The Storm Hashira [Haikyuu x...

By MelodyTheMagicWitch

Haikyuu and Demon Slayer Crossover Everyone knows about Hinata Shoyo, the sunshine of Karasuno, who loves pl... More

๐‡๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐š ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฒ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
DISCONTINUED
ADOPTED
๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–

2.9K 102 36
By MelodyTheMagicWitch

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer or Haikyuu. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is inspired by 'Karasuno's Demon Slayer' by Sarskieplayz123. This doesn't follow the original plot of Haikyuu or Demon Slayer and can be considered as an Alternate Universe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ 

It was Saturday and Hinata's anxiety grew even more. He felt like there were butterflies in his stomach and he felt tenser than ever.

So to calm himself, Hinata sat on his couch in the middle of his living room. He was sitting Indian style, slowly taking deep breaths and practicing some breathing techniques (not his Storm Breathing techniques but techniques to help anxious people relax). 

The orange-haired boy inhaled slowly and deeply through his nose while counting from one to four. After counting to four, he slowly exhaled, releasing the air from his lungs. 

'Breath in...'

Inhale.

'Breath out...'

Exhale.

'Breath in...'

Inhale.

'Breath out...'

Exhale.

'Breath in...

Inhale. 

'Breath out...'

Exhale.

'Breath in...'

Inhale.

'Breath out'

RING!

Hinata's moment of concentration was interrupted by the ringing sound of his phone and he quickly took his phone and answered it. 

"Hello?" He said. 

"Dumbass, where are you?! I thought we agreed to meet up? I've been waiting here for almost five minutes!" Kageyama shouted on the phone. 

Shit. 

He had forgotten his plans with Kageyama.

---

Yesterday.

Hinata felt bad for rejecting Kageyama's offers to stay back and practice with him as they usually do but recently he had been very busy patrolling the town and school for any demons. 

So after the Hashira meeting and he went home, he had called Kageyama late at night (which annoyed him greatly) If he wanted to hang out tomorrow and probably go to the arcade. 

Kageyama at first rejected cause he was tired and wanted to go back to sleep but Hinata kept on begging him until he relented. 

---

"Uh... I'll be right there! I'm sorry I had to drop off my little sister first!" Hinata lied. 

"Well you better get here fast or else I'm leaving!" Kageyama threatened. 

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Bye!" Hinata quickly hangs up and hastily went to put on a casual out, running out the door. 

'Total Concentration Breathing...' 

(Zen Shūchū no Kokyū...)

Hinata's speed started to accelerate when using Total Concentration Breathing and in a flash of lightning, he disappeared out of sight. 

Meanwhile, Kageyama was waiting outside the arcade where he and Hinata had agreed to meet up. He tried to distract himself from what had happened earlier this morning. 

Before he left, his older sister, Miwa had asked where he was going and he replied that he and Hinata will be hanging out together for today. 

"You and Shoyo, hanging out together today?" Miwa smirked, "More like going on a date."

"Nee-san!" Kageyama hissed, blushing in embarrassment. 

"What? I'm just saying the truth." Miwa innocently said. 

"It's not like that! We're just hanging out as friends!" Kageyama protested. 

Miwa scoffed, "That's what they say before dating. Now, you better go to your little date, Tobio. I want to be an aunt when you two get out of college." 

"NEE-SAN!" 

'Ugh... how embarrassing,' Kageyama groaned, 'It's not like I like him or anything. He is just an annoying, idiotic, hyper carrot head... Whose eyes look adorable when they shine so brightly...

Wait a minute...

What? 

Did he just say that Hinata's eyes look adorable?

Kageyama shakes his head in disbelief at what he had just thought. The sun must have been getting to him that he is thinking such nonsense. 

"Speaking of nonsense, Where the hell is that dumbass? I told him to hurry up already!" 

"KAGEYAMA!" A familiar voice yelled from a distance. 

'Speak of the devil.'

The setter looked up to see Hinata jogging towards him. 

"About time, boke," Kageyama told him as Hinata stops in front of him. 

"Hey! At least I made it! I told you I was dropping off my young sister." Hinata defended.

"You could have just informed me that earlier then I wouldn't have to stand under the hot sun for five minutes, idiot!" The dark-haired boy yells at him, thumping him on the head.

Hinata yelps, "Okay, okay, okay! I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you!" 

"You better!" Kageyama huffed. 

The orange-haired boy smiled at him to which Kageyama noticed. 

"What are you smiling about?" He asked. 

Hinata chuckled, "Nothing... just... you're cute when you are angry."

Kageyama blushed bright red and his heart started to beat loudly. 

'Be quiet, heart-beat...' He silently begged. 

"Why you little-!"

"Now, let's go have fun!" Hinata cheered, ignoring Kageyama's flustered state and going into the arcade. 

"Oi! Get back here!" Kageyama shouted, going after him. 

--- 

"Wow!" 

Both Kageyama and Hinata were staring in amazement at the inside of the arcade. It was filled with a lot of games to play with and claw machines to win some prizes. There was even a restaurant here. 

After getting a game card from the counter the duo wandered around, looking at the cool games that they couldn't wait to play. Hinata noticed something in one of the claw machines. 

"Look! Look!" Hinata excitedly said to Kageyama, pointing to what he saw. 

It was a penguin plushie that was wearing a crown and a royal robe.

"That looks like you!"

"HUUUH?!"

Hinata goes towards the machine, wanting to get a closer look at the penguin plushie.

"KAGEYAMAAA! I'LL GET YOU OUT OF THERE, RIGHT NOW!" Hinata shouts at the cute penguin Kageyama plushie, smacking his hands and face on the glass of the machine. 

"BOKE HINATA, YOU BOKE!" The real Kageyama yells from behind.

Hinata tries to get the penguin plushie from the claw machine but fails several times. Kageyama decided to try and ended up winning the plushie.

And here Hinata was squeezing the penguin plushie in his arms. 

"Wow! It's great! Thanks, Kageyama!" Hinata said, "You're good at this kind of thing."

"Nah, It was my first time," Kageyama admitted.

"WAHHH?!!"

'I've tried to win this several times but you manage to get it in only one attempt. How??' Hinata thought.

'So... this is the pleasure of giving...' Kageyama thought.

After that, Hinata and Kageyama went to play different types of games together. They played air hockey which escalated to being a competition on who is getting the most wins.

 They played a shooting game that Hinata was scared to play since he finds the zombies scary. 

"Shoot it, dumbass Hinata!" Kageyama yells, glaring at the orange-haired boy who was clinging to him. He was holding a pretend gun for the game. 

"Scary!" Hinata whimpered, hiding his face into Kageyama's chest.

They played a DDR machine where they compete on who's the best dancer even though they're both horrible at dancing. 

Hinata was watching as the game spun from number to number, his hand hovering on a red button, ready to hit it at the right time. 

"And... Now!" Hinata slammed his palm onto the button and the spin start to slow, looking in anticipation as the pointer slowly lands on five thousand. 

"YEAH! JACKPOT! DID YOU SEE THAT KAGEYAMA?! I WON!" Hinata cheered, jumping up and down as five thousand tickets started to flow from the machine.

Kageyama chuckled at the cute sight. 

Next, they went into the photo booth to take some pictures. 

They both decided to split the pictures so that they each have a memory of this day. Kageyama had the picture of them wearing crowns while Hinata had the picture of him imitating the setter.

Hinata smiled at the picture in his hand.

"Hinata! Let's play this game!" Kageyama said, pointing to a basketball game. 

The orange-haired boy looks up at him.

"Coming!" 

---

Later, they collected a lot of tickets and the duo brought it to the counter where they won another penguin plushie but this time, it was a lighter penguin wearing an orange fruit hat. 

"You know, this penguin looks just like you with the orange hat." Kageyama teased, smirking. He glances at the penguin next to him before glancing at Hinata. 

Hinata said that he could have the penguin wearing an orange hat plushie since he was taking the king penguin.

After collecting their ticket prize, Hinata and Kageyama were now eating at the arcade restaurant. They ordered pizza and two slices of cake with sodas.

Hinata giggles, "Come to think about it, It does. Looks like we found our mini selves."

Kageyama chuckles. 

"You sure you don't want me to pay? I was just kidding earlier," he asked.

"It's fine! It's fine! I did say that I'll make it up to you!" Hinata reassures him, "Besides, I like eating together with you!" 

The dark-haired boy ignores his blushing face as the two began to dine in. 

"ITADAKIMASU!"

Kageyama was munching on his cake when Hinata offered a piece of his cake.

"Say 'Ahhh'." He said as Kageyama took a bite. The orange-haired boy smiles brightly watching him enjoying the cake. 

The setter decides to return the favor and also gave Hinata a piece, surprising him.

"Here, you too," Kageyama said. 

The orange spiker chuckles and took a bite from Kageyama's fork as the duo ate their food while talking about the training camp.

After Hinata and Kageyama finished eating and paying for their meals, they finally went outside and were surprised to see it was already dark.

"Uwaa! It's already dark!" Hinata said, surprised. 

"I guess time flies when you're having fun..." Kageyama mumbled.

"Yeah..."

Hinata and Kageyama started walking home. Hinata glances at Kageyama and asked, "Did you have fun today, Kageyama-kun?"

"...I had a lot of fun," Kageyama answered quietly.

"Me too." Hinata said, "I'm glad to be spending the day with you, Kageyama."

The dark-haired boy didn't say anything, he wasn't sure what to say about that but he nodded, agreeing that he also was glad to be spending time with his best friend/crush that doesn't involve volleyball.

Kageyama wanted to walk Hinata home but he refused because he wanted to walk him home (Hinata didn't want Kageyama to be walking at night alone). The setter argued but Hinata was persistent that he finally gave in. 

While walking to his home, Kageyama holds Hinata's hand, surprising the orange-haired boy who looked at their joined hands, blushing. 

Hinata glances at Kageyama to see him also having a blush on his face but he was looking straight ahead.

 He let out a small smile and looks down. Hinata felt his heart beating very fast that it might jump out of his chest. 

When they finally reached Kageyama's home, the dark-haired boy turned to Hinata and said, "Thank you..."

Hinata looks at him confused, "For what?"

"For making today fun..." Kageyama muttered. 

"No problem..." Hinata shyly said. 

The both of them didn't know what else to say and were in awkward silence. Hinata was having a debate with himself, he felt like he wanted to burst out his feelings but at the same time, he didn't want to ruin his friendship with Kageyama.

"Good night, Hinata." Kageyama cleared his throat.

Before he turned around, Hinata started to feel bold and kissed him gently on the lips. Kageyama felt shocked. 

Was this happening? Was Hinata Shoyo kissing him? If this was a dream, don't wake him up! 

Hinata pulled away and realized what he had done. 

"I-I'm s-sorry! I didn't k-know wh-what I was-!" 

He was cut off by Kageyama pulling him into another kiss. 

After a few moments later, he pulled away. Kageyama stared deeply into Hinata's eyes. 

"No. Don't be... I-I feel the same w-way." He confessed. 

Hinata felt a weight being lifted off of his shoulders and sighed in relief. He felt happy that Kageyama felt the same way as him. 

He threw himself on him and hugged Kageyama, hiding his face in his neck. Kageyama sighed happily and hugged him back, wrapping the smaller spiker in his arms. 

"Kageyama, let's be there for each other from now on." 

---

Hinata walked home with a big grin on his face. He felt overjoyed and he couldn't believe that everything had happened. He and Kageyama are now officially dating! 

This was the first time he had felt extreme happiness ever since his family's deaths. He was certainly going to write to Shinobu and Kanroji-san about this. Hinata was sure that they are going to squeal.

The orange-haired took out the picture from his pocket and felt his heart flutter. He is going to cherish this picture and memory forever. 

He knows that life isn't always easy but right now he is happy. But life could suddenly change like the weather. It shifts and moves on, it's not like it always stays sunny nor it ever snows endlessly.

But.

Whenever happiness is destroyed, 

there's always...

T̸̳̤̫͕̥̦̍͆̕͝h̶̨̺̞̘͔̝͇͌̒͛̊̕ͅͅe̵̳̤̥͚̞̗̰͙̩͛̾͑͜ ̴̬̝̪̟̗̖̈́s̸̡͎̱̺͕͇̊̊̓̾m̵̮̰̗̮̿̋̚͝ḙ̸̛̭̠͔̩̊̅̊̈́̾̽͝ļ̶̨̤̼̲͚͙̫̉͒͘͜ͅl̷̩̹̆̄͐́́̚͘ ̶̛̮̮̇͗͊ͅö̴̡̲̻̥̻̣̣̣́̓͋͂͛͆̉̚f̷̨̢̡̞̗̮̯͓͕͍̋̂̐̆̈́͘ ̶̙͈̬͇̰̳̺̦̀b̵͔͎̬̼̞͒̇̇̐̅̀̕l̵̛̤͘ö̷̧̪̞̤́̊o̷̢̨̪͙̳͔͙̦̮̖͂͛͆ḏ̶̨̪̝̩̱͎͇̀͗̆̃͠͝͝.̶̢̧̨̧̜̬̖͖̩͛

---

This took a while but I manage to finish it! Luckily my exams are finished but school is still a pain as ever. Now, we're going to the training camp arc! I can't wait to write it! I have huge plans for it, so better keep an eye out. ;)

Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter!

- Melody

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.3K 116
(L/N) (Y/N) moved from Hyลgo Prefecture to Tokyo. Her first year in high school just ended and she will be transferred to Itachiyama High School in h...
15.3K 386 16
DISCONTINUED TEXT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY Hinata is a normal high schooler like anyone else, or at least how he wants the other to think about him...
59.3K 1K 12
Karasuno High had a trick up their sleeve, it wasn't their freak quicks, it was the girl who did then. Her speed was incredible she was an angel. She...
212K 8.8K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...