Serendipity

By jmkrb1

Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers an... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

67

51.3K 1.3K 1.3K
By jmkrb1

"Mamma! Herregud!" Andreas snaps from beside Astrid, but I don't even react. I feel my heart swell with memories and love for the woman in front of me.

(mum! Oh my god!)

"Hva? Ser du dette?" She replies to Andreas, pointing at a blushing Gigi, caught yet again in a moment of simpiness.

(what? Are you seeing this?)

Simp nation. Population: Gigi.

"Mamma, dette er kjæresten til Gigi. Den jeg fortalte deg om." Andreas clarifies, and Astrid shrieks a little and puts her hand to her mouth.

(mum, this is Gigi's girlfriend. The one I told you about)

"Faen, jeg visste ikke." She says, sounding a little humiliated. I suppress a smile at her, missing her motherly presence.

(fuck, i didn't know)

Andreas rolls his eyes at his mother but smiles nonetheless, turning to me with soft eyes, "Kom hit." Andreas says softly, and nods his head over to where they're standing.

(come here)

Astrid still looks in shock but stiffens even more when she hears Andreas speak to me in Norwegian. "Og hun snakker norsk? Hun er mer perfekt for Gigi enn du sa." She gasps, looking at me with wide happy eyes.

(and she speaks Norwegian? She's more perfect for Gigi than you said)

I choke out a laugh, trying so hard to suppress my emotions right now, but I feel a tear slip from my right eye.

Astrid face falls, "Å kjære, hvorfor gråter du? Jeg er ikke så ille, er jeg?" She coos, cupping my cheeks with her warm hands. She's about the same height as me and has striking blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. She was simply gorgeous.

(oh honey, why are you crying? I'm not that bad, am I?)

Andreas links our pinkies in comfort, the way we always did when we were kids. I smile at him thankfully and Astrid watches the exchange, her own face dropping and turning back to look at me, tears brimming her eyes.

"Det er så godt å se deg igjen, Astrid." I say, smiling tearfully and Astrid begins to cry as well, wrapping me in a warm hug immediately. I let out my silent tears in her shoulder, clinging onto her and missing the years we've been apart.

(it's so good to see you again, Astrid)

"My baby girl," She cries and more tears leave my eyes, "I've missed you so much, I've been so worried. We never stopped looking." She cries, her voice thick with guilt.

"It's okay, it's okay." I say back, and pull away from her so I can look into her eyes.

She sobs a little more at the eye contact and I wipe away her tears with the pad of my thumb. She always called me the daughter she never had, treating me as her own and spoiling me in a way mothers do their only daughters.

I can only imagine the pain of losing that, and I can see the physical toll it took on her. She's skinnier than I remember, with dark bags under her eyes.

"I never get that kind of greeting from you." Gigi says in his deep voice from behind us.

Astrid and I both chuckle, and turn to face the boys. Gigi smiling at us both lovingly.

Astrid slaps Gigi upside the head before bringing him into a motherly hug, and I remember the connection Gigi and Andreas's family gained after Gigi was disowned by his own.

It warms my heart to see Astrid fulfil yet another orphaned kids maternal role. She kinda has a thing for doing that.

"I missed you too, my boy." She says to him, and he cracks a smile, pulling away from her. She glowers at him though, "And why didn't you tell me my own boy is dating someone!" She scolds suddenly and Gigi's brows furrow in confusion, as well as my own.

Andreas groans loudly and Mateo kinda just stands there, a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Mum! I've told you a million times he's not my boyfriend." Andreas hisses.

Woah, getting a little too defensive there buddy.

"Oh hush!" Astrid waves Andreas off, "You think I couldn't feel the sexual tension in that car ride? As uncomfortable as it was, it was very much there." She points between the two boys, Gigi now smirking at his best friend suggestively, me doing the same to mine.

"Mum-" Andreas starts again, and Mateo is just blushing a little.

"And the English mafia heir? So handsome. Good taste son, good taste." She says appreciatively, and we all look at her in shock.

"How did..." Mateo says, looking a little scared at this point.

"Oh honey, you don't think I've done business with your mums? Amelia and Gracie are my favourite business associates, they gush about their son all the time." She explains, and we all just look at her in awe.

"But mum, we're not-" Andreas tries again and Mateo smiles at his attempts.

"Bup, bup bup." Astrid cuts him off yet again, pointing a finger at him, "I don't want to hear it. Now, I was told there'd be pizza." She says, looking at Gigi expectantly and he smiles and nods.

We all head over to grab our pizzas and sit around the dining room table.

"Carlotta, når det ikke er så mye testosteron rundt, bør vi ha en jentedag." Astrid suggests, and a smile lights my face.

(carlotta, when there isn't so much testosterone around, we should have a girls day)

"Ja! Selvfølgelig." I reply excitedly and she smiles warmly at me, giving me a small wink when Mateo and Gigi look between us in confusion.

(yes! Of course!)

"So," Astrid looks between me and Gigi suggestively, "Tell me everything."

Oh boy.

~~~

Astrid, Andreas and Mateo all headed to Mateo's house after dinner.

Turns out Astrid really wanted to go see Amelia and Gracie, but we all knew she was playing cupid for two couples.

Leaving Gigi and I alone at his place, and Mateo and Andreas alone at Mateo's place.

I've gotta hand it to her, although she is pushy, it does work.

At least, it worked for us, cause as soon as they left the penthouse Gigi had me pinned to the wall and covered my mouth with his.

We managed to make it to the sofa, where we're now sloppily making out.

"Car," Gigi groans from on top of me. His hand sliding up my shirt and he grips one of my boobs in hand hand, his rings cold on my skin.

I gasp at the sensation and he deepens our kiss, playing with my nipples under my shirt.

"You know," He husks, kissing my jaw, "I think I know what my permanent mark is going to be for you." He says, his tongue licking up the column of my neck.

"Yeah?" I moan, distracted by his kisses.

"Mhmm." He replies, and gets off me suddenly, making me snap my eyes open and pout at him instinctively.

I stopped once I realised what I was doing but Gigi had of course caught it, smirking at me before backing up a little. "You know Andreas and I used to run a tattoo shop?" He said randomly.

I widened my eyes in slight surprise, "No, I didn't." I say honestly. He smirks wider in reply before disappearing into a room.

I sit up on the sofa and watch after him, genuinely confused at what he was up to. I took the time to pet the cats laying beside me, which they purr at appreciatively.

I hear Gigi walk back to me, a small box in his hands.

"On your back." He commands, and I furrow my brows at him. He cocks one of his in return, daring me to defy him and see what happens.

I lay on my back and he hovers over me immediately, claiming my mouth with his own.

"Time to give you your 'wedding ring'." He smirks against my lips, and I remember our promise to mark each other permanently.

Oh fuck, he owned a tattoo shop.

We're really doing this.

He pulls back from me and takes out a needle, looking down at me sadistically.

"Gigi..." I say timidly, as he preps the needle, "What exactly are you planning on doing?" I ask, but I can't help the excited anticipation growing inside me.

"Mhmm, I've always thought you'd look good with a belly button piercing." He muses and I widen my eyes, not in shock but excitement.

I've always wanted one, but my brothers always said no.

But daddy says yes-

He looks down at me, "Is that okay with you?" He teases, already seeing the wide smile on my face.

I nod my head enthusiastically and he smiles warmly at me, pushing me back down fully onto my back and lifting my shirt to under my boobs.

He kisses my belly button softly, making me giggle at him before he wipes my belly button with an antiseptic wipe and preps the area.

"This might hurt," He warns me, but I can see the smile tugging on the corners of his lips, sadist.

His cool hands touch my stomach and I feel a sharp sting, the needle piercing my skin. I inhale sharply, and Gigi kisses the area above my belly button softly.

"Almost there baby, you're doing so well." He reassures me, rummaging in the box for a piercing to put in.

He finds one and unwraps it from the sterile packing, slipping it through with the needle. He pulls it through and it's done.

He puts the needle away and sits back, looking at my stomach appreciatively. His smirk is plastered across his gorgeous face.

"I was wrong." He says and my face deflates momentarily, "You look fucking stunning with a belly button piercing." He smiles and I breathe out in relief.

He picks me up bridal style suddenly, and takes me over to a full length mirror resting against the wall. He puts me down in front of him, my shirt still pulled up to just under my boobs.

His arms instantly wrap around my waist, just above my belly button, and his head rests on top of my head as we look into the mirror.

"Look how pretty you look." He murmurs and I look down to my stomach.

There, he has pierced a cute gemstone, glinting in the dim lights of the apartment.

"I love it." I say softly, and I see him smile at me through the mirror.

"It's a diamond." He says, looking at me through the mirror, "My birthstone." He explains, a possessive look taking over his features as he runs his eyes along my figure.

"Gigi..." I breathe, knowing this motherfucker did not just casually pierce me with a whole–ass diamond.

"And when people ask," He says, leaning down to kiss my exposed shoulder, "You tell them I did it." He husks.

I moan at this and watch him in the mirror, maintaining eye contact as he leaves hot open mouth kisses along my neck.

He spins me and leans down for my lips, but I push him back, smirking up at him.

"Your turn," I say teasingly, caressing his face. I trace the strong ridge of his nose as he looks down at me, green eyes piercing and dark hair dishevelled.

The tattoos, along his neck look unreal against the dim lighting. I suddenly wonder if Andreas and he did them all themselves, remembering he told me the upside down cross between his shoulder blades was done by Andreas.

My finger is still tracing his nose as he looks down at me expectantly.

"I always thought you'd look good with a septum." I repeat his words back to him. Gigi's face darkens, his lips turning up into a sly smile, canines poking through the gap of his mouth.

"Then a septum it is." He says and lifts me back to the sofa.

I squeal at the sudden movement and slap him on the chest.

"I can walk, you know?" I say and he chuckles.

"Mhm, that is a problem isn't it?" He muses, setting me down on the sofa, "But I guarantee a night with me and you won't be so capable." He husks and I narrow my eyes at him, knowing he's right.

I roll my eyes at him, as he preps another needle, deciding I want to tease him a little. "2 inches." I mumble under my breath, but all Gigi does is chuckle, smiling down at the needle he's disinfecting.

He glances up at me briefly, "You of all people know that's not true." He says, his eyes looking sleepy.

I glare at him, and he walks back over to me with everything I need. He sits beside me and pulls me onto his lap, so I'm straddling his waist.

"So, you're gonna take this needle, and line it up about half a centimetre in my nose." He hands me a needle and keeps me steady by holding my hips. He stifles a yawn as I examine the needle.

I grip his jaw and align the needle with where I want it to pierce.

"This might hurt." I repeat his earlier words, but all he does is smirk up at me in return.

I hesitate but eventually push the needle through his nose, leaving it there as I pick out a silver septum ring.

"You know," I begin, fiddling with the ring I'm going to put in his nose, "Septum rings were originally meant for vicious male bulls. Their owners would pierce their noses to keep them in better control." I husk, leaning closer to his face. "So this'll do you good to remind you who you belong to." I whisper in the shell of his ear, nipping his lobe teasingly before pulling back and holding up the ring I picked out.

Gigi just looks at me, swallowing deeply, his grip on my hips having slightly tightened. He eventually snaps out of his daze and instructs me on how to get the ring through the needle and I finally pull the needle out, septum piercing in place.

Still straddling his waist, I lean back a little and Gigi hands slide from my hips to my back so I don't fall backwards.

I admire my work and shit. He looks hot as fuck.

"I take it by your face that you like it." He grins and I nod at him, too mesmerised to even call him out on his arrogance.

Gigi yawns widely suddenly, his eyes looking droopy.

I lean forward and hug his chest, "You're all mine now Evangelos." I mumble.

"Always have been." He says tiredly, kissing my temple.

Gigi wraps his arms around me and flops us both so we're lying on the sofa, me lying on top of him. He rests his eyes and I kiss his slightly stubbly cheek.

He smiles with his eyes still closed, practically half asleep.

My phone buzzes multiple times on the coffee table and I snatch it up, seeing it's already 10pm.

I have multiple messages, but only one from my bio brothers. I furrow my eyebrows and open our group chat, seeing Enzo having texted.

Spaghetti mafia siblings 🍝🤌

Soft boi🤠🥰:

Come home as soon as you see this.

That was it.

Huh, weird.

I look down to Gigi underneath me, and see him completely passed out, his septum ring glinting in the moonlight.

He's so unbelievably gorgeous.

Not wanting to wake my sleepy boy up, I order an Uber and give him a peck on the lips, mumbling a small 'goodnight'.

I swear I saw a small smile appear on his lips as he slept.

I head out of the penthouse and ride the elevator down, noticing I have messages from my adoptive brothers to respond to as well.

The elevator dings and I decide to wait to respond to them until in the Uber. I walk out into the reception, and see Elias sitting by his desk, looking bored.

Once he sees me, he perks up a little though. I smile at him, "Hey Elias."

"Hi, ma'am." He replies with his own smile. "Heading back?" He says and I nod. "Well, goodnight ma'am." He nods at me, a smile playing on his lips.

I give him a weird look, "Uh, goodnight Elias." I say and walk out the building into my Uber.

I feel his smiling eyes on me the whole way.

___________________________________________________________

i have sm work to do 😃 

you guys r also rlly funny, like when i tell you i full out GIGGLE at ur comments i'm not kidding. 

i look like a low-key psycho.

but ily for it and thank you <3

see you all next time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 9.1K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
375K 8.7K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
521K 12.6K 66
Book 1 of ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
5K 122 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...