Two Faced - NANBAKA (Honey x...

By jesse_fanficmama

Alison Inmate Number 12 at the Women's Nanba Prison Building 11 Cell 7 Nationality: British Age: 20 Height: 1... More

Chapter 1 - Thief in the Night
Chapter 2 - A Girl in Love
Chapter 3 - Willing to Do
Chapter 4 - A Touch of Masculinity
Chapter 5 - New Number
Chapter 6 - Right Through You
Chapter 7 - Someone in Cell 5
Chapter 8 - A Pair of Two Faced Liars
Chapter 9 - Our True Colours Meet
Chapter 10 - Drama Causing
Chapter 11 - He's Coming
Chapter 12 - Just Run!
Chapter 14 - Inmate Captured
Chapter 15 - Brutal Interrogation
Chapter 16 - Broken Hope
Chapter 17 - Won't Give Up
Chapter 18 - Safe Now
Chapter 19 - Pointless Hesitation
Chapter 20 - Keep You Forever
Chapter 21 - He's Taken

Chapter 13 - Hide Underground

70 3 1
By jesse_fanficmama

We stumbled and fell backwards into each other as he took a few steps forward.

Alison: "Wait, Kiji! We weren't trying to escape for the hell of it! W- w- we have a reason I swear!"

Honey & Trois: "She's right!"

Kiji: "Start explaining."

Alison: "Shin's coming for me!"

His eyes widened. Like his anger turned into concern. He took a step back.

Kiji: "Come with me, all of you."

We stood up and followed cautiously behind him, whispering to each other.

Honey: "We should have warned you. Kiji's terrifying when you piss him off."

Alison: "I knew. Guess I took his warning a little too lightly."

Trois: "We're sorry we couldn't get you out, Alison."

Alison: "It's alright... let's hope Kiji will help."

Kiji: "Quickly and quietly, you three!"

Alison, Honey & Trois: "Yessir!"

He took us to his office. I hadn't been here since I arrived.

Kiji: "Sit."

We did as he said.

Kiji: "Alright, I'm listening."

I took Olivia's letter from my pocket and handed it to him.

Kiji: "What's this?"

Alison: "The mail I got earlier. It's a letter from my friend, back at the women's prison."

He read it before handing it back to me and thinking for a moment.

Kiji: "So let me get this straight. After receiving this warning letter from your friend, instead of coming straight to me, you decided to run away."

Alison: "Mm-"

Kiji: "I'm guessing that part was your idea, boys."

Trois: "Well, you see... in truth-"

Honey: "It was my idea..."

Alison: "Honey, you don't have to-"

Honey: "It was. When she showed me the letter... I got scared of losing her, of someone taking her away... and so I panicked and came up with the idea to escape."

Alison: "Honey..."

He's been gripping my hand since Kiji caught us, not wanting to let go.

Trois: "We're sorry, Kiji, but we only wanted to keep Alison away from harm."

Kiji: "*sigh* Well, I can understand your motive. But next time, come to me first. I don't want to catch you three doing something like that again. Do you understand?"

Alison, Honey & Trois: "Yes, sir..."

Alison: "... Kiji..."

Kiji: "What is it, dear?"

Alison: "I don't want to go back... if Shin and June catch me, they'll take me back and throw me into solitary."

I was so frightened of just the thought, tears filled my eyes.

Alison: "Kiji, please help me... I want to stay here... I beg of you, don't let them take me..."

He stood up and put his hand on my head. I looked up into his eyes.

Kiji: "You don't need to beg me. I won't let them take you. Yes, I am rather cross you three did what you did, but that doesn't change the fact you're still my precious inmates. And as your supervisor, it is my duty to protect you."

I heaved a sigh of relief.

Alison: "Thank you, sir..."

Kiji: "Now *clap*, I want you boys to go straight back to your cell. I will take care of her now."

We stood up.

Honey: "Wait-"

Kiji: "No arguing, and no detours. Quickly now."

Honey did not want to leave my side. I cupped his cheek and turned his head to me.

Alison: "This is the only way we can stay together."

I kissed him.

Honey: "You better not get caught... I love you..."

I smiled.

Alison: "I love you too, Hon."

Trois: "Come on, Honey... you'll see her again when this is over."

They left. I wiped my eyes before turning back to Kiji.

Kiji: "Number 41, listen to me closely. There is no stopping Shin and your old supervisor from coming. So here's what I'm going to do. Every building has underground cells, usually reserved for the most dangerous convicts."

Alison: "Yes sir, I'm aware."

Kiji: "Well, I'm going to lock you down there."

Alison: "Say what-?"

Kiji: "Let me finish."

Alison: "Sorry..."

Kiji: "You're not particularly dangerous, unless you've got what you need for your fire breathing."

Alison: "Uh-"

Kiji: "I'll take the whisky and the lighter by the way."

I sighed and handed them to him.

Kiji: "Right. Anyway, it's an unlikely chance Shin would even look down there for you. So, I'm going to lock you down there, while running interference up here. I will bring you back up once I'm sure he's gone again. Do you understand?"

Alison: "Yes, sir... whatever it takes..."

Kiji: "Right. Because there is no telling how long ago your friend wrote that letter, and Shin always comes unannounced, I'm going to take you down there now."

Alison: "Kay."

I followed him out of his office. He turned back and noticed the look on my face.

Kiji: "You don't need to be scared. My underground inmates can't hurt you."

Alison: "It's not them I'm afraid of, sir..."

Kiji: "I've said this before, dear, I care about my inmates... I'm not going to let them take you away."

I nodded and followed him down. He locked me in a cell.

Kiji: "I will return when this is over."

I nodded and he headed back up. With nothing to do but wait, I sat on the cold, damp floor, hoping everything will work out.

Honey: "Come here often?"

I gasped as I looked up to see Honey, leaning on the bars. His hair was down flat.

Honey: "Are you in distress, m'lady? I'd be happy to assist you."

I smiled and stood up before walking to him and ruffling his hair to make his arrows pop back up.

Alison: "Heheh, what are you doing down here?"

Honey: "I came to make sure you're safe of course."

Alison: "Kiji will get mad at you."

Honey: "The devil himself couldn't keep me away from you."

I kissed him through the bars.

Honey: "Are you alright?"

Alison: "*sigh* I can't lie to you, Hon... I'm terrified..."

He hugged me through the bars and kissed my head.

Honey: "Don't worry, it'll all work out."

Kiji: "I thought I told you no detours."

We both jumped and Honey turned to see Kiji standing behind him. (Ali: I'm sorry I didn't see Kiji coming up behind you I was just so...... lost... in your eyes.)

Honey: "Uh- Kiji, I... I just wanted to-"

Kiji: "I know, dear, but she will be safe down here. You'll see her after but until then, GO BACK TO YOUR CELL!"

Honey: "Yes, sir..."

Alison: 'So scary...'

Meanwhile...

June: "Warden, about those strong tranquilizers, the fast working ones that'll knock someone out for two days."

Shin: "Yes, what about them."

June: "I'm afraid I was only able to get one. And it's in injection form."

Shin: "Well, we're after one inmate, so it shouldn't be a problem."

June: "Yes, sir. It's just, I have a feeling she will be protected."

Shin: "Someone leaked information to her?"

June: "I think so. I suspect number 196, but there's nothing we can do about that now. My point, sir, is we would have to decide on whether to use it on her, or whoever's protecting her."

Shin: "That answer will present itself, Miss Eriksen. Don't worry, it'll all work out."

June: "Of course."

Shin: "Now, is the interrogation preparation ready?"

June: "Yes, sir. That and her new cell in my building's solitary."

Shin: "Very good. Prepare to depart, Miss Eriksen."

June: "At once, sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 2.1K 9
You are just a young mom, trying to provide for your child. When inheritance makes its way into your hands, you can finally give your child the life...
14.1K 574 21
You are far from human. You're not a mutant, super-human, or anything that constitutes being extraordinary. You're not even from Earth No, you are n...
65.7K 1.6K 11
A story about a girl who died a tragic death and then reincarnated into a baby in a world full of quirks.
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...