Two Faced - NANBAKA (Honey x...

By jesse_fanficmama

Alison Inmate Number 12 at the Women's Nanba Prison Building 11 Cell 7 Nationality: British Age: 20 Height: 1... More

Chapter 1 - Thief in the Night
Chapter 2 - A Girl in Love
Chapter 3 - Willing to Do
Chapter 4 - A Touch of Masculinity
Chapter 5 - New Number
Chapter 6 - Right Through You
Chapter 7 - Someone in Cell 5
Chapter 8 - A Pair of Two Faced Liars
Chapter 9 - Our True Colours Meet
Chapter 10 - Drama Causing
Chapter 12 - Just Run!
Chapter 13 - Hide Underground
Chapter 14 - Inmate Captured
Chapter 15 - Brutal Interrogation
Chapter 16 - Broken Hope
Chapter 17 - Won't Give Up
Chapter 18 - Safe Now
Chapter 19 - Pointless Hesitation
Chapter 20 - Keep You Forever
Chapter 21 - He's Taken

Chapter 11 - He's Coming

83 4 0
By jesse_fanficmama

Mail was handed out during dinner later that day. I received a letter.

Alison: "It's from Liv!"

I took it back to my cell, sat on my bed and opened the envelope in excitement. But that feeling suddenly dropped when I noticed something odd about her handwriting. It was clear that this letter had been written quickly and desperately. I read.

Ali! Thank god your letter finally arrived! I needed your building and cell to send this to you! Listen, sweet thing, you're in danger! Shin and June know what you did and they're coming for you! At first, they just thought you escaped, but after connecting the dots they realized you were the one they sent there! Not some boy who broke in! Ali, I really hope this gets to you in time! If they catch you, they'll bring you back, and you'll live out your extended terms in solitary. You'll never see Honey again. You said your new supervisor is nice, right? I hope he cares about you enough to help you. I wish I could do more for you, sweet heart. Please, do whatever you can to not get caught. Hide, run away, anything! I love you and I want you to stay there with Honey where you'll be happy. The truth of what you did is the talk of the prison right now. You don't have much time. Remember, I'm on your side, kid, I always will be. Stay safe, Ali. Liv

By the end of reading that letter, I was so frightened my whole body was shaking, and tears were slipping down my cheeks. It was at this moment, Honey came in.

Honey: "Ali, I'm back. Just making sure you're... okay?"

He saw me crying and rushed over immediately.

Honey: "Hey, what's going on? Ali? Why are you crying?"

Without saying anything, I gave him the letter. He read it to himself before sitting next to me and thinking.

Honey: "Liv... can we trust her?"

Alison: "Yes. She's been like a big sister to me these past three years of my imprisonment."

I stood up and paced a few times.

Alison: "They're coming for me... if they take me back then I'll never see you again... it's not like I could pull off the same trick twice..."

I stopped and turned to him.

Alison: "Honey, I'm frightened!"

He stood up and wrapped me in his arms.

Honey: "Shin and June are..."

Alison: "My warden and supervisor before I got sent here."

Honey: "The guy with the metal legs and the scary chick with the braid?"

Alison: "Mhm..."

He let go of me to look in my eyes.

Honey: "Listen... I have a plan. But it's risky as hell."

I wiped my eyes.

Alison: "*sniff* Let's do it."

Honey: "Okay, but we'll need help. *sigh* Stay here, I'll be right back."

He left briefly and came back, dragging Trois.

Trois: "Honey, what's going on? Why do you just drag me here without saying- Oh hi, Alison."

Alison: "Hi, Trois."

Honey pushed him into my cell, closed the door and gave him the letter.

Honey: "Read that. It's from Ali's friend back at the other Nanba."

He took a moment to read it to himself.

Trois: "Oh dear..."

Honey: "Yeah, you think?"

Trois: "Well, what do we do? Seeing as you brought me here so desperately, I'm guessing you're planning an escape."

Alison: "Wait-"

Honey: "Yes."

Alison: "What?!"

Trois: "Alright, let's do it."

Alison: "Hold on, Honey. Isn't this a little rash?"

Honey: "Hm? Not at all."

Trois: "It's true that this is Nanba prison, and we will no doubt be caught."

Honey: "But if we can just escape long enough so these two can come and go..."

Alison: "I... okay."

He kissed my cheek.

Honey: "It's fine. I'll make sure you're safe."

Trois: "If we're going to do this, we should make sure our skill sets are compatible. Alison, do you have any skills that would be particularly handy in this situation?"

I thought for a second.

Alison: "Yes. But I need whisky."

Honey & Trois: "Uh-"

Honey: "Babe, I'm not sure this is the time to-"

Alison: "Not to drink, idiot. Just trust me. I need scotch whisky, the stronger the better."

Honey: "Alright. Well, there's a locked liquor cabinet in the kitchen. That'd be our first bet."

Trois: "I'll go with her, Honey. I think I understand what she needs it for. I know what to get."

Honey: "How-?"

Trois: "It's for fire, yes?"

I nodded.

Honey: "Fine, I'll make sure everything else is ready. Don't get caught."

Trois: "Please, you forget who you're talking to."

Honey kissed me.

Honey: "We'll get you through this."

Alison: "I trust you."

Trois and I left my cell.

Trois: "Tell me, do you know how to pick a lock?"

Alison: "Yes. I've picked a few locks in my time."

Trois: "Good, you can use this."

He handed me a small pointy tool.

Trois: "You'll need it for the cabinet."

He took me to the kitchen. We lowered our voices to whispers.

Trois: "It's long after dinner so it should be empty."

I nodded before quietly opening the door. Trois and I looked around to find no one here.

Alison: "Looks like the cook has gone home for the night."

Trois: "That's good. This'll be no problem, then. The liquor cabinet is this one here."

He stood next to me facing out while I used the small tool to pick the lock. I had it open in less than a minute.

Trois: "That's impressive."

Alison: "You can't pick locks?"

Trois: "No. I guess it was just a skill I never developed."

I rooted through the cabinet until I found a moderately sized bottle of a nice strong scotch whisky.

Alison: "This is perfect."

I took the bottle and closed the cabinet.

Trois: "Might I ask what you use it for?"

I smiled.

Alison: "Well, it's a secret. But I'll give you a hint. I'm an arsonist. I was arrested for burning down a school and a couple churches, getting quite a few people injured in the prosses. Yet I have nothing but a single small lighter."

He stared at me puzzled.

Alison: "Heh, don't force yourself to solve my riddle now. You'll see if I need to use it."

We both headed back to my cell.

Alison: "Hey, Trois. Do you like me?"

Trois: "I do. Why do you ask?"

Alison: "No, I mean... like like me."

He turned to me and smiled.

Trois: "No. You love Honey, and he loves you."

Alison: "..."

Trois: "Yes, I admit. I was a little jealous. But it would've been very unattractive of me to stay that way."

My cheeks went slightly pink.

Trois: "I'm doing this because a gentleman always helps a lady in distress. Especially if they're a friend."

I hugged him gratefully.

Alison: "Thank you, Trois."

Trois: "Of course. Let's hurry. Don't want to waste the night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 50 35
The twins of destruction. That is a title that has haunted Lilith and Lucifer for thousands of years. A title that robbed them of a childhood, a moth...
154K 3.6K 18
Ilya is the youngest member of the Phantom Troupe. though she is often referred to as "The Mother of The Spiders" since she takes care of them. #3 In...
22K 676 18
What if Ace , Luffy and Sabo had had a sister? In addition, Rear Admiral. Portgas D. Ann sailed under the colors of the navy in exchange for a dubiou...
60K 1.6K 111
Christina, a shy, sweet young girl, can win the hearts of anyone around her. Though something seems off about her.