I STILL LOVE YOU

By lisachoii

" ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. " ~ ๐™”/๐™‰ ใ€‹๐™ฒ๐š‘... More

I STILL LOVE YOU
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 2

374 35 74
By lisachoii

Y/N POV

I zoned out for a while and soon realized Beomgyu calling out for me.

Beomgyu : babe , are you here ?

Y/N : oh yeah sorry , I snapped out.

Beomgyu : Where did you zone out for a bit ?

Y/N : um , I don't know just.

Beomgyu : c'mon babe , we are here to enjoy our date.

I took a deep sigh and smiled to him.

Beomgyu : Alright. Lets go for shopping now.

Y/N : why not.

He stroked my head , we tangled our hands and drifted away for shopping in the mall.

TIME SKIP

We were now at the mall. Time seem to pass so soon when I'm around him. Why is he so endearing ? oh my dear heart.

We spent our rest of the time in mall , shopping some couple thingies together , playing games and whatnot. I was kinda tired and hungry , so we decided to eat outside the mall in some good restaurant .

Before going out beomgyu decided to get us some drinks.

Beomgyu : What would you like to have ?

Y/N : Anything which suits your taste.

Beomgyu : Then what about strawberry drink ?

Y/N : Eww that would be so sweet get me something strong you know.

Beomgyu : Oh so you are not that soft kinda girl .

Y/N : Of course not.

Beomgyu : I see my bruh girl. Wait up , I'll bring drinks for us.

I was standing alone while waiting for him peacefully until a thought hit my mind. Thought of his weird behaviour lately.

What if he leaves me ?

No no that can never happen. We love each other a lot. I can't stay away from him , never.

I was having all those things running in my mind when suddenly a person approached me.

? : Hey beautiful.

Y/N : Hi

? : Are you single ?

Y/N : no

? : C'mon leave your boyfriend.

Y/N : why would I ?

? : I'm much better than him.

Y/N : tch

That boy suddenly held my neck and leaned forwards. He was about to kiss me when I felt getting pulled away from him. It was beomgyu. Beomgyu held the boy with his collar and punched him on the face.

Beomgyu : the girl right here is mine.

The boy started begging beomgyu for his life and he left him. Beomgyu walked to me and held my wrist and dragged me.

Y/N : beomgyu , slow down.

Beomgyu : how dare you let that boy kiss you ?

Y/N : we didn't kiss !

Beomgyu : he was about to.

Y/N : but he couldn't. Stop being jealous.

Beomgyu : so ? Do you want me to celebrate on this ?

Y/N : beom-

Beomgyu : do this again and the consequence will not be good.

I nodded in tiny and then he pulled me to a hug.

Beomgyu : I'm sorry baby. It's just I can't control myself whenever I see you with some other boy.

Y/N : I understand.

I continued hugging him until a sudden sharp pain was felt in my head. A very sharp. High - pitched sound ran through my ears and the pain in my head could really kill me .

My hands went up to the spot where it was hurting. My vision was slowly getting blurry. I was about to collapse , but beomgyu held me from back .

Beomgyu : Y/N , are you okay ?

He made me sit on the bench nearby and offered water. I drank a bit and finally felt my vision getting steady and a normal breathe rate.

Beomgyu : Are u okay now ?

I nodded.

Beomgyu : What happened to you ? Is everything okay ? Should we go to hospital ?

Y/N : Hey hey calm down , I'm okay. I didn't eat anything since morning so maybe because of that I felt a little sick.

Beomgyu : Are you freaking kidding me ? Why the heck you didnt eat anything ? Are u freaking crazy ?

Y/N : I just thought I would eat with you.

I looked down at my fingers and pouted a bit.

Beomgyu : gosh , come , let's go.

He held my hand we walked together.

TIME SKIP

We were now in a park. It was evening. My head was on his chest and we were watching the sunset while swinging.

Y/N : What a perfect date.

Beomgyu : It indeed is.

Y/N : Well , why were you so worried about me earlier in the mall ? I mean I wasn't injured or something.

He looked at our hands and after taking a sigh he said ;

Beomgyu : because I can't afford a scratch on something what's mine.

I blushed.

Beomgyu : Someone is blushing ?

Y/N : no

Beomgyu : really ?

Y/N : hey you , beomgyu. Catch me if you can !

I got up real quick and poked out my tongue. I rushed in the forward direction as fast as I could laughing like a kiddo. Soon I reached near the sand playground. When I looked behind to find beomgyu , I saw him right behind me which startled me and I almost tripped but beomgyu catched me. I tried to get out of his grip which caused us both to fall on the sand ground.

We both were laughing mess. It reminded me of my childhood days , when I , Beomgyu and our other friends used to play in sand ground like this.

After looking up in the sky , I realised it was dark already. The beautiful moon and stars made their way in the sky and it was a bright night.

We both were laying on the ground carelessly feeling each other's heartbeat. We both turned on each other's side and more close to each other.

It's the best moment of my life.

I started singing a song which has taken toll of my heart. I don't know why but it just touches my heart so badly. As I sung , Beomgyu started humming with me.

" Have you ever been loved in your life ?
Have you singing this song like tonight ?
Wanna spend all my time with you all my life
Would you hold me tight when I cry ?

Have you ever been told you were right ?
" We will never give up on " what you said
Wanna spend all my time with you all my life
Would you save my soul tonight and give me your hand ?

You are the only
One I've been waiting
You are the only
Thing I need in life
You are the only one
Shining all this time
Like the magic , my love
Belongs to you. "

I sang it all by my heart and didn't even realise tears rolling down my cheeks.

Beomgyu : it was beautiful.

I smiled at him.

He came closer and kissed me like it was the last. It was really deep and passionate.

Y/N : beomgyu

Beomgyu : hmm ?

Y/N : don't ever forget this moment.

Beomgyu : never ever I will. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. You made my life a lot better. You taught me what love is and what it feels like to be loved. Whatever I'm today , its just because of you. I will never ever forget this magical moment. I will never forget a single moment spent with you , everything means a lot to me . I promise to love you till my last breathe and it doesnt matter if I'm with you or not ! All that matter is the love I have for you. Thanks for being my moon in the dark sky. Thanks for completing me. I love you Y/N.

Y/N : I love you too beomgyu.

I teared up and hugged him tight. We kissed again and all I could say was that , it's the best night for me.

.

A tip from your author :

Never make your boyfriend jealous. They are dangerous when they are jealous. I'm telling this because I've faced this recently ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 323 25
"๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™—๐™ก...
951K 56.2K 49
i guess it's true when they say opposites attract. au!choi beomgyu & original character lowercase intended | ยฉ -joonbug 2019
379K 14.7K 65
"our love for one another is inevitable." [unedited]
36.9K 1.7K 42
๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. ใ€‹ แด„สœแดษช สแด‡แดษดแดŠแดœษด (แด›xแด›) ใ€‹ แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด๊œฑ แดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด„แดษดแด›แด‡ษดแด› originally written by @lisachoii