Transport Into Detective Cona...

By Classya8

Kaiya Matsuki finds herself in the Detective Conan world! Join her as she journeys through the world. More

Character Profile
Chapter 2: Shopping With Yukiko
Chapter 3: Grocery Store Mystery
Chapter 4: Ding Dong Dash
Chapter 5: DJ and Eddie P
Chapter 6: Teitan High School
Chapter 7: Haido Central Hospital
Chapter 8: The Awakening
Valentine's Day OVA! ❀️(filler episode)
Chapter 9: The Mysterious Packages
Chapter 10: Raiha Pass
Chapter 11: Celebration for Eisuke
Chapter 12: Subaru Okiya vs Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Match!
Chapter 13: Murderer, Shinichi Kudo!
Chapter 14: The Disappearing Fish on Ikkaku Rock
Chapter 15: Teito Bank
Chapter 16: The Department Store
Chapter 17: PB&J and Holmes' Revelation
Chapter 18: Akemi's Apartment
Chapter 18: Deduction Showdown At the Hotel
Chapter 19: The Crow's Talons
Chapter 20: The Shadow Approaching Haibara's Secret
Shuichi Akai's Birthday!
Chapter 21: The Mystery Train
Chapter 22: Bourbon Figures It Out!
Chapter 23: Enter Shukichi Haneda!
Chapter 24: The Scarlet Pursuit
Chapter 25: The Kyoto School Trip
Christmas OVA!
Chapter 26: The New Year's Heist
Chapter 27: Entangled in Spider
Chapter 27: The Tumultuous Science Fair
Chapter 28: Yusaku Kudo's TV Show Case
Chapter 29: The FBI Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: The Shoji Player Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: PSB vs Kaito Kid! Part I
Chapter 31: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part II
Chapter 32: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part III
Chapter 33: The Dango Adventure
OC Fanart ❀️
Chapter 34: Hatoyama Farm
Chapter 35: Sports Day
Chapter 36: Breakdancing and a Unexpected Visit

Chapter 1: Arrival

5K 126 21
By Classya8

Kaiya POV

I yawned and closed my laptop and got ready for bed. That episode of Detective Conan was simply amazing! As a murder mystery fan, I immediately fell in love with the anime when my friend introduced me to it. Suddenly, a faint bluish-white circle appeared in my room. I jumped back in surprise and crashed into my bed. As I rubbed my head I heard "Aniki, the machine is not working. We need to close it down immediately!" I panicked at the familiar but urgent voices. It can't be!

Suddenly I felt myself being sucked into a portal. I yelped and grabbed onto my bed for support but it was no use. With a crash, I landed in an alleyway. Ouch that really hurt. I dusted myself off, studying my hands carefully. They were animated like in the Detective Conan world. "Gin and Vodka were there!" I said to myself. I pinched myself to verify that this wasn't a dream. No way, I've always wanted to visit this anime world.

Conan POV

I was walking home with the Detective Boys when we heard a loud crash in a nearby alley. "Haibara you guys go home first!" I told her as I ran off in the direction of the sound. I skidded to a stop when I heard a girl's voice exclaim, "Gin and Vodka were there!" Could she be a member of the Black Organization? I got my tranquilizer dart ready and entered the alley to see a girl around my/Ran's age rubbing her face in pain.

Kaiya POV

"Are you alright neechan?" I heard a boy's voice. I turned my head around and it was Conan!

"I don't remember much but I was trying to escape... who are you anyways?" I was unsure of how to respond since I can't reveal everything to him.

"Edogowa Conan, a detective. You said you know Gin and Vodka right? Tell me more about them." Conan looked at me.

"I'm Kaiya. But I shouldn't ..... they are bad guys with alcohol code names. But don't say a word to anyone else Conan-kun. It's too dangerous for a little boy." I pretended to be oblivious of his true identity and put my finger to my lips.

"Follow me Kaiya-neechan. It's not safe here." he said with a serious expression.

"W-wait a minute." I started but he was dragging me along. We ended up in front of a house that I recognized was Professor Agasa's.

"I want to ask you more about the organization when we go inside." Conan said as he opened the gate.

"But I am not sure I know enough to answer all your questions Kudo-kun." Oh shoot I covered my mouth. That gave away quite a bit.

He narrowed his eyes on me. "How do you know that?" he demanded.

I looked at my surroundings thinking of an explanation. "A normal child wouldn't know gin and vodka are alcohol names, much less that they are members of an organization. That must mean you are actually older than you look, and the only person that could fit that description is a high schooler who disappeared, Shinichi Kudo. The Kudo house is right there anyways. So I just connected the dots." I pointed to his house.

His eyes widened as he realized his mistake. "Don't worry Kudo-kun, I'm hiding from them too." I reassured him.

"Well let's talk more inside." he motioned.

*********

"So all you remember is a dark room with people that you heard were called Gin and Vodka." Professor Agasa summarized. I nodded. Well I told a half-truth I guess. The actual truth would be really awkward for them.

"I was running away from them and crashed hard into some bricks. I'll let you know more if I remember." I promised.

"Do you know about the Apotoxin drug that shrank me?" Conan questioned.

I thought back to the anime. "It's an incomplete poison I think." Conan looked deep in thought.

"Stay still while I put these bandages on you." Haibara ordered as I sat down on the sofa.

"You can stay over at my house." Conan offered.

"T-thank you Kudo-kun. I hope it's not too much trouble. Will your parents be alright with this?" I asked.

"I have already called them. It will be easier this way since Haibara here is already living at Professor Agasa's house."

"I really appreciate it Kudo-kun. In return I'll help you in any way I can with the Organization." He was so kind to me even though he just met me. At that moment the Detective boys barged into the guest room we were in.

"Oi Hakase I told you not to let them in yet." Conan said annoyed.

"No fair Conan-kun! I want to meet neechan!" Genta cried. "I'm Genta." he motioned to himself.

"I'm Ayumi!" she chirped.

"I'm Mitsuhiko. What happened to your head?" he pointed to my bandages.

"Hi Genta-kun, Ayumi-chan, Mitsuhiko-kun. Are you also Conan-kun's friends? Don't worry I just had a slight accident. Ai-chan fixed me up." I smiled.

"Give her some space guys." Haibara scolded.

"Sorry Kaiya-neechan." Ayumi apologized.

"Do you live around here?" Mitsuhiko asked. I shook my head.

"Where are your parents then?" Genta questioned.

I looked down at my feet. "They're gone." I said quietly. I don't know if I could ever see my family again to be honest. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Haibara give me a look of understanding.

"Don't be sad neechan! The Detective Boys will be your friends! We will show you around Beika city." Ayumi chirped. Aww she's so nice.

*************

Conan POV

"Haibara do you trust her? You even let her call you by your first name." I said.

"It's fine. She doesn't know me." Haibara pouted and crossed her arms.

"I think she was running from them though. Her hair was disheveled and her clothes were out of place. She doesn't even have a phone with her." I recalled.

"Well I will keep my identity a secret for now. It's odd though. I don't get any bad vibes from her like I usually do around the other members. It is possible she was a test subject." Haibara commented.

"Let's keep an eye on her for now. She doesn't seem like a member but she knows more than she lets on." I remarked. I don't blame her though, everyone has their own secrets and she might not want to reveal them yet.

I called Jodie-sensei in private afterwards.

************

Kaiya POV

"You must be Kaiya Matsuki. I'm Yusaku Kudo and this is my wife Yukiko." Yusaku said as he opened the door.

"Yusaku-san, Yukiko-san nice to meet you. Thank you for letting me stay at your house." I bowed.

"Oh it's no trouble Kaiya-chan! Shin-chan has told me so much about you!" Yukiko glomped me in a hug. I gasped. She looks so stunning in person!

"You must excuse her, Yukiko always wanted to have a daughter." Yusaku laughed.

"Oi oi Kasan I'm here you know." Conan said annoyed.

Yukiko gave Conan a scary look. "There's enough boys in the house."

"And I won't let you turn Kaiya-chan into a detective." Yukiko turned to Yusaku. Heh oops too late for that...

Afterwards they gave me a tour of the house. Their study was like a mini library and I couldn't help but look at the murder mystery section.

"Just like my son, you like murder mysteries." Yusaku observed.

"I've read mostly Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie books, but I would love to read your Night Baron series. I've heard so much about those books." I replied with a grin.

"Well this study is open to you. Feel free to read any of those books." Yusaku offered. I immediately ran to the Night Baron series and Yusaku chuckled. It was every fangirl's dream.

***********

Yukiko POV

"Kaiya-chan, it's getting late. You should -" I stopped when I saw her asleep on the sofa with one of Yusaku's books.

"Yusaku Kudo! What did I tell you!" I whispered and a dangerous auro emitted from me.

"Ehh Yukiko" Yusaku said nervously and sweatdropped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 93 22
COAI/SHINSHI ONESHOTS - I WRITE REQUESTS - !!ONGOING!! I do not own DETECTIVE CONAN and none of the characters, they all belong to Gosho Aoyama. An...
5.1K 244 12
─── πŸŽ‹ ❝𝙄 π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙀 π™—π™š π™¨π™šπ™šπ™£. π™π™π™š π™§π™šπ™–π™‘ π™’π™š.❞ Being diagnosed with unipolar depression in middle school was not easy for Ku...
3K 134 29
Two Girls One New World More Boys One Destiny Two paths to take Two girls, forced to save a world not of their own. Their lives already seemed diffi...
Kismet* By hanna.

Fanfiction

23.4K 561 5
COMPLETED | ENGLISH | FANFICTION | DETECTIVE CONAN Romance, Drama, Short Story Kismet /kiz-met/ (noun): destiny; fate DISCLAIMER: i do not own Detec...