Imagine That (Oneshots)

By HolyTrinity513

This is for the gworls! A bunch of celebrity women x you imagines. If you have any requests or ideas, don't b... More

In Bloom (Part 2)
Material Girl (Beyoncé x You)
Material Girl (Part 2)
Material Girl (Part 3)
Up in Flames (Beyoncé x You)
The Weekend (SZA x You)
The Weekend (Part 2)
Movie Star (Rihanna x You)
Movie Star (Part 2)
Movie Star (Part 3)
Movie Star (Part 4)
Movie Star (Part 5)
On It (Ari Lennox x You)
Escapism. (Justine Skye x You)
The Preacher's Daughter (Normani x You) Part 1
Just Might (Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion x You) Part 1
Just Might (Part 2)
Loud (Rihanna x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P.Henson x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P. Henson x You) Part 2
Ur Best Friend (Victoria Monét x You)
Mr.Wrong (JT x You)
1+1=2 (Beyoncé x You)
1+1=2 (Part 2)
Child's Play (Megan Thee Stallion x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You) Part 2
Over (Nicki Minaj x You)
Over (Part 2)
*Clears throat* (and requests)
XO Tour Life (Chlöe Bailey x You)
XO Tour Life (Part 2)
Birthday Cake (Rihanna x You)

In Bloom (Megan Thee Stallion x You)

15.4K 161 89
By HolyTrinity513

Surprise! New year, new book, same old me with commitment issues!

Based on In Bloom by Moses Sumney.

In my heart, in my chest,
Six feet beneath the flesh,
When you held my hand,
But you sighed BFF.

Your POV

Confidence, an overwhelming amount of it seeped out of her pores. But it wasn't in a way that would make you think she's conceited. It was in the way that she stuck beside her opinions and actions wholeheartedly. Unapologetically. The 'she' in question, is my best friend.

Our friendship started in the sophomore year of college, and for me, was highly unexpected. Everyone who was somebody on campus knew Megan after we saw her in "The Houston Cypher" back in 2016. After her success with that, she decided to start uploading her freestyles to YouTube, but wanted someone to direct music videos for them.

At the time I was still a graphic design and marketing obsessed person, hiding behind the guise of being a pre-health STEM major to appease my parents. I was making money on the side by compiling footage of athletes around school into edits and highlights videos for their social media and scouting purposes.

"You Y/N?" The voice snapped me out of my trance and suddenly I could hear all the bustle around me, reminding me I was in the student center.

I looked up from editing a new compilation of footage, this time for a football player, to see Megan towering over me.

She was holding a cup of sweet tea by the lid and swirled it around, making the ice cubes clink together as she waited expectantly for my answer.

"Yeah, that's me," I answered before I saved my progress and looked back up to give her my full attention.

"I'm Megan," she introduces herself with a smile.

"I know who you are," I say, returning the look.

She glances at the other stool across from me and looks back at me. I nod and motion for her to take a seat. She sits her cup down on the table and climbs into the chair.

She takes another sip of her drink and says, "I knew you were a bad bitch. All the bad bitches know me. You fine too. I saw some of them videos you be making for people when I was on Twitter the other day. You free this Saturday?"

I didn't even really think about whether I was free or not, but something about her made me decide I would move hell and earth to free my schedule up for whatever she was talking about.

"I can be," I joked.

She smirked at me, it was naturally seductive because that's who she is. She picked up her tea and stood up from the stool. Had I said something wrong? Did she have somewhere to be?

"Good. I'll message you the address on Twitter. Bring yo' lil' camera and a pair of running shoes, because we're 'bout to be chasing a bag, Y/N," she beamed before walking away.

A couple days later, I was in the middle of your average Houston neigborhood filming the music video for the Stalli freestyle. Little did I know, it would be the beginning of a friendship with mutual benefits.

Present day

I was laid out, sun beaming down on my abdomen, it's radiance bringing a comforting warmth. I crossed my legs and sighed as I continued scrolling through TikTok. That "take them titties out, cause I'm trynna see 'em" sound had been plaguing my for you page. I had joked a couple days ago that Megan should feature her on her next song.

In the middle of a TikTok using an Elmo and Rocco audio, I feel something, or should I say someone scratching my leg. My eyes darted above my phone and connected with Megan's. I looked down to see her acrylics slowly tracing their way up my leg before she made it to my thigh and gave it a squeeze.

"Friend, take a picture of me," she pouted.

She stood there, leaning over my legs, with her cleavage hanging out in front of me like it was nothing, and her hand was still plastered to my thigh. I was used to this kind of touching, she was always affectionate like that.

I sighed and sat my phone down in between my legs on the lounge chair, "give me your phone."

She smiled brightly and waved for me to follow her. I sighed, prayed my for you page wouldn't refresh before I could finish my current video, and got up from my comfortable spot.

Megan led me to the other side of the yacht, which we were currently on for the day to celebrate not only her graduating from college, but also her surprise drop of Something for Thee Hotties and its immediate success.

"You ready?" I asked as I kneeled down on the hard flooring with the camera open, the things we do for the ones we love.

"Yeah, I'm ready," she answered after adjusting the many straps on her bikini and smoothing out hair.

She leaned back on the stair effortlessly, catching the sun just right. I tapped the capture button repeatedly as she shifted around, not missing a single potentially good shot. Almost twenty taps later I stood up and handed her phone back.

She sat on the steps to the upper deck and swiped through the photos with a cute pout on her face as she studied them. Then she broke out into a smile, probably landing on her favorite one of the bunch.

"Am I done?" I asked.

"Yeah, you good. Thank you, friend!" She threw an arm around me to give me a quick hug before she turned and scampered up the steps to where the bar and the majority of the people on this trip were.

There goes that word 'friend' again. I can't be that upset since we are friends. Just friends. But I would be a fool to deny that I had developed some sort of romantic attachment to the girl, even if it was a complete accident. How could I not?

As Megan's personal videographer and occasional photographer, my whole job was to look at the girl and analyze the smallest details of her appearance. I saw things that most people didn't, down to the little mole that hid itself in her Cupid's bow, and I loved it all. But I know it probably wouldn't end well if we mixed business and pleasure. Plus, she wasn't giving me the time of day anyway.

I went back to my seat in solitude, delighted to see TikTok hadn't refreshed in my absence. I continued scrolling for a few minutes until I received an Instagram notification that theestallion had posted. Low and behold, it was a photo we had just taken.

6,228 likes
theestallion wildin' on a boat on an island 👅🌊

I liked the photo as I walked toward the door to the main cabin of the yacht. I decided to escape the noise while my absence on the top deck was still unnoticed. Plus, I wanted to get some work done.

"Can I get a piña colada, make it strong," I told the man standing behind the bar. It wouldn't be a Megan Thee Stallion get together if there weren't at least two places serving liquor.

I watched as he made my drink, mixing together this and that before he handed it to me. I nodded as a sign of thank you and went to sit on the couch. I took a sip of the drink and resisted the urge to cringe at how strong it was, I had gotten what I asked for most definitely.

I took my laptop out of the case and turned it on. Since Megan definitely wasn't in need of filming 24/7, I needed another source of income and Megan didn't mind me doing side jobs as long as they didn't interfere with her own needs and I "remember where home at."

I opened my editing software and began working on my most recent project. I snipped and put together different clips, sipping on my drink as I worked. I was trying to be careful not to cross that line between buzzed and tipsy. I only needed enough to settle my nerves. The truth is, I didn't care for crowds and partying much. Not nearly as much as Megan at least.

This distinction between us is largely what made our arrangement work. Our different personalities meshed together effortlessly, and we went from just business partners, to being inseparable. She was always outgoing and bubbly while I'm usually a bit more reserved, but can still hang with the best of them, a requirement to be part of Thee Stallion's team.

I was able to work for a couple hours with no interruptions until people started gradually coming from outside into the main cabin. The sun had begun setting and the caterers had put out the food platters for dinner. Soon the space was loud and full of people cutting up. Not to mention the music had moved inside too.

There was no way I would be getting anymore work done today, and I accepted it, saved my work, and sighed. I turned off the computer and sat it on the little coffee table in front of me. As I scanned the crowd, I saw many familiar faces that I had worked with throughout the years, including Kellon who I worked with the most. He never did Megan wrong, but we worked together closely to make sure all his hard work showed up on camera just right.

I was first in line for the buffet when they announced everything was ready. Fuck this party, I was just here as a good friend and for the food. I had never seen so many types of chicken wings in one place, and I was determined to try them all as I put one of each on my plate along with a couple sides. Somehow I was being seduced by the food more than the women walking around in just bikinis or with cover ups that covered up absolutely nothing.

I settled back down on what I had claimed as my personal couch and went to town. Trying each chicken wing and drinking my second piña colada in between as a palate cleanser. By the time I had finished my plate, I could feel those two drinks catching up with me, which was fine because the party had just truly started. People were crowded around the stereo all throwing ass, catching it, and laughing.

But then I realized the biggest ass shaker of them all was nowhere to be seen, and neither was her new boyfriend, Pardison. I immediately shook it off, not wanting to think about what those two could possibly be doing. The couch dipped next to me and I quickly turned my head.

Normani was sitting to the left of me. She leaned back, slightly turning her body toward me, and propped her elbow up on the couch pillows. Her temple rested on her fist as she looked at me with a flirtatious smile.

From the newfound twinkle in her eye, I can tell she's tipsy like I am, definitely not drunk. That means she's conscious of the look she's giving me, making this encounter even more surprising. I had never interacted with her before. When her and Megan had been filming the music video of Diamonds together, for the new Harley Quinn film, Birds of Prey, I was out of town.

Maybe this being our first face to face encounter was good, especially with the confidence I had right now from my slight inebriation. The closest we had gotten to a conversation was when Megan went live after WAP was released and was playing the music video in the background. She was dancing around holding 4oe while I was out of view, supposed to be making her lunch. Instead, I blurted out something along the lines of "Normani is fine as fuck," causing Megan to freeze.

Unbeknownst to me, Normani was in the live at that exact moment. I wasn't sure if she knew it was me who said it, because Megan certainly didn't reveal my identity. Instead, when Normani commented asking who that was in the background, Megan chuckled and told her not to worry about it.

"Your name is Y/N, right?" She asked, though it was clear she knew the answer as she continued, "I don't know how Megan isn't all over you all day."

I let out something between a laugh and a scoff, "because she's all over Pardi all day. They be on some human centipede shit."

"You jealous of him?" She inquired without looking at me. Instead her attention was on the shirt I was wearing as she rubbed her hand across my collarbone.

"Nah." I was telling the truth, I could never be jealous of Pardison specifically. Jealous of how much time Megan spent on his dick figuratively and literally, yes. But never jealous of him directly.

"That's good. As talented and good looking as you are, somebody is gonna want to be all about you." She lifted her gaze up to my eyes now.

"Me? You're the talented one, like you can sing and you're a professional dancer. I saw you in the WAP music video, you looked good as fuck," I commented.

She was now leaning into me suggestively with her legs crossed, one resting somewhat in my lap. I took it as an open invitation to move my right hand which reached out and grabbed her thigh. Her white, mesh, swimsuit coverup now pooling between her legs.

"Oh, so that was you on the live last year? I mean, I pretty much confirmed it when I first got over here and heard your voice." My eyes widened in embarrassment. I couldn't believe she remembered that. "Don't worry Y/N, I'm flattered."

"I was just telling the truth. I mean you looked really good in WAP." I shifted slightly due to the mounting sexual tension.

Normani lifted her head off of her fist and wrapped that arm around my neck. I glanced at her hand, now resting on my right shoulder, and then turned back to her. She used her free hand to turn my head so that I was facing forward again.

I could see her head getting closer to mine in my peripheral and she stopped next to my ear, "do you wanna see if I have one?" She purred.

I gulped as my eyes widened yet again. I made contact with Kellon over at the bar. He raised an eyebrow and scratched his neck as he turned his head in a 'that ain't none of my damn business' way with his drink in hand. This had all escalated quickly, I damn sure wasn't looking for an escape, but was looking for a witness to this.

Before I could respond to her proposition, there was a commotion at the door. Megan came plowing toward me with Jordyn in tow who was trying and failing to grab ahold of the taller girl's arm.

In a nanosecond, Megan snatched me up. The jolt in my stomach was a mixture of fear and arousal from her manhandled me. As she dragged me toward the stairs to the upper part of the main cabin, I glanced back toward Normani who was still sitting on the couch. She was holding her hand up to her ear in the shape of a phone and mouthed 'call me.' I would have to take a mental note of that.

"She off that pink whitney, Y/N!" Jordyn warned me as I stumbled up the stairs due to Megan's death grip on my wrist as she took the steps two at a time.

Now who the fuck let her ass dip into the pink whitney bottle? I had only seen Megan with it in her system on a couple occasions in college and each time it ended in hellfire. For some reason it always had her ready to fight the wind if it blew the wrong way. Once she started driving the D'ussé boat I figured that was the end of that horrid era. Guess I was wrong.

We walked into the bedroom where Pardi and her were supposed to spend the night while the rest of us went to the hotel on the beach once we docked. Megan slammed the door and flung me onto the bed.

"Damn She-Hulk!" I exclaimed as I struggled to sit up.

"Don't fuck with me right now, Y/N!" She pointed at me with a peeved glint in her eye, though I couldn't figure out if it was actually directed at me or not.

I turned my head to the side, gazing off into space where I figured the camera would be right now for my sitcom. Hope the imaginary viewers were getting a good angle.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, smoothing the top of my shirt back out to the way Normani had it earlier.

"Fucking Pardi! Pissed me the fuck off!" She turned away from me and looked into the vanity mirror where she began playing with the her hair, letting out a string of curses under her breath. Somehow in all her vexation, she still cared about her appearance.

Ah, so that's what this was all about. She really interrupted my dream encounter with Normani for this? Couldn't say I was surprised, this wasn't the first time the couple had gotten into an untimely spat. They always happened when Megan was out at the club or during video shoots.

My least favorite time had been while we were on the way to the airport and I was sitting in the middle. The two treated me like I was a brick wall, stretching their necks over my head to hurl obscenities at each other over the smallest difference in opinion. It was like volleyball and I was the net.

And yet, they were still conjoined at the hip at the end of it all. I honestly would be a fool if I didn't think that within the next two hours things would be fine. There was a part of me who was disappointed that her anger wasn't directed at me and Normani. But nonetheless, I had to calm the girl down before she sunk this ship like the Titanic.

"What happened?" I put my hand on my chest, pretending to care.

This is what I did every time, I would just stare at her while I dissociated from it all until she was done talking. Normally she would resolve it with herself in saying it out loud and would leave me the hell alone.

"I was trying to come inside and get some food with y'all, and he said he needed to talk to me. He start talking that bullshit nonsense," she explained.

I crossed my arms over my chest and nodded, "mhm, mhm, go on."

"That nigga was like, 'Meg, you need to stop this partying shit. It's getting old, you're getting too old. Why the fuck you always doing the most? Why the fuck you in the club when niggas wildin' and shit?' Bitch because I fuckin' want to!" She re-enacted the scene, using Pardi's hand gestures and lowering her voice while pretending to be him.

"And that's why you're acting like someone pissed in your cereal?" I asked.

As a Megan and Pardi- or as I liked to call them, Mardi- specialist, I would hypothesize that this is what fifty percent of their quarrels were about. Megan did party a lot, I would know, but I never really called her on it simply because I know how hard she works, and at the end of the day, her work is always done. Hell, the girl graduated college amongst this lifestyle.

Don't get me wrong, Megan had every right to at least be annoyed, especially because this was like the worst possible time to address this, but I don't understand why she was this upset. It had to be the pink whitney.

I blinked, my gaze had somehow drifted to the floor, and realized Megan was still talking. As I gazed back up at her, the bottom lip began to quiver and she sniffled. Lord. We had entered phase two of Megan on pink whitney, sadness.

I sighed and held my arms out. She sat down next to me and put her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"I try my best, Y/N," she whimpered.

I placed another kiss on her forehead as her tears hit my skin.

"I know you do, Meg," I mumble.

"Like I don't really have nobody. I don't know if what I'm doing is right or wrong. I just do my own thing and hope I'm not fucking shit up." She looked up at me from her position on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I know you feel alone sometimes and don't have the same guidance everyone else gets, but you have me. You'll always have me and you know that. Life isn't about being right or wrong, it's about living. You're so hard on yourself."

We sat in silence for a couple minutes as I rocked back and forth, rubbing her back to comfort her. Her whimpers turned to sniffles and sniffles turned to silence. I just kept rocking her to the beat of the indistinguishable music playing downstairs.

"Y/N," Megan said as she pulled herself away from me.

"Yeah?" I looked at her with an eyebrow raised, not sure where this was going next. But her eyes had changed...drastically. Though they were still pink from crying, there was something else in that stare.

"I wanna fuck."

We had now moved onto phase three of the pink whitney plague, and the part that always solved whatever issue Megan was facing when on it. I got up and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked as she grabbed my shirt.

"Uh...to go get your man?" I turned back around to face her. What was going on?

One of her hands reached behind me and locked the door.

"I wasn't talking about him."

She pulled me back so she could sit on the edge of the bed while I stood directly in front of her, looking down at her.

"Meg, that is your man. Why are you-," she scoffed and cut me off.

"Because fuck him, Y/N. Yeah I got a nigga, but I don't need one. He fuck up, I'm gonna have my fun."

She didn't even look me in the eye anymore, she was now looking at my shorts, tugging at the fabric by the pockets, trying to pull them down, but I was fighting to hold them up, clenching the hem of my waistband with my fists as she stretched the fabric out.

"Don't do this, Meg," I warned, "you might want this now, but I don't want you to regret this later. You're drunk and I'm tipsy." I was hoping with everything in me that she would just let it go, for both our sakes. I only had so much resolve.

I didn't want to be responsible for letting her cheat on her boyfriend, especially as her best friend, and I knew this would complicate our own relationship. But when I'm drunk, I can't stick to my own rules for long, especially not with her looking up at me like that.

"Sometimes I want to kiss my friends, Y/N. You bitches be cute." She moved up slightly in the bed and yanked me down on top of her. Here she go with these She-Hulk matrix moves again.

I hovered above her, my arms on either side of her shoulders were all that had stopped me from falling on top of her. I could feel whatever sorry ass excuse for a fight I had put up slipping away. My brain just said 'fuck it' and I kissed her.

She wrapped her arms around me and her acrylics lightly scratched my neck as she moved her hands down my body. She tapped my back, making me pull away from her lips.

"Get off for a second," she instructed.

I didn't even question why. I felt like I was hypnotized. I rolled off of her and watched in curiosity. She glanced at me and giggled as she lifted her hips. She slipped her fingers under the straps of her bikini bottoms and slid them down her thick thighs.

I couldn't see much because the lights were off and we were at the halfway point between sunset and complete darkness, but what I did see, I enjoyed. She flung the bottoms somewhere in the distance and parted her legs.

"You just gon' sit there or are you gonna eat it?" She propped herself up on her elbows and stared at me.

I got off the bed and went down to where her legs were. I stood there for a moment, wavering, just to make sure I caught her off guard. She raised an eyebrow and relaxed her shoulders. That's when I grabbed her ankles and swiftly pulled her until her legs would be on the floor when I put them down.

"Damn Y/N!" She exclaimed as she had to prop herself back up.

"That was for manhandling me earlier," I shot back. 

"Whatever, you gon' have to do more than that to make me feel bad." She rolled her eyes as I dropped to my knees and placed her legs over my shoulders.

I kissed up her thighs as she thrusted her hips at me in anticipation. I hovered where she wanted me most, my breath sending a shiver up her spine.

"Y/N, I swear," she growled.

"And if I don't? What the fuck are you gonna do about it?" I countered.

She cursed under her breath and lifted up one of her arms, balancing her upper body on the other elbow. She reached out, grabbed my head, and pushed me into her dripping center.

"Shit," she moaned out as I licked roughly up her slit. She finally let go of my hair when she knew I wouldn't move away.

Her hand moved under her small swimsuit top as she bit her lip.

I dipped my tongue inside and brought it back up to her bundle of nerves which I sucked like my life depended on it.

"Oh my- Y/N," she whimpered.

I hummed at the taste of her, sending vibrations coursing through her body. Her back arched and she clamped her thighs around my head. I tried to pry them off to no avail, that girl had stallion thighs. Oh well, I didn't need to hear the rap music playing downstairs anyways.

Just as I was really getting into it, there was a knock at the door. I immediately pulled away and she sat up.

"Do I answer or do you?" I whispered.

She quickly shrugged. I hit her thigh, urging her to make a plan on what to do. After all, she started this shit. But instead of coming up with a solution, she hit me back. They knocked again.

"Uh-who is it?" I asked as I looked toward the door, trying to conceal the wavering in my voice.

"Pardi," the deep voice answered.

Well isn't this just fantastic.

"Just a second!" I called out.

I sighed, sad I had gotten interrupted from the one thing I had been wanting to do for the last six years and got up from my kneeling position on the floor. As I went to go to the door, Megan grabbed my forearm.

"Y/N- I can't find my bottoms," she frantically whispered.

Sure enough, she was still nude on the bottom half of her body. There was no easy way to explain our way out of this one. 'Oh nothing Pardi, just doing girly things!'

"Shit, just go in the bathroom, I'll cover for you," I whispered back.

She quickly left the bed and shuffled quietly to the bathroom, the door shut with a soft 'click.'

I ran over to the bedroom light and turned it on. Stopping by the mirror next to the door, I smoothed my hair back to its original state as best as I could and wiped my mouth off with the back of my hand.

I pulled the door open and smiled at Pardi. I don't think I had ever really smiled at him before, we usually just acknowledged each other's presence and called it a day. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Where's Meg at?" He questioned.

"In the bathroom. She uh...didn't really want to see you right this second," I explained. It wasn't really a lie.

I couldn't take his suspicious gaze anymore so I broke it by glancing at the dark wooden floor, that's when something caught my eye. The damn bikini bottoms were right next to my right shoe. Dammit Megan, how did you even manage to throw them that far? With that kind of arm, she belongs in the NFL not the music world.

It was obvious Pardi hadn't noticed them yet. I cleared my throat and slowly lifted my foot, trying to trap the article of clothing underneath. Pardi's gaze slowly started going toward the floor.

"Hey, hey, hey! My eyes are up here! Just because you and Megan got whatever y'all got going on right now, doesn't mean you can look at me." His eyes jolted back up to my face and I was able to successfully get the bottoms under my shoe.

"I wasn't-," I cut him off.

"Anyways, is there something you need? A message for me to relay?" I asked.

"Actually nah, I wanted to talk to you. Outside, away from all this." He ran a hand over his braids.

"Yeah, sure, that's fine."

He nodded and turned to walk back downstairs, knowing I would be in tow. I took that opportunity to kick the bottoms behind me so that they landed closer to the bathroom door and swiftly closed the door behind me.

Am I evil if I leave it at this? Well, who cares.

Anyways, who y'all wanna see in my next one?

5072 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 24.7K 97
⁀➷ ☽☀︎ ☆ ➳ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ GᖇᗩᑎᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ Y/ᑎ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ. (ᔕOᗰE ᗰᗩY IᑎᑕᒪᑌᗪE OTᕼEᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ...) ✧𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕩 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ...
364K 10.8K 148
Feel free to give me any suggestions.
343K 4.2K 24
Celebrity Imagines🤩🤎 Requests Are Closed📪
7.1K 270 10
𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...