 26: The New Year's Heist
Chapter 27: Entangled in Spider
Chapter 27: The Tumultuous Science Fair
Chapter 28: Yusaku Kudo's TV Show Case
Chapter 29: The FBI Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: The Shoji Player Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: PSB vs Kaito Kid! Part I
Chapter 31: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part II
Chapter 32: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part III
Chapter 33: The Dango Adventure
OC Fanart ❤️
Chapter 34: Hatoyama Farm
Chapter 35: Sports Day
Chapter 36: Breakdancing and a Unexpected Visit

Chapter 4: Ding Dong Dash

2.2K 72 1
By Classya8

Kaiya POV

"Thanks for inviting me to the studio Ran-chan!" I smiled.

"It's no problem! Thank you for watching Conan-kun when we were busy." Ran replied. Well... I don't think Conan is the one that needs a babysitter. I looked over at Kogoro chatting happily with Yoko Okino.

"It was fun watching Yoko-san's show." I said. Kogoro went on TV with Yoko earlier and Ran needed to help him prepare.

"We were lucky that the national holiday fell on the same day as the commercial so we were able to watch 'Morning Live 7'." Ran told Conan.

"Uh yeah" Conan laughed. Suddenly our stomachs grumbled.

"Oh we haven't had breakfast yet!" Ran realized. We had to rush to the studio early in the morning.

"Do you want to eat at the cafeteria in the studio?" Yoko offered.

"Oh that would be great!" Kogoro accepted.

"Please go on ahead without me. I have a friend I want you to meet and I need to call her first." Yoko pulled out her cellphone. Conan stared at her with a scared look while my eyes widened. This case already? I put my hand under my chin. Let's see I've been in this world for about two and a half weeks...

"Conan-kun, Kaiya-chan what's the matter?" Ran broke our thoughts.

"No, it's nothing." Conan reassured her, and we went to the cafeteria first.

*************

"Mouri-san! Yoko waved, walking beside another woman with dark wavy hair in a ponytail. Rena Mizunashi!

"Yes!" Kogoro sung.

"This is Rena Mizunashi, the newscaster." Yoko said.

"Nice to meet you." Rena bowed.

"Hey aren't you a newscaster on Sunday nights?" Kogoro asked.

"Yoko-chan... are you really going to ask the famous detective about that?" Rena looked at Yoko doubtfully.

"It's okay! I'm sure Mori-san will be helpful." Yoko pushed Rena closer to Kogoro.

"Is there a problem?" Kogoro questioned.

***************

"Ding dong dash?" Kogoro yelled and the other guests in the cafeteria turned in our direction. "You are asking me to find that culprit?" he pointed to himself.

"See I told you it was rude." Rena turned to Yoko.

"But it doesn't seem like they were ordinary pranks..." Yoko trailed off.

"What are the details of the case Rena-san?" I asked. Rena explained that a mysterious person kept ringing her doorbell every Saturday morning and left a bottle of pills. She always opened the door immediately when the doorbell rang, but she couldn't see anyone. She offered to take us to her apartment to investigate.

**************

"There's no place to hide behind the door." Conan remarked.

"Let's test it by ringing the doorbell." Rena suggested and closed the door. Kogoro rang the doorbell and Rena opened it, accidentally squishing Kogoro.

"Are you alright?" Rena asked concerned.

"Yea." Kogoro rubbed his face. I tried to stifle my laughter.

"At least we now know that there is not enough time to hide." Conan chirped.

"Tch brat." Kogoro retorted.

"Anyways, let's discuss the details inside." I tried to placate Kogoro.

"Do you need any help with that? "Ran and I asked when we saw Rena organizing some old magazines and newspapers.

"Oh don't worry about it. Tomorrow is recyclable trash day so I'm just tying them into bunches with some strings." I heard Conan ask Rena something else as she put her trash outside, and he had a smirk on his face.

"Hey if you find out who the culprit is can you promise not to get angry?" Conan asked.

**************

We stayed the night at Rena's apartment and were awakened by a doorbell.

"He's here! I'm going to get you now!" Kogoro sprang up and ran to the door. "There's no one here!" Kogoro said with a confused expression.

"No way how?" Ran asked.

"He's here." Conan went behind a stack of magazines.

"It's a kid! He was hiding behind there!" Kogoro exclaimed and grabbed the boy roughly by the collars.

"Mori-san be gentle." I chided and took the boy from Kogoro. I set the boy down gently.

"I get it! You weren't able to find the culprit since he was hiding behind there." Ran realized.

"I never imagined anyone would be hiding there." Rena commented.

"Hey why are you doing this?" Kogoro interrogated the boy.

"I bet he was ringing the doorbell to wake Rena up. I didn't know Rena transferred to a different day so he would ring the doorbell at 6:30 on Saturday mornings so Rena can make it to Morning Live 7 tapings." Conan pointed out and explained how he also rang the doorbell on Tuesday since there was no school.

"Then the sleeping pills were so that Rena could get a good night's sleep and wake up bright and early right?" Ran asked.

"My mom used to take those pills before she went to bed." the boy said sadly.

"But why?" Rena asked and kneeled down beside the boy, who had a sad expression.

"You look like my mom. My mom died in a car accident last year. That's why I-" the boy sniffed.

"But you can't be attached to your mom anymore, she's now in heaven and you wouldn't want her to worry, do you? A strong boy should make his mom feel at peace. So you shouldn't come here again for your mom and yourself. Understand?" Rena asked gently.

"Yup." the boy wiped his tears. "Bye bye Rena!" the boy left. I saw Rena start to tear up and Ran looked at her.

"I used to have a brother like that a long time ago." Rena explained. Conan and the others began to leave after Rena offered to pay for Kogoro's services, and I decided to approach Rena since she still had a sad expression on her face.

"Rena-san, I know how you feel. My family is..." I began. It was fun living at the Kudo's house but I began to get a little homesick as well. Rena gave me a look of understanding. "You know you kind of remind me of my classmate Eisuke." I continued. I don't know if it is a good idea but I feel that I should tell Rena that her brother was safe. She was a kind person after all.

"Eisuke?" Rena's eyes widened. 

"Yeah he has very similar facial features to you and well... he's just a little clumsy though." I chuckled.

"I see. Thank you for telling me Kaiya-chan." Rena said smiling slightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 478 35
Heiji is 27 years old and the most famous detective of Osaka. But the new case he gets involved in is a very special one. It is his mission to find t...
21.2K 1K 36
[COMPLETE] Pair: Shinichi Kudo x Shiho Miyano Ps. I do not owned Detective Conan Characters it's all belongs to Gosho Aoyoma :) Started: 2-15-21 Ende...
3K 134 29
Two Girls One New World More Boys One Destiny Two paths to take Two girls, forced to save a world not of their own. Their lives already seemed diffi...
43.4K 1.7K 56
Disclaimer: The characters are from both Detective Conan and Magic Kaito anime. They both created by Gosho Aoyama. . Summary: Just random oneshots a...