๐‘ป๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’“๐’“๐’๐’“๐’”: A Ha...

De MellowpieSweet

A tricky Harry Potter fanfiction, Two siblings and their cousin get dragged into a different dimension. They... Mais

Authors Note
Chapter 2: Oh my god
Chapter 3: Sorting Hat
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Classes!!

Chapter 1: Prologue

6 0 0
De MellowpieSweet

3rd Person's POV

There is two siblings playing in their attic, But it's not an attic that has spider webs everywhere and has loaded boxes with old things. No, it's a lovely place where the Cruz siblings always bond when they can. They live in a lovely country called Philippines. Their house only has two floors and an attic that once was a normal attic before the Cruz siblings made it their play & bond room.

"Nasaan napunta Ang card?" Jacob asked his sister with a grin as he did some card tricks. Both his hands up on the air, Stella puts a hand on her chin. Thinking before pointing at Jacob's left hand. He groaned and showed the card which was behind his left hand as Stella laughed.

"Sobrang basic Naman Nyan Kuya" Stella giggled as his brother tossed the card back in it's box and puts it away.

"Okay na panalo ka nanaman, ano papanoorin natin mamaya?" He asked with his arms crossed grumpily. They made a bet whoever wins gets to pick what they will watch every night.

"Harry Potter and the goblet of fire, syempre!" Stella said with enthusiasm clapping her hands. Jacob rolled his eyes, his sister always picks a Harry Potter movie whenever she gets to win. He always pretends to watch but the truth is he is just playing with his phone when his sister is busy watching.

"Osige na nga" He replied before getting up, slightly bending down carefully so he won't bump his head on the roof. Stella grabbed a comb and started fixing her hair while looking at a full size mirror at the side of the room. It was a bit old since it was from their grandmother. Before their grandma died she gave it to them which she had since she was a little toddler.

Their grandma was a bit weird sometimes. She always came up with crazy stories about their great great grandma has magic, Who made that mirror. Everytime they visit their grandma she always makes them sit down for an hour while she talked about the mirror that was once placed on the living room of the grandma's house.

Jacob always didn't listen to the stories thinking their grandma was just making it up but Stella grew a fond on listening to every word their grandma says about the mirror having magic. The mirror and their grandma was her hope that magic is really real. That's why she always watches movies or films about magic. "Jake! Ella! Baba na Kayo kakain na!" Their mother's voice boomed around their house as it made Stella snap out of her imagination.

"Opo ma!" Jacob replied before picking up the pillows setting them down on the side. "Hoy Ella magligpit kana" Jacob said to his sister before Stella grabbed the toys putting them in the box with the others. They raced down the stairs to the dining room, washing their hands before sitting down and ate their dinner.

"Nagawa Mona ba assignments mo Jacob nak? Ikaw Stella may project daw kayo Sabi Ng kaklase mo, Volcano daw. Iprepresent nyo Yan sa Friday Sabi Niya." Their mother said as they ate.

"Opo ma tapos Kona assignments ko" Jacob answered while getting another piece of chicken, Stella took a sip on her cold water.

"Opo ma, Malapit Kona matapos Yung volcano. Kukulayan nalang" Stella answered before taking another bite from her food. After they ate their mother stood up and washed her hands.

"Oh mga anak, Aalis muna ako punta ako sa tita nyo Jessa. Mamaya pupunta si Abby dito hintayin nyo nalang sya. Mamayang 10 ako uuwi, Si papa nyo mag o-overtime ulit siguro mamayang 12 pa uuwi." Their mother said as they cleaned up the dining table.

"Opo ma" Stella answered as she washed the dishes.

"Ay wait lang ma, Hintayin kaba namin? O magdadala ka nalang Ng susi?" Jacob asked

"Magdadala nalang ako Ng susi, May pasok pa kayo Bukas, pag 9 matulog na. Chaka siguro si Abby pupunta dito after half an hour" Their mother replied grabbing the keys in a drawer.

"Matutulog Rin ba si Abby dito ma?" Stella asked as she shakes her hands to dry after she washed their dirty dishes. Their mom said 'yes/oo' before going out the door. Their cousin Abby often visits, Their house is at the next baranggay. With the many times their cousin visit there, She already has some clothes in Stella's room.

"Makikipag chismis Lang Yan si mama Doon Kay tita Jessa" Stella said going to the living room as Her brother sets up their tv to watch Harry Potter.

"Kilala mo Naman si mama tuwing weekdays" Jacob replied turning on the tv, Before sitting down at their sofa grabbing his phone as the movie started.

"Nagiging marites" Stella continued her brother's sentence and laughed as the movie started. Stella watched the Harry Potter movie closely, sometimes even laughing at funny scenes. But when it was time for Cedric to die, her emotions got the best of her and she cried a bit.

Stella turned to his brother, still a bit of tears rolling down her cheeks. When she noticed he just played with his phone the whole time she punched his arm making him flinch a little.

"Aray" He complained rubbing his arm. Stella glared at him but soon changed with a happy look as she heard a knock on their door.

"Knock knock" Abby's voice came behind the door, She locked her bike on the side of the house so no one can steal it.

Stella squelled and got up going to the door, not opening it yet. "Who's there?" She said with her ears sticked on the door.

"Albus Dumbledore" Abby said with a low tone trying to copy Dumbledore's low but wise tone.

Stella opened the door dramatically, Jacob rolled his eyes at the two as they squelled and hugged each other.

"Alam nyong nakikita nyo Yung isa't Isa sa fishball side 'diba?" Jacob said standing up and patted their cousins head as he always do. He doesn't hug people often.

"Napaka-kill joy mo Naman Jake" Abby said with a slight glare at her older cousin as they walked in closing the door.  She took off her helmet, her dark brown eyes shining with Delight as always. She wore blue skinny jeans, white shirt and Blue ripped jacket, Medium long black hair. She has a gold locket that is shaped and looked like a full moon and her picture with her mother is in it.

"Tara sa P&B room?" Stella asked as she linked her arm with Abby. Abby smiled then nodded, They skipped their way up to the cozy attic.

Jacob followed shortly after the two girls with snacks, He puts it all down on the ground as they started talking. Jacob took out some cards and practiced his card tricks while Stella and Abby started talking about what they have in plan for the next couple of days and played a card game that is called 'Uno'.

"Nauuhaw ako, kayo ba?" Abby asked her two cousins who both nodded. "Bato bato pick, Sino matalo sya kukuha" Abby challenged as Stella smiled agreeing, Jacob nodded ever so slightly.

They played rock paper scissors, Stella won against them both, Then Jacob and Abby had a long fight before Jacob won by two points ahead.

"Ano?! Pano moko natalo! I do not accept this!" Abby said Dramatically covering her face with both her hands, Stella laughed and Jacob just smiled rolling his eyes at his cousin.

" 'wag kana mag-english. Kumuha ka nalang Ng inomin. Coke sa akin!" Jacob said pushing his cousin to stand up.

Abby groaned before going down to get drinks, Stella giggled before looking at her braided hair at their grandma's mirror. Jacob was facing the attic window as he was playing on his phone again.

Stella yawned feeling sleepy still looking at the big antique mirror, She adored it so much. As much as she adored her grandma who gave it.
She kept looking at her reflection before she saw it wave. She blinked then kept looking, it waved and glowed this time, She took a scootch back watching it wave, shine and glow at the same time every 10 second.

"Kuya" She whispered for her brother but he was in a middle of playing race on his phone to turn to look. "Kuya" Stella said much louder but her brother ignored her.

" 'wag muna, Ella. Busy ako" Jacob said focusing on his game.

"Kuya!!" Stella yelled not taking her eyes off the mirror, Abby heard her cousin yell as she grabbed all the drinks she picked to bring. She started walking up the stairs, Thinking they started fighting.

A hand went out the mirror, then went back in. Stella held herself not to scream so late at night, She controlled her breathing first before going near the mirror to make sure she's not hallucinating.

But she was in big trouble when she went near the mirror the hand went out the mirror again and held her arm, Pulling her in. Before she could totally disappear in the mirror she got to yell for her brother and cousin who just came in.

"Kuya! Ate Abby! Tulong-" She screamed before completely disappearing in the mirror.

Jacob finally looked and he looked around for his sister but he just saw Abby with a scared and shock face. Abby left no hesitation and dropped the drinks and jumped in the mirror to save her cousin. She closed her eyes when she went through before she fell on a cold ground with a 'thud'.

"Abby!" Jacob yelled and puts his phone down jumping in the mirror. He felt a bit dizzy before he saw two figures and pushed them both down as he landed. He recognized the first person which was her sister, His cousin was a tad bit away from them but he has no idea who was the third girl on the ground with them.

• • • • •

Hello readers! Sorry it's a bit short but I promise I'll make a longer one next time, Hope you like my idea for the first chapter!

Love,
MellowpieSweet.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

43.7K 1.7K 33
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ, ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐›...
119K 3.3K 37
โEVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSHโž Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...