An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

By FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2

6.8K 183 122
By FunkyGuy11

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Evelynn's PoV:

I sighed as I sat on my bed while scratching my eyes, akali is just like a kid she doesn't see the danger on "befriending" an angel... They're glorified imbeciles, sure I admit I tried to talk to him the first time we met but it was still out of kindness.

I groaned again as I took my full demon form. The problem I have with those feathered imbeciles is their Ego. Some millennium ago when the battle against the void was going on... He sended down his servants to help, unlike Aurelion sol he actually helped during this period of time... But once the war was over... The angels startet attacking us demons... I trusted them and they betrayed us, I admit I'm a lower class demon as I am a succubus but that doesn't mean I can't pull a fight against those feathered assholes.

He only has one pair of wings so that means that he's probably just a heavenly messenger or like I'm used to call them human angels.

I'm worried over akali, I don't want her to get hurt by an asshole like them. Akali is practically our little sister and I don't want her to get hurt...

Y/n's PoV:

After convincing my parents that I'm not gay which took me sometime to convince them that I'm indeed not Homosexual I went back in my room to start texting the landlord who will rent me that apartment.

I found a nice deal that the apartment has some forniture like a full kitchen and the bedroom has a normal matrimonial sizes bed, which is nice to know... I'm finally going to start living freely. Obviously it won't be all drugs and alcohol but I'm fine with that since I don't have friends my age I don't get invited to parties and stuff like that...

Y/n: what shouuuld I doo....

TaTir: Discover more about my powers might come in handy later on....

Y/n: You don't even want to teach me how to use them.

TaTir: because you have to do it yourself... You've done pretty well so far...

Y/n: Fine I'll just give it a 30 minute try.

While I tried to think with clarity I began meditating since Tatir always told me this was the way to discover my limits... While I meditated I began seeing lights made in different sizes... I reached one of them and as I opened my eyes I saw a rotating circle... It's colored bright yellow and it looks like the onces from that comic series called "Dr Normal" mhn that's weird...

I started playing around with it until I saw that I could split it in half and have two... And then when I putted them together it formed a shield... It's design looks beautiful... It's still colored bright yellow but more transparent and has a print of angels guarding a trinity...

TaTir: So you've discovered my weapon... That's nice, I haven't seen it ages if not milleniums...

Y/n: I thought you would have like a bow or a sword or some shit like that.

Tatir: Some Seraphims do have bows and swords... I as the fourth most closes to GOD I was told to be the shield that guards... So I protect...

Y/n: Cool Cool...

Then the shield disappeared and as I cracked my fingers I started manipulating my room...

Tatir: That's a new one... I've never been able to manipulate the area around me...

I started messing around with the forms of objects that were there, if I rotated my left hand the whole room would rotate... And if I did a zoom with my left hand it would soom...

Tatir: But I must warn you mortal... For the correct use of angelic power you have to always have your left Hand doing christ sign..

Y/n: What the heck does that even mean?

Then he proceeded to show me a mental proyection of a hand... Doing that finger placement I've always seen Jesus photo in...

(just in case you didn't know that's the hand sign.)

I replicated the sign and inmediatly the circles appeared again but on my wrist... I started manipulating the area again but this time with my..

So I can make a shield and manipulate areas maybe I can solve a rubix cube by doing this, I grabbed the rubix cube I had on my desk and began trying to solve it with that new manipulation thingy.

Y/n: So TaTir! Whats your job up there?

TaTir: i protect and sing for the all mighty...

Y/n: Cool, what kind of prayer do you sing?

TaTir: I sing the Trisagion... I could sing it to you on Hebrew if you wish...

Y/n: Go ahead, I have nothing else to do either way.

TaTir:אלוהים הקדוש, הקדוש האדיר, הקדוש האלמוות, שירחם עלינו... (Holy God, Holy and Mighty, Holy and Immortal, have mercy on us.)

Y/n: damn. You sound like classical music when singing, still it's very calming.

TaTir: I thank you for appreciate my singing, human I must go now. And you should also go to sleep, it is time for you to rest until tomorrow...

Timeskip after one week.

Finally! I'm all moved out of my parents home. I dropped myself in the bed with a relaxed expression on my face, the moving was really easy just a few boxes that I could move around with those weird ass circles I can make.

Mundo gave me the day off so I could get my shit together and have a break, I was normally unpacking when my phone rang.

It was an unknown number but I still picked up call.

Y/n: y/n l/n speeeaking how may I help ya today?

???: Hey y/n! It's akali the girl with the  red hair y'know.

Y/n: oh akali yes yes I remember you, how's it going?

I said as I putted her on speaker and I cracked my back again for the second time today. Jeez I might have to go to the Quiropractic for back issues.

Akali: I was wondering if maybe you're free this Friday night!

Y/n: Well I don't usually do much on Friday nights so yeah I'm free. What do you have planned?

Akali: well I was planning to go down to "Gem's Heaven" you know that club on the wealthy area?

Y/n: um..

I opened my wallet and saw I only had 40 bucks on my wallet, after renting the apartment I was left with very low money..

Y/n: damn you put me in a rough spot, I just moved from my parents place and let's say I'm not exactly good economically talking..

Akali: oh don't worry 'bout that! Ill pay!

Y/n: nah that hurts my pride...

Akali: C'mon let's go! Who know maybe you can meet someone else in there! Plus I wanna hang out with you

I took a sip of my coke and rolled the can for some seconds...

Y/n: Fine, do I have to dress fancy or shit like that?

Akali: not exactly but it's fine if you dress casually nice, I Mean not like a full suit but like a white shirt and some dressing pants will do!

Y/n: Fine I think I have some clothes like those. Today's Monday right?

Akali: yup today's Monday, also you don't mind if I bring some people along?

Y/n: as long as you're still paying I'm in.

Akali laughed for a bit at my comment, after talking some minutes longer about other stuff she hanged up. Apparently she was on break from a choreography and she decided to give me a call to spend her free time...

Akali's PoV:

Kai'sa called me to return back to practice and I was honestly very happy he accepted going down to Gem's heaven with me. Ekko apparently feels uncomfortable about the club owner but it's OK I guess.

Kai'sa: Akali dear you're smiling more than usual. What makes you so happy?

Akali: so you know we're going to Gem's heaven on Friday?

Evelynn: yes? What about it Kali?

Akali: I invited Y/n and he accepted going with me!

Evelynn and kai'sa groaned in anger. I just did poker face since I'm literally clueless about why they hate him, he's literally a sweetheart.

Evelynn: I'm telling you, if he bothers me even a single bit I won't hesitate on cutting his neck on the spot.

Ahri: you do that and I'll make sure all the murders we've helped you cover will go public.

Akali: UUUUUUHHH!

Evelynn just did a disgusted gesture and scoffed to the side. Kai'sa just sighed and laughed a bit at ahri's comment.

Ahri: it is clear that akali likes "y/n" so I belive we should respect who she wants to hang out with.

Like? I don't like y/n... Wait does she think I'm in love with y/n? I began blushing as red as a tomato.

Akali: I-I don't like him! He's just a friend!

Ahri: keep lying to yourself about it.

Timeskip to Friday night.

Y/n's PoV

And now I'm panicking, I DON'T HAVE A SUIT OR SOMETHING NICE GOD...

TaTir: what seems to bother you human?

Y/n: I'm in trouble I don't own suit! And I have to wear a suit tonight!

Tatir: allow me...

I started relaxing as I closed my eyes... A rush of cold began to go through all my body.... Then I opened my eyes and I was standing at the mirror wearing a suit.

TaTir: this is the suit I'm used to wear in heaven when our godly father ask us to take a human form... I hope you like how it looks.

It's made out of a very soft texture.... I've touched clouds and it feels exactly like this... I think it's made out of silk, and silk sure is a very expensive material to produce a suit out of... Also I had my wings out.

TaTir: I suggest you keep the wings out. Because what is keeping the suit from dissappearing is the wings...

Y/n: I'll have that noted. I'll wash my teeth now...

Akali's PoV:

Kai'sa is helping me with the sipper of my dress, I'm not into dresses or heels but to enter gems heaven you have to look good. But I'm not using heels I'll just wear flats.

Evelynn and ahri are already waiting for us at the living room, I use very little makeup because Im to lazy to take it off later.

Kai'sa: Listen akali... I'm very worried about that angel...

Akali: chiiiill he's a nice dude! You'll get to know him better tonight!

Kai'sa: both me and evelynn have bad experiences with his kind... But I'll try not to be rude or hostile to him tonight just for you.

Akali: thank you bookie! I knew I could count on you!

I hugged kai'sa happily as I knew she would try to behave tonight for me. It's going to be all good and chill.

I walked in the living room and called y/n...

'...'

Y/n: akali right?

Akali: yes sir! Are you ready?

Y/n: I am actually.

Akali: want me to pick you up in my bike or you want to share car with my friends?

Y/n: for more I hate your driving I'd rather not make anyone uncomfortable so I'll fly my way over there!

Akali: cool cool! I'll see you there then.

Y/n: you still paying right?

Akali: of course I am dummy!

Y/n: right... I'll get going then!

He hanged up and I blushed... DID I JUST CALLED HIM DUMMY? WHAT KIND OF BABY NAMING DID I JUST DO...

And that's it for todaaaay! I hope you like it and man it's refreshing to start over the process of a y/n meeting kda!

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1K 27
Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people on the street to performing small time r...
3.3K 133 13
[ON COMPLETE UNTIL FURTHER K/DA NEWS] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time he's n...
459K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...
324K 4.9K 26
Y/N is a regular 17-year old boy who goes to high-school and hangs out with friends, life is pretty normal for him until he gets a bullet in the left...