๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’•-๐‘ฌ-๐’๐’Š๐’Š๐’”๐’• โœ”

By Jannat_zeenat

Some stories are meant to be written and feel ๐Ÿ’• #1 on my life out of 24.5k on 5 jan 2022 More

Intro & Aesthetics ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ
ใ€Š 1 ใ€‹
ใ€Š2ใ€‹
ใ€Š3ใ€‹
ใ€Š4ใ€‹
ใ€Š5ใ€‹
ใ€Š6ใ€‹
ใ€Š7ใ€‹
ใ€Š8ใ€‹
ใ€Š9ใ€‹
ใ€Š10ใ€‹
ใ€Š11ใ€‹
ใ€Š13ใ€‹โค
ใ€Š14ใ€‹
ใ€Š15ใ€‹
ใ€Š16ใ€‹
Important ๐Ÿ“ข
ใ€Š17ใ€‹
ใ€Š18ใ€‹
ใ€Š19ใ€‹
ใ€Š20ใ€‹
ใ€Š21ใ€‹
ใ€Š22ใ€‹
ใ€Š23ใ€‹
ใ€Š24ใ€‹
ใ€Š25ใ€‹
ใ€Š26ใ€‹
ใ€Š27ใ€‹
ใ€Š28ใ€‹
ใ€Š29ใ€‹
ใ€Š30ใ€‹
ใ€Š31ใ€‹
ใ€Š32ใ€‹
ใ€Š33ใ€‹
ใ€Š34ใ€‹
ใ€Š35ใ€‹
ใ€Š36ใ€‹
ใ€Š37ใ€‹
ใ€Š38ใ€‹
ใ€Š39ใ€‹
ใ€Š40ใ€‹
ใ€Š41ใ€‹
ใ€Š42ใ€‹
ใ€Š43ใ€‹
ใ€Š44ใ€‹
ใ€Š45ใ€‹
ใ€Š46ใ€‹
ใ€Š47ใ€‹
ใ€Š48ใ€‹
ใ€Š49ใ€‹
ใ€Š50ใ€‹
ใ€Š51ใ€‹
ใ€Š52ใ€‹
ใ€Š53ใ€‹
ใ€Š54ใ€‹
ใ€Š55ใ€‹
ใ€Š56ใ€‹
ใ€Š57ใ€‹
ใ€Š58ใ€‹
ใ€Š59ใ€‹
ใ€Š60ใ€‹
ใ€Š61ใ€‹
ใ€Š62ใ€‹Last.
Epilogue. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ
Epilogue 2 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿค
celebration & surprises.

ใ€Š12ใ€‹

7.3K 416 35
By Jannat_zeenat

Followers each try their best but fall short and seek Allah’s forgiveness for their shortcomings. Allah is prepared to forgive, as the Quran describes: "…God will love you and forgive you your sins; for God is Much-Forgiving, a Dispenser of Grace" (Quran 3:31).

After shopping and their dinner date, Saad amd Fiza was coming back. Fiza was curled up on the passenger seat, feeling cold. Saad quickly turned on the heater, seeing her shivering. Parking the car at the side of the road, he picked up his jacket from the backseat and covered her. She was tried to open her eyes and secondly she was also trying to ignore him. This was not first time, when he tried to cheer her up or try to spend some time with her but she being introvert and shy nature was not helping their relationship to grow.
But he was still dealing with love and respect.

He gently patted her head, she ducked her head more.

He chuckled and said, " i know u r awake "

"Nhii toh!" She said innocently.

He again chuckled shooked his head.

"You are laughing on me?!" She complained pouting.

"Why can't i ?" He asked in his husky voice.

She again nodded in no.

"No!  And secondly i am not your mate?!" She said throwing her hands up in the air.

Anger passed his body, making him clenching his jaw and pulled up the car.
Gripping her jaw harshly, he pulled her harshly.

"Dekho Fiza, i can tolerate your each and every childish tactics but not this!! Either understand it or i will make you understand it in my ways!" He said glaring her deadly.

Her big doe eyes were casted on her lap.
She nodded meekly.

He moved back, banging his hand forcefully on the steering wheel he started the car and drove back.

After reaching home, Fiza didn't waited for a single second amd ran in. While he brought all the shoppers in , keepig them on the table and taking his own bags he moved to his room.

While Zaroon and Junaid attackef hungrily on the shoppers. Searching something for them.

"Yrrr ye saad bhai, humare liye kuch nhi laye kya?" Zaroon said pouting like baby.

Junaid smacked his head amd said, "laaye toh honge tu hatt me dekhta hu teri aankhe expire ho chuki h!"

While Zaroon glared at him.

Tayiammi and Chachi entered lounge and said, "areee nalayko ye tumare liye nhi h! Ye sab saman kal ke liye h! Chal la de ye kaaju muje!" Tayiammi said narrowing her eyes.

Zaroon nodded in no and jumped on the sofa taking the whole basket of dry fruits.

"Yrrr sab ko kuch na kuch milta hi h abhi hume khane dona ammi" he said taking 3 almonds and shoving in his mouth.

"Areee o nalayak !! Chal de yha ye sab muje kheer me dalne h...kal Waqaur ke liye kheer banoagi or tu kya ye mehndi ke cone leke betha h? Mehndi khayega?" Said tayiammi taking mehndi cones from Junaid.

He quickly shoved one mehndi cone in his sweatpants pocket.

While chachi saw him and smacked his head.

"Hmmm.....chote sahab jaade ye cone nikale chale...koi shararat nhi! Or aap kya karege iss cone ka?" Chachi asked narrowing her eyes.

"Wo...heheh....wo me mehndi lagana sikhunga...zoya se" saying this he ran to room.

Not before tripping several times.

Chachi and tayiammi exchanged looks.

"Ammi, me toh keh rha hu ab na iske bhi haat pile kardo muje toh darr h apka ye nikkamma beta hath se nikal gya toh?" Zaroon said shoving almond in his mouth.

"Uske hath pile ho ya na ho lekin tere gaal zaror me laal kardungi ab !!! Chup chap de rha ye basket ya bulao tere abbu ko!!" Tayiammi threatened Zaroon, who's eyes widened at the mention of his father.

------

"Yrrr juju, tera kal nikkah h! Muje yakin hi nhi ho rha" said Maha gazing the ceiling.

Juweria smirked and kicked her from the bed.

And the whole khan villa could hear her ear piercing voice.

"Ahhh my butt!! Youuuuuu"" saying this Maha started chasing Juweria.

And now they were running on the 2nd floor like blind bull.

Elders were on ground floor so they couldn't hear them.

While Waqaur was on trace. Saad was sleeping like dead rat!

Zaroon and Junaid were doing nothing but making tik tok vedios.

Zoya was recording their vedio.

Fiza was reading a text book under her blanket. Hardworking poor soul.

Maha was running behind Juweria. Now Juweria took a turn to the rooftop stairs.

Maha stopped seeing her running to the rooftop.

She smirked and went to her room.

"Juju ki bachii ap mera badla tujse bhai lenge!" She said flipping jer hair back.

Meanwhile her phone buzzed, reminding her about the assignment which she totally forgot.

"Ughhhhhhhh, in assignments ka bhi alag se hisab hoga! Alag hi pahdda h ye assignments bhi....huhhh" saying this she sat on her study table.

Mission assignment complete karna on!

While Maha ran on trace and didn't stopped until she bumped a manly figure.

She was breathing heavily, as if she was running a marathon.

"Aree kon batamizz h ye!! Sabko mere samne aana hota h....batamizz" she said without looking at the face of the person, whom she bumped.

After catching her breath she tried to look at his face, it was too dark so she couldn't figure out who it was.

But he musky scent was making her alert that it was him.

"Hatt h Juweria... tuje yha bhi unke hone ka ehsas ho rha h ....girl you are totally whipped!" She mumbled to herself. Which he heard very cleary.

"Toh tume mere hone or na hone ka ehsas bhi ho jata h!!" He said in his gruffly and authoritive voice.

Her eyes widened like saucer. She thought, 'zuban toh kaabu ne reh hi nhi skati meri!! Or itne zor se kon bolta h!! Hamesha....hamesha...embarrassment ka shikar bnati ho!' She pouted.

While he smiled at her antics and said, " apno se kesi embarrassment...?" He said with a small smile. Before she could faint away he left.
Leaving her in bafflement.

This man is too difficult  understand!!

-----

Asslamualaikum/hii peeps

Hope you are doing well 😊

How was the chapter? 👉👈

Do vote comment and follow 💙

Till than

Allah hafiz ❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2.3K 79
The characters are the same as BVR: returns with the introduction of new characters!! If u want action, adventure, thrill and ofcourse Romance than y...
4.6K 24 9
เคฌเฅ‰เคธ เค•เฅ€ เคธเคพเคฒเฅ‹เค‚ เค•เฅ€ เค•เคพเคฎ เคชเฅเคฏเคพเคธ เคฌเฅเคเคพเคˆ
1.4K 110 6
Y/n.โ™ก Suna tha pyaar me rab hota hai. Kia to mana ki pyaar me ye sab hota hai. Pyaar ne vo kia hai mere sath ki duniya ka bharosa uth jayega aaj se p...