Felicity: Fairytale Of A Vill...

By peachesandpinks

Felicity woke up and found out that she had transmigerated in a novel as a villianess. The novel has a young... More

1 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Authors Note
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
37 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

52

10.1K 342 35
By peachesandpinks

"I don't wanna talk about this!" Ava shouted and turned her head towards the other side, she was dressed in a hospital gown and lying on the hospital bed in a VIP room, surrounded by people.

After Davis found her lying limply on the washroom floor, covered in bruises. He hurriedly brought her to the hospital.

"That's not how it works Ava, you're in a fucking hospital. Who did this to you?" Mrs Jones questioned between sobs. She was glad that none for the injuries were serious but they were bruises and cuts nonetheless.

"No one did! Leave me alone." Ava cried loudly.

"No! You don't need to be afraid Ava, they'll be dealt with. You just need to state their names." Mr. Jones couldn't hold back and said.

"It's my fucking fault! This is karma! I'm not afraid," Ava at this point broke into a sob as well.

"Please don't overwhelm the patient, she'll probably state their names later." Doctor Ryan  tried to diffuse the situation and calm down both sides. He ushered Mr. and Mrs. Jones out of the room.

"Why does my daughter have to go through this again and again," Mrs. Jones started sobbing as soon as she came out of the ward, her hand clutched her chest tightly as if she was finding it hard to breathe.

"Aunty you and uncle should go rest, it must have been draining. I'll stay here and make sure she's okay," Felix who was also here from the very beginning, comforted the Jones parents.

"It's not draining, I'm just angry! How dare they lay their hands on my daughter! I'll destroy them!" Mrs. Jones whispered.

"That we will, the police and the university is already involved. They won't be able to get away." This this it was Mr. Jones who loudly stated his agreement.

Felix again comforted both of the parents and escorted them to the elevator.

After escorting them away, he entered the ward with a heavy sign. He was fuming from the inside, he wanted to break and ruin those people who did this to Ava but he had to control himself because it was not the right time.

The came to the stool beside hospital bed and sat down in a gloomy mood.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there, I should have been there." Felix whispered to Ava, his voice was heavy and laced with sadness.

"I think you should leave," Ava quickly turned her face to the other side, away from him.

"Huh?"

"I look ugly and bruised,"

After a few moments of silence, Felix chuckled and grabbed Ava's hands. He held her hands making sure that his warmth was felt by her.

"You still look like the most beautiful person I've ever seen," a whispered filled the void.

"Huh?" Ava didn't hear so she asked in confusion.

"Nothing, you look just fine Ava, don't be afraid." Felix shook his head lightly.

His grip on her hand however tightened.

Away from these two, Felicity and her peers were in a banquet because it was the last day of the convention.

Alexander and Felicity were currently standing beside the food table, talking to each other.

"You are secretly a diva Alexander, you act like a fucking princess," Felicity chuckled loudly and pointed her finder at Alexander's face.

She was dressed in a lavender gown while Alexander was in a dashing white suit.

"I'm not! You are the princess," Alexander refuted moodily.

"No no, I'm the knight in shining armour, your knight in shining armors that's gonna save the princess," Felicity emphasized.

Alexander's eyes did nit leave her face even when she turned away, feeling the burning gaze she looked at him to meet with amazed face.

"What?" She uttered in confusion.

"No one ever told me I need to be saved," Alexander chuckled and his face still showed the same amazement from before.

"You know what? No matter how hard we try to hide it but every person has skeletons buried in their closet and the come out to dance in the moonlight every once in a while," Felicity said with a sigh, her eyes gazing at some distance.

"You're really an author,"

"I don't understand," suddenly a girly voice said.

Felicity and Alexander both turned towards the person who spoke, which turned out the be the girl from before who was glaring at her a few days ago.

"Excuse me?" Felicity asked.

"I said I don't understand it! If you already have a man then why do you go around flirting with other's boyfriend?" The girl said angrily.

"What did you just say," Felicity's face now morphed into a scowl as she took a step towards the unknown girl.

"I don't understand, you're not hot or cute or even beautiful. So why does Liam sees in you?" The girl said and gestured towards Liam who seemed to be making his way towards them.

A few days ago when Liam was showing them around the campus, he told them that he had a girlfriend who had a panaroid personality so this must be her.

Smirking, Felicity closed the distance between her and the girl with her elegant footsteps.

The girl tried to back away but felicity close the distance between them again, they were only standing few inches away.

"I don't understand one thing either," Felicity chuckled looking into the girl's eyes.

"W-what?" The girl mumbled.

"If I'm not hot," Felicity whispered lowly and leaned towards the girl's ear a bit seductively. "Then why are you flustered?" She asked with a chuckle.

In the meantime Liam was already by their side.

"Cara baby how many times do I have to tell you," Liam came and took his girlfriend away.

"Umm- wtf just happened?" Alexander stood there in daze in as he watched the scene unfolding.

"I don't know either, I just felt that I ate it," Felicity said.

"Sss- I wouldn't exactly say that-" Alexander couldn't help but utter what he felt.

"Me too, yeah, me too," Felicity had to agree.

I'm in a fucking wedding rn, I apologise if the quality is bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
189K 9.7K 26
( YANDERE! PRIEST X MALE! READER ) ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ ❝ 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓. ❞ 「 Isekai is no job for the weak, especiall...
153K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
705 50 18
As a girl who got reincarnated... I don't care if i become an extra, But why i have to be a male?! ______________________________________ Note: Read...