[ ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ ] ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ | hina...

By Otaku_lover_1206

โœฆ โ€ข ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๊ฟˆ โ› i'm here to love you, not trouble you, love. โœ ยฉ๏ธ : ๋ฑ€ ๐’ ๐ ๐€ ๐Š ๐„ ๐™ . More

๐‚๐‡.๐ˆ
๐‚๐‡.๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐‡.๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Ÿœฒ
๐‚๐‡.๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐‡.๐•
๐‚๐‡.๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐‡.๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐‡.๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡.๐—
๐—–๐—ฅ๐—œ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ | ๐™๐™Ž๐™๐™†๐™„๐™”๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ
๐‚๐‡.๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐‡.๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐‡.๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐‚๐‡.๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

85 4 0
By Otaku_lover_1206

ʚ ═══・୨˚♡˚୧・═══ ɞ

𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘

𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲

| [ なにを犠牲にしても それでも君を守るよ ] |

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

| [ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ] |

#-A few weeks after the incident , they've figured who did all the mess up and framing. A classmate of Hinata , Miya Himawari , was just jealous of her popularity and all the attention she got. That's when Hinata started to confront her. She listened to Hinata's advice and they became close friends.

On the other hand , Kageyama also apologized to Hinata for not trusting her. Hinata just laughed and just told him things were going better. He nodded and they became best friends again. Promising upon each other to never betray each other and always trust each other.

With Tsukishima , that's another problem. They've kissed and mearly fucked each other 2 times. Hinata kept remembering the incident whenever she sees Tsukishima. She slapped herself and continued her work. She and Yachi would hang out and talk about crushes.

Each time Hinata and Yachi see Tsukishima , Yamaguchi and Kageyama , Hinata was the first one to hide behind Yachi. On the other hand , Yachi was calm and talked to the guys normally while mentally , she was screaming.

Then , it comes to the day where all first years had to do a school festival. The school festival consists of school play with the drama and Thearte Club , sports events with all sports clubs , baking cakes and other types of foods and sweets with the Cooking Club, and finally , Hinata's class decided to do a maid cafè but the girls wanted a butler cafè.

That's when their class president decided both , maid and butler cafè but make it more in the old fashion style. Their goal was to have as many students to join the cafè than another class they were competing with. The cafè featured their famous and popular students , Hinata and Tsukishima. Knowing it would go terribly wrong , they still went with the old fashion cafè idea.

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧
| { 𝙒𝙀𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔 , 13 𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙔 2022 } |

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

It was finally the day of the event starts. It took a few times for Tsukishima to calm him simping side. Hinata and Tsukishima practiced speaking with nice and formal accent , like a royal type of accent.

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗘 ;

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

Loud noises were head in their classroom. They decorated the classroom with old fashion things. Hinata and Tsukishima were in the discussion room , practicing their accents with each other. They even bought Yamaguchi and Yachi to help while Kageyama just read nonsense , hyping up the mood a little.

As they were practicing , Hinata asked,"My dear?" Kageyama and Tsukishima turned to her and responded,"Yeah?" Tsukishima looked at Kageyama who looked away , pretending he didn't say anything. Hinata , on the other hand , was blushing at the response.

"Remember , Sho-chan. 'My dear' is an adjective You use dear in expressions such as 'my dear fellow', 'dear girl', or 'my dear Richard' when you are addressing someone whom you know and are fond of," Yachi said as she explained to Hinata pointing out the key points for her. Hinata nodded and listened to Yachi's explanation.

Tsukishima wasn't listening to Yamaguchi as he kept looking at Hinata who was wearing Tsukishima's spare glasses. She looked more of a mature kind of teenager. His thoughts were cut off by Yamaguchi who rolled a paper and pointed to his ear , yelling into it.

The bell rung , meaning it was time for the two to go. Hinata adjusted her shirt and her hair with the help of Yachi and some of her friends while Tsukishima adjusted his hair and his tie with Kageyama , Yamaguchi and some of their guy friends.

"Ohayo , darling. Welcome to our cafè,"Hinata said as she smiled genuinely to the guy customers. The line was long since it has many guys queuing up. The guys she served was blushing and staring at her beauty.

Hinata smiled warmly and lead them in the classroom and to their table , leaving a jealous salt outside. Tsukishima held his pen tightly as he watched Hinata and the guys leave. Two girls walked up to Tsukishima. They blushed by how handsome the blonde was. His blonde hair that looked like the moon , his brown hazel eyes , the look of a mature gentleman and the height is just *chefs kiss* perfection.

"Why , hello , m'lady. Table for two I assume?" Tsukishima asked as he smiled warmly and bowed down to the two girls who were squealing happily, fangirling over him. "Y-Yes please!" The girls answered. Tsukishima smiled and bowed down again before leading them to their table, not knowing that someone was watching them in jealousy.

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

The first years' squad sat at the front row seat and watched the school play. It was about two brothers fighting over a girl but one brother sacrificed himself so that his brother could have the girl.

Yachi and Yamaguchi cried as Kageyama and Tsukishima sniffled softly , blowing their hearts out of the tissue as they watched. Hinata was just confused on how the storyline goes. As one of the romantic scene came on , Tsukishima used this chance to hold Hinata's hand.

Hinata was too busy watching the play, still wondering how the stroyline goes. Tsukishima slowly reached his finger and tapped Hinata's gently. Hinata didn't move. Tsukishima smiled softly and intertwined their fingers slowly and carefully. One wrong move and he'd be dead by now.

Hinata looked at her hand to see her hand and Tsukishima's were intertwined. She looked at Tsukishima who was smiling happily as he watched the play. Hinata sighed and continued watching the play as well.

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

After the school play , Hinata suggested that they should go to the Defense class with the Taekwondo and Defense Club. "Oh come on! It'll be fun!" Hinata said as she pouted as Yamaguchi disagreed,"Sorry Sho but I'm no fighter." She turned to Kageyama who has been holding a sword in his hand. "It might be fun , Tadashi! Pleease~" Yachi and Hinata whined , trying to provoke the freckled boy to join.

He sighed and pouted,"Okay , okay! Fine! We'll go!" Yachi and Hinata cheered happily. "But if I get hurt , I'm out🚶‍♂️," He added, glaring at the two girls. The two of them nodded slowly.

They laughed and walked into the gymnasium to see a few swords , knives and other fighting and defense weapons. Tsukishima blushed as he saw Hinata's eyes sparkled happily and excitedly. He could use this chance to impress her.

As the boys grabbed their own weapon , they were also shock to see Hinata grabbed a sword as well. "Oi Sho! I thought girls can't use those swords?" Kageyama asked as he watched Hinata swinged the sword around in a circle.

Hinata giggled and looked at him in the eye. "Who says girls can't , King?" She said as she pointed the sword to Kageyama's face , the pointy edge near his nose. Tsukishima gently lift hr sword down and smiled ,"Let's test that theory , shall we?" Hinata smiled became a small smirk,"Alright then. I accept."

Yachi was busy taking pictures of the two as they got ready. Hinata tied her hair up in a small bun as she smiled calmly. Tsukishima , on the other hand , didn't not expect this to happen. He only wanted to go against Kageyama , not his Goddess. He slapped himself and adjusted his glasses. He grabbed his sword and walked towards Hinata.

"You're going to fight with that dress?" He asked as he saw Hinata in the same outfit. Hinata smiled and responded, "Guess you're right." She responded calmly and ripped her shirt off to reveal herself in another outfit.

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

Tsukishima blushed as he saw her slim waist , her legs in tight pants. His face went red amd looked away. Hinata laughed,"What about you? Wearing that shirt as well?" Tsukishima blushed and shook his head," O-Of course not." He did the same action as Hinata did to also reveal another shirt.

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

Hinata smirked. She loved that Tsukishima wore that kind of outfit. She licked her lips and walked towards him. She pulled out her sword and smiled seductively." Ready?" Tsukishima gupled and nodded slowly , holding onto his sword tightly.

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

A loud cheer was heard from Yachi as Hinata swing her sword towards Tsukishima. He dodged it perfecftly and swinged his towards Hinata. She smiled and dodged it , running behind him. Tsukishima got confused on where she went until he felt hot breath hear his ear.

"Nice attack , Kei-chan..."Hinata whispered seductively into his ear , her sword around Tsukishima's neck. The blonde flinched and blushed madly as he heard her seductive voice. Hinata giggled and let go of the sword from his neck , letting him fall on his back in defeat.

Hinata got on his stomach , holding the sword up to his chest. Yamaguchi and Kageyama eyes' widen as they saw her actions. Yachi just giggled and recorded the whole thing. Tsukishima was sweating and trembling. Hinata smiled and slowly put the sword on his chest. Tsukishima's breathing got heavier and shut his eyes closed until he felt soft lips on his forehead.

He opened his eyes to see Hinata kissing his forehead. She smiled and whispered softly into his ear,"I win this time , Kei-chan..." Tsukishima blushed even more , passing out on the floor. Hinata and the rest just laughed. She smiled and gently placed his head on her lap , stroking his hair gently as she whispered again , but more softly so only Tsukisima could hear.

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐊𝐞𝐢 . . . ❞

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 ; 𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔'𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗡

❝ 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 ,
𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 ❞

| [ 間違いだとしても 疑ったりしない ,
正しさとは 自分のこと 強く信じることだ ] |

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 87 8
๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
73.3K 2.7K 27
kiyoko x f!reader 2021. ยฉsucidalluver.
55K 1.4K 16
- Sakusa Kiyoomi x Reader.
81.7K 2.7K 53
"๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ" enemies to lovers love tria...