Birthday Mafia Jeon {COMPLETE...

By SYRUP_FICS

What happens when you catch the eye of the most dangerous, cold Mafia? Follow Min Y/N and her sister to unrav... More

<Introduction>
<The Encounter>
<Surprise!>
<More members?>
<Park Min-Yoonki?>
HISTORY OF PARK MIN-YOONKI (A MUST READ CONTAINS INFO ABOUT STORY)
< The Loss >
<Men in Diamond Suits>
<Knots tied>
<The Spark>
<Back Home>
<A NEW MEMBER>
<KIDNAPPED>
<THE FINAL BATTLE>
BONUS 1: A NEW GENERATION
BONUS 2: BIRTH OF THE NEW MAFIA JEON
BONUS 3: THE END

<Holiday?>

93 3 0
By SYRUP_FICS

Pre-warning: This chapter is going to be a bit long...

NEXT MORNING

AUTHOR'S POV 

The sun shined on the couple as both of them moved. Jimin looked down at the Rose who was in his arms.

Jimin: Baby? You ok? Does it hurt anywhere? *worried tone*

Rose: No, I'm completely fine! *looks down* but I'm hungry. I'm going to freshen up! 

Jimin: I'll help you up baby! 

Rose: No, I'm fine. I can walk- 

She said as she attempted to get up, falling on the floor.

Rose: Ahh!! Aish!!! My legs... *sad pout*

Jimin: Honey, I told you , I'll help you. *giggle*

Rose: *cute glare* Instead of giggling you can help me,no?

 He got up immediately holding his giggle and picked her up in bridal style. 

Jimin: Seems like I did a good job *winks at her*

Rose hit his arm in embarrassment. 

Rose: Leave me here, I'll go in myself! *cute angry pout*

Jimin chuckled at her cute behaviour nodded and left to the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROSE POV

I finished my morning route slowly walking out of the bathroom to find Jimin speaking on the phone.

Jimin: Ahh! Jungkook how is it there? Did you guys get there safe... Ohh! Don't worry we did too!

I immediately went near him and tapped his shoulder as he turned around and looked at me.

Rose: *mouthing* Is Y/N there? Can I speak to her? Please? *puppy eyes* *worried face*

Jimin nodded as I jumped in joy. 

Jimin: Is Y/N there Rose wants to talk to her? 

I heard Jungkook through the phone.

Jungkook: Of course, but let them talk quickly, we can't call for a long time. 

The phone was handed to Y/N as I heard her cute little sweet voice.

Y/N: Unnie? 

Rose: Aigoo! My baby how are you? *worried tone*

Y/N: I'm good unnie! But it was paining this morning... *mumble*

Rose: Ahh!! Ok- WHAT? Pain?

My thoughts wondered to last night.

'Perhaps did they do what we did last night?' I thought as Y/N screamed through the phone.

Y/N: Unnie? My period came last night and it was just bad cramps this morning and I didn't know what to do? 

Jimin chuckled as he looked at my shocked state as if he knew what I thought about.

Rose: Yahhh You pervert! *whisper*

 I hit him lightly as I continued to talk to Y/N.

Y/N: What was that sis? Pervert who? *giggle*

Rose: Hmm... nothing... Do you have a hot waterpack sweetheart?

Y/N: Yes unnie, I think soo... 

Rose: Hmm... get that and carefully pour hot wate- actually give it to Jungkook don't touch the hot water, have some hot chocolate or tea. I wish I was there with you baby... *sad pout*

Y/N: It's okay unnie, we will see each other very soon, we are going back anyways...

Rose: Hmm... and your university is starting in a month, you need to go, it's only another couple of months before you graduate.

Y/N: Yes, I'll ask Jungkook about that. How about you unnie? You were the topper for cyber hacking and everyone still talks about you! We can't waste your talent. 

Rose: Hmm... *looks at Jimin who smiled at her* I'll think about it! Now take rest hmm?

Y/n: Hmm.. I'm giving to Jungkook! Bye unnie and be safe! 

Jungkook: Hi noona! Don't worry I heard everything! I'll make sure she gets what she needs 

Rose: Hmm.. Thanks kook!

Jungkook: Ok noona I'm hanging up now....

Jimin: Alright! Take care kook! Please do let me know if Suga hyung finds anything out! *serious tone*

Jungkook: Yes hyung! *serious tone*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I got to talk to Unnie so I was really happy today. Jungkook took care of me today as I was having bad cramps today. Right now we are cuddling as we were watching a movie, well I am. He was busy on his phone as he left all his work there and had to somehow manage and I won't blame him (I know, a very supportive wife *hair flip*). I looked up to see him still on his phone as our eyes met for a second. I immediately, playfully hid my face in his chest as he smiled and pecked my forehead. He soon received a phone call causing the smile he had on his face to straighten.

Jungkook: Yes? *cold tone* What? I left you there because I trusted you and you can't even take care of it! *shouting in anger* 

I was daydreaming as I flinched due to his shouting, shaking in fear. He noticed as he looked down at me, his features softening before he returns back on the phone.

Jungkook: Fix this right now! When I'm back we are having a conversation, you are lucky my wife saved you this time! 

He hung up the call as he looked down at me who was staring into blank space in shock. 

Jungkook: Angel? *tapping my cheeks gently* Angel are you ok?

Y/N: *flinch*HUH?? Ermm... Yeah, it's nothing you...you... suddenly screamed so I got very startled. *sad pout* 

Jungkook: I'm sorry angel... Someone broke into our factory, I'll call Jimin hyung to tell him, I'll be back hmm? *soft deep tone*

He said as he pecked my forehead and left to make a call. 

ON THE CALL...

Jungkook: Hyung, it seems as if someone tried to break into our factory. 

Jimin: Yes, I received information from Suga hyung, just now. It's about Chanyeol...

Few hours later...

BTS GANG MEETING

Everyone except Jungkook and Jimin: Heyy!!

V: How is Seychelles, hyung?

Jimin: It's good... I mean it was really hot the past few days...

RM: Where is kook at?

Jimin: I think his men are setting things up for him...

Jungkook: Ah hyungss... I arranged this meeting for us to plan our next step... Suga hyung said he found out some information about Chanyeol.

Suga: Yes, Chanyeol is not a single man but a family man. His wife, Jenna and son, Justin. He was forced to marry Jenna, an innocent girl, but fell in love with her later. He promised his wife not to get involved in any riots until their girl is born. 

Jin: But, he already killed our men, his own guard and has still attacked our factory. 

Jimin: I don't think he will back off really easily. 

Jungkook: Anything else you found, hyung?

Suga: Yes, Jenna is actually registered at our hospital for her second pregnancy and will continue her scans next month and let me see who is assigned to her. *types on his laptop* *his eyes come out if his socket*

Jimin: What's wrong? Who is it?

Suga: It... It's Y/N... 

J-Hope: What do we do now? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few weeks later.... 

ROSE POV

I already freshened up as I saw Jimin was not here, I knew he had gone to buy breakfast with the guards. I sat on the couch as I felt a little dizzy. Soon an urge to throw up arose within me as I covered my mouth with my hands and ran into the bathroom to throw up. After throwing up, I held the counter as I wiped my mouth. I have been vomiting for the past week endlessly. I haven't told Jimin because I didn't want him to worry much as problems as it is for him now. Soon I heard the door knob twist open and heard the door close. I slowly made my way to the living room to see Jimin whilst holding the wall for support. As soon as I saw Jimin I smiled weakly as he smiled back. 

Jimin: Come honey! Let's eat! Look at you so half-dead! Don't worry I know you are bored here Today we are leaving back to Korea! 

He said as he caressed my cheeks. I nodded and sat down. He served it as I quickly ate all of it. I don't know why but I was soo hungry. Jimin looked up at me after his first bite in shock to see all my food gone. 

Jimin: Honey! If you were this hungry I would have bought it earlier! 

I looked down in embarrassment as I felt more hungry. 'Odd' I thought. There was a silence. Soon my stomach rumbled really loud wanting more food. 

Rose: Aigoo! What's wrong with me! I feel hungry *mumble but audible* *sad pout*

Jimin: Here, eat this baby, luckily they gave me extra.

I took it and started eating and humming happily. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIMESKIP (FLIGHT)

JIMIN POV

We got on our flight and took off to Korea. Rose was sleeping so heavily as I took care of some paperwork before I head back. Suddenly, Rose held her hand to her mouth and ran towards the toilet. I was confused at why she was behaving so weirdly for the past few days I've noticed. She seems so worn out, tired and hungry. 'Maybe, homesick' I thought and shrugged it off.  She came back exhausted as she sat beside me smiling.

Jimin: Are you ok honey? *worried tone* *touching her forehead*

Rose: Hmmm... Don't worry I'm fine! I am just very tired. 

Jimin: Ok rest. We will get home soon. 

I said as I caressed her head. She nodded as she went back to sleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK POV

We are still in the Maldives due to ticket issues. I was looking for my angel as I saw her standing at the balcony looking out thinking deep about something. I slowly went to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I really missed everyone, unnie most importantly. I really wanted everything back to normal. I looked up at the sky. My thoughts were interrupted as two muscular arms wrapped around my waist pulling me towards him. Tears fell unknowingly as I sniffled. Jungkook chuckled as he turned me around to face him and wiped my tears. He then placed a peck on my lips as he asked.

Jungkook: What's wrong baby? Why are you crying? *worried calm tone*

I sniffled as I nodded a no.

Y/N: Nothing, I was just thinking about the unnies and oppas. Hopefully, they are all safe. *looks down*

Jungkook placed his hand on my chin as he pulled me up to see him. His other hand was wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him and chuckled. 

Jungkook: Is that all your worries angel? We are a powerful family and besides I'm really dangerous, do you think I'll let anyone to mess with us? Don't worry too much angel hmm? *deep soft voice*

I nodded as he chuckled deeply and pecked my lips again. Soon it turned into a passionate kiss as his hands roamed around my waist and back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He broke the kiss as we got out of breath and he connected our foreheads and smiled. Suddenly, he picked me up bridal style as I was shook and wrapped my hands around his neck. 

Y/N: What are you doing? *curious eyes*

Jungkook: *smirk* Let's take a rest angel! 

He said and smashed his lips on mine as he walked to our room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 10:

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN KOREA NOW THAT THEY ARE BACK?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ROSE?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWUUUUUUUUU HEY GUYSSSSSSS!!! YOU'RE AUTHOR-NIM IS BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! AS I SAID I TRIED TO UPDATE SO HERE !!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T BE SILENT READERS AND DO COMMENT AS TO HOW THE STORY IS GOING!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 200 VIEWSSSSSSS THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND DO PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME!!!!! WELL UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER..... HERE YOUR AUTHORNIM IS SIGNING OFFFF!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.3K 44
Who knew you would end up getting enchanted by your sister's fiancé?
126K 3.4K 19
Jeon Jungkook, a heartless mafia who is married to a doctor named Choi y/n through a contract. What will happen after the contract ends? Will they b...
17.1K 613 27
BTS and Y/n are siblings their parents were ex mafia. Bts is the most scary and powerful mafia group whereas Y/n is mafia queen and these siblings ar...
8.1K 305 31
Jeon jungkook and Jeon y/n were mafia siblings.both of them were mafias who the people were so scared to face them.when taehyung,an innocent and cute...