REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

By WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

3K 144 42
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter XXX

"Oi, oi, oi," You heard a faint whisper beside you, the familiar voice comes from Draken, "What the hell is all of this?"

You just woke up a few minutes ago, and the primary thing that you see is a lot of men surrounding you and Draken. They look ready for a fight, it is visible since some of them are cracking their knuckles while smirking at the two of you. Draken and you are tied together, both backs facing each other, with a rope. You can feel Draken resisting against the rope from behind but you remain silent as you look at the gang surrounding you.

They are the Leepon Fang, bruh.

"Did you know this would happen?" Draken whispered to you and you shrug silently.

"Maybe."

"You shouldn't have gotten me here, (Y/N). Look, even you are in danger. I still need to protect Takemitchi and the others right now. These fuckers are targeting them." Draken whispered again, only the two of you can hear each other.

"You're wrong, Draken. They are targeting you, and you being here will protect the others. Now, don't move. Relax." You whispered back as you get the small knife from your pocket that you prepared.

"What are the two of you talking about?" Tiger, the Vice Leader of Leepon Fang, asked with a suspicious, annoying look on his face, "Are you praying before your death, huh?"

A hundred men? No, even more than that. This place is filled with a lot of men, and they are surrounding both of you. Thankfully they haven't start torturing you or Draken yet. You are totally outnumbered. You sighed heavily and looked at the ground in silence.

"Why did you bring us here, Tiger?" Draken asked the man that was speaking earlier.

Tiger scratches the back of his head before grinning wide psychotically like the joker, "Because I want to kill you. You are Mikey's past best friend, aren't you? The Bonten Gang is a huge threat right now. But then, we realized that if we were to extinguish you, Draken, it will break Mikey to the core and it will be easier for us to break them as well."

"If it was just me then why would you bring this girl with me here?" Draken asked once again. You know that he's concerned with your state but he shouldn't. He should just trust in you.

"Oh, that? We can't let any witness wander around after the news of your death, can we? That is why, we decided to kill her, too."

You didn't say anything. You are just silently working on the ropes behind you and Draken without anyone noticing. Draken seems to understand what you want to imply through your small actions.

Draken chuckled a little, his deep voice echoing within this wide basement-like territory, "If you think that you would break Mikey just because you kill me, then you are no doubt a bunch of idiots."

That's right, trigger him, buy me more time, Draken. You are not saying anything at all but the rope is almost cutted while you are calmly listening to their random conversation. You don't want to be a part of it since it would be so extra, but you can't help but just listen.

"For a mere prey in our territory, you surely have a sharp tongue." Tiger clicks his tongue, "You need some beatings, Draken."

The men start warming up through small stretches. Some of them get a baseball bat. Most of them are unarmed, probably because they're too confident with their numbers.

"Let's play a game, Draken-kun." You whispered softly while still staring on the ground. You have already cut the rope but both you and Draken are still pretending to be tied.

He stilled when he hears you, "What game?"

"Let's see who gets to beat down more enemies. The winner gets to have a free massage from Emma-chan." You smiled gently, excited for Emma's massage.

You feel Draken freeze, "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He chuckled, "You plan to bring us here for the unlimited beat up game? Count me in. Deal."

You hear Tiger hissed, "What the fuck are you two laughing at!? Didn't you hear what I said earlier? I'll kill you both."

"Oi, piece of shit," Draken called Tiger out and it made Tiger's face flushed in anger, "Before you kill us, why are you moving like this behind the curtains? The war between all the gangs is yet to happen. Why are you lurking in the shadows and starting doing dirty underhanded tricks?"

"Do you really think the others would fight fair, too? Bastard, you should learn! Have you seen the White Phoenixes? Those fuckers don't play fair! They are manipulating all of us, shitty legends my ass, they are lurking behind the shadows, too, because they're a bunch of fucktards." Tiger stated angrily, "The Bonten is just another pain the ass because of that fucking Mikey. The Brahman Gang are just dogs aiming to please the Phoenixes even when that fucker Senju won't admit it. Now, we want to light the fire between those gangs to make the war even exciting. Pleased, yeah? I'm brilliant."

You sighed heavily, wanting to just eat some cotton candy once again because you lost your other one earlier, "White Phoenixes aren't manipulating you at all."

"Hah?" Tiger looked at you with disappointed eyes. You hate those kind of underestimating looks that even Sanzu gives you, "You little pry, don't get into this conversation, it isn't for weaklings chibis. You know nothing about this, shut up."

You feel Draken glares at Tiger, "Watch your mouth, trash. You know nothing about this woman behind me."

"Oh?" Tiger asked and walked closer to your direction. He stares into your eyes and grasps your jaw tightly, "Sure, I know nothing about weaklings like you."

You didn't let his stares go as you look deeper into his eyes calmly, "Sanzu said the exact same thing, too. Though too bad I wasn't able to beat him earlier."

"Hah—"

Without a second thought, you let your hand go from the rope, grip his thick muscular neck tightly so that his veins immediately appear, before you kick his solar plexus with your knee very hard making him spit some blood. Because of the force, he stepped backwards weakly. You look at him coldly as you throw a spinning roundhouse kick towards his temple, making him fall on the floor within a span of 5 seconds, deeply unconscious.

Draken whistles and chuckles, "Hell yeah. As expected from the weakling that's been handling all the organizations in their grip."

Yeah, he knows about the White Phoenixes, good. You give him a gentle pat, "Yeah, this weakling will get Emma-chan's massage. Now, are you ready, Draken?"

He smirked, "I'm all fired up."

You lick your upper lip as you started running and just beat the shit out of whoever comes close to you. You chuckled. You've never fought in this timeline without your mask and White Phoenixes costume, so this fight is really comfortable and fun. You run and punch someone's nose hard, hearing some bone breaking after doing such. You blink and block a strong hook from your opponent. You grip his arms tightly before breaking it with your elbow. When he's already kneeling, three of the other men approach you, you twist the arm that you are holding before kicking some throat.

You immediately dodge that upcoming bat before you throw punches and crescent kicks simultaneously. The men look bigger and taller than you, and you love the idea of making them kneel lower after giving you an underestimating look.

Because there are too many of them, a punch lands on your cheeks, and it leaves a small cut on your lips. You lick the blood, before you give the man a straight cut bow punch. A lot of men are already laying down unconscious below your feet and with a small smirk on your lips, you get the baseball from one of the men that used them earlier.

You swing the bat forcefully, hitting the men in front of you, before you give them a front thrust kick, and hitting their jaw hard with the bat. You swing the bat once again and knock a lot of men unconscious. You throw the bat away before softly blowing the hanging strands of hair near your lip. You run towards the men running towards you, and with immediate movements, you start doing the devil touch punches, hitting certain pressure points on your enemies, making them pass out immediately with serious injuries, fortunately they won't die from those punches.

You are having fun beating the ass out of those men, that you didn't realize that Draken is already behind you. He touches your shoulders, and you immediately hold his wrist tight using your force to slam him towards the ground. Draken groans in pain, and your eyes blink innocently as you see him on the ground. He chuckled between his groans.

"Damn, that hurts."

"Sorry, I didn't notice you." You replied as you lend your hand to help him stand up.

Draken accepted your hand with a smile, "They're all unconscious. I lose count of the numbers I beat, but seeing these guys over here, you win."

You just smile as you pat his shoulders calmly, "Good. Ah, it feels good to be young again." You muttered as you stretched your shoulder to release the muscular tension.

Drake looks at you weirdly, "Aren't you younger than me?"

"No, kid, no." You answered and gave Draken a serious look, he seemed to later on realized why, "I hope you've warmed yourself up. They're coming."

"Who's coming?" Draken asked with confusion and concern as well. He's certainly a kind person.

You don't answer as the door opens, and the leader of Leepon Fang enters with a gun in his hand. His eyes look at his unconscious members with disappointment. With him are his five remaining members and all of them are holding guns. Your eyes look serious at Leon.

"Get behind me." You whispered to Draken, "Now."

"What the hell? I won't let you risk your life—"

Your vision went clearly to how Leon's finger touches the trigger. Your jaw clenches as you immediately went in front of Draken and spread your arms wide to protect him. His eyes widened, but yours are serious while looking at the leader of Leepon Fang. You know he's ready to pull the trigger soon enough.

"Who are you?" Leon asked while looking at you with a hint of anger in his eyes, "I saw you fight earlier. Just who the hell are you?"

"You would really resort to killing a person for your gang to win? Do you think by killing Draken, you have the upperhand in the war of gangs?"

His jaw tightened and you see his fist shake in anger. You know he wants to pull the trigger but he's thinking whether he'll kill you or not. Draken remained silent behind you, but you know that if you're not thinking well, there is a great risk for him. You don't want Draken to die here. You can resurrect him, yes, but if he were to die here... saving Mikey would be impossible.

"Move away." Leon whispered as he aimed the gun towards you, "...Or I'll kill you."

"Even when you kill Draken here, or me, you'll lose. You will certainly lose." You replied, still protecting Draken.

"How would you know?"

You look into his eyes with seriousness as you sighed and smile, "I know everything."

You calmly watch Izana and Baji behind Leon and his remaining members as they immediately hit the remaining Leepon Fang's nape hard, making those people fall unconscious on the ground. They are wearing the White Phoenixes masks and uniform to avoid revealing their identity. You took a deep breath and put your hand on your hoodie's pocket. Baji collected the guns from the gang in order to avoid unnecessary usage of it.

"Are we late?" Baji asked you, and you can feel how he gave Draken a small smile behind his mask, "Yo."

"You're just in time." You answered and walked towards Baji and Izana. You pat their shoulders together, "Thank you for coming."

"It happens just like you stated," Izana whispered, "Draken isn't dead. Good."

"What?" Draken asked in confusion, "Why do you keep on saying that I'll die?"

You face him and look at him calmly, "Because you'll die. The Leepon Fang are planning to kill you in that amusement park. They don't care about Takemitchi, no. All they want is to kill you. Once they do, things will be difficult from now on. Listen, Draken..." You took a deep breath, "Quit the Brahman and join us in shadows."

"What?" Draken whispered in disbelief. His eyes are filled with questions and confusion, but you don't have the energy to explain everything right now.

"Come with us tonight. This is not the right place to talk about this." You muttered and started walking away from them.

Out of nowhere, a certain futuristic prediction flashes on your mind. Draken is looking at you with confusion but he later on follows you. Unknowingly, Leon regains a little of his consciousness and gets a knife inside his pocket. With strength, he throws the knife towards Draken's direction, roughly stabbing the flesh on his back, which later on kills him.

Your eyes widen as your heart starts beating fast. You turn around only to see from afar the moving feature of Leon. With all your must, you run as fast as you can towards Draken's location as you scream his name.

"Draken, dodge!"

He was too confused to move, and with your remaining strength, you hardly pushed him and received the flying knife thrown by Leon. You clenched your jaw tight as you feel the sharp object digging on the side of your waist. You cursed silently, both in pain from the impact and pain from the sharp edge. You see Izana rushing towards Leon angrily before he starts punching the hell out of the guy. Baji runs towards you and Draken immediately catches your weak and falling body with unexplainable concern in his eyes.

"(Y/N)! Shit—" Draken whispered as he stares at his palm that is filled with blood coming out of your body, "I need to get you to the hospital!"

"It'll heal eventually," You whispered, breathing hard because of pain inside your flesh, "Remove the knife and let me stay unconscious for me to regain my strength. Please."

Baji's eyes are filled with pain and concern while looking at you. He loves you as his own sister, and he can't bear to see you like this. He knows how getting stabbed by a knife hurts like hell from his own experience. Izana runs towards your direction, his eyes blazing in anger and intense concern as well.

"(Y/N), hang on, we're here...I'm here, hang on." Izana whispered as he slowly hugged you and carried you in a bridal style, "Stay alive."

You lean gently on Izana's chest as you slowly close your eyes. You've lost a lot of blood because of the damn knife thrown at you earlier. You feel your body weakening. Ah, damn. Certainly, it is a must. You know nothing about what's going to happen to you but this scenario is a necessary part of the flow of events. You will not die like this. You know better... and it isn't the end for you. Damn, it's painful. Still, what matters the most right now is the fact that Draken is alive.

"P..." You tried to speak with your remaining strength, you feel like you'll slowly lose your consciousness anytime soon, "...Protect...Drak...en."

With those last words, you fell unconscious.

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.8K 24
DISCONTINUED!! Tokyo Revengers x Dom/Seme Male Reader Mikey x Male Reader แด/ษด, แดกสœแด แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ษด แด€แด แด‡ส€แด€ษขแด‡ 16 สแด‡แด€ส€ แดสŸแด… ษขแดœส แดกสœแด แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด€ ษขแด€ษดษข...
7.7K 145 11
ห—หห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠห— "-๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…!-" ห—หห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠห— ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’๐’Œ๐’š๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’†!๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’...
585K 21.5K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...